Thursday, July 16, 2020

Greyder Chapter 02



    Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 2


Sheryl-sama is strong right!』

……Un

 At the moment when the light of the sun losing its strengthI looked up at the sky
 To tell the truthI’ve been defeated by the senior knightI was so disappointed that I wanted to cry
 Butfor the little girl who lay down on my knees as I leaned my back against the treeshe can’t comprehend such a thingThis Hime-samashe admired this red-haired female knight after all

YesI’m strongAnd I’ll get even more stronger


Did Sheryl-sama has nothing to fear? As for MimiaI have a lot that I fearMimia also wants to get stronger like Sheryl-sama

 The little mouse girlquivered on my knees

Butsince Mimia still a childno matter what I do I always lost to everyoneIt is a troublebecause even though I am a princess of Grimisbut I cannot do anything at all……

That is not true you know? Seelike nowyou treated my injury rightBecause Mimia-hime treated itmy injury heal faster

……Is it true?』

 The little girl with round eyesgently rubbed the hand of this lower female knight who just entered the knights

Thenlike thismaybe it will heal more faster

……YesIt is a lot less painful now

 I let go the strength on my shoulders and smiledthen I stroked her fluffy hairthe little mouse girl’s cheeks got dyed and saidI am glad』。






……I seethe engagement of Mimia-himeSo that’s itHonestly it’s hurt to see you leave the knightsbut it can’t be helpedWhen will you be transferred?」

 Migrad said without trying to hide his lonely expression
 The strength to not hide his weaknesshe truly has itFrom the first time we met sometimes we had a fight……but before we know itwe already became friend

Starting todaysomeone named Greyder will comehe was the vice commander of the Seventh KnightHe’ll follow me for a whileHe’ll take over my workand if he seems okay already then I will be transferred

……As expectedYanlee is not good

Although he’s the Third Knight Vice Commanderit’s still too early for himabove all there’s that thing……

Athat thing

 We muttered ambiguouslythen sighed as we looked at each other

 Yanleehe certainly has skillshe’s good with his head alsoEven the works as a Vice Commanderhe did his best to go extremely thorough with ithe firmly support the Commander’s workseriously a very reliable right-hand man
 But
 How should I say itit’s not like he didn’t have the heart to push hard when it’s time to do soor that he’s the type that can never reach above the Vice Commander positionbut mostly because he lacks the charisma that can let him gather together a group of unique strong people

Actually it’s only one step further for Yanleesomehow it’s regrettable

Rightseriously aregretfulone

 Unboth of us groaned

Welllet’s just let Yanlee grow at his own pacethis time we’ll have that Greyder to do his bestMigdo you know something about him?」

AaHis skills exceptionalhis intuition is goodAlso a serious and trustworthy guyso I think he’s good enough to be the Third Knight Commander?」

I seeit’s good thenIf Mig said so then I’m sure it’s so

Ou

 He raised his eyebrows and laughed

 Howeverthere’s one thing that interest meI was told by the General who called me earlier

Greyder isearnestbut he is also too stiffYou do have your strength but you never forced it to othersinstead you leaped into their hearts and took control of them from thereso I thought that if he has some flexibility like SherylGreyder can ease up a little and do his job more relaxedThereforeI hope he can get some good influence from you Sheryl






Excuse meAre you the Third Knight Commander Sheryl-dono?」

 As I was talking with Migradanother man called out to me

 I looked up to the person who is one and a half heads taller than meI admired him inside my heartOothis is……)。

 Thick chest with wide shoulderTight muscle covered his lean body
 If I stand next to himI wonder if even I will look slender
 Attached in a perfect knight’s bodyone that’s nicely trainedis a shining blonde that has a manly face with blue eyes like a clear blue sky

Uuwathis guyabsolutely popular!)

 Basically the Knightsis occupied by men with well-trained bodythere are many noble sons with good looking also thereso I’m quite used to one
 Butthis one is by far the best
 Being looked straight up in the eyes by this amazingly good looking man with serious facefor some reason I felt like I was being challenged so I stared back at him

OoGreyderDid you just back from General’s place also

 After he heard Migrad he noddedand then just keep looking at me
 I seeso this is the rumored Greyder

I am Sheryl the Third Knight Commander

 I seehis expression certainly is stuffy
 It’s not a good idea to put extra tension on other peopleGreyder-kun

 I spoke to him with soft smile as possible as I can give

Greyderthis is the first time we have spoken properly right? It might be only for a short time from now onbut I am counting on you

LikewiseI am looking forward to your guidanceThird Knight Commander Sheryl-dono

Ahahayou don’t have to be so nervous

……In all honestyI did not think that I would work under a female Commanderso I was quite confused

True enoughThere’s only the Sixth Commander and myself after all

 The Sixth Knight Commanderis a married womanShe married a civilianbut they have no children yet so both of them still working

This unusual experienceplease make the best of itnext Commander Greyder

 When I extended my right handhe was a little perplexed but then he held my hand
 Normallyif a woman extended her handit’s not for shaking hands but rather for the sake of being kissed

 I’m glad that Greyder-kun didn’t kiss my hand in a place like here though

 I smiled as I thought about such thingand something went wrong


****************************


I love youFloraonly you

AanooI’ll break!』

I will never give you to anyone elseMy only goddess

 Holding an adorable woman with pink-blonde hair on the bedthere is Greyder who is penetrated his thing deeply inside her

Nomorestopp

HaaFloraFLoramyFlorakuu!』

 He was shaking his hips vigorouslyand when he especially pushed his hips stronglyhe released his hot things inside her

Stopa baby will……

Conceiveconceive with my childswallow all of my seeds more……

 Greyder who was breathing roughly on her shouldereventually laughed and pulled out his hips
 His member that just finished releasing his hot thingstill standing tall facing the skyglowing wetWith his splendid yet so fiendish thinghe aimed at the woman’s meat hole where the cloudiness flowing from insidethen he pushed it inside in one go

Aaaaaaaa!』

 After being ravished so many timesshe who couldn’t even move her body anymorecrying in a heartbreaking voice

Stop itdon’t do it anymoreI’ll diestop it

 The passion in his well-featured face turned into a bewitching oneand he hugged that girl

No matter how many times I ravished and ravished youit’s never enough……I want to stay connected like this forever……

A……aaaanoo、』

 The bed was making squeaky sound
 While Greyder kissing her passionatelyhe keeps shaking his hips

Cute……I love you……

 She was looking at the ceiling with empty eyes that doesn’t reflect any lighther saliva flowed down from the edge of her mouth to her neck and while he licked itGreyder keeps moving his hips endlessly


*****************************

……Third Knight Commander Sheryl-dono?」

OiSheryl? What’s wrong?」

 Two men called out to meas they’re being suspiciousbecause I just suddenly froze

Wha……

 What is itthe daydream just now
 Just now……It’s Greyder

 I looked up to the beautiful man with puzzled facewho is in front of me

See this see this Onee-chan! This gameis really gooooodJust think that you’re being tricked and try it

I was tricked! What’s it with those perverted ikemen!』

Who’s that you like Onee-chan? Since you’re doing kendoso maybe Greyder-sama? As for meit’s Alvin-sama! Yoroshiku!』

AAlvin isthat pervert young noble? Your taste is the worst!』

If it’s Alvin-samano matter what he didI’ll accept them allTo be torture violently by that cold-looking beauty……aabeautiful Alrin-sama! Melt me with those love magma……

Gyaaaaaaeven if you’re my sister I can’t understand you! I just can’t! If you fall into magma there’ll be nothing left you knoweven your ash!』

 Onee-chan
 My younger sister
 Game

 ……Rape by the perverted ikementhe eroero R-18 game with gorgeous-still videoForbidden Passion Sweet Trap of Rape……

Noitcan’t beahaahahahahahahaha……ha

Third Knight Commander Sheryl!」

Sheryl!」

 While I still shaking hands with GreyderI lost my consciousness

Next chapter 

4 comments:

  1. What a way to leave a memorable first impression...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an impression indeed. I got to admit I don't think I would want to play that game, but these stories are good. Thank you for translating.

    ReplyDelete