Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Greyder Chapter 09

     Extra: Knight Greyder and the Female Leader Part 9

 

 I’m quite talland this body is stern for a womanmoreover I’m wearing a tight knight uniform

 No wonder even if I was being mistaken as a man

 

 This timethe King and the Queen and even Mimia-himethey recognized me as a woman and took it for grantedso they didn’t think that the first Prince of Chinas would misunderstandSo I introduced my name again and pointed it out that it’s really a woman’s name

 

 That’s whyit can’t be helped if it can’t be helped

 But……I do get angry a little in the end

 

 I want to change my moodso I go to the drink cornerand there’s my Vice Commander Yanlee who participated in this evening party personallyand seems like he’s being involved with a young lady

 

ACommander!」

 

 He’s not on dutyso there was no need for him to rushing up to me though

 

Thank you for your hard work! Wellplease have this drink

 

Thank you

 

 I received the glass that Yanlee offeredand drink it in one gulp

 At that momentI heard a young woman voice Aaaa」、and I looked over to that side

 

 The young lady who was talked to Yanleeand two more young lady who were a little far apartthey looked here with their mouth wide open

 

……Was it bad that I drank it?」

 

It was a drink that the young lady took for meI have not drink it yetso I gave it to Commander

 

 Yanlee scratched his head and answered me

 

Yanlee! You’re really didn’t understand a woman’s heart! Even though she prepared that drink for youI didn’t have anything to do with her yet in the end I was the one who drank it

 

 That young ladyshe definitely interested in YanleeThenthe other two young ladyprobably the cheering party for her

 

I’d something inexcusable to the Lady……N?」

 

 Dokunmy heart beatand I pressed my chest

 

 What is this

 

I am sorryCommander

 

 Although Yanlee being downheartedI was more distracted by the change in my physical condition

 

……Yanleeyou stay here

 

 I said to himand I approached the young lady who gave that drink to Yanleewith a katsu katsu sound that my shoes made

 She looked at me with a frightened face

 

Ladyplease speak honestlyDid you put some medicine on that drink

 

……Pleplease forgive me……

 

 Her eyes are moist

 

The truth isa love potion……

 

A……

 

 As I feeling something wrong on my bodyI thought I see nowand looked up to the Heaven

 

You want Yanlee to drink it

 

Yes……please……forgive……

 

 I took a glance at the other two young lady and they also has a blue facemore like the three of them made this plan

 

Do you like Yanlee

 

Yes

 

 She noddedand her tears spilled out

 This world’s seriously so sexually freeeven this elegant young lady can easily obtained the so-called aphrodisiac namely love potion

 

If sotry to invite him directly without any medicineI thought that an adorable Lady like youcould make a pass to Yanlee without a medicine though?」

 

Maa……do you really think so?」

 

 The young lady’s cheeks got dyedas she looked up to me

 I smiled and said to her

 

That man is quite slowso you better attack more aggressivelyIt is alrightyou are a very attractive young ladyso someone like Yanlee could fall easilyNowgo over to him with confidence

 

 I turned the young lady toward Yanlee and pushed her shoulder lightlyShe nodded at me with a red faceand moved her legs to Yanlee

 

 To make an effort for the happiness of the membersit’s one of the Commander’s task after all

 

Now thenyou two

 

 I turned to the two young ladywho timidly looked at the situation yet kept watched over their friend

 

Yeyes!」

 

You two should head to the floor to find a wonderful encounter tooYour friend are alright now

 

 Then I raised one handand left that place

 Those two young lady saidAs expected from Sheryl-samashe did not affected by such a love potion!」「Even though it was an expensive love potionas expected Knight-sama who work as a Commander really has their mental strengthSo cool……but

 

 I’m nowreally in a pinch you know

 This isnot a problem of mental strength anymore

 

 The truth was I really wanted to complain with a loud voice yet I kept walking while biting my lips

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Anywaymy body’s hot

 I wonder if it’s because my blood circulation has improvedMy heart’s throbbingmy face’s burningmy legs staggering

 It’s not time for an evening party anymoreAt a glance I saw that Mimia-hime is somehow talking with the First Prince of Chinasjudging the situation even if I’m absent it’ll be okay

 Since it was like this alreadyI thought that I should just go home quickly and drink water to eject the medicineI want to arrange a carriagebut my body doesn’t want to move as I wish and it’s painful

 For the time beingI sat at the chair in the gardenlaid my face down on the table in front of it with a groanbefore slowly raised my face

 

 And seriouslywhat a great timing that the next Commander Greyder came to here

 

Commander! What are you doing at this kind of place?」

 

Aayou’re come at the right timeThe truth isI had an unfortunate accidentand drank something like a love potion

 

Love potion……thenan aphrodisiac!? Was it served by a man!?」

 

No nodon’t get it wrongIt was just something that another man should be the one who drink itand it ended at me by accidentThere’s no man who will want to give me something like that after all

 

What are you sayingas someone who is a Commander you are just too careless!」

 

……I’m ashamed

 

You are more defenseless than the little rabbit which is right in front of the wolf! It is already all you can eat!」

 

Noyou don’t need to criticized me that much……

 

 If I got scolded by Greydermy tears might come out you know

 

NaaI’m sorry but could you arrange a carriage for me? I’m planning for going home

 

You arealready in a state like half-dissolved fat (oil)and yet you said that you want to go home alone!? It is totally ridiculous!」

 

……Don’t said like fat……compared it with something more adorable……

 

 Even like this I’m woman on the inside okay

 To compared a woman with fat meatI think it’s only you Greyder

 

Even if Commander become fat you will still lovely so it is alright!」

 

 To follow up so vigorously like thatwhat a rude ikemen

 

I don’t understand you……It’s hotit’s okay if I take off my coat right?」

 

 I took off my coat with my handsand wearing the shirt only after that

 

……Uit’s still hot

 

Commanderplease stay as firmly as you canas Commander’s subordinateI will send you to your home precisely

 

Nothat’s okayjust call for a carriage is okayAren’t there a lot of young lady who was waiting for you?」

 

II amrather than those kind of riffraffas you subordinateas someone who will became the next CommanderI prefer to carry of my responsibilities and protect my superior!」

 

So formal

 

It isit is not formal! This is but a consistent dutyit would not became a rude condition as if it is something formal! Please leave it to this GreyderLytton!」

 

(Tranlator notes : OkayI couldn’t perfectly translated this one but basicallyI think that Sheryl said something like “You didn’t need to send me home so formally like thatjust call a carriage for meand you can go back to the party” while Greyder goes like “I don’t want to let you go home alone like thisand this is something that I want to donot something that I need to do” If someone can translate it with better wordsjust drop a commentand I’ll change it)

 

……I don’t understand what are you saying anymoreI wonder that maybe that medicine made my head blank……

 

That is not goodI thought that we may need to get you return to your home immediatelyPlease excuse me for a moment

 

Waa

 

 Greyder approached meand then he lifted me with his arms

 

I am afraid that walking might be a little dangerous for you right nowso please note that we will move like this in consideration of your safety!」

 

……UnSorry to bother you

 

 Because of the medicine’s effectI let out a rough breath haa haa as I looked up at Greyder’s facewith his lips closed so tightly for some reason his face become bright red

 

Author notes : Next is finally the doki doki development! 

Stiff Grey-tangive it your best v

 

Next chapter 

2 comments: