Sunday, August 30, 2020

Greyder Chapter 13

     Extra: Knight Greyder and the Female Leader Part 13

 

 

A……what? What areyou doing?」

 

 Because of the aphrodisiacalso because I’ve climaxed so many timesmy place over there was already soaking wetit opened up like a blossomed flower and waiting for something thick and solid

 

 But stillas I took one quick glancethe meat-stick that grew so violently between Greyder’s legsit seems physically impossible to insert it into human body

 

 To say it bluntlyThat thingwon’t fit!」。

 

 Howeverthis muscle muscular meat-dollwith a happy smile on his faceas he breathing haa haa roughlyhe was spreading my legsand because I can’t gathered up my strengthI’m just like a doll who can’t resist himthen he pushing his fiendish piece of meat into my embarrassing hole

 

 That’s whyit’s impossible

 

 If I was in a good shapeI’ll kick him then hit the back of his head with both handsthen even this huge man will be powerless

 

 Butthe me nowam as powerless as a delicate young ladywho can be pushed down by a lustful young man in the garden in the middle of the evening party

 The faint screamAreー」could be easily blocked by a lips then the young noble will whisperedI will please youbeautiful princess as he touch her body and rolled up her skirtthen screw her up with his insolence organI’m just like those pitiful young lady

 

Commanderare youfeeling good

 

 With sweat on his foreheadhe bit my ears as if he want to soothing my fearand Greyder whispered

 

……Nowaythat huge thingdon’t insert……aanoI’ll break!」

 

 What I can’t believeas he gouged my insideguryuuzuryuuGreyder’s thing has certainly invaded my inside

 

Stopit’ll split me up! Greyderimpossible!」

 

Commander-donoplease try to relaxThe strength of the body will kills the swordsmanship

 

Translator notes : in other word if you’re too tense you couldn’t pull out your full power something like that?

 

That’s not the problem……aa

 

Uit is so tight! HoweverCommander’s meat-holeis eating my meat-stick so deliciouslyseeaso goodit swallowing me deeper more and more……haaku

 

 Greyder’s face distorted because of the pleasurehis sweat dropped on my chest

 

Idiotdon’t say obscene thing like meat-hole! Aastopdon’t thrust it so deeply

 

Commander’s meat-hole is so hotthis slimy and tight lascivious holeis tightening around my penis and squirming it! Aano moreI can not endure it anymore!」

 

Nooooooo!」

 

 As he holding down my bodyGreyder pushed his hips so he can go deeperand pierced into me in one go

 As a virgin I’m unable to resistI can only received the attack and sunkbut because of the aphrodisiac I feel the pleasure more than the pain of deflowering

 

A……a……

 

 My inside moved happilyentwined around the thick and hot man’s thingThe obscene honey dripping and overflowing

 

No……this……this kind of thing……

 

 My body trembling pleasantly against my willit swallowing the man’s thing so happily

 It penetrated my lower abdomenas I panting because of the pressureI’m already at the mercy of the pleasure

 

Commander-donodo you comprehend my meat-stick? The one that deflowering Commander-donois this Greyder’s meat-stick

 

Aaaan!」

 

 When he shook his body lightlythe thick wedge that pushed through me so forcefully rubbed my insideI crying out with an embarrassingly sweet voice

 

Amazingseems like it favoured my meat-stickit saying delicious delicious so happily

 

Awroaa

 

 I couldn’t hold back my cryand Greyder said with an obscene devilish smile

 

Seeyou want to feels good more and more rightCommander-dono? Your meat-hole tightened around me so lasciviously

 

Do youwanttomock me!?」

 

It is ridiculous that I want to mock you! Justthe beautiful and excellent you are being pierced by my penislike a fairy who was being dragged down to the ground and writhing in agonythis appearance is so miserable yet so beautiful……I am just feeling so unbearable happy because it feels like you have finally fallen into my arms

 

Greyderwhat are you……

 

Nowjust leave your body to the pleasureThis is a momentary illusion that the medicine shows youthis meat-doll Greyderfully understand thatnoweven just only nowbecome mine……

 

 As he said thathe sucked the tip of my breast and shook his hips

 

Ayaaaanaa

 

 Every time his thing moves in and outmy mouth let out a heavy breathing that I couldn’t hold back

 

Commander……SherylSherylso charming

 

Anyaaaastop

 

Is it okay if I stop? Lookit feels good rightyour love juice spilled like thisit soaking even the sheets

 

 He sucked the tip of my breastwith a chuuu soundand I bend over

 

An!」

 

Please feel mea lotbecause tonight I am yours

 

 He pulled out his hipsand then pushed it so deeply

 

NowSherylfeel me!」

 

Aaa!」

 

 The strong and big thing of Greydergot inserted into the deepest part of meand finally I fell into the sweet trap of pleasure

 

A……Greyder……more……

 

 When I blurted out half consciouslythe blonde knight’s eyes shining so sweetly

 

Morewhat is it that you want?」

 

The inside……give……a lot more

 

Likethis?」

 

 He pulled out his hips and pushed it againgrind it inside

 

A!」

 

Is it good?」

 

 As if he wants to satisfied me who is in agonyhe shook his hips fastertorturing my inside

 

Sherylhow is it? Is this good?」

 

Gogood

 

Your hips is moving……Is my meat-stick feels good?」

 

Goodfeels goodagood

 

So adorable……your melting face……aawhy are youwhy are you so adorable like this!」

 

 Greyder grabbed my hipsand shook his hips violentlyHis sweat spilled outand falls on me

 

SherylI can’t stand it anymoreI want to ravishravishand keep ravishing youI want to make you mine! SherylSheryl

 

AaaGreydercummingI’m cumming again!」

 

Cumcum as many as you wantso that you can’t leave me anymoreI’ll change this place into my shapeI’ll make it so it can’t accept any other man than meSherylbecome mine!」

 

Aaaa!」

 

 I was pierced so deeply and so violentlymy body twitched as I reached the top

 

AdorableSherylso adorable

 

 Greyder bit my lipsthen licked it greedilyHis tongue caressed my teethand when my mouth opened up without resistancehe entwined my tongue with his

 

Nnn

 

 As he kissing me hard like thathe moved his hips back and forthit stimulated me again even though I've just come

 

N! N!」

 

 Even though my inside still twitchinghe rubbed his penis again and againit makes me crazy

 

Nn!!!」

 

 As I spilled out my tears I struggled to escape from the pleasure that is just too muchbut my hands that was trying to push his body away were sewn into the sheets

 

Sherylfeels a lot moreSo that you couldn’t forget meJust become crazy because of the pleasureso that you didn’t know anyone else beside me

 

YaanooGreyder

 

Yesthe only name that you should call is only mineadorable Sheryl

 

 He said that and laughedthen he pushed into my inside again and moved his hips

 

LookI’ve already remembered Sheryl’s good spot

 

Uaaaa!」

 

Yesit feels so good here right

 

 The beautiful knightrelentlessly torture that one spot inside meand leaving me to continue panting

 

I’m feeling good alsoSheryl tightened around me like thisit feels so goodInside hereI’ll pour a lot of my seed hereso that I can make my baby on Sheryl’s stomach

 

Yacummingucumming

 

Let’s cumming together nextI’ll release a lot of my hot things insideso it’ll make you feels goodSheryl

 

Aacumcumming

 

Adorable Sherylcall my namewho is the one ravishing you now?」

 

AnyaaGreyderGreydernolet me come

 

Yes it isgood girlnowI’ll let you comeseehereit’s good right?」

 

 He pounded his hips again and againas my sensitive part got attacked again and againI got caught in the hands of pleasure without any way out

 

Aacummingcummingaaaaaa!」

 

FuukuugoodItooSherylSheryl!」

 

 Inside me who was trembling and climaxedGreyder released out his hot passion

 

 I’ve already lost my ability to thinkonly a body without any strengthjust like a dolland Greyder hugged me

 

Sheryl……I won’tlet you go……My Sheryl……

 

 As I looked at the ceiling with empty eyesin front of my eyesGreyder’s face appearedA strong desire still burning inside those eyes

 

 He licked my lipsand kissed me deeply

 

SherylI love you……I won’t give you to anyone else……

 

 He put my legs on his shoulderhis penis already regaining its vigour and got buried inside me again

 

Hiu

 

Not enoughI haven’t ravished you enough……Swallowed me morefilled with my seeds more……want me more until you become crazy……I love youI really love youSheryl……Sheryl……

 

 He hugged me who couldn’t move anymoreand shook his hips violently

 The sound of skin rubbed each otherthe obscene guchuu guchuu noisemy crying voice which you couldn’t call a voice anymoreall of it continued until dawn

 

Author notes : Commander……live and greet the morning

 

Next chapter 

7 comments:

  1. WOOOO you didn't forget us! Thank you for update! This was hawt ngl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no, of course I remember you guys! Gonna finish this story, no worries~

      Delete
  2. This part was sooo good!!! I love his possessiveness. Thanks for translating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the update! Stay safe and well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, guess these 2are a good match! Thank you

    ReplyDelete