Sunday, July 5, 2020

Flora Chapter 23



    Extra: Flora, Attacked by a Vampire!?


Noooooo!」

 With tears in my faceI was running through the Starks family’s gardenWhile firmly lifted up the sky blue fluffy dress with both handsI don’t even care if my legs can be seen
 Because if I care I couldn’t escape

Fufu……Flora……Cute Flora……

 Thena black shadow creeping from behindwhispering with a low voice

No morewhat kind of horror movie is this!」


 Because it’s a real vampire who was chasing meit’s a real great horror

Is that your limit already?」

 A voice mixed with a scornful laughit’s enough to make the blood rushed to my head

I won’t give up! I will never give up!」

That is my FloraEven if you know that it is uselessthe you who still make effort for it is so beautiful

Evil spirit! Thisevil spirit Do’s vampire! I’m seriously angry now!」

Oya oyawhat a bad mouth? I will have to punish you plenty for that

 When I rushed to the entrance of the residenceI glanced at the dumbfounded butler Charles and run up to the second floor




 It has been a month since I was brought into Karl’s residenceor more like I was half kidnapped
 I had busy days preparing for the marriage between Baron Eurencie family and Starks family

 NowI spend most of my time in this residenceAndeven though he’s not my butler anymoreKarl keeps cling out to me all day long to take care of me。 
 When we wake up in the morning we’ll have breakfast togetherand when we’re finished with it we’ll changed our clothes to something that’s easy to move and practice magic and swordsmanship
 Although it’s no longer as exhausting as beforebut Karl’s teaching sure is strictso I always collapse breathlesslyin the end I was carrying like a princess and we went to the baththat’s our routine
 Then、「Flora who used up all her strength and could not resist anymorehow cuteaaI want to eat youwhile murmured some Do’S things like that he’ll enter the bath together with me ignoring my unwillingnessand he’ll heal my wounds with his recovery magic also
 Either physical strength or magical powerif you didn’t use it it’ll gradually decreasebut if you use it then the level will increaseso this is an important daily routine
 
Floralet us train how to withdraw today

 Instructed to wear a casual dress today and comeI changed my dress and visited the usual training fieldthis is something that was purposely made for meA gift for his fianceenot a jewel but this kind of dangerous thingwhat does it means?)、KarlsendStarksknown as Karlwas there in his black suitSince he quit as a butler he removed his glassesa good looking person’s offensive powermore beautiful than your fianceeseriously?)is totally a direct hit to me

……What is wrong?」

 I was carelessly caught on by my fiancee’s beautiful faceand lost myself in ithis cold silver eyes sparkling

AI’m sorryit’s nothing

 I shook my handswhile laughed foolishly

You are not serious enough just nowYou seeno matter how strong you are you can not always keep attackingSometimes it is necessary to escapeis it by no means a shameful thingDo you hear me?」

YesI hear you!」

 I strengthen my back and showed up my seriousnessso Karl didn’t release out his cold aura
 He lightly pressed his foreheadand continued with a face that said I can’t lose to my headache

Well thenplease try and run away from me throughout this morningIs that sounds good for you? If you get caught it will be considered as a failure and I will need to punish you

Ee!? There’s punishment!?

 I hate thatI refuse it

What is itwith that face? If I did not do ityou would never get serious after allThe main point is that you can not get caughtit is easy rightI have already instructed Charlesto give us a signal when it is lunch timeWell thennowstart!」

 Karl clapped his hands
 I hit him with a fireball

 Dooooonyou can heard the noiseand a hole opened up to where Karl was standing

I did it! Fufunyou didn’t say anything about how I can’t attack after all

……Really you are

Hii!」

 Feeling the coldness behind meas I released a strange soundI turned around and jump back

Towards your beloved fianceeyou sure do not hesitate to use your magic

Aaraescaping without even landed one attackis just not my habitThenthat’s that

 It seems that he was created a barrier immediatelyso I replied to Karl who hasn’t suffered any damage at allthen I started to running away

 I wouldn’t let him punish me

Fu……fufu……sounds good enoughThen please let me seriously enjoying this myself

 I didn’t realized that I already turned on the switch that I shouldn’t turn on




 Under such circumstanceswe’re back to the beginning。 

 Karl who holds his grudgewas chasing after me who desperately trying to keep our distanceIf I take a slight breakthat beautiful face will appear in front of me、「Oyado you give up alreadyhe’ll reaching out to me with a smirk on his faceit’s a lot more scary than a bad horror。 

 Even though this is a trainingto chase after such a beautiful girl until she’s crying like thisit’s seriously not what a gentleman would do! 

 I thought while I running up the stairs

I can’t keep up with you anymore

 I rushed into my roomclosed the door and locked it up

Fuulet’s take a little break……or not

 I pretended to be in this roomthough I’ll try and escape through the balcony now

 Thinking like that I turned around

Kyaaaaa!」

 But a black shadow had just landed on that balcony

You are still too naive

 Silky black hair and silver eyesa beautiful person with transparent white skinhe approached me with an evil smile that was as beautiful as the heavenly beings

Nodon’t come、」

 I tried to get out from the doorbut since I locked it earlier the door won’t open

Noo

……I caught youFlora

 As if he wants to keep me close to the doorthe tall Karl covered me up。 
 It’s a tobira-don situation(translator notes : okay you know what is tobira-don right??  It's like kabe-don and... I can’t explain it well with English so X’D )
 Since it was my beloved fiancée who does itmy maiden heart just can’t stop pounding loudly
 Even more sobecause I was thrilled with a different kind of meaning until a while ago

 Karl grabbed my chin with his right handmade me turned around and looked up to him

This is your defeatBe patient and just receive your punishment

No……no punishment……nn

 I complained with tearsbut Karl’s lips blocked my mouth




Welldo it quickly

 Karl sat on the sofa and crosses his legswith his fingers crossed in front of his chesthe said it

It is going to be lunch time soonSince we already have another plan for the afternoonso we did not have any time to waste

ButI hate this

You really did not know when to give upDo you want me to make it more awful?」

 To heard him said it coldlyI lifted my fingers to my dress’ button as I began to cry

 The punishment from the cold and ruthless Do’s vampire Karl wasto take off my dress in front of him while he’s watching
 Certainlyit’s a punishment with a very large damage to me
 In front of a mana young woman undress her clothesIt’s different from when it’s being taken off

……

 Could you forget about this alreadywhile I thought that I should try and ask Karl thisI looked up to himbut he just looked back at me with smile on his face and saidBy all means」、as I crying I took the button offunraveled the ribbonthen finally took off my dress

……This is good enough right

 The embarrassmentis just unbearable
 Butto me who thought that with this it’ll be all overwhat come next is the unbelievable words Please take off all」。

Eeit was not the dress only?」

Of coursewhere is the punishment if it is only just thatAll of itWith me watching over itplease take off all that you are wearing now

 ……This ismaybe
 A leering play!?
 Seriouslystupid stupidpervert Karl! 




Nodon’t look

 I said as I reached out for my underwearbut Karl just sit on the sofa and keep watching meWith a trembling handsI took off my underwearThe above oneand the below also
 While I was standing there with a shameful appearanceI glared at Karl and said

II took all off! This is enough already right

Please lower your hands

 I slowly put down my hands that I used to cover my breasts

Yeswhat a good girlYour skin slightly dyed and it is very beautifulAre you embarrassed?」

 Of course I’m embarrassed
 Butsince if I open my mouth I’ll loudly cryI can’t say it

So cuteFloraYou are very beautiful

 Karl stood upand I unconsciously withdrew myself

True enoughit is pitiful for you if I bully you too much……so let me take off my clothes too

He?」

 Without thinking I released out a stupid voice

If you are the only one who is nakedyou will feel embarrassed right? So pleasetake off my clothes too

 Seriouslywhat kind of play is this!?




 EeeeI’ll take it off then
 From the cold and ruthless Do’s vampireI took off his jacketuntie his tietook off her shirttook off his beltpatook of his pants alsoandunderunder

Underwear also!?

Of course it is

 Please give me a break already
 He was only half-nakedbut I’m already have problem with where should I look
 Thento take off man’s underwearthis me

Ei!」

 I put mt spirit into itand lowered down his underwear as I crouching down
 Thenas I tried to say that this is enoughI looked upand I saw what appeared in front of me

Hiiiiiii!」

Aabecause the cute Flora is too cuteI became to want you

 In front of my eyesa ridiculous thing was standing up
 Andas I gaze to blame him to his face

Uwaaaaanyour eyes became red!」

 Because of the vampire’s lust materializedKarl’s eyes were dyed red




A……nomore

 I keep saying no and noyet Karl kissed me and said with a laughBut you do not hate itright?」。With bright red eyes full of lust

 With all our clothes removedKarl hugged meand brought me to the bed like it’s only a matter of courseThenwith a passion kiss suitable for the two of us who already engaged ……to put it bluntlyan insanely kissKarl’s lips completely devoured my lipshe stirred up my mouth with his tonguethen carefully crawling around my neckhe carved a red possession mark there even though it’s still daytime now

With me watched you when you took off your clothes yourselfseeit made this place release a lot of improper honey because of it

Aa!」

 With his hand stroking the place between my legsKarl licked his lips

You do understand that it became slippery already right? What a bad girlto wet yourself like this

Nno

 When he hold his shiny finger in front of meI could only turned my face away

……It is a lieYou are a very good girl

 After he said thathe put his fingers into his mouth and sucked it with a loud noise

You give me a lot of delicious things……You are seriously a good girl

 Sweettoo sweetwith a very sweet expression and voice that could pass as a poisonhe seduced mehis sharp fangs glittering around his mouth

That is whyI too want to make you feels the pleasure

 Karl buried his face on my neckand also put his hot thing into my secret placethen he penetrated both place at the same time

Aaaaa!」

 The shock running through from my head to my toesI kicked the sheets with my toes and leaned backmy whole body twitchingBecause of the strong pleasureI lost my consciousness for a moment

 Karl’s a vampireand when he feel lust he’ll also feel the desire for bloodso when he connect our body he’ll also suck my bloodAlsoas the one who get pierce by his fangswhat I feel is not a pain but a strong and obscurity pleasurethus I reached the climax

A……fua……

 Karl reaches my deepest part with his thinghugging me who still feel hazy while drinking my bloodThe lips that stuck to my neck feel hot

 Eventuallyhe rise up a little with my blood on his lips and murmured、「Flora……I love you……」。A beauty man with the black hairhe’s so ridiculously sexyThe appearance of him who is looking at me with his crimson eyes while moving his hips back and forth slowlyit’s so obsceneyet beautiful enough to make you feel scaredhe can confuse whoever sees him like this

Flora……

 He called my name gentlyour kiss gave out the scent of blood
 I was stimulated because of the heat within my bodyI felt a powerful ache and move my hips unconsciously

So cute……do not be embarrassedplease feel it more

N……Karl……

 I can’t speak well because of the pleasureKarl put his hands around my backhugged methen he lifted me upStill connectedwe face each otherour lips joined once moreentangling our tongue
 While kissingKarl leaned backand I’m on top of him as the result

Aso deep

 Because of how close we got joined nowI can welcomed him more deeper that I can ever do beforeI put my hands on his chest to support my body

You can move as you please tooFlora

 Karl said it while he stroked my hips

I can’t dosomething like that

Yes you canSeeI will help you

But……it’s so embarrassing

 Karl pulled me toward him even though we’re still connectedhe kissed me and said

It is alrightEven the embarrassed you is very cuteit makes me desire for you moreIt is embarrassing but it will make you feels goodI will help you

 After he said thatKarl supported my hipsand moved it back and forthright and left

AaanKarl、」

Is it here? Seeyou do move your hips steadilyyesyou are good at it

AnanKarlKarlaan!」

 Since he was too absorbed in picking up his pleasureKarl frowned and leaked out a sexy sighwhen I heard that I feel that my inside getting tight

AnoKarlI can’tno more

HaaFlorayesit is soaa alreadyFlora!」

 Seeing how his beautiful face got distorted because of the pleasureI feel it more than usualeventually I climbed up to the highest point with Karl




Even though it’s still daytimeto do something like this……

 When I sighedKarl saidI am sorryand hugged meSince both of us are nakedit’s feel good because we can feel each other body temperatureFeels like I can just go to sleep like this

TruthfullyI was planned to chase you throughout the morning only but

 Karl hugged my headrubbed my cheeks and he even sniffed at me

It is hard for me to accept how you run away from me……and it started to changed into how I can not forgive you feeling

 E? But that’s not my fault right

It makes me want to bully youit makes me want to hug you tightlyit makes me want to make you so that you could not leave me anymore

Wawaitisn’t that too awful? Was that whyyou punished me with such a pervert-like punishment?」

 Yet Karl……Butyou were wet because of that right」、when I got angryhe apologizedI am sorry I am so sorryI would not do it again」。

I will try to not do anything unusual anymoreOtherwiseI am going to became crazybecause I love you so much

Aarais thatso……

 Whispered so sweetly by a beautiful man in such a close distanceI feel that I’m going to drooling

It is soNo matter what you do you are so cute……I am dying because of itbecause I want all of youI can not stand it anymore

 I have a bad feeling

Justbe patientBecause you’re already an adultokay? It’s time for Charles to sayIt‘s time to eat』、and he’ll come hereright?」

You do not have to worry about CharlesBecause he is a good butler who can reads the airIn addition……even though I am here in the bed with youyet you are called out another man’s nameI could not allow itFlora

Eethat’s your concern? Let’s calm downokayKarl?」

That is rightyou only need to call my name……aa seriouslyI do not want to let you out from my arms anymore

Karll! Your eyes become red again! Turn it backturn it back into silver again right now!」

HaaFloraFlora!」

Nooooooo!」

 And thenI was attacked by a lustful vampireand all our plans for the afternoon were blown away。 

                            FIN



Translator notes : And with this, we’re really finished with Flora and her lolicon vampire. I’m going to start and translate the other capture’s story now.
Question though, from between the werewolf, the voyeurism, the tentacles magician, and the excessive stamina knight, which one should I translate first? Drop by your answer in the comment section~
 

6 comments:

  1. The tentacle magician was actually a sweet love story (and it's a two-shot) and is unquestionably my favorite. Werewolf is a yandere, so voyeur is better between those two. The knight leaves very little impression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for the chapter! <3
    I'm kinda curious with the tentacle one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the voyeur the most when I MTL the rest of the chapters. The knight one was the most boring for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stamina knight, or I guess tentacle magician for fluff. Thanks for the chappie as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warewolf or vouyer, im not rlly fond of tentacles

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait there's more?! oh my god. um i like vanilla so i guess excessive stamina? all the other ones sound meh

    ReplyDelete