Thursday, July 2, 2020

Flora Chapter 20


Extra: Nyaan v

Author notes : Karl P.O.Vit’s a flirting story on one day

NnKarllkiss me

 For a momentI stiffened
 The only one who can petrify methe calm and collected and cool-blooded vampire who sometimes speaks ill of others behind their backis my beloved fiancée Baron Lady FloraEurencie





 It has been one weeksince I forced her parents to accept my engagement proposal and took her to my residenceI want to rest up a little from my main job as a businnessmanso I decided to pet……to spend up this one day taking care of Flora
 For the last 23 days I planned to make her study so she can have knowledge about her position as a wife of a businnessmanbut since originally she already received her lady education she can remember it all without much difficulty

 Just like when we was at Eurencie’s recidence we started this morning with trainingShe was the one who wished for it because she said it is so her body did not grow dullso why my butler Charles and the maids who looked at this situation became palewhy they pats their eyes with handkerchief I wonder。)We made a lot of noises at the magic practice area that I built on the premisesand after lunch we will have our wedding meeting。  

 The accident happen thoughduring afternoon tea time
 Today’s dessert is fruit that was pickled with syrupThis is a fruit called Matty that has physical strength recovery effect and also good for beautyit is a preserved food made in a tropical countrySometimes the traveling merchant will send it overIt is deliciously sweet and sour if you use ice magic to cooled it down a little before you eat it
 Since it seems that it should be a taste that females will liketoday is the first time that that dessert got served hereand Flora eating it happily while saying it is delicious

 We were talking while drinking tea served by CharlesI want to serve Flora myselfbut if I do it too much I will take up the work of the servantsso I can only endure it regretfully)、Flora pressed both of her hands to her cheeks

Is something wrong?」

Ee……I feel kind of floatingIt’s not like I’m feeling sick though

Maybe you are getting tired

 I went to the sofa where Flora was sittingI crouched down and held her up then I sat down againNow Flora is on my knees

 Usually she will resist and saidEveryone is watching」、but today she was docileI looked down on her face while thought that it is kind of strangebut she was only smiled and her eyes kind of red
 Tootoo cute

UfufuKarl、」

 She put her head on my chestand smiled happily
 She seems to be drunkbut of course she did not drink any alcohol
 This is bad
 I do not want to show this cute Flora to anyone else

Butwhy this……

 She tilted her head and put her hands on my backFlora began to rubbing her cheek on my chest
 It is ticklish
 Or rathereven her touch is cute
 She rubbed her pink-blond head on my chest again and againthen she looked up at me and said

NnKarllkiss me

 What it isWhat on earth happened to her
 My rationality is just one step awaybecause of the cuteness of those red cheeks and the slightly opened pink lips that asked for a kiss

Karlsend-sama

 The butler Charles started

Perhaps Flora-sama inherited the blood of the cat-tribe by looking at this situation

The cat-tribe?」

Originallyit is said that Matty’s fruit can cause a stong sense of drunkness and euphoria for the cat-tribeSo perhapsFlora-sama has a small amount of mixed bloodwhich is why she can be affected by Matty’s fruit

I seeAs expected you have extensive knowledgeCharles

I am very much obliged by your words
 He is someone who has demon’s blood in his veinso he is much older than his appearanceFor that reason alsohe knows many things and his butler skill is also first classEven I could not be comparable to him

Karl didn’t want to give me a kiss

 Flora said sullenlyshe pressed her face on my chest

You smells good……

 I hugged Floraand buried my face on her shoulder

You are the one who smells goodWhat a cute one

 Maybe she feels ticklishso she was stirring a little

Nnnyaan、」

 Nyaan?!
 Just nowshe cried nyaan

 I stood up carrying Flora in my arms

Charlesplease do not let anyone coming near the room

Understood

Also……for Matty’s fruitplease stock a little more from now on

 After I said itI went to the bedroom while hugging my precious treasure





 Still holding FLoraI sit down on the bed
 I want to devour her right now just like thisbut I also want to enjoy this cute kitten who talks without hesitation a little more

Flora……

 When I tickled her face with my fingershe criedfunyaa
 CuteShe is so cute that my saliva comes outI do not even know what I want anymore

KarlI like you……

 I put my index finger between her soft lips

Rike……

 Rikeshe said?!

 Perhaps my finger is in the waythat pink tongue entwined it and tried to push it outWhen I knead that tongue with my fingerher lips narrowedand this time she started sucking my finger

 Are you a kitten?!
 After eaten that Matty’s fruitdid you really become a kitten

Wong……tisnot a kis

 Flora who is complained that this is not a kissdoes she trying to make me have a nosebleed?!
 What a horrible creaturetrying to suck blood from a vampire?!

 I pull out my finger from Flora’s mouth who is sucked it with a disagreeable faceIt makes a sound likechuponMy finger wet with her salivaand I put it on my own mouth。 
 At that momentFlora extended her handsand took back my hand
 Thenshe put back my finger on her mouthand stated to suck it again

 Did it not means that you are really like my finger?!
 While holding my finger with both of your hand so it can stay inside your mouthplease stop looking at me with that smile on your faceit makes me want to exceed various kind of my limits

……Too cuteit is already impossible……

 My head became weirdas if it was also affected by Matty’s fruit

Flora……

 Her mouth seems to be busyso instead I licked her nose
 Flora was surprisedshe closed her eyes tightly
 I tried and licked it once more
 She released my finger from her mouth
 I tried to lick it once again
 She sticked out her tongueand it got attached to my tongueShe smiled happily

Florastick out your tongue

 She obediently sticked out her tongue and entangled it with my tonguefor a while Flora just rubbed her tongue with mineeventually she extended her hands and grabbed my neckshe lifted her head trying to pulled my tongue into her mouth
 Just like thatshe is sucking it

 The thrill sensation running through my whole bodymy waist is getting numbI can not believe thisthis is the first time that my waist seems like it will crumble just because of a kiss

Karlkiss

I will give it to you until you satisfiedmy kitten-chan

 LaterI should feed her Matty’s fruit again
 I will love this creature and devour her thoroughlyso Flora should stay as a kitten like this until I am satisfied

 I will kiss her intensenlyI will love her until dawnand I will let her cry nyaan nyaan to her heart’s content

Next chapter

1 comment: