Sunday, June 28, 2020

Flora Chapter 18



Chapter 18: WifeThats Right

 When I opened my eyesI saw Karl who was looking at me with face full of concern and our eyes met

I am glad……ojou-samaplease forgive me

 Look like healing and purifying magic has been applied to mebecause there’s no pain in my bodymy skin is smooth and I’m feeling comfortable
 Justmy body feels a little sluggish
 And alsoI remain naked as well

I could not control myselfand I took more blood than what I intendedHow is your feeling?」

My head feels a little hazybut I think it will be okay after some rest

Is that soI am glad……

 Karl who is also naked like me murmuredand hugged me who is still laying down in bed。 
 It’s embarrassing but I feels happy with his warmth and smellso I rub my face on his chest
 Karl stroke my head gently
 I remember this feelingmaybe at the time I had my nightmareKarl was soothing me just like this

Nthis feels good……Karl……hug me moreIt’s warming so I’m feeling good

……Please stop itojou-samaIt makes me want to indulge you enedlessly

 After he said thatKarl laughed and hug me more tightly

You was too strict before thisso it’s fine didn’t itUmKarlActuallymy future has changedNo more scary things will happen

The future has changed Did you have a foresight?」

Yes! Be it Raizel-sama or Greyder-sama or Alvin-sama or Neil-samathey won’t do anything to me anymoreAsince Calfan-sama already has his loverhe’s safe from the beginningNowI’m free

……Does that meanthat you no longer necessary to leave this houseis that right?」

Aanow you said it like that that’s trueSince I’m no longer in danger。」

 Noweven if I stay as FloraEurencieI won’t get any sexual assault anymoreso there’s no problem at all

What’s moreI don’t need anymore training after this

Yesthat is true

 I don’t need to protect my body like beforeso I don’t have to do that hell training anymore

Ahthendidn’t that mean that I’ll be an ordinary girlNee?」 

 I’m looking at Karl as I’m felling excitedbut for some reason he has a frozen expressionand looking at me with his sharp eyes

What’s wrong?」

Thenyou will live your life as a Baron lady just like beforeso you do not need an educator like me anymore

……Haa?」

 But I didn’t said something like that didn’t I
 Sometimes Karl just doesn’t properly listen to what people are saying

Even if you are trying to slip away through my armsI would not let that happen though

What areaan、」

 Karl’s arm caressed my backa thrilling sensation run through my body

I will never let you escapeFloraYou are mine after all

 Waityour face is scary
 I wish you stop that full-of-lust smileit’s just like the smile of the wolf who is in front of the little red riding hood
 It’s even scarier when a beautiful man did it

……What will you do?」

If you say that you would not elope with meI will kidnap you and lock you somewhereI would not let you escape to anywhereI will make you go maduntil you can not think about anything but me onlyand I will carve myself into your body

Let’s us elope!!!」

 I screamed quickly then I put my arms around his neck
 I cover his lips with a kiss to make it more perfect

 Yandere
 Yandere is here
 Moreovera yandere who has power to annihilate whatever or whoever his enemy are

 For this kind of characteryou can’t show even the slightest behavior that you want to escape
 Even if you try to explain with wordseven if he’s listening he will just misunderstood and then the confinement will startthen it will be a Hell where you can’t escape
 I didn’t play a lot of otome game and captured their characters for nothing
 I understand perfectly what a yandere is

Nn……fu……

 I entwined our tongue for a while before finally I released himKarl was laughing and had a weird face

I am not seriousojou-samaIf I lock you upyou will just lose your virtueI would not do something like thatso you can rest assuredI would not do anything like what that those perverts would do

Hee?! Are you just playing with me?!」

Please forgive me……But I do half-serious about it

Don’t say some scary thing like thatstupid stupidd

 I bite his shoulder because I feel a bit frustratedbut for some reason he looked happy
 Somehow I became more frustrated

 Butthat yandere’s remark just now I bet he was 90% serious about it
 I’ve known him for 6 years after all
 Even though the game is brokenbut now I have more pounding route choice more than when I was inside the game?!

Well thenojou-samaThe night will be over soonPlease rest your body a little more

 With his butler’s toneKarl was whispering in my ear with his sweet voice as a butlerthen he gently bite my ear

An

Releasing such a cute voice……Do you want me to love you more and spend the night like that?」

I’m sorry that’s wrongwaitwhy am I the one who apologizedI won’t accept it!」

It is a liesleep well Flora

 Karl kissed my foreheadand hugged meThat warmness quickly makes me sleepythen I fall asleep





Good morningojou-sama

 When I opened my eyesthere is a black suit butler standing beside the bed
 Wearing his glasses properlyit’s the usual Karl

MorningKa……kyaa、」

 Karl was well dressedbut I’m still naked

It is troublesome if you think that it all only a dreamso I do not put your clothes on

Uu

 I remembered my foolishness last nightand my face gets hot
 Karl bend over to me who is using the sheets to cover my bodyand speak in my ear

Ojou-sama……if you make that kind of faceI can only think that you are inviting me to spend the morning with you

That’sthat’s wrong、」

Nowafter you finish your breakfastlet us get ready for our elope

Fue?」

You see ojou-samayou can not elope if you are not being opposed

 Wellthat’s true
 I never heard about one who is eloping while receiving blessing
 My head tilted as I was thinkingthe breakfast appeared in front of me
 Yesterday was toughlikeI used up all my physical energyso I am very hungry nowThe bread and soup and bacon and fried eggsalso the fresh juice looks very attractive
 But

Karlsomething to wear……

No can doPlease eat just like that

Butif I wake up you can see my body

Thenplease ojou-sama hold the sheets with your handsI will help you eat

……Is this some bullying? Some punishment for me?! Idid I do something?」

What are you sayingThis is my duty as a husband for my cute wifeAs my appreciation since I made you overdoing you body last night so I want to service my beloved wifeThis is something that occur at every housePlease remember it as it is also one of the aristrocat mannerI never had a chance to teach you this before

 Arais that soit’s something that I won’t know unless I already married
 Ewife? MeKarl’s wife
 Kyaaaasomehow I’m getting shy

What is wrongFlora? You are grining while your face getting red

UfufuI’m Karl’s bride rightsomehow it’s embarrassingI’m happy but also feeling shyEhehe

……I want to eat her now……

E?」

NothingI just thought that it would be fun also tonightmy FloraWell nowopen your mouthAn

 E? What about tonight
 No before thatI need to eat what I have to eat

An

 When I opened my mouth obedientlyKarl put a small piece of bread in my mouth with his slender fingers
 His fingers touched my lips as wellbut of course he just accidently bumped into it right
While I covered my chest with the sheetsI eat the delicious meals that he brought to my mouth
  
Next chapter 

3 comments: