Saturday, August 15, 2020

Greyder Chapter 10

    Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 10

 

 Still holding me Greyder entered the carriage that he calledput me on his kneesand took me home

 

I’m really sorryTo let my subordinate taking care of me like thisI’m miserable

 

 Since I kept saying it’s hot it’s hot the next Commander Greyder removed two buttons around my chest and saidPlease do not worry about it!」as he shook his headhis face goes beyond the serious one into the scary one and his hand were shaking a littleI wonder if it’s because he didn’t like it after all and I felt downhearted a little bit

 

As a subordinate who learned Commander’s crisis directly like thatit is a normal thing that I will help youRatherif I thought that other people could be the one who took this role in this kind of situation……kuuit made my blood boil! To the point where I wanted to slash down that man with my sword!」

 

 What a great fighting spirit

 

 A man who truly faithful to his duties! 

 I’m really impressed

 

I’m seriously gladthat I’d be able to entrust the Third Knight to someone like you……n……hot

 

 I leaned my body on his unconsciously

 

 The love potion’s really a terrifying medicineIf it’s like this surely even a big man will lose to itI thought that it would be better to tighten the restrictionMaybe I’ll advice it to General later

 

Commanderwe will arrive soonI thought that it would be a little easierwhen you get homeso please be patience for now

 

Sorry about this

 

 The carriage got swayed and when my body rubbed Greyder’sit makes me feel weirdI put my arms around Greyder’s neck to stabilize my body

 

CoCommander!?

 

Let me hold you

 

 When I cling to him tightlythe vibration got calm down

 YoshI can manage it like this

 

 My thought was full about myselfso I failed to noticed Greyder’s appearance

 

 

 

 

 

Commanderwe arrived at your home

 

 After he let the carriage to leavestill holding meGreyder entered my empty house

 

Seriously……I’m sorry

 

Please do not apologize anymoresince this is also one of the important taskI do not really mind itIf you have anything that you want please let me know

 

I’m glad that you’re hereThencould you help me drink the water?」

 

I understand

 

 Greyder put me down on the chair in the kitchenand pumped water into a cup

 

……Commander?」

 

 It’s miserablebut I just can’t keep sat still so I laid my head on the tableGreyder called out with worries on his voice

 

Did you feeling bad?」

 

Noit’s not like nausea when you drank alcohol

 

 As he hold meI drank the water

 

I wish the effect of the medicine would expire soon……

 

Commanderas I thought apparently it is impossible for you to sit……

 

Aaseems like it

 

 When I looked upward toward Greyder who’s still supporting my bodyhe stopped his sentence in the middle then continued to speak so awkwardly

 

Eethatif it is okayit will be easier if you lie downmaybe……it isonly if it is okay with youthatthe bedroomIwill take you there……

 

 I nodded to Greyder’s words

 

You’re rightThat’s seem betterThough I don’t have any confidence that I can walk there aloneI’m sorry but could you help me?」

 

I will carry you!」

 

 He picked me up from the chair

 

 Greyder with his big bodyhe carries me so lightly as if he was holding one delicate young ladyit’s kind of funny to me that I ended up smiling

 

You’re really strong that it saved meThis makes me feel like I’m a princess

 

 As he staring at mehe opened his mouth a littlethen Greyder said

 

……From my perspectiveCommander-dono is……

 

Un?」

 

Nononothing at all!」

 

 Looking awaywith a very serious expression Greyder brought me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed

 

 

 

 

 

This is troubling……my body is so hot that I can’t tolerate itThing like a love potionI wonder if there’s a side effect like fever?」

 

 As a general knowledge if you want to become a knightwe too learned about medicineand I tried to remember itbut I just can’t keep my thought together

 

 Laying in the bedin front of Greyder who standing on the side of the bed anxiouslyI started to unbutton my shirt

 

Commanderwhat are

 

It’s so hot it makes me feeling sick……

 

That is not good! It may be presumptuous but please let me help you!」

 

 With his tremble handsGreyder helped took off the button

 

Thank you……seems like your tone today was so firmLike you’re back as the you before

 

Please forgive me! I am an immature person who is still lacking his mental training after allso please give me your forgiveness!」

 

 Greyder gathered his fighting spirit enough that he can unbutton my shirtand as he supported my upper half body he took off my clothesI lay down on the bed with only my underclothes

 

You’re goodat taking it off

 

I am very sorry about it! Howeverafter I met Commander I never did this kind of behaviorso pleaseplease pardon me!」

 

Even though I praised you yet why did you apologized? ……Aー、it’s a litter better now……but……my body’s itching for some reason……What isthis

 

 I was writhingand as I take a breathGreyder who’s beside the bed swallowed his saliva

 

 I wonder if this is the aphrodisiac’s effect also

 My body feels very strange

 

N……it’spainful……

 

 I bend my body in bedtrying to make it more comfortablebut a new sensation appeared from the rubbed areacreating a vicious circle

 

Greyderyou can go back nowLater I’ll drink water and do something about it……nn

 

 My body jumped

 

……Commander……

 

A……no……

 

 The surface of my bodythey become sensitive

 I looked at Greyder with teary eyes and said

 

I’mokay……I’llendure……it’s okay if you go……n

 

 Somehow a strange voice come outit’s really embarrassing

 I didn’t want my subordinate to look my miserable appearance more than thisthat’s why I wanted Greyder to go home but

 

……Commanderthat……I am afraid that it will……become a more painful state than now……

 

Fuais it? ……nn

 

 Going to be more painfulwhat a torture is this

 Is love potionsomething so horrible like that

 

Why did you give……nsomething like thisto the personthat you like?」

 

……Commander……that kind of thing……do you mindif I am the one who teach you that?」

 

 For some reasonGreyder has a very scary look on his faceMoreoverunlike the usualhis eyes were glittering

 I was frightened a little

 

Noit’s okayInsteaddo you know somethingto deal with this……

 

 As I breathing haa haaI looked at Greyder with eyes that said I relied on you

 Patheticbut this is seriously painfulDifferent from some other painthis pain is something that you can’t pinpoint its location

 

……I am a man with some experience for something as it isso for something that can deal with itI do know about it!」

 

Experience? Have you drank this before?」

 

 Aaafter all Greyder is one of the best ikemen knight after all

 He has good social statuspopular alsoso maybe some woman gave him the medicine before

 As expectedwhat a serviceable subordinateI’m really lucky

 If this kind of situation continuesI’m afraid that I’ll become crazy after allI should just rely on Greyder’s wisdom here

 

That’s helpful……I’ll become crazy if this going on like thisso could you please do something about it?」

 

ComCommander-donodo you understand the meaning of what are you saying……

 

 I don’t know why but Greyder seems furiously agitated

 He turned bright redhis fist shaking as if he’s trying to enduring something

 

E……Aanit’s useless……help……Greyderdo something about thisit’s painful……

 

AsuchCommanderI……if you say something like that to me……butyou just do not understand!」

 

I don’t know……what I should do anymore……Greyder……

 

 I grabbed the sheets to help me endure the overflowing fever from my bodyand I said half-crying

 

Greyderdo something……thispainful……

 

 Greyder who turned his face with his teeth clenched beforeshook his headthen he looked at me with determined eyes and said

 

I understand! This next Commander Greyder will fulfill that mission!」

 

 After he said thathe addedPlease excuse me!」、then he stripped away the pants and underclothes from me who’s still writhing in bed

 

A……what are……n……a……

 

 I was surprisedbut since my head’s blank and my body didn’t listen to me anymoreI can only let Greyder do whatever he want

 What’s morewhen Greyder’s hand touched my bare skin like thatfrom that place a mysterious pleasant feeling was borna sweet breath leaked from my mouth

 

A……afu……

 

Commanderthis is a missionCommander has been given some medicinefor the sake of maintaining your mental balanceno matter what you will need to get the first-aid treatment for the start

 

Is……that so……aann

 

Please excuse me!」

 

 After stripped all my clothesthis time Greyder took off his own coatunbuttoned his shirtand took off his clothes

 His tight muscles got exposed

 

E……What?」

 

 When he took off his underwearI can see something from the center of his bodyit standing tall towards the Heaven

 

 At one corner of my blank head I was wonderingwhat was happeningas I released a rough breath

 My lower part is hot

 It’s too hotthat I felt that something was melting

 Something hot and moist overflowing and wet my thighsit dropped on the sheets

 

……Commanderthis humble Greyderwill do his best to serve you! Please think of me as a meat-doll and use me to your heart’s content!」

 

Memeat-doll?」

 

 What’s that exactly!?

 What’s that wordit feel absolutely absurd though!?

 

Well then……I will start to serve you

 

 Without understanding anythingfrom the above of me who was fighting the pain on my bodythe nakedmeat-dollGreyder leaned toward

 

Author notes : Uwaathe adult doll play has begun

Commandergood luck

 

Next chapter 

4 comments: