Sunday, September 6, 2020

Greyder Chapter 14

     Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 14

 

 The dawn has come

 The long long night finally ended

 

 I seem to have lost my consciousness in the middleWhen I woke upI was embraced by Greyder’s solid arms

 

 Based on the well-featured face of Greyder who was sleeping in this narrow bed with our legs entwinedyou could thought of him as a defenseless and innocent onebut don’t be fooled by it

 This self proclaimedmeat-dolltook an incredibly long timeand even though I was a virginI’ll repeat it again because it’s an important thingeven though I was a virgin yet he pierced my body with his fiendish stick so violently again and againand continued by poured his white things inside me

 

 I can’t believe him

 What an insolent act to do to to your superior

 What’ll you do if I become pregnant

 

 Butthough part of it was probably due to the influence of the aphrodisiacthis body is more suitable for sexual intercourse than my Japanese bodyas it is I continued to rejoiced in endless pleasure while being ravished by Greyder

 Even nowwhen I thought of it my lower abdomen reacted with a kyunhis white things that he poured seems like it’ll spilled out at any moment

 

 After I lifted Greyder’s armI raised my heavy bodyToday is not my day offAs one of the KnightsI can’t abandon my work just because I was violently ravished

 

U……I still want to sleep……

 

 Oopsmy real intention was leaked

 

 

 

 

 I cleanse my body in the bathroom next to the bedroom where Greyder still sound asleepwhen I scraped and scraped it out but the white things still kept flowed over from between my legsmy eyes become wetthen after I put on my knight’s clothesI called for Greyder

 

Next Commander Greyder! Wake up!」

 

 Even though he’s a knightwhen he opened his eyes and woke uphe looked at me with a dumb faceHis eyes was just like the eyes of one large dog that was at lossand as I tried to endure so that I couldn’t be moved by him I said to him

 

I allowed you to use the bathroom! So get ready immediately and go home!」

 

Ha!」

 

 He’s also a trained knight after allHe seems to regained his memory from last night in an instantand grasped his situation now

 

 ……Butstop with your dyed cheeks

 

……AlsoNext Commander GreyderForget everything from last nightI’ll forget it also

 

 He seems so surprised that his eyes wide open as he opened his mouth

 

NobutThird Knight Commander SherylI am

 

This is an orderIt was also one of your missionright?」

 

……Missionis……it

 

 Is this guy an idiot

 Even though you kept saying that it was your mission yourselfyet why are you looking at me with a hurt look on your face now

 

 Let me said it clearlythe one that being badly ravished was meso I’m not the one who robbed Greyder’s virginityRatherfar from being a virginmore like he must have been used to itAs expected he’s a popular blonde blue-eyes knightun

 

Then go home for nowWe’ll met again later with the othersPretend that nothing happened last nightunderstood?」

 

……Yes……

 

 Greyder with a miserable face like a wilted grassgathered his scattered clothesand went inside the bathroom that I pointed out

 

 Greyderit’s okay like this

 Because after thisyou will meet the Baron Lady FloraEurencieand fall in love

 A burning lovewith the cutepink-blonde haired game heroine

 

 My chesttighten so tightly that it hurts

 

 

 

 

 

Gesell-senseiplease give me a birth control medicine! The after one!」

 

 As soon as I arrived I immediately went to the medical officeand asked that elderly doctor

 

Well well Commander Sherylfinally you found someonecongratulations

 

It was an accident

 

My condolences

 

 He gave me two red pillsalong with a cup of water

 I threw the medicine into my mouthand gulped it with the water

 

Gesell-senseiwas this medicine certainly working?」

 

It isYou said that it was an accident? Are there wounds and pains? Do you need medical examination

 

Noit is alright

 

 Gesell-senseimaybe he was thinking that I was raped

 

Wellrather than an accidentor the course of events……It was because I accidentally drank the aphrodisiac that was meant for other people

 

I seeThenwith an unwilling partner?」

 

……Yes

 

 Surely thoughI never expected that my first sexual intercourse partner would be my subordinate……

