Sunday, June 21, 2020

Flora Chapter 16



Chapter 16: Adult Time

Author notes : This is R-18I’m sorry but the ero-scene will still continuePlease pass through if you’re not good at it

 Give the lower mouth a kiss caused more psychological damage more than I imagined

 Seeing that I couldn’t hold my knees open with my handsKarl put a cushion on my back to lift up my upper body a littleso I can have a more comfortable posture


 It is certainly more comfortable
 But since Karl put his body between my kneeshe can perfectly see that place

Please let me kiss ojou-sama’s pink rose

Stostop saying lewd thing with beautiful words!」

Then I can do whatever I want without saying anythingWhen you are feeling good you will say it yourself? Can you say it?」

That kind of thingof course I can’t say it!」

 I got angry with Karl who treat me so welland glared at him
 Wrongwhat I want to do with himis not something like this
 He laughed at my anger

What a selfish ojou-samaIt seems like I need to train you a bit more sternly

Waitlet’s talk a littlenokeep your face awayaaaaa!」

 With a picha picha (squealing) noiseKarl began to lick my vagina with his tongue
 Rubbing my mucous membrane with his mucous membraneignoring my feelingthat place began to feel itchy and pleasant as well

Do you feeling good?」

 While licking my liquid in his lips with his tongueKarl asked

Can’t sayaa、」

It looks like the upper mouth is not honestEven though this cute little mouth down herereleasing so much honey with pleasure as if it want to drown me

 With a slurping noisehe started to sip my honeyit makes my body flinched

Hyaunn、」

The honey that you give out is so sweet that it did not lose even to your bloodSeerelease it more and satisfied me

 After Karl said thathe inserted his finger shallowly into my secret holeThe stimulus makes my body moving around againBut by taking his finger in and out only around the entrancemy hips shaking with feeling of numbness and frustration。 
 Nonot that place
 My secret hole began to twitching

How is your feeling with me playing around your sensitive entrance? It seems that your mouth is trying to closed and swallow my finger inside

A……nnhaannomore、」

 My lower body throbbing
 Even though Karl’s finger entertaining my embarrassing placeI didn’t feel enoughI want it more and more deeper

Karlplease、」

What it is? I will listen to all your cute request

……More……in the back……

What is with the back? What do you wanttry and begging it more clearly

 Karl without his glasseswaiting for me to give up with a haughty smile in his beautiful faceAs if he thought that I was a prey that wouldn’t resist him at all
 The pleasure ripped apart my pridedragging my body with it

Nowbegging it more lewdly with your cute mouthojou-sama

……NooI can’t say it! This is wrongStupid Karl! Meanie! I hate you!」

 I release my hands from my knees
 I draw my right leg into my body

Don’t underestimate a girlllll

 I kicked Karl’s face with all my might

Guhaa!」

 I did it

If you think that you can do anything and be forgiven just because you love themit’s a big mistake!」 

 From the stunned Karl’s nosethere’s a line of blood
 Red nosebleed from the handsome guy with red eyesit’s quite a surreal scene

I got damaged? Even a dragon could not damage meyet with just one blow……?!」

 Karl wiped up the blood with his handand stared at it


Heroine’s action destroyed the route

All the route has been disappeared

This world is completely separated from the game’s influence


 ……E
 Just nowwhat

……What have I done to Flora……until now……

Karl closed his eyesand shook his head

 Wait wait please wait
 What is separated from the game’s influence means


The power of the game is disappear


Why did I tried to do something terrible to you……wanted to mess you up……

 Karl seems to be confusedbut I don’t understand it either

 Ee in other wordsthis world has nothing to do with the game anymoreso there’s no humiliation route anymoreis that it

 I exchange glances with Karl





Etto……I’m sorry I kicked your face?」 

 Let’s apologize for the time being
 No matter howit’s quite cruel to kicked his face in the middle of ecchi timerightI reflected on it

NoI was able to return to my usual self because of itEven if I promised not to do anything terrible I still bullied youI am sorry

 Karl wiped the nosebleed with the sheetsand uses the recovery magic to return to his handsome appearance

I promised to only do something that make you feels good right

 He kissed me with an angel smile

That’s right……ewhy did we go back to here?!」

 I shouted at Karlwho opened my knees and resume his position

Even if you asked whyof course to make you feels good

 An erotic angel is here

To apologize with all my heartI will serve ojou-sama until you satisfied

Karlplease gently……aaaann!」

I will adore this swelling little bud here

 Karl rolled around the hardened part with his tongue
 I was at the mercy of that stimuluswrithing with heavy breathing

Stoppthat placefeels too much、」

What a sensitive budIf I bite here with my fangs……I wonder what will happen

Noothat isdon’tI will die、」

 If he bite that sensitive place
 As I feel scared and tried to escapeKarl caught my waist firmly to stop me

But I thought it would make you feels really good though?」

 This guyis a do’S even without game’s influence

Stop it Karl! That place is no good! Only that place is no good!」

 Karl glanced upward and looked at my facehe licked that place
 And thenhe bare his fangsand slowly bite it

Ahiiiiii!!!」

 At the moment his fangs pierced my flower budan intense pleasure ran throughout my bodyit makes my whole body twitching vigorouslythen I reached my climax
 I heard the sound of water rushing out from my crotch

Ahaahaa

 I sink into the bed with a rough breath and speechless while Karlwho is looking at me lovingly with face that wet with my liquidlicked the blooded part with his tongue
 Every time his tongue entwined with my flower bud to lick the blood over there a strong pleasant feeling boiled up it makes my body jerked up and my face filled with my tears and drool

A……aaa、」

You are feeling so good until you are cummingCute Flora

 Ethis is really cumthen
 That’s goodI thought that I was leaked a pee! 
 If it’s a pee how much Karl will suffer because of it……It’s scary to think about it

 Shortly after I felt relieved by ita finger buried inside me
 It twisted inside and tried to move deeper

It is very soft but it is so narrowit wraps around my fingerWhy are you trying to squeeze my finger thereNowmore……let me put it more deeply……

Yaandon’t put it so much、」

 As soon as my strength faded outhe put more finger and stirred it inside。 
 Although there’s no pain but there’s this strange feeling because something invaded my bodyand as if my body was sewn on I couldn’t run away

Your hot and slippery placeI want to bury myself in here

 He sucked my core gentlyand my place over there started to craving for Karl as well

Author notes : I’m planning to end the story next time

Next chapter 

No comments:

Post a Comment