Saturday, July 4, 2020

Flora Chapter 21



    Extra: People Who See The Stars (Karl's POV)


Author notes : There’s no ecchi sceneAnd alsoit’s quite a simple storyThis is Karl’s inner murmur

 That personsaid that the eternal parting was approaching

I’ll be the star and watching you……where you living happily

 That’s whyyou have to watch it with someone okayThis is a promiseKarl







 Emily was an adventurerI met her when I was still living as a business manat the town bar where I went out to take a break

 For I who is a vampire and has a long lifemy fatigue was less than what ordinary human usually hasthus with little time and hard work I succeeded as a businessman。 

 Since I already got the result of my worksI want to move my interest to other things after thatAnd the thing that got my attention at that timewas human observation
 At first it was immediately discovered that I was a wealthy man who tried to traveling incognitoso after that I wore clothes that are not too expensive and could let me blend with the surroundingI went to the town and appearing here and there at the restaurant and bar

 Then one daythere was Emily who killed a big shot and celebrated it by treating everyone a drink

How about one drink to you too? Aloof ouji-sama

 With a pleasant smileshe called to me in the corner of the bar

Is it about me?」

It’s a nickname to youwho is so civil yet never allow anyone else to come near you。」

Oyait is a honor to got such a nickname

 For giving a place for someone like me who was unfamiliar to themthis town was quite broad-mindedWellit was probably because there are a lot of unfamiliar adventurer also

 I become close to Emily after thatI also become an adventure because of her leadAs a vampire I had a good fighting abilityand made a good combination with Emily

 We also camp togetherI set the fireand looked up at the quiet starry skyShe also liked watching the starsShe is someone without any single relativeher parents already become the stars and watching over hershe said that with a laugh

 She was not an extraordinary beautybut she was friendly and lovelyThere were some who was envious with my relationship with herthe majority was looking at us with warm eyesbut for the few who looked hostile I talked to them with my fist

 Eventually we got marriedEven after we got married our life did not changed muchI live as a businessman and an adventurer at the same timewhile Emily became an advanced adventurer

 When she felt that her strength weakenedEmily bravely stopped being an adventurerand entered the life as a wife of a businessmanHer idea started some new businesseswe put a lot of effort for our welfare and it made Stark’s name grown even bigger

 Living with Emily was enjoyableHoweverthe life-span between me who is a mixed race of vampire and her who is a human was too different
 Until the time we must part arrive I will always love Emily
 No matter how old she wasshe was my lovely wifemy partner
 Seeing my attachment to herEmily become quite worriedEvery time she had something to say to meshe made me to make a promise to her
 To survive my life even without her
 I’ll become a star at the end of my life and I’ll always watching over youso you must never do something that will embarrassed meshe said that
 Alsothat she will always pray for me so I can find my happiness

 That is whyeven after I lost herI have to continuing to living

 The pain that pierced my heart eventually changed into a heavily dull oneand remained inside me like an empty hole





 That I took the role as a butler of the daughter of Eurencie familyit was just a whim
 When I heard that a 12 years old noble daughterlooking for a person to help her strengthen herselfI thought what kind of play is that
 When I compared the whim of the blessed noble daughterwith Emily who has lived her life with all her strengthI became a little irritated
 I was paralyzed because of that feelingand although my heart moved into the negative directionI who has become alone again decided to made another interesting observation

 Thusafter I observed Charles and have some understanding to how to become a capable butlerI became a talented person like what Eurencie family demandedand got hired

Nice to meet youI am FloraEurencie

 Pink-blond fluffy hair and blue eyesa child with a lovely appearance like a dolllifted her dress and gave out a greeting like a lady

I am called Karl who will become your butler and also your educatorTo fulfill your desire to become strongerI will do my best to train youso please be prepared

……Understood

 Looking at Flora who is already tearfulI thoughthow many days will she last





 Contrary to my expectationFlora was obsessed with the trainingBe it magic or martial artsshe was good for a child at her ageShe appeared to already improving her basic physical strength and raising the power of her magic steadily
 It is not like she particularly talentedso it was probably all the result of her effort

 She clinging to the ground because of my merciless trainingweeping while being covered in mudyet she keeps on training
 Her peach-like cheeks was full of scratchtears trickled downThe blue eyes get wet and shimmering like a jewelI vaguely thoughthow beautiful
 If I lick that bloodwhat would it taste like
 Trying to press down the lustI turned around

 The light of Flora’s lifesteadily filled the dark hole inside me






 She said that the reason she want to become stronger isTo protect myself』、then she closed her mouth tightly and did not explained it more specifically
 But it was certain that she was living while carrying some fear inside her
 One night after I got used with my work as her butlerI heard some voice when I passed her room
 With my privilege as a butler I slipped into the dark room without knocking

Ojou-samais something happened?」

……Norelease me……Don’t touch me

Ojou-samait is meKarlWhat are you talked about

……Karlif it’s Karlbecause you’re stronghelp me、」

 Flora opened her eyesyet her blank gaze still wandering looseIt looks like she still have not wake up from her dream completely

Karl is here

Karl、」

 Still lying in her bedFlora stretched out her hands and searched for me
 It is not like mebut when I inadvertently extended my hands she clung into me and cried

KarlKarl、」

I am hereOjou-sama」 

 I sat on the bedand put the still young Flora on my knees

 Like a drowning personshe desperately clung into meThrough the light nightwearFlora’s heat transmitted to me
 Hugged her who seems to be scared because of the nightmareI gently stroked her hairher rough breathing eventually turned into a slow onethen Flora went to sleep

 I was going to let her lay on the bed and leavebut she clung to me stronglywhen I tried to loosen up her grip she put more strength into it
 I sighedthen I lay next to her

 Because we are using recovery magiceven after that intense training and got injured there was no any marks leave on her smooth white skin
 Still innocentfluffy cheeks and fresh pink lips
 Even with just only the dim light from the moonlight I could see it
 The tear marks on her cheeksI gently wiped it with my fingers

 At dawn I got out of bedand called out for Flora like I was just come inside

Ojou-samagood morning。」

 She rubbed her sleepy eyes with her small handsit seems like she did not remember anything about last night
 Butfrom that night whenever she has nightmare she will call out my nameand she started to called me Sebastianin the daytime




 Eventually she gets olderand grown up to be a beautiful womanI started to kiss Flora’s lovely lips as a compensation of me sleeping together with herbut I did not do anything to her more than thatI just hugged her and watched her grow into one pretty flower




 When I used my magic of communication to learn more about the reason of her fearthe horror and anger made me forget myself
 There are people who are trying to defile my Flora
 For a momentI thought that I should just kill all those man
 Remove anything that will threatens herafter that lock her inside me……
 Howeverthe Flora that I get thenshe will be just like a doll
 What I loveis the light of her life who is desperately trying to live
 Flora’s lifeit must be made by her own hands
 All I could do islend her a little help





 SomedayI wonder if she will watch Emily’s star with me
 Will she awake in my armsand give me a kiss
 While dreaming about thatfor 6 yearsI certainly felt happy
 TomorrowFlora will turn 18and reaches her adulthood
 The cute ojou-samastill does not know about my feelings

Next chapter 

3 comments: