Friday, September 18, 2020

Greyder Chapter 16

     Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 16

 

 The next daywas the day the Baron Lady FloraEurencie visit the knights

 

 The first time when you meet a strong swordsman/swordswomanis something delightful to someone who walk the sword pathIt’s a good opportunity to improve your skillbut in the end it’s fun just by being able to use your sword

 In particularthe opponent is Flora who has a good reputation with her skill even though she’s a womanthere’s no wonder that I got excited as a fellow woman

 

 Howeverat the deepest part of that that feelingthere’s the scenario of the otome game

 

I’m Greyder’s superiorIt’s also one of the superior’s job to see the happiness of her subordinates

 

 I just said it for myself……

 

 Human’s heartisn’t something that you can change as you wish

 Especiallyif it’s about love

 

 I’ll just admit itThis Third Knight Commander SherylFeidanknew from the beginning that this love has no futuremore over this was my first love

 

 There’s no reason in itIf reason can do something about itI’ve already gotten rid of this feeling and thrown it away

 

 Inside my head I understand that Greyder couldn’t defy his destiny

 

 He was one of the otome games capture targets for mebut when we tried and acted together it became clear that he wasn’t just a character but a living personhe has his good and bad parthe walks through his life with a real body

 『The unequaled rape knight Greyder』、if he’s just an existence that I could describe with those wordsI wouldn’t have felt this way

 Howeverhe’s a fellow knighta subordinate who work together so he can take over my dutiessomeone who is trying to improve himself and looking at me with a serious facea rather clumsy man

 

 I was worried about him because he’s like thatand by the time I realizedthis feeling became something that can’t be undoneI wonder if it’s because I’m clumsy at love

 

Seriouslywhat a curious thingEven though it’s a so-calledmutual lovestate right nowbut in the evening I’ll become a heart-broken woman

 

 I feel so sad and wanted to cry

 Looked at my state now as a young lady who was being confused because of something like lovewhat a pathetic appearanceI scolded myself

 

 But stillI’m a knight

 I have my pride in this workif I neglected my mission just because of my late blooming first loveI wouldn’t forgive myself ever

 

 

 

 

 

 As I entered the practice field I tightened myself and started my warming upjust in case I had prepared a practice sword that Flora-hime could use

 

Third Knight Commander Sheryl-dono! Good morning!」

 

MormorningNext Commander Greyder

 

 Uwaawhat a surprise

 I was about to dropped my practice sword you know

 

 Greyder who called for mehas a big smile that I could only see as a fearless smile on his faceand a refreshing expression as if nothing has happened yesterday

 

 Looks likethe fate of the otome game world has begun to moveSince a new love will bornthe love for me was unnecessaryhis feelings may have disappeared after one night

 Even though I was worrying endlesslyand as I thought that he could slept soundly like nothing happenedI become quite angrybut it was something than unavoidable

 

Commanderis there something that I could help?」

 

Noit’s alrightIs the arrangement to meet the Baron Lady going well?」

 

Yes

 

 As expected from the next commander

 I’m sure he was doing his work properly since he was giving me such a confident reply

 

Well thenuntil laterPlease excuse me

 

 He said thatshowed his wide back and left

 

 I’m sure thatI’m not in his heart anymore

 

 It wasn’t like me……that even thought I was in a sacred workplace yet my tears flowed overI wiped my eyes with the sleeves of my clothes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am FloraEurencieI am looking forward to working with you today

 

LikewiseI am sorry to troubling you by coming here like thisI am the Third Knight Commander SherylFeidan

 

 I hold out my hand and shakes hand with the young pink-blonde haired princesswho is dressed with trousers and shirt like an adventurerEven with this kind of clothesthis game heroinewho has a sky-colored eyes and tied her shiny hair in ponytailis very adorable

 

 I seeI could imagine how the ikemen capture targets fall one by one

 ……Even that stubborn Greyderwill reduce to nothing in front of this adorable person

 

……That I can met the female Commander-samait is an honor

 

I as wellFlora-himeWhether I could point my sword to such an attractive princess like youwas something that I still did not know though

 

 I smiled at Flora-himeas I holding her pretty hand

 

Hoeuu!」

 

 Then for some reasonFlora-hime leaked out a strange voiceand her cheeks gradually dyed in red

 

The unexpected destructive power! Truly the moe of the female swordswoman onee-sama!」

 

Himeis something wrong? If you do not feel goodplease do not overdo yourself?」

 

 I looked at Flora-hime’s eyes and askedI touched her cheek with my fingertip gently

 

Hyabouu!」

 

Do you have fever maybe?」

 

NonoooI did not think that I have fever! SheSheryl-onee-sama!」

 

 Maybeshe was nervous because of the atmosphere of the knights

 It’s a place I used tobut maybe it’s not a place where an adorable Ohime-sama should come to

 

It is fine if it is like thatThere is nothing to be nervous ofwe will do the training just like how you usually do

 

 Ne? I smiled to reassure heryet Flora-hime’s face turned red like an apple

 

Yes! I willwork hard!」

 

 She who holds my hand with both of her handsand talked with teary eyesis so adorable

 

 That wasreally what I thought

 

Florayou are being rude to the CommanderNowlet go of her handseriouslywhat an ungraceful behavior

 

 A cold voice like a blizzardand Flora-hime’s finger were pulled off

 When I took a lookright next to her sidewith dark hair and silver eyesa horribly beautiful manwas watching us with a terribly cold gaze

 

Karl! Karl’s the one who was rude! Sheryl-onee-samahe is

 

It is Third Knight CommanderSheryl

 

Nseriously Karl! Sheryl-samaI am sorry for the late introductionhe is KarlsendStarksmy fiancée

 

My fiancée have a tendency to be a bit of troublemakerso I am tagging along with her today as her observerPlease treat us well

 

Fiancee? Is……that soCongratulationPlease treat me well also

 

 I hold Starks-shi’s hand in shock(Translation notes : ‘Shi’ here is like ‘Mr’ in English)

 

Hou……as expectedit is a well-trained handI understand now how you can be appointed as a Commander even though you are a womanFlorawhat a good thing for youI think you can have a good experience

 

What theKarlWasn’t Karl the one who hold Sheryl-sama’s hand longer!」

 

 This time Flora-hime was the one who pulled of Starks-shi’s handand took my hand

 

That is not trueFlora was longerPlease stop behaving with a bad manner like thatit is disgraceful

 

 Starks-shi took my hand back

 

 Heyyou twoI think that your lover’s quarrel was in the wrong direction though

 Next chapter

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for for the chapter ~ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for translation I wanted to ask are there chapters on the Alvin-duke sama?????? U know he is also one of the capture targets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome~

      There is Alvin's story, no worries, already translated that one~

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete