Friday, August 28, 2015

DIABOLIK LOVERS MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

So many people asked me about the raw scan of their certificate marriage already. At first I want to wait until the Sakamaki’s get translate before I post it, but, oh well, enjoy the raw scan :D

I believe there’s the translated one for Mukami and Tsukanami, but I post the raw scan of them as well.

Don’t re-post the scan, just give my blog link in case you want to share it. If anyone still wants to post the scan on another place, ask for my permission first. I welcome anyone who wants to translate them, as long as you didn’t forget to ask for permission as well. And don’t forget to credit me. At least I have the right to demand something like that. Especially after I learned that my Shuu’s Bloody Bouquet translation is taken without my permission. Thank you.

Enjoy the marriage certificate with your favorite chara ^^
 




 











8 comments:

  1. O_o what the hell is that!! I'm so surprised....To laugh or not laugh, this is the question XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's art.

      We need those.

      I'm going to print them out and find people to give them to to make their lives less miserable.

      Delete
  2. Excuse me, can I translate this marrige certificate and upload it? I want to translate this into Korean language.... Sorry for my bad English.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, go ahead and translate it. Thank you for asking first ^^

      ~Rena~

      Delete
  3. I love it.. They're so cute.. T-T
    Thank you Rena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Can i translate the marriage certificates in spanish and upload them? Of course, giving you the credits for the scans <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, go ahead and translate it. Thank you for asking first ^^

      ~Rena~

      Delete