Saturday, July 4, 2020

Flora Chapter 22



    Extra: Life With You (Flora's POV)


Author notes : It’s paired with the previous story
Translator notes : wow, finally we know how old Karl is!

Aa shockingIt’s so shocking
 When I’m alone with AudreyI shouted


 After being engaged with KarlI visited Audrey’s residence several times to deepened my friendship with hernow she is my number 1 best friend
 Both of us are reincarnated after allwe can talk to each other about what we can never tell to other personand the story about our first lover after we come to this world is so exciting。(Of courseecchi’s story too!)

 Truthfullytoday’s tea party was because I sent an SOS to Audrey

It’s alright so calm down a little and talk slowlyFloraCome onsit down and have some tea first

 Audrey rubbed my back gentlyguided me to the chair and let me sitthen she poured the teaSetting aside her past life Audrey is a wonderful ojou-sama nowthough I am also
 Drinking the tea which gave out a good smellI sighed

It’s delicious……

That’s good to hearI don’t know what happenedbut in that case you should take a deep breath and try to calm down a little

 She who is as cute as a small animalsaid with a gentle tone and clear green eyesShe’s really a nice girlHow she saved mebecause she’s in this world also

UnI’ll do that

 Audrey sat in front of mereached for her tea cupTilted her neck and ask

Thenwhat happened?」

Karl had a wife

Seriously?! Uoooo!」

 Audrey whose lady’s mode has completely collapsedspilled her tea and screamed




 The engagement between me and Karlstarted because the story of our elopeit was decided at that moment as a resultand on top of that I didn’t even get any proper marriage proposal from KarlI still didn’t know anything about Karl’s private life
 I didn’t even know Karl’s true name before it
 And how butler was not his main work

 That’s why10 days after we arrived at Karl’s residence and everything got calmed downhe finally proposed to me
 At that momenthe said that he has something that he must talk aboutso Karl told me about his marriage history

 Karlhad a bereaved wife
 When I knew that factmy head just stopped working

WellKarl looks young but he’s already over 100 years oldit’s not strange if he has a lover in the pastMore overI’m more surprised if he didn’t have any woman’s shadow in his life or if he’s still a virginI understand thatButto had a wifementally to me it’s not goodit’s a great shock

That’s trueFormer wife’s existence is a bit intense

 Audrey who knew that hisWifealready died decades agoturned back to her usual ojou-sama modeI’m glad she didn’t get burned

I may be still a childbut I just can’t grab my head into itLikeI wonder if he compared me with that personor if I’m just a substitute for her

No way!」

I understandKarl’s not a person like thatButeven if I think so with my head my heart just can’t catch up with itI’m just going around with stupid and nasty thoughts

……It’s tough rightFlora

Un……

 Audrey come next to meand gently put her hand on my backHer warmth gradually spreads into my heartthe tears I had endured overflowing

You can just cryThere have been so many things in this short periodso you must also have many feelings that you accumulated





It’s hard to love someone who is not a human rightOur life-span is also differentso I think that it’s very difficultButI’ve fallen in love with such a personso I can’t help it right

UnIt didn’t even occurred to me that Karl maybe is a vampireso I didn’t prepare for it and just fell in love with him

 After crying for a momentI sighed and said

Buteven if I know from the startI think that I’ll still fall in love with him so I don’t have any regret

When you think about itKarl-san’s former wife is also amazingHer husband wouldn’t get old yet she will become an obaa-san and need to be taken care of right?」

UnI was told that she lived until she was about 90 years old

 Getting older by herself with such a beautiful man next to herit’s painful for womanButI will be the same
 When I imagined that I’ll leave Karl by himselfmy heart hurts
 Will he see me off with the same appearance as now
 And after thatwill he live alone again for decades

No……I just can’t leave Karl

 When Emily-san diedKarl was desperate enough that he wants to die alsoAnd nowhe’s so attached to me enough that it can be called doting
 If I diewhat will happen to his heart
 I don’t want itfor Karl to feel pain again

 I was in tears again
 ButAudrey looked at the midairand frowned

WaitFloraI just thought about some scary things

E?」

Karl-san isalready 100 years old right? How far can his age exceeded? Alsohow long is his life-span actually?」

What do you mean?」

Becauseit said that he’s long-livedbut we didn’t know how long is it specifically rightIn other words、」

 Audrey started to explain

It’s only an ifbut let’s say that Karl-san’s life-span is 160 years oldThenif he’s already 130 years old now how would it be?」

……He can live for another 30 yearsthen……

 Then that means that Karl will die when I’m 48 years old?!
 On the contrary I’ll be the one that left behind

That’s……no way……

Karl-san’s not a pure vampireso I don’t think that he can live for hundred of yearsI think it’s better if you check it once for allas soon as possible

No……Karl will die

Waitit’s still only a hypothetical story! Aa I’m sorrydon’t cry

Karl、」

 I got so emotional that my tears keep flowing outI keep cryingI thought that it was bad for Audrey but I can’t stop my tears

 After that until Karl come to pick me up with a carriageI was crying so hard for a farewell day that I don’t even know when it’ll come





I’m sorry that I made her cryKarl-san

Do not mind itfrom her young agemy ojou-sama always start crying right awayFor the inconvenieceI offer you my deepest apologize

 As soon as Karl saw me crying he hugged me and said that to Audrey
 You don’t even know my feelingand you treat me like a child
 But I can’t protest himbecause if I try to speak it seems like I’m going to leak out my crying voice

Then see you againFloraWhen you calm down please contact me

 I keep clinging to Karland nodded

 In the carriage on our way home I was on Karl’s kneeshe hugged me and gently stroke my hairin addition sometimes he’ll give me a little kiss on my cheeks
 I’m afraid that I don’t know when will Karl dieand because of that I just can’t stop crying

Karl、」

Yeswhat it is? Maybe about Emi……Are you angry about the already deceased person?」

 I shook my headNot about thatI don’t care about your former woman

 When the carriage arrived at the residenceI still can’t stop cryingI just can’t help but feel terrified that Karl will disappear from my world
 When he lived with his former wifedid Karl also feels this kind of fear

Charles

Keep the people outUnderstood

 Charles who greeted us nodded immediately after seeing us
 Still holding me Karl headed to the bedroom

Well then Floraplease tell me what happened

 After being engaged Karl who is a Do’S changed into a sweet one except at the time of trainingthough during the trainingI also felt that he become softer than beforebut the people watching us are getting paleI wonder why?)sat on the sofa while holding me and said
 He wiped my tears with handkerchief

Even when you are crying in my armsis so irresistibly adorableIt makes me want to eat you up

 He’s not a ghoul so it must be a joke that he wants to eat meand it’s quite troublesome if he sucks my blood from noonso I said in a hurry

Karl will you leave me behind and die?!」

……Yes?」

That’s whyhow old are you now and how long is Karl’s life-spanhow many years can we live together? You will die before me……

 My tears burst out againI clung into Karl’s shirt and weeping

KarlI don’t want you to disappearI don’t want you to die before meI’m begging you、」

No waitplease wait Florawhat is happening so that you come to worried about something like that?」

 To Karl who doesn’t seems to understand anythingI explained to him what I talked with Audrey

……I see nowalthough it is an original way to think about if your opponent is a vampireit does make sense

Thenit’s like that? Karl will die before me?!」

Please refrain from strangling my neckAre you planning to kill me like that

 I did tried to cling myself into him more sweetlybut my body moved on its own and aiming for a vital point

Please calm down and listen quietlyFrom the conclusionthe life-span left for me is almost the same as Ojou-sama’s

……Really?!」

YesMy current age is 125 years oldI have an approximately life-span for about 200 years oldso I should still alive for another 75 yearsOjou-sama is quite tenaciousso you could easily pass over 90 years oldAnd thenyou are 18 years old nowso you have more than 70 years to go by

Ara……It’s really the same

Right Were you relieved?」

N……I’m glad

 I rubbed my face on Karl’s chest

Do you have any other concern or something that you want to ask?」

Karl’s appearancewill it stay the same? Don’t you get older?」

Nothat is not trueIt is aging little by littleWhen I die I will die as as old manAre you disappointed because of it?」

UunI think that Karl will still cool even if you’re olderso I’m looking forward to it

 Attractive Karl with gray hairit’s great! My drooling comes out
 YesI do like oji-sama also

Thenwhat about children? Can we have a baby

That is rightThe probability is low right nowbut in the next few years my reproductive power will riseand it will be the time for children to easily comeSince I am long-livedit is difficult for me to have descendants when I am still youngWill you give birth to my child?」

UnI thought that if I can I want to have Karl’s babyIs it okay?」

Of courseI am happyYou will surely have an adorable child similar to youI will love it

 Karl hugged me tightly and whisperedbut you are the one that I love mostbut let’s pretend that I didn’t hear it

I should have explained it earlierI am sorry that I made you feel uneasyIt is just that I finally got you who I had always wantedso I am just too intoxicated by it

It’s okayTruthfully I was jealous of your former wifebut I’m happy that we can live together from now on」 

All of me is yoursAnd thenyou are my last womanFloraI love youI alsowant to be the first and last man for you

Wellyou have life-span doubled than meso I’ll forgive you for having a wife before thisButif you’re attracted by another woman than me from now onI won’t forgive you

That can never happenBecause you are the meaning of my lifethe hope of my lifeFlora toodo not look at any other man than meBecause jealousy will stop my breath

MaaKarll

 YesI’m sorry that we’re such a stupid couple

Cute FloraPlease let me propose to you once again

 Karl lifted me down from his knees and stood upthen he knelt down and took my left hand

Lady Baron FloraEurenciewould you please marry meKarlsendStarks

Yeswith pleasure

 Karl kissed the back of my handand smiling
 He hasn’t worn his glasses since I came to his residenceso I’ve got a little used to his good looksbut when you look at him when he’s right in front of you it can make you dizzyFor him to looks like this when he is almost 130 years oldthis absolutely a fraud

So that I can receive your love somedayplease let me stay with you forever

Karl……

 I looked up at Karl who stood upthen I jumped into his chest

Not someday but now! I love you

Flora?」

 I looked up at his surprised face

When I thought that I’ll you leave you alone and diemy heart become so painfulI want you to be happyI want you to always smileYou’re the most important thing in this worldI love KarlI noticed it

……NowI am feeling really happyBut how happy I amyou will never understand itFlorathank youThat I can met youis the best fortune of my life

 ThenKarl gave me a deep kiss
 His silver eyes got wetand more sparkling than usual
 I too think that it’s my best fortunethat I can met Karl
 There were various things happenedand I’m sure there will be more after thisbut I’m really glad I was born in this world
 For reincarnated me to herethank you
 I’m happy

Next chapter 

3 comments: