Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Greyder Chapter 04



    Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 4

 It was noon alreadyafter being examined again by elderly Dr.GesellI managed to get his permission to go back to workso I show my face at the dining hall exclusively for knights

Third Knight Commander Sheryl! I heard you got sick?」

 The one that called for me immediatelywas the already married female knightNerda the Sixth Knight Commander
 She whispered in a low voice so that others couldn’t hear it

No way……pregnant?」


Unfortunately as it isno way it can be right!」

 In Grimisit’s not uncommon for unmarried woman to get pregnantHoweverthe partner could never escape from his responsibilityin case he made two women pregnant at the same time even if he got torn off he’ll need to take all the responsibilityThat’s whywomen can feel secure and have a deep relationship with men

Is that soBut unlike for the menthe risk that a female knight must bear is bigger because we can get pregnantif that really happen you must never hold it yourselfand you absolutely need to discuss it with me okay? I’m sure two people will have a better idea than one

Thank youNerdaBut as expected in this situation like nowit’s irresponsible of me if I throw away my job

 There are only few womeninside the knights

 The marriageable age in Grimis is around 18 until 22 years oldand it’s more sexually active than Japan
 When a female knight got pregnant it’ll naturally hinder her task as a knightbut there are some who either didn’t notice it or trying to hide it because they’re being loyal to their missionand the result for it was so awful
 There are not many female knightwho will prioritize her pregnancy and childbirth over knighthood
 Becauseeveryonereally wanted the position that they got after all
 Being said like thatif a life already live inside your bodyit’s a woman instinct that she doesn’t want to lose it

Sherylyou might thought that you’re not good enough to be a partner of a manbut I’m thinking that you’re attractive enoughYou didn’t know when and with who you will have sexual intercourseso don’t let your guard down and it’s okay also if you ask Gesell to make you a medicineThere are also post-treatment medicinejust ask Gesell in case of emergency

AaNerdaI’m sorry I worried you

Stuupidjust shut up and let me spoiled you as if you’re my younger sister!」

 With a laugh Nerda gave me a poke on my foreheadand left while she’s still laughing

 Nerda who is two years older than meis a reliable presence like an older sisterwho puts together those few female knightsEven inside the knighthood where the men and women are on equal position and you can join as long as you have skillsafter all women are often being disadvantageousso we all helping each other to do our jobs

 Because we all like that our unity is extremely strongand it was said that a man who turned a female knight of Grimis into his enemy naturally will get his death sentence
 Among all thatthe civilian who approached Nerda seriously and brilliantly became her husbandapparently being called as a hero among the knights
 According to Nerdahe seems to be a man who looks like a cat basking in the sun




Sherylare you okay now?」

 As he saw me the Fourth Knight Commander Migrad coming at me

Migthank you for beforeI heard that you carried me? It must be hard because I’m heavy right

If it’s you I can carry you easily even while skippingdon’t make a light of me! Not thatyour condition

Commander Sheryl! Commander Sheryl! Please quickly take a seatlookhere

 Even though I’m still talkingVice Commander Yanlee pulled my handand made me sit by force

Your usual meal set right! Heyover therebring it here!」

 The sight of him who works hard for me like he’s my child is the same as usual
 Thenthe Third members who saw me gathered around usMoreoverthey’re more docile than usual

Commanderthere was no hindrance for this morning’s progressI did is as you instructed



Thank youVice Commander YanleeI’m sorry

We all alsoto troubled Commander until your worries got piled up! We are sorry that we did not realized it!」

……Ha?」

 But the reason I faintedwas because I revived the memories of my previous life though

 Howeverin response for Vice Commander Yanlee wordsthe others face become meek

We got spoiled by CommanderFrom now onthat balance cheek sheet for each group formation that Commander working on or that self-evaluation note or that retrospective diary alsoI will do it properlyEveryone alsowill work our best to not only use our muscle but also our brainwe really reflected on it

 The muscles nodding with an un

Oouis that so

 I repliedbut with little expectation

Wellif I leave the knightsthe way of thinking will also changingyou all will need a good discussion with the next Commander Greyderand change it into a method that it’s easy for you to do……

 In order to understand the situation and the changes of my troopI created an analysis file like what usually used for club activitiesAs long as we can still swing our sword it’s an OKthey said thatand although at first they have suspicious at what I was doing recently I heard that the other knights called this as the Third’s method and using it as well

I received the application for tomorrow’s day off also from Dr.Gesellso please Commander take a rest and heal your body!」

I understandThenI’ll take a rest tomorrow without reservationThe next Commander Greyder……

Third Knight Commander Sheryl-donoI am also applied for day off tomorrow

 I was surprised at Greyderwho came before I knew it

 Oothe entrances of the blond blue eyes ero hero
 Indeedwhat a nice voicea sexy voice that will resound on your stomach

You don’t have to call me so formally like thatGreyderSowhy did you applied for a day off?」

The General told me soObserve Commander Sheryl’s method properlyand absorb its virtuehe saidDuring this takeover periodI want to act together with Commander as much as possibleI want to know more about Commander however slightly it is

 ……Depending on how and when you hear itthat was a very passionate word of love
 Butinside the head of this stiff next Commandersurely it’s only about mission

I am sorry since it is your day offbut could you please teach me as much as possible?」

Whatnext Commander Greydersuch an openly date invitation!?

I thought that you are a serious and stubborn oneyet you made a pass to Commander Sheryl as soon as you came hereyou are surprisingly bold! I reconsidered my opinion about you

 Oidon’t just reconsidered it
 Alsohe didn’t made a pass on me

I want to know everything about Commander with nothing to spare……even to the inside of your heart

 UgyaaaaaaaGreyderwith such a serious facedon’t say things that will lead to misunderstanding

You said it wellnext Commander! Yoshthen wethe Third Knight troopwill support the next Commander Greyder with all our might! Enjoy the whole day tomorrow and please heal Commander’s heartnext Commanderwe are looking forward to it!」

Oonext Commander Greyder!」

Good lucknext Commander!」

 That’s why
 Thing that can unites the others’ heart with Greyder at its centercould you please limit it to knights’ mission only

 I just took a side glance to the otherswhose for some reason begun to plan for tomorrow’s dateand gulp down the delicious meal set that the Obaa-san from this dining hall made for me

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh.... Looking forward to Greyder and Sheryl's snusnu... Considering she's a knight, she'll probably fare much better than Flora against Greyder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I thought so also. This knight is much more stronger than Flora after all. She's also stronger than Greyder if I'm not wrong.

      Delete