Saturday, July 25, 2020

Greyder Chapter 05

   Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 5

Good afternoon

 The doorbell rang so I opened the doorand there is he

……Yesgood afternoon……?」

 At my front doorI saw the bouquet of red roses that was handed to methen I looked up to the good looking ikemen


 I didn’t enter the knight dormitoryinstead I rent a small house and living by myselfAnd I employed a woman for doing the houseworkAs expected it’s difficult to balance the duties of knight Commander and houseworkboth physically and mentally

 And thensince today’s my day offI only wore some light clothes such as rough shirt and pantsOn the other handthe man in front of mewearing a tight jacket over his shirt and tied his tie tightlyI wonder if you planned to go somewhere

Eeto……next Commander Greyderwhat about this flowers? And what do you want to do?」

Yesby observing Third Knight Commander Sheryl-dono this whole dayI thought that I want to improve some of my abilities that I currently lacked

 So stiff

Isis that soto overcome your weak pointIt’s a splendid dedication as a knightunSohave you thought about what you want to learn from me this whole day

A way of being a person

 The scale’s huge
 It makes me want to hold my head
 I’m sorry but this SherylFeidanisn’t that noble alsoSeeI just put the cup that I used earlier in the sink without washing itI decided to leave it for later because it’s troublesome and that’s the sign of my mind’s weakness

 Howevernext Commander Greyder said this with a serious face

The General saiddon’t thinkjust feel! Was the advice that I receivedAnd soI thought that first of all I would like to spend some time by being near Third Knight Commander Sheryl-donoI realized that it may be a nuisance since today is your day offbut by all means I would like to ask for your guidance for this young man who will become the Third Knight Commander in the future

Sostiff! Even though finally it’s my rare day offwhy do I need to have this kind of serious subordinate’s talk!」

 I shouted

HoweverI seriously respecting Third Knight Commander Sheryl-donoso by all means I could not be rude to you

Yoshlet’s sort this out! Next Commander GreyderI understood your purpose for the time beingSowhat’s the problem with that flowers?」

When you visiting a young lady’s houseis it not a common sense to bring flowers with you?」

 Ikemen with a bouquet of rosesand startled face
 Wellit’s not wrong
 Even though it’s not wrongbut why there was this strange feeling that filled up inside

……Young ladyneFor sure I’m a Baron’s daughter butOospeaking of itthis is the first time I got flowers from a man

 Seems like that was the cause of my discomfort

This is just my feelingBut I imagined the image of Third Knight Commander Sheryl-donoso I choose this flower at the flower shop

My image……aabecause of my red hair

 I laughed as I entwined my hair that I let loose on my back with my finger

Unsure it’s the same colorBright red right? I like it

 Next Commander Greyder saidYesI think that it is a very magnificent red and nodded powerfully

Howeverit is not only thatAlthough it is a gorgeous large flowerit also look beautiful when it raised its head with dignitywith the charm that attract people’s heartsand the firm thorns that protect its innocentBut I thought that Third Knight Commander Sheryl-dono was more than this flower

Naoi、」

 I uttered voice that can’t be called as word
 I never ever thought that this stubborn knight can said that kind of wordsit’s so unexpected that I become flustered

 I looked up to him with a stern faceyet the next Commander Greyder only staring at me with his blue eyes and serious look and saidYou are more attractive than the rosesas he pressed the bouquet into me

……Next Commander Greyder!」

What is it?」

To whom do you think you said that……Noit’s finethank youunLet’s us drink tea and calm downAfter thatlet’s decide which direction we’ll take for this matter

Yesfor Third Knight Commander Sheryl-dono to treat me teaI am felling really grateful!」

First we need to do something about how you talk

 I took the bouquetand invited Greyder to come in




 I put the bouquet of rose to the pot that just happened to be thereand served tea for the next Commander GreyderHe said some gratitudeI am sorry for the trouble!」as powerful as like when he saluteand he drank the tea in a beautiful mannerLooks like he properly learned how to behave as a nobleas expected of him

……Is something wrong?」

NoYouhow old are you now?」

I am 24 years old

Oyasame age as me thenYou don’t have to speak so politely like thatI’m temporarily in the position as your superiorbut we’re also knight comrade right

Comrade……is it

YesIf you got promotion ahead of medo you want me to speak to you like thisSuperior Officer Greyder-donodo you wish for a refill of tea?』?」

……Nothat is

You sure be confused rightThat’s whywhy don’t you talk more informally?」

I under……understoodThird Knight Commander Sheryl-dono

Just Sherylis okay

That is ridiculousto called a young lady’s name so lightly like thathot

 Greyder who stood up in a hurry with red facespilled some of his tea and seems like he caught it a little

Are you alright? Wipe it with this

 I handed over the toweland the ikemen red-faced knight wiped his clothes which was wet because of the tea

Thank you so muchSheShewellCommander!」

 WellI think it’s okay because Commander is much more shorter

NeeGreyder

Whawhat is it

I don’t think it’ll helpwith just sit hereand looking at each other’s face all day longso why don’t we go out to the town together?」

 This house is small after allso it’ll be a little annoyingto always stay here with this big muscular knight

I thought that it was a very nice suggestion!」

 Greyder stood up suddenlyhe quickly took the cups on the table to the sinkand washed it

……What is it?」

 Even in his knights’ lifeseems like he still do some houseworkI thought as I watched how briskly he movedso Greyder asked me

UnJust thought thatyou’re going to be a good brideI wanted you for a moment

Greyder’s cheeks got dyedhe shifted his eyes as if he was embarrassed and muttered I am extremely and humbly delighted」。

Author notes : Seriously you can call himGuretan now

Next chapter

3 comments:

  1. .....why does this knight feel weirdly maidenly? I feel our currently MC is more masculine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao you're right. But I think that it should be, after all she's one of the knight Commander.

      Delete
  2. I AM IN LOVE I adore bear sized MLs that have a cute side but the world of manga/light novels makes them so rare T-T. Plus my favorite type of FL strong warrior but unaware of her attraction Yep I am 100% behind this

    ReplyDelete