Saturday, August 22, 2020

Greyder Chapter 12

     Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 12

 

A……ha………

 

 Climaxed because of the cycle of Greyder’s pervert-like serviceI glared at Greyder as I breathed roughly on the bed

 

……You……doing somethinglike this……

 

 ButI wasn’t aware of it

 That being glared with eyes moistened with tears and accusing him like thiswas some kind of reward for this perverted meat-doll

 

Don’tdont you know any shame!」

 

 The aphrodisiac gradually warm my body from insideand despite that this body not knowing a man yetsomehow it responding to Greyder’s caress which based on his eccentricity-like loyaltyand makes the skin feels feverish

 

 Butwe can’t do something like this

 Beside originallyGreyder’s a man who should’ve been in a passionate love with the game’s heroine FloraEurencieThe rape chara with unequaled brawn

 Yeswhat he’s doing to me right now isn’t love or something like thatit’s just a mission to him

 ……I mustn’t misunderstanding it

 

Are youa dog in heat!? Toto even did something like happily sucked my toes like thatwhat a well done thing to do as one of the proud knight!」

 

 HoweverGreyder with his saliva shine around his mouthhis face distorted and he seems to be painful about thisyet his eyes shining with joy as he spoke

 

Commander-donoplease forgive me! This Greyderis a stupid meat-doll who is inferior to even such a low animal! It is unreasonable to touch Commander-dono’s body with this handa meat-doll should have served Commander-dono in a manner suitable for a meat-dollthank you very much for the reprehended!」

 

……Wait a minuteMy words just nowI just can’t help but think that it didn’t reached your heart correctly

 

 Alsoseems like a meat-doll’s position is below the dog’s position

 I learned something

 ……Not that

 

This humble next Commander Greydermade a decision to harden my heart and devote myself to become a meat-doll! Excuse me!」

 

 Said soGreyder who is at the end of the bed crawls on all foursand started licking my legs from bottom to top

 

Aawrongyou’re wrong!」

 

This footI will use my tongue to cleanse all part of itas it is one of a meat-doll’s responsibilities

 

Nostopwhat I want to sayis not something like thataan!」

 

 The warm and moist tongue of Greyderfrom my ankles to my calvesor more likeit crawling everywhere

 

Yaaa……this is……no……nn……

 

A……Commander……do you feel that……n……

 

 My sensitive skinas it getting caressed by the moist mollusk-like-tongueit betrayed all my reason as it acquired the pleasant feeling

 My strength was leaving my whole bodyI can’t resist anything anymoreand I can only kept panting as he licking me with a loud noise

 

Commander’s skin……is smooth……and delicious……

 

 Along with an improper water noisehe kept licking and lickingand finally Greyder’s head reached the base of my leg

 

Stop nownext Commander Greyder……get away from there

 

 I breathed in and thought that finally this pleasure torture will endbut contrary to my expectation Greyder didn’t raise his headStill on all foursthe beautiful blue eyes that keep staring at my embarrassing partshining with desire

 

Idiotdon’t look! I told you to don’t look! Next Commander Greyderawhat are

 

 Even though he implied that he wouldn’t use his handsyet he grabbed my knees with both hands and pushed them apart

 

Noooo!」

 

 Received such a disgrace from a man made me screamedbut Greyder swallowed his saliva without paying attention to my reaction

 

A red rose in a place like this……as expectedCommander is a rose fairy……

 

 What are you saying is romantic and totally a maiden’s contentbut what are you doing is extremely obscene though

 

Stopdon’t looklet go

 

So wet with the morning dew……

 

 He was unconsciously licked his lips with his tongueand because of that I’m trembling with a bad feeling

 

Next Commander Greyderget a hold of yourselfit’s night now! Not morning

 

This indecently bewitching deep crimson rose is wet with the morning dewit seems like it was waiting impatiently for someone to picked it upis it nowis it nowit said……aathis thingI do not want another man to pick this up……

 

Next Commander Greyderdid you go mad now!? Exactly what kind of play that was started on your brain!?

 

I would not give this……to anyone……

 

 I did try to strugglebut the knight Greyder’s strong arms was unyielding and keep holding my knees open so firmly

 

Let goGreyderaastop!」

 

 Seeing how Greyder extended his tongue with an absentmindedly expressionI sensed some kind of danger and quickly grabbed his hair

 

Stop itlet me go right nowI told you to stopaanodon’t do thatnoo

 

 Greyder brought his face closer to my secret partand started to lick there with his tongue

 

Stopidiotthisbeastaan!」

 

 I swore at Greyderwho raised his face and smiled

 

Please forgive me……a meat-doll should have served with all its heart

 

I don’t want that kind of doll anymore! Aa!」

 

 This time he put his mouth on the embarrassing parthe sucked the honey that overflowed from inside me and licked it so that it rubs against his entire tongue

 

Commander……is it good……

 

Aannnyaan

 

To sing with such a good voice……so lovely……

 

 As he holding my kneeshe keep caressing that placeOr rather than caressit’s already an obscene harassment situation

 

NooGreyderpleasespare meI’ll going crazy

 

Aait is good here rightespecially this lovely meat-dropCommanderCommander

 

 Guchuuguchuua terribly and indecent noise could be heard

 

Commander’s clitorisis so delicious

 

 Sucked with a chuku chuku soundhe sifted his eyes to looked at meand laughed with eyes full of lust

 

The inside alsois so wet because of the aphrodisiac……aait become so hotit must be painful rightit sucked my finger so eagerly

 

Aaaaa

 

 Greyder put his finger into my secret holebent it and scratched my inside

 

Nooaannonoo

 

It is not a no right? Lookthis is the place where you are feeling good the most right?」

 

Stoppull out your fingeraano

 

Commander’s part here is more honestit did not want to release my fingerseehere

 

Anooo!」

 

 His finger goes in and out so many timeshis tongue rubbed my sensitive swelling budsmy body twisted because of the pleasure that running around my whole bodyand as I drooling I let out my scream

 

NoocummingI’m cumming again!」

 

Please just cumCommanderBecause this is all the aphrodisiac’s faultCommander is not the one at faultPlease cum before you get crazy

 

Nojust stoppleaseGreyde……aan!」

 

 He rubbed the sensitive part inside my stomach with his fingerand I bent

 

Noocumming!!!」

 

 The heat penetrated my bodyand once again I was pushed into climax by Greyder’s hand

 

 

 

 

 

Commander……

 

 Half consciousvaguelyI could hear Greyder whispered near my ears

 

Did youfeeling good?」

 

 With my mouth half-openI nodded honestly

 

Commander’s inside hereI have been messed it up with my fingersand made you feels good……you do know it right? Also……that I will make you feels more after this

 

 Greyder put his palm on my wet secret placeand stroke it slowlyIt was frustrating because it didn’t have enough stimulation and as I utteredA……I shook my hips

 

Commander want it also right? The thing that will pierce all the way to the inside here and rubs it aroundlookit is twitchingsaying that it wants that so unbearably……it is alrightbecause I will fill the inside with lots of meatso please enjoy it to the fullest

 

 He gripped his peniswhich has stood up thoroughlyand rubbed it into me many times so it can be completely soaked with my honey

 

Of coursethis is also one of the meat-doll’s responsibilitiesan important missionNow thenplease taste my meat-stick all the way to its root

 

 ThenGreyder pushed his fiendish thingwhich looked like a club to meto my place which has been spread widelyand slipped inside

 

Author notes : From M to Sjunior dominating senior situation

 

Next chapter 

2 comments: