Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Greyder Chapter 11

     Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 11

 

Commander……

 

 In front of my eyes there is Greyder’s handsome facehe was looking at me with passion on his blue eyesWith his blonde hair and blue eyeswhen you look at him again like this you can only see him as a prince from some fairy taleA tall princewith a strong bodywho’s for some reason covering my body from abovewith trembling lips

 

 Ias I looked at himI realized that a feeling that I’ve never felt before born inside meIs this the effect of the aphrosidiac

 I didn’t know what kind of feeling was thisbut I thought to myselfthis clumsy man who is kind and seriousyet had some cute side alsoI wanted to touch him

 

……Ku!」

 

 Greyder’s handsome face approached my facebut as soon as our lips may touch each otherhe turned his face away with a bitter voice

 

I can notright now Commander-dono was being unconsciousness because of the medicineAs a honorable knightI can not do something like thatAll I can do isto serve Commander as a meat-doll only! With my pride as a knightI will fulfill this mission!」

 

 Greyder seems to be suffering on his ownon the other hand I who has been stripped nakedbend my sensitive body under the influence of the aphrodisiac

 

A……Greyder……neequicklydo something……

 

 As if to lean on himI looked at him and reached out my handto touch his muscular chest

 

I beg youGreyder……

 

CoCommander! Please excuse me!」

 

 He said as if he yelled itthen both of Greyder’s hands touched both of my subtle bulgeAnd like that he massaged them as if he was kneadingdue to the pleasure brought from warm handsI leaked out a faint sweet voice

 

N……ya……nfuu……

 

Commander-donoit is a very lovely and beautiful breasts! This humble Greyderwith all his heart……like this……ait feels good……not that is not iteven though Commander-dono is the one who should feels good no matter whatbut as soon as this hands touched this soft bulgesit is unbearable and so irresistible……anoI am

 

Aaa

 

 When the tip got pinched offI could felt that my body got bends over

 The love potion that the young lady preparedit seems that it was a very good aphrodisiacMy whole body became the erogenous zone itselfthe pleasure run through from the nipples as if a sharp sword was pierced into it and my tears flowing over

 

Yaatherenonot thatforgive me already

 

Commanderwhat an adorable part is this! It became stiffand red just like a rose budAnd I am the one who was messing around with such an adorable thing with my fingers……No I can notI am just a meat-doll! Commander-donoplease do not worryand just make your self comfortableI will give you the best serviceand make Commander-dono feels very satisfied at the end!」

 

 He said thatthen Greyder bit the top of my breastand rolled the hard tip with his tongue so vigorously

 

AanoGreyderthat kind of thingaa

 

 While he kneaded the other bulgeas Greyder’s saliva being spilled over from his mouthhe stuffed my nipple into his mouthand with a nasty chuku chuku noise he sucked it

 I grabbed his head while saying no over and overbut of course there’s no strength at all in my hands

 

Don’t do something like thatI’ll became crazyGreyder

 

Inside my mouthCommander-dono’s nipple was dancing around! It is very delicious……I……

 

 Bitten sweetlyI bend over

 

Antherenot goodreally not goodthat’s whyGreyder

 

KuuI can not be patience anymore! I have eatensuch an adorable and delicious thingthis meat-doll Greyder has no other choice but to comfort this horrible enemy with my all!」

 

Idiotnipples are not the enemy! That’s why calm down a little……ayaaaaa!」

 

 My nipple got sucked stronglywhile the opposite nipple got crushed with his fingersI was being pushed with a very pleasant sensation until I can’t hold on anymoreand I reached my climax as it is

 

 

 

 

 

AaCommander-dono……

 

 When I realized itGreyder was holding my leg and stroking it with lovewith his cheek

 

What a beautiful and tight legs……To think that I can touch Commander-dono’s legs like this……

 

 This mana leg-fetish

 

 Since I’ve already climaxed oncethe fever on my body got calmed down a littleas I thought thatI saw a beautiful adult man with a fascinating face kissed my calf

 

AaI extremely wanted this leg to step on my face

 

Whawhat are you saying!」

 

 When I said that unintentionallyGreyder looked at me with an obscene smile on his faceit made the inside of my stomach throbbing kyun so tightly

 

Even though I am just a meat-dollyet I hugged Commander’s leg so lustfullyCommander-donoplease punish this brainless meat-doll who did not know his own standing

 

Nowaitoi!」

 

 Greyder grabbed my feet with both handsand pressed it into his face by himself

 

 Oino matter how much I got affected by the aphrodisiacI didn’t want that kind of play

 

AaCommander-donoplease forgive me! Please let me sincerely apologize for the inconvenience

 

 It made me feeling bad onlyso please stop it

 

 He caressed my feet with loveand stuffed its fingertip into his mouth

 

Aastop……

 

 Greyder’s hot tongueentangled with my toesand sucked between its fingers

 

That placeit’s dirtystopplease……

 

 Even though he was doing perverted thing to methere was this tingling sensation between my legsit creates something warm and thick

 

Nostop……Greyder……

 

 Mixed with shame and pleasurechill running down my spineas I sobbed

 Pichorikuchuriand a nasty sound of water resounded

 

……So delicious……Commander’s toesare very delicious……with an excellent texture……it tasted just like Commander……

 

No……not this……aaa

 

 Feeling the pleasant sensation keep increasingfrom an act that should be unpleasantI tried to get away from Greyderbut he didn’t let go of my leg

 

For this lowly meat-doll covered in desireCommander-dono’s toes are a reward that is almost too good to be trueI would like to lick it with all my heart!」

 

I beg younostop it

 

AaCommander-donoCommander-dono!」

 

 Greyder called for me with a voice that full of emotionand he was licking my toes with a loud chuuppo chuuppo soundsI thought that he’ll put it in his mouth and suck it againbut this time he stretched his big tongue like a dog and lick

 

Deliciousit is so delicious!」

 

Nooaaaaaa!」

 

I was so embarrassed that my tears flowing overyet I climaxed once again while my toes being licked

 

Author notes : what a perverted doll

 

Next chapter 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. More or less? To me it's more like, need a pervert to know one XD

      Delete
  2. Omg, why did I find that so hot? I. . .

    ReplyDelete