Sunday, July 5, 2020

Flora Chapter 23



    Extra: Flora, Attacked by a Vampire!?


「Noooooo!」

 With tears in my face、I was running through the Starks family’s garden。While firmly lifted up the sky blue fluffy dress with both hands、I don’t even care if my legs can be seen。
 Because if I care I couldn’t escape。

「Fufu……Flora……Cute Flora……」

 Then、a black shadow creeping from behind、whispering with a low voice。

「No more、what kind of horror movie is this!」


 Because it’s a real vampire who was chasing me、it’s a real great horror。

「Is that your limit already?」

 A voice mixed with a scornful laugh、it’s enough to make the blood rushed to my head。

「I won’t give up! I will never give up!」

「That is my Flora。Even if you know that it is useless、the you who still make effort for it is so beautiful」

「Evil spirit! This、evil spirit Do’s vampire! I’m seriously angry now!」

「Oya oya、what a bad mouth? I will have to punish you plenty for that」

 When I rushed to the entrance of the residence、I glanced at the dumbfounded butler Charles and run up to the second floor。




 It has been a month since I was brought into Karl’s residence、or more like I was half kidnapped。
 I had busy days preparing for the marriage between Baron Eurencie family and Starks family。

 Now、I spend most of my time in this residence。And、even though he’s not my butler anymore、Karl keeps cling out to me all day long to take care of me。 
 When we wake up in the morning we’ll have breakfast together、and when we’re finished with it we’ll changed our clothes to something that’s easy to move and practice magic and swordsmanship。
 Although it’s no longer as exhausting as before、but Karl’s teaching sure is strict、so I always collapse breathlessly、in the end I was carrying like a princess and we went to the bath、that’s our routine。
 Then、「Flora who used up all her strength and could not resist anymore、how cute、aa、I want to eat you」while murmured some Do’S things like that he’ll enter the bath together with me ignoring my unwillingness、and he’ll heal my wounds with his recovery magic also。
 Either physical strength or magical power、if you didn’t use it it’ll gradually decrease、but if you use it then the level will increase、so this is an important daily routine。
 
「Flora、let us train how to withdraw today」

 Instructed to wear a casual dress today and come、I changed my dress and visited the usual training field(this is something that was purposely made for me。A gift for his fiancee、not a jewel but this kind of dangerous thing、what does it means?)、Karlsend・Starks、known as Karl、was there in his black suit。Since he quit as a butler he removed his glasses、a good looking person’s offensive power(more beautiful than your fiancee、seriously?)is totally a direct hit to me。

「……What is wrong?」

 I was carelessly caught on by my fiancee’s beautiful face、and lost myself in it、his cold silver eyes sparkling。

「A、I’m sorry、it’s nothing」

 I shook my hands、while laughed foolishly。

「You are not serious enough just now。You see、no matter how strong you are you can not always keep attacking。Sometimes it is necessary to escape、is it by no means a shameful thing。Do you hear me?」

「Yes!I hear you!」

 I strengthen my back and showed up my seriousness、so Karl didn’t release out his cold aura。
 He lightly pressed his forehead、and continued with a face that said I can’t lose to my headache。

「Well then、please try and run away from me throughout this morning。Is that sounds good for you? If you get caught it will be considered as a failure and I will need to punish you」

「Ee!? There’s punishment!?」

 I hate that、I refuse it!

「What is it、with that face? If I did not do it、you would never get serious after all。The main point is that you can not get caught、it is easy right。I have already instructed Charles、to give us a signal when it is lunch time。Well then、now、start!」

 Karl clapped his hands。
 I hit him with a fireball。

 Dooooon、you can heard the noise、and a hole opened up to where Karl was standing。

「I did it! Fufun、you didn’t say anything about how I can’t attack after all」

「……Really you are」

「Hii!」

 Feeling the coldness behind me、as I released a strange sound、I turned around and jump back。

「Towards your beloved fiancee、you sure do not hesitate to use your magic」

「A、ara、escaping without even landed one attack、is just not my habit。Then、that’s that」

 It seems that he was created a barrier immediately、so I replied to Karl who hasn’t suffered any damage at all、then I started to running away。

 I wouldn’t let him punish me!

「Fu……fufu……sounds good enough。Then please let me seriously enjoying this myself」

 I didn’t realized that I already turned on the switch that I shouldn’t turn on。




 Under such circumstances、we’re back to the beginning。 

 Karl who holds his grudge、was chasing after me who desperately trying to keep our distance。If I take a slight break、that beautiful face will appear in front of me、「Oya、do you give up already」he’ll reaching out to me with a smirk on his face、it’s a lot more scary than a bad horror。 

 Even though this is a training、to chase after such a beautiful girl until she’s crying like this、it’s seriously not what a gentleman would do! 

 I thought while I running up the stairs。

「I can’t keep up with you anymore」

 I rushed into my room、closed the door and locked it up。

「Fuu、let’s take a little break……or not」

 I pretended to be in this room、though I’ll try and escape through the balcony now。

 Thinking like that I turned around。

「Kyaaaaa!」

 But a black shadow had just landed on that balcony。

「You are still too naive」

 Silky black hair and silver eyes、a beautiful person with transparent white skin、he approached me with an evil smile that was as beautiful as the heavenly beings。

「No、don’t come、」

 I tried to get out from the door、but since I locked it earlier the door won’t open。

「Noo」

「……I caught you、Flora」

 As if he wants to keep me close to the door、the tall Karl covered me up。 
 It’s a tobira-don situation。(translator notes : okay you know what is tobira-don right??  It's like kabe-don and... I can’t explain it well with English so X’D )
 Since it was my beloved fiancée who does it、my maiden heart just can’t stop pounding loudly。
 Even more so、because I was thrilled with a different kind of meaning until a while ago。

 Karl grabbed my chin with his right hand、made me turned around and looked up to him。

「This is your defeat。Be patient and just receive your punishment」

「No……no punishment……nn」

 I complained with tears、but Karl’s lips blocked my mouth。




「Well、do it quickly」

 Karl sat on the sofa and crosses his legs、with his fingers crossed in front of his chest、he said it。

「It is going to be lunch time soon。Since we already have another plan for the afternoon、so we did not have any time to waste」

「But、I hate this」

「You really did not know when to give up。Do you want me to make it more awful?」

 To heard him said it coldly、I lifted my fingers to my dress’ button as I began to cry。

 The punishment from the cold and ruthless Do’s vampire Karl was、to take off my dress in front of him while he’s watching。
 Certainly、it’s a punishment with a very large damage to me。
 In front of a man、a young woman undress her clothes。It’s different from when it’s being taken off。

「……」

 Could you forget about this already、while I thought that I should try and ask Karl this、I looked up to him、but he just looked back at me with smile on his face and said「By all means」、as I crying I took the button off、unraveled the ribbon、then finally took off my dress。

「……This is good enough right」

 The embarrassment、is just unbearable。
 But、to me who thought that with this it’ll be all over、what come next is the unbelievable words 「Please take off all」。

「Ee、it was not the dress only?」

「Of course、where is the punishment if it is only just that。All of it。With me watching over it、please take off all that you are wearing now」

 ……This is、maybe。
 A leering play!?
 Seriously、stupid stupid、pervert Karl! 




「No、don’t look」

 I said as I reached out for my underwear、but Karl just sit on the sofa and keep watching me。With a trembling hands、I took off my underwear。The above one、and the below also。
 While I was standing there with a shameful appearance、I glared at Karl and said。

「I、I took all off! This is enough already right」

「Please lower your hands」

 I slowly put down my hands that I used to cover my breasts。

「Yes、what a good girl。Your skin slightly dyed and it is very beautiful。Are you embarrassed?」

 Of course I’m embarrassed!
 But、since if I open my mouth I’ll loudly cry、I can’t say it。

「So cute、Flora。You are very beautiful」

 Karl stood up、and I unconsciously withdrew myself。

「True enough、it is pitiful for you if I bully you too much……so let me take off my clothes too」

「He?」

 Without thinking I released out a stupid voice。

「If you are the only one who is naked、you will feel embarrassed right? So please、take off my clothes too」

 Seriously、what kind of play is this!?




