Friday, September 11, 2020

Greyder Chapter 15

    Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 15

 

 The Baron Lady FloraEurencieis excellent in sword skillmore over she can use powerful magic alsoshe’s good with both literary and military artsa princess who has a very good reputation among the aristocrats

 

 In the gameI only thought of her as a cute heroine with honest personalitysince I wasn’t too fond with the game

 I just focused on clearing itso I didn’t really pay too much attention to the character settingmaybe that’s why I didn’t know that Flora’s a girl like that

 

 The purpose why the Baron lady Flora visiting the Knight was so that both party can polish each other’s techniqueand it seems that they’re looking forward with meeting me the female knight also

 

 ……Are

 The Third Knight Commander SherylFeidanwas there a character like that in the game

 

 Wellanywaythis visit is the fateful encounter between the unequaled rape knight Greyderit’s terrible to called him that……but it’s because he is like that okay!)and the heroine Flora

 

Damn itthat Greyder! Flattered people by saying that I looked like a rose fairy so many timesmade such an immoral behavioreven though when the heroine comes out he’ll change side immediately! He made me angry! That lady killer bastard!」

 

 He’s the game’s capture target after allso it can’t be helped if he has the characteristics of the unequaled rape characterin reality I was raped by GreyderUnwillingly yet I felt really goodbeside I demanded a lot tooso let’s just leave it at thatKnights are fair and noble beings after all)、but all I can do was pretending to be calm and do my workwhile suppressing my depressed feeling toward him

 

 That’s whyI didn’t realize that he was troubled

 

Commander Sheryl!」

 

 On my way home after workI was stopped by Greyder

 

What’s wrong? Is there something morewith the Baron Lady’s visit tomorrow?」

 

 Regarding FloraI left everything up to Greyder

 I wanted to start the prepare for my transfer to the Imperial Guard after alland for some reason just hearing the name FloraEurencie made the deepest part of my chest hazy

 

 Nothis is by all meansnot like I’m jealous or something okay

 Just because I slept once with Greyderit doesn’t mean that I’m his womanit was an accident after allthe sole reason why my heart pounded strangely at that time was because it was the first time that I had skin-with-skin with a manit was also because of the aphrodisiac that made me thought that this guy who was excited was cute ……

 

 That is whyeven if I saw Greyder falling in love with FloraEurencie right in front of my eyesthis Third Knight Commander Sheryl must watch the happiness of her subordinate with a smile

 

 ……That’s what a knight is

 

CommanderI have something private to talkPlease let me visit your house

 

 NotIs it okaybutPlease let me visit your house』。

 

 Greyder looked at me with eyes full of spirit

 SomehowI’ve a bad feeling that if I refuse him nowhe’ll start rampaging

 

 Originallyit’s an improper act if a man visits a woman’s house who is living alonebut he’s a knightso he wouldn’t behave impropriety

 Alsoif I didn’t drink the medicine like last timeI’ve the skill to defeat him

 

 …… Maybe it’s a little disappointing since I’m a girl at that agebut just kindly ignore it

 

I understandCome then

 

 I said thatand I headed home with Greyder

 

I can serve you teabut there’s no dinner

 

Then please have dinner with……

 

I’ve my own share dinnerso you can go alone

 

……Understood

 

 I made tea for Greyderwho sat down on the chair in low spirit

 This muscular blondeis just as cute as a large dog

 I like large animalbecause they’re not fragileno matter how you pet themI want to hug his body and caress him

 

 Noyou’re wrong

 It’s not about Greyderit’s about a large dog

 

……So? What do you want to talk about?」

 

 Without showing how I’m trembling in the insideI asked Greyderwith a smile appropriate as a superior who he can trust

 

……Sheryl……

 

Third Knight CommanderDon’t just call me with my name only

 

Even thoughthe Fourth Knight Commander Migrad call you by your name?」

 

Because I’ve a long relationship with himWe can do something like that at least

 

He alsoproposed to you

 

How come you know that? ……Did you eavesdropped

 

I know that it is not a knight’s behaviorbut I want to know everything about you!」

 

Calm downGreyder

 

 He got excited and stood upso I called him and drank my tea

 

You seem to be misunderstanding something

 

Misunderstandis it?」

 

UnGreyderdon’t forget the basisYou and Iare just a superior and subordinate right? Certainly there was an unfortunate accidentbut I already told you to forget about itWellyou’re a man with serious personality after allso you might feel a strange sense of responsibility or guilt because of thatbut you don’t have to be tied up in that kind of thingYou’re a very attractive manI’m sure you’ll meet a wonderful woman and fall in love with her after thisThenyou’ll be happyThat’s whyforget about meI’ll also move to the Imperial Guard soonso our chance to meet each other will decrease

 

……That is……

 

 Greyder said with a terrible blue face

 

There is still the take over! Alsoplease do not change the subjectDo you planning to accept the proposal from the Fourth Knight Commander Migrad!?

 

It has nothing to do with you

 

There is!」

 

Because you have sexual intercourse with me? Just because of thatdon‘t make a foolish misunderstanding that I belonged to youThat was an accidentit was a sexual intercourse that happened inevitabilityno feeling added in there

 

Sherylyou can said something like that with a composed face……

 

SorryGreyderI made you misunderstanding

 

 I stood upand put the cup on the sink

 

In other wordforget about thatas your superiorI hope that you can find your happiness……

 

 It’s okayyou can do it with Flora

 

Sheryl!」

 

 Greyder stood upand hugged me from behind

 

In that caseI do not mind to pretend that nothing happened that nightbut would you give me a chance? It is okay even if it is just a littebut am I allowed to wish for your feeling for me?」

 

 He wastrembling

 

 Not only my chestbut even my stomach feels like it was being gouged outbut I said

 

……I’m sorryGreyder

 

……Sheryl……Sheryl……

 

 He still hugged meas he moaned my name

 

……If the talk is overcould you go home?」

 

 I said as I looked straight ahead

 Slowly he unrwrapped his armsand the warmth eventually disappeared from my back

 

 His presence disappearedand there was the sound of the door closing

 

……It’s alrightGreyderWhen tomorrow come your world will turn into a joyful and beautiful one

 

 Reincarnating into an otome game worldis quite a cruel thing

 

 In this empty roomas I keep staring at the wall my tears flowing outand I couldn’t stop it for a long time

 

Next chapter 

3 comments:

  1. Noooooo, don't deny your feelings for Greyder!!! I know they're going to end up together but it still hurts

    ReplyDelete