Saturday, July 11, 2020

Greyder Chapter 01



    Extra: The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 1

Translator notes : So I’ll just go first with the knight since his story is the longest one。Next after the knight it will be the werewolf、the voyeurism、and the tentacles magician will be the last. Also, I've doubt with how I translated their name and position, if you think that it's wrong please don't hesitate to correct me ^^

Author notes : The last remaining one of the capture targets、the story of Greyder the Unequaled Rape Knight (?)。

「Commander、Third Knights Commander Sheryl!」

 I am at the royal palace when my name was called and I turned back。


「Oo、isn’t this the Fourth Knights Commander Migrad」

 Since the one that half-running to me is a man that I recognized、I raised one hand and greeted him。

「Mig、long time no see。The fourth was on an expedition to subdue monsters wasn’t it? How was it?」

 The country of Grimis’ Fourth Knights Commander Migrad、he looks a little tired。The subjugation mission where he leaded his troop to after all、was a dangerous mission that could be risky、so he should handle it carefully as a leader。

「Aa。Even though there was no big monster、but there was a lot。It was quite a problem」

「Thank you for your hard work」

 I、aimed at Migrad who just come back after finished his subjugation mission、and lightly tapped his back。

「So you come here to report for it then」

「Aa。……Why did you come here Sheryl、did the general called for you?」

 He said with a small voice。Both Migrad and I have a long lifestyle as the knight commander、so we’re close enough to throw away the formalities in private。

「Well、something like that」

 I shrugged、as I told the blue haired man、who is one head taller than me。




 In our country of Grimis、there are eight order of knighthood、and I’m Sheryl・Feidan the commander of the Third Knights。24 years old、Single。More so、a woman。That’s right、one who missed her chance of getting married。
 With bright red hair and green eyes I have quite a flashy appearance、and since I’m also a woman who is a little bit thicker and taller than the others、knight clothes looks better to me than a dress。And、for some reason I’m very good at handling swords since I was a child、I’m also better at dancing with sword than dance steps、so naturally、I polished my skill and walked the road of a female knight and reached where I’m now。

 It’s not like I hate men、I also been told something like maybe you fancier woman or you have some particular fetish、but after all it seems that men like cute and delicate princess more、and I never have a lover let alone a fiancée until this age、so maybe the typical woman’s life like romance、marriage、or childbirth just won’t happen to me。

 The knights of Grimis、full of men who excel in martial arts that gathered from all over the country、it was said that it’s a good environment for romance so it’s caught quite the attention of young daughters、but even among this situation I’m still a virgin、I wonder if it’s because I’ve become too strong after all? I got trusted by my companion、finally I even got trusted as a commander、but should I be pleased with this situation or lamented it……。





「Did your troop did something? I thought that the Third was calm though」

「Don’t worry、Mig。It’s not like that、the General’s business is……」

「Sheryl-samaaaaaaaa!」

 From afar、the voice of a pretty girl were rolled around like a bell’s sounds。

「Sheryl-sama、Sheryl-sama、it is nice to meet you!」

「Waa、Mimia-hime!」

 That said bell come around rolled、and jumped toward me。
 I accepted the body of the soft girl with a sweet smell、and gently lowered her on the floor after whirled her softly。

「Yes、Hime-sama、it is nice to meet you too。You are as high spirit as usual」

 I gently called out to the fourth princess of Grimis、Mimia-hime who giggled happily to me。

 She dressed in a light blue fluffy dress、with aqua blue blond hair that almost like white and pale pink eyes、she’s an extraordinary adorable princess。As petite as she is already、two round small animal ears on her head、with slightly white fur on its、added the unnecessary extra cuteness to her。Mimia-hime、is a mouse human-beast。

 Though she’s such a cute princess、between everyone who sees her overflowing charm and her ears、there are some who became captivated by her and be like 「Mimia-tan is so cute、haa haa」and took some disturbing action constantly、because of that she became a little afraid of men。

 And that Mimia-tan……no Mimia-hime、7 years ago when I was still a member of the knights(Mimia-hime was 9 years old at that time、and her doll-like appearance was so cute!)she become attached to me the female knight that she saw at that time、and currently she’s in the middle of begging her father、the King、to transfer me to the Imperial Guards。

「Well、today is really a good day、because I can meet Sheryl-sama! Nee、you will attend the evening party that will held in three days right?」

「Yes、because I was invited after all」

 My family is a Baron family、so at least、sometimes I got invited to the royal’s evening party。Well、most of it will be as a guard though。

「Then、please dance with me first」

「For Hime’s first dance、I wonder if it is alright for this Third Knights Commander who get that」

「If I can the first the second the third、I want to dance it allllll with you! But……」

 The reason why her face become miserable now、because it’s her duty as a princess she also need to dance with men、so she’s probably feeling some fear。
 To make such an adorable girl to suffering this kind of painful feeling、it’s totally unforgivable。

「……If、if I can dance my first dance、with Sheryl-sama、I、think that I can work hard after that……」

 She looked up to me with her moist pink eyes。

 Aa so、so cute!
 Mimia-tan’s so cute!

「Hime-sama、if it is like that、this Sheryl・Feidan、will do her best to dance and make it as the most wonderful evening party ever for you」

 I took Mimia-hime’s hand、gently let my lips touch her fingertips and smiled、She turned red and released a cute voice「Hawaa」。

「I I I I I、I will looking forward to it!」

 Just like that、I saw her small back off and muttered「So cute」。

「E、ee、Sheryl」

「What is it?」

「You……it can’t be that your taste really goes that way」

「I’ll kill you」

 Maybe because he felt my murderous intent、Mig stopped for a moment、then he whispered with a low voice「No、then it’s okay、un」。





「To tell the truth、there has been talk about my transfer」

「Transfer?」

「Aa。To the Imperial Guards as Mimia-hime’s escort」

「You’ll resign as a commander!? ……It can’t be、was it under pressure」

「No no、you’re wrong、Mig」

 I laughed at Migrad who is looking at me with sharp eyes。

「Because、you love your work as the knight commander right? Your troop also、they have high opinion about you、and they’re happy that they can work under your command right? True enough、royal guards is a honorable work、it’s gorgeous、it’s respected because it’s a job that demand your ability to protect the royal family with your own body in case of emergency、it’s a flourish work。But……」

「Aa、it’s fun to work with everyone、it’s rewarding、and I also thought that it’s fit me because I can fight on the front line with my sword。But still……」

 In my mind、I imagined Mimia-hime’s innocent face。

「Did you hear it already、how Mimia-hime’s engagement with another country has been decided? At the evening party、she’ll met with Chinas’s first prince who is studying aboard here in Grimis。He’s Hime-sama’s fiancee。So、until the time Hime-sama’s will go to Chinas for her wedding、at least I want to stay as close to her as possible、I hope that I can support Hime-sama so that she can marry him with peace in her mind」

Next chapter 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks you for the chapter! So it looks like this story doesn't have a transported MC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I've translated both the knight and the duke, and both of them have reincarnated female character. Haven't touch the magician and the werewolf, though, so I can't say anything for them.

      Delete
  2. Let me guess... That fiancé will take the female knight instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chapters you put out!!! I really apreciate it, keep up the good work. Imma binge read all your uploads now xD

    ReplyDelete