Monday, June 29, 2020

Flora Chapter 19



Chapter 19: The Grand Finaleis it

Otou-samaOkaa-samaI will elopefuguu!」

 When I announced it to my parentsexpressionlessly Karl closed my mouth with his hand

Your uprightness is your charm pointbut when it combined with your natural airhead it can be very confusingso could you please close your mouth for a while?」


 Since I feel some pressure behind those wordsI can only nodded quietly

 After I finished my breakfastI prepared myselfSo that it’s okay to leave the house as soon as we wantI wear a dress that’s easy to move and fits in the townOriginally I wanted to wear a dark tunic and dark trouserbut Karl stopped me

Are you planning to go out for hunting monsters!」

We should bring one back home also you knowI was thinking to make it our supper toninghtAfter allwe’ll living in adventure’s inn from today right?」

 We should also thinking about what to do after we leave the house
 It’s important to eat right
 After all preparing the food is one of the wife’s responsibility rightufu I want to make a V-signbut I stopped because I feel that I will just pump my fist rather than do a V-sign

If you want to live as an adventurerwe will do it laterBut to start withI would be very grateful if you could elope with me first thoughOjou-sama?」

 Karl spoke with a low voiceand I was a little scared

 Well because of thatso that we can finish the talk as soon as possibleI catched Otou-sama and Okaa-sama before they can go to workand that lead us to how I attemp to announcement our elope earlier

 In response to Karl’s wordsI used my hands to close my mouth and just nodded
 To start againKarl opened his mouth

Baron and Baroness EurencieI would like to take Ojou-sama’s handCould you please forgive us for getting married?」

 Ouwhat a straight declaration
 I don’t think that’s a line that an employee can use thoughKarl

 My parents’ eyes widened because of itbut Karl’s face still as calm as ever

Aa……you said thatyou want to marry Flora?」

Yes I am

You’re……a butlerright?」

Yes I am

 Otou-samagood luck
 It would be wrong to support my father here and nowbut looking at how Baron Eurenciewho is already 36 years old but looks more younger that that desperately trying to cope up with Karl’s calm and expressionless face I unconsciously cheering up for him inside my heart

A butlerto his employer……ee you’re quite attached to my daughterwant to marry your Lordthat thingyou want to forgiven

 Otou-samahe was a little flustered

I do not think like thatButeven if you have objection for it I would not give up and I will still take Ojou-sama away

 He said it so clearly
 There’sthere’s noPlease give your daughter to melike the good old time

Or do you want to say that there is a problem if I am who is just a butler wants to marry the Baron ladyThen we will do it like thisI would like to formally apply for an engagement with Flora-jou as KarlsendStarkshow about that?」

Ara is that Karl’s real name? More likeyou have a family name huh

 I opened my mouth and cut their conversation thoughtlesslyand closed it up again when three pair of eyes focused their gaze at me
 EewhatI didn’t say anything at all

 Ara butI’ve heard of Starks before

…… KarlsendStarksyou said?」

 Seems like Otou-sama know about it alsoHe looks surprised when he heard that name

A businessman with a reputation as a skilled person……Are you the son or the grandson?」

I am the person himself

There’s no wayStarks has been the leader for the financial circle since long time agonot a young one like you

I am the person himself

Otou-samaKarl is someone with vampire’s blood and has been living for a long timeSoif he was saying that he’s the person himself then I think that it’s true

 I removed my handsgave some explanationthen closed it again

I already raised my successorsand I am leaving most of the work to themso I can work as a butler as my side jobbut there is no doubt that I am the Starks himself

……

 Otou-sama stood there with his open mouth
 Okaa-sama……she tilted his neck a littlewatching the exchange between both manbut as the silence keep going on she opened her mouth

Florawhat about your feeling? Do you want to marry Karl?」

I……not other peopleI just want Karl

 He’s tsundere and do’S and a little pervert also ruthlessly ecchi and a heartless educatorbut I like Karl who’s always wrapped me in his warm arms since long time ago

 I repliedwith a red cheeksand Okaa-sama was smiling

YesIf you want to marry it’s the best if you go to the person that you like the mostfor a daughter like Flora who is a tomboy and thinking that it feels good when she made a hole on dragon’s heada more older and calm man like Karl fit you bestI think it’s goodFlora

Okaa-sama……

 The thing with I pierced up a dragon’s head with a fire magicyou know about it
 By the wayThe Dragon Killer Flora』、is my second name because of that
 Welldidn’t you learned at sciencethat the white flames are hotter than the red flames? That’s whywhile I was playing around with various kind of magicI was able to use a ridiculous strong fire magic
 Sono human but me who can use a magic to penetrate the dragon scales

EetoStarks-donoaais it okay to ask abour your age……

That is no good

Isis that soWellit seems that there is no particular problem to let my daughter marry if it’s Starks-donoso I’ll accept the apply of the engagement

Eeis that so? Otou-samano problem at all?!」

Thank you very muchBaron EurencieWell thenI would like to take Flora to my residence

Waitwhat about the elope? Didn’t you said that we can’t elope if we’re not being opposed?」

You and I are already officialy engagedFloraWell nowshall we discuss about our wedding in my residenceLet us prepare a grand wedding dressbeffiting for a Baron lady

Ee?」

I have already contacted my peopleso you can come just as you are nowEveryonethey all looking forward to see my bride coming you know

Eee?」

After everything are settle downyou can go to the adventure’s guild and pick up a little request I do not mindLet us go hunting togetherBut now there are a lot of people who are waiting for usWellFloralet us go





 And I was placed inside the luxurious carriage which already waiting for usthen I was taken into Karl’s residence
 My luggage is only the one bag that I put together last night

The madam has arrived! Karlsend-sama’s wife has arrived!」

AawelcomeWe are happy we can finally met the madam

 Arriving at the residence that is obliviously better than our family’sI was welcomed when I got off the carriage

Kyaa、」

 Karl hold me up with a princess carry

From now on this is our house where we will live togetherFloraIt is been 6 years since I decided to bring you here……It was long

 That’swhen I was still 12 years old
 6 years ago when my chest not as big as now

The room are already ready

 Karl only noddedand reply with only a yoshand enter the residence while holding me

Let us go inside thenFLoraMy bride

Anostillonly engaged though?」

There is no problem with itIt still noonbut let us confirm our love

Wha、」

It is alrightyou can think of it as a special training for recovery magicToday we will learn the healing magic that can rapidly creates bloods in the body

Thatyou’re just telling me that you will suck my blood right!」

It is alrightthey already prepared food in the room as wellso let makes you learn how to make more and more blood

Iyaaaaaa! Pervert erotic vampireeeeee!」

I love youFloraEven your abusing voice can make my heart tremblingYou makes me feel thrilled

And you even woke up as a M (masochist)!」

 Leaving my sad cry in the hallI was taken to the bedroom……And I had to undergo his special traininguntil I can’t even muttered anything anymore


                     FIN.
 
Author notes : This concludes this storyFor staying with us for a long timethank you very much

P.S : Andddddwith this we’re finished with Flora’s main story. Only 4 extra chapter left. I hope I can finish them all within this week, because I’m SO want to read about the other capture targets XD

P.S.S : Please do forgive me for any translation and grammar mistake, as Japanese and English are not my mother language.

Next chapter 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter )^o^(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't there a lot more? Like the doggie training of the head night etc.? thanks for the chappie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome~ Yup, there still a lot more from other targets. But Flora's main chapter finish with this chapter

      Delete
  3. Woooh �� Can’t wait ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for translating this. I had been looking forward for how this story ended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the cute and steamy story.

    ReplyDelete