 Howeverif you thought about itif something like this didn’t happen I would stay as a virgin for my whole lifeand my partner was Greyder who is excellent both on the inside and outside

 His so-called-service technique alsoeven though it was quite pervertif you didn’t mind that part it was pretty goodwith that kind of thinkingit may not have been a bad experience

 

 Butmy physical strength has been depleted a lot though

 If you’re a normal young ladythat was absolutelythe level where you’ll die you know

 

As I saw nowthere seems to be no mental damagehow about your body?」

 

I did some heavy training after allso there is no problem

 

Is that soIf you have any problemconsult me immediately

 

 I bowed to Gesell-senseibefore left the medical office

 

 

 

 

 

Sheryl! What’s wrong?」

 

OhMigradWhat’s with thatwhat’s wrong?」

 

 When I went to the Knight’s training groundI was called by Migrad who seemed to pass byThe tall blue haired manthough he’s not as good as the capture targetsbut he’s quite an ikemen)、looked at me with concern

 

Just notdidn’t you come out from the medical office? Did your condition drop again

 

Noit’s not like thatThank youMig

 

 I laughed at him to reassure him

 

Mig is kind

 

NooI’m……

 

 He looks like he wants to say something moreeventually he grabbed my shoulder

 

Sherylcan you give me a moment?」

 

AaWhat? Was the schedule for Baron Lady Eurencie’s bout already decided?」

 

 Yesfinally it’s already time for Greyder and Flora to meet

 

Oouthere’s that alsoTomorrow morningseems like she’ll come to the Third KnightShe wants to get along with youthe female knight

 

 As I thought

 Just like in the gameshe’ll come to the Third

 

 I made a smilebut truthfully I felt a deep pain in my chest

 

Nothat’s not what……

 

 Seems like Migrad has something else that he wants to say

 

Is the something else to add?」

 

Nothat……

 

 Mig didn’t release my shoulder

 I twisted my neck and looked up at Mig

 

Mig?」

 

Sherylhave you been having a hard time with your work recently? Maybe it had been difficult with the take over of the Commander’s position

 

Nonothing like that? More like it’s doing well?」

 

Thatwhat I want to say is……With mewill you go out with me?」

 

…………………………He?」

 

 SorryMigBut I can’t understand what are you saying

 

ThatI meanwith me……I want you to go out with mewith marriage in mind!」

 

……Eeeeeee!?」

 

 I was really surprised

 Totally astonished

 Mig was seeing me as woman!?

 

Wano wayee? Migare you sane?」

 

Totally……Sherylyou really……dull

 

 I pouted

 

Becausethere wasn’t any sign like that! Didn’t you clashed with me at the beginning just because I’m a woman

 

……I’m sorry for thatButafter that I acknowledged you properly

 

True enough

 

BesideI couldn’t possibly made contact with you like how I wanted it in the middle of the workso of course I never made any explicit approach……There are people in the Fourth Knightwho knows about my feelingyou know? I’ve been known as a pitiful man……

 

Nowellhow should I say it……seeI didn’t look like a womanso of course I thought that there’s no way some benevolent man will look at me!」

 

Are you stupid? You……cute you know

 

 I blinked my eyes with surprise as I looked up to Mig’s facewhich coming closer suddenly

 

「!」

 

 He kissed me

 

It’sas cute as usualI like youIt’s okay if you reply me laterso be sure to give me a good reply! You don’t have any other choice!」

 

EeI don’t have any other choice?」

 

 Leaving me standing thereMig turned red and ran off as it is

 

……Why? Has my popular season finally come?」

 

 Dumbfoundedly I looked at Mig’s backso I didn’t noticed that Greyder was looking at us with burning eyes

To my Sheryl……the flame wavered at Greyder’s back

 

Author notes : Nextthe popular female knight Sherylfinally face to face with Flora!?

 

Next chapter 

4 comments:

  1. ......why did I just imagine Gure-tan biting handkerchief and crying. While saying, "To my Sheryl?!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao, what a coincidence, I thought that also XD

      Delete
  2. I imagine that last scene of Greyder like a super yandere

    ReplyDelete