 Ee、ee、I’ll take it off then!
 From the cold and ruthless Do’s vampire、I took off his jacket、untie his tie、took off her shirt、took off his belt、pa、took of his pants also、and、under、under。

「Underwear also!?」

「Of course it is」

 Please give me a break already。
 He was only half-naked、but I’m already have problem with where should I look。
 Then、to take off man’s underwear、this me!

「Ei!」

 I put mt spirit into it、and lowered down his underwear as I crouching down。
 Then、as I tried to say that this is enough、I looked up、and I saw what appeared in front of me。

「Hiiiiiii!」

「Aa、because the cute Flora is too cute、I became to want you」

 In front of my eyes、a ridiculous thing was standing up!
 And、as I gaze to blame him to his face。

「Uwaaaaan、your eyes became red!」

 Because of the vampire’s lust materialized、Karl’s eyes were dyed red!




「A……no、more」

 I keep saying no and no、yet Karl kissed me and said with a laugh「But you do not hate it、right?」。With bright red eyes full of lust。

 With all our clothes removed、Karl hugged me、and brought me to the bed like it’s only a matter of course。Then、with a passion kiss suitable for the two of us who already engaged ……to put it bluntly、an insanely kiss。Karl’s lips completely devoured my lips、he stirred up my mouth with his tongue、then carefully crawling around my neck、he carved a red possession mark there even though it’s still daytime now。

「With me watched you when you took off your clothes yourself、see、it made this place release a lot of improper honey because of it」

「Aa!」

 With his hand stroking the place between my legs、Karl licked his lips。

「You do understand that it became slippery already right? What a bad girl、to wet yourself like this」

「N、no」

 When he hold his shiny finger in front of me、I could only turned my face away。

「……It is a lie。You are a very good girl」

 After he said that、he put his fingers into his mouth and sucked it with a loud noise。

「You give me a lot of delicious things……You are seriously a good girl」

 Sweet、too sweet、with a very sweet expression and voice that could pass as a poison、he seduced me、his sharp fangs glittering around his mouth。

「That is why、I too want to make you feels the pleasure」

 Karl buried his face on my neck、and also put his hot thing into my secret place、then he penetrated both place at the same time。

「Aaaaa!」

 The shock running through from my head to my toes、I kicked the sheets with my toes and leaned back、my whole body twitching。Because of the strong pleasure、I lost my consciousness for a moment。

 Karl’s a vampire、and when he feel lust he’ll also feel the desire for blood、so when he connect our body he’ll also suck my blood。Also、as the one who get pierce by his fangs、what I feel is not a pain but a strong and obscurity pleasure、thus I reached the climax。

「A……fua……」

 Karl reaches my deepest part with his thing、hugging me who still feel hazy while drinking my blood。The lips that stuck to my neck feel hot。

 Eventually、he rise up a little with my blood on his lips and murmured、「Flora……I love you……」。A beauty man with the black hair、he’s so ridiculously sexy。The appearance of him who is looking at me with his crimson eyes while moving his hips back and forth slowly、it’s so obscene、yet beautiful enough to make you feel scared、he can confuse whoever sees him like this。

「Flora……」

 He called my name gently、our kiss gave out the scent of blood。
 I was stimulated because of the heat within my body、I felt a powerful ache and move my hips unconsciously。

「So cute……do not be embarrassed、please feel it more」

「N……Karl……」

 I can’t speak well because of the pleasure、Karl put his hands around my back、hugged me、then he lifted me up。Still connected、we face each other、our lips joined once more、entangling our tongue。
 While kissing、Karl leaned back、and I’m on top of him as the result。

「A、so deep」

 Because of how close we got joined now、I can welcomed him more deeper that I can ever do before、I put my hands on his chest to support my body。

「You can move as you please too、Flora」

 Karl said it while he stroked my hips。

「I can’t do、something like that」

「Yes you can。See、I will help you」

「But……it’s so embarrassing」

 Karl pulled me toward him even though we’re still connected、he kissed me and said。

「It is alright。Even the embarrassed you is very cute、it makes me desire for you more。It is embarrassing but it will make you feels good。I will help you」

 After he said that、Karl supported my hips、and moved it back and forth、right and left。

「A、a、an、Karl、」

「Is it here? See、you do move your hips steadily、yes、you are good at it」

「An、an、Karl、Karl、aan!」

 Since he was too absorbed in picking up his pleasure、Karl frowned and leaked out a sexy sigh、when I heard that I feel that my inside getting tight。

「A、no、Karl、I can’t、no more」

「Haa、Flora、yes、it is so、aa already、Flora!」

 Seeing how his beautiful face got distorted because of the pleasure、I feel it more than usual、eventually I climbed up to the highest point with Karl。




「Even though it’s still daytime、to do something like this……」

 When I sighed、Karl said「I am sorry」and hugged me。Since both of us are naked、it’s feel good because we can feel each other body temperature。Feels like I can just go to sleep like this。

「Truthfully、I was planned to chase you throughout the morning only but」

 Karl hugged my head、rubbed my cheeks and he even sniffed at me。

「It is hard for me to accept how you run away from me……and it started to changed into how I can not forgive you feeling」

 E? But that’s not my fault right?

「It makes me want to bully you、it makes me want to hug you tightly、it makes me want to make you so that you could not leave me anymore」

「Wa、wait、isn’t that too awful? Was that why、you punished me with such a pervert-like punishment?」

 Yet Karl「……But、you were wet because of that right」、when I got angry、he apologized「I am sorry I am so sorry、I would not do it again」。

「I will try to not do anything unusual anymore。Otherwise、I am going to became crazy、because I love you so much」

「A、ara、is that、so……」

 Whispered so sweetly by a beautiful man in such a close distance、I feel that I’m going to drooling。

「It is so。No matter what you do you are so cute……I am dying because of it、because I want all of you。I can not stand it anymore」

 I have a bad feeling。

「Just、be patient。Because you’re already an adult、okay? It’s time for Charles to say『It‘s time to eat』、and he’ll come here、right?」

「You do not have to worry about Charles。Because he is a good butler who can reads the air。In addition……even though I am here in the bed with you、yet you are called out another man’s name、I could not allow it、Flora」

「Ee、that’s your concern? Let’s calm down、okay、Karl?」

「That is right、you only need to call my name……aa seriously、I do not want to let you out from my arms anymore」

「Karll! Your eyes become red again! Turn it back、turn it back into silver again right now!」

「Haa、Flora、Flora!」

「Nooooooo!」

 And then、I was attacked by a lustful vampire、and all our plans for the afternoon were blown away。 

                            FIN.



Translator notes : And with this, we’re really finished with Flora and her lolicon vampire. I’m going to start and translate the other capture’s story now.
Question though, from between the werewolf, the voyeurism, the tentacles magician, and the excessive stamina knight, which one should I translate first? Drop by your answer in the comment section~
 

6 comments:

  1. The tentacle magician was actually a sweet love story (and it's a two-shot) and is unquestionably my favorite. Werewolf is a yandere, so voyeur is better between those two. The knight leaves very little impression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for the chapter! <3
    I'm kinda curious with the tentacle one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the voyeur the most when I MTL the rest of the chapters. The knight one was the most boring for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stamina knight, or I guess tentacle magician for fluff. Thanks for the chappie as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warewolf or vouyer, im not rlly fond of tentacles

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait there's more?! oh my god. um i like vanilla so i guess excessive stamina? all the other ones sound meh

    ReplyDelete