Wednesday, August 12, 2015

DIABOLIK LOVERS BLOODY BOUQUET Vol.4 Sakamaki Shuu Track 04




お前のために
Omae no Tame ni




*groaning sound*

Here is…
How come we arrived at the bedroom…?
…You take me to here?
But… how come you still have the strength for it?
A… I see. Since I already sucked quite a bit, at least you can feel at ease a litte.
That is good, hah…
Hmm? My eyesight is back… The effect of the poison is not spreading out…?
…Well, whatever. Rather than that… this time it is you who looks painful.
Come here.

Heh. Shut up. Just come here. Did you resolution get wavering already? Before it is too late, move the poison to me.

That is right. Like that, get closer to me… surrounding your hands on my neck…

Ha… Your face is pale. Your body is quite cold as well. Well… I am like that too though.

Tsk. How many more that I must suck before it back to normal?
Here. This time is this side of your neck…

*sucking voice*
*gasping sound*

…If you can’t stand and watch, just look at the outside from that window. Or to distract you… should we hear music as well?
This kind of time… Debussy Bergamasque musical selection, the third movement, Tsuki no Hikari.

Such perfect time. Haha. Such an irony. I can laugh for that.

Aa… other than that… thinking about your blood and my fang?

Haah… then what do you want? This one is a no, that one is a no too. This is not a situation for that, you know.
Haah… A way so I can distract myself from the pain, do you know what it is?

Hm-mmm. Quiet well. Like that, just keep hugging me tightly.

*sucking voice*

It is hard to moving around, but like this, I can feel you, so it is not that bad.
Maybe I will smells like you too after that.

This time, from here…

*sucking voice*
*coughing sound*

Sorry. Just a little…

*gasping sound*

Damn. I should play the music… after all. At least, so I can disguise my voice…

*sucking voice*
*coughing sound*
*gasping sound*

Yeah, that is nice… Keep stroking my back like that.
Haah… Hei. Did you still feel painful right now?
Not your body. Did your heart in pain?
…I see. The pain of your heart, or the pain of your body. I wonder which one is more painful…
To be truth, for me, I can’t understand it.
By meeting you, I learned about something named heart… but even like that, I can’t understand well the essence of it. You… what do you think about it?
…I see. You too as well, huh. But… like this, the suffering of the body and the pain of the heart… we can only wait for it to settle down.

I want to save you, but looks like it still a long way.
…Can you endure it? If with me?

Heh… Then let’s living together like this. We don’t need a house this big. A smaller one is fine. Shutting our self inside the room, closing the curtain, while the gramophone is being played… Hugging each other day by day inside that room… Continue to living while sharing the pain to each other… maybe that is good too.

To think that the day I want to be burdened with someone’s pain come…
When it is comes to you, I become selfish and not knowing when to give up.
Haha… really just like human.

I thought that consciousness for eternity is a strange thing.
There is nothing that can’t be broken.
It should be good enough.

But now, I didn’t think like that. No. I couldn’t think like that again.
For the sake of living… I’d already found a reason for that.
I didn’t want to lose you.
Always stay with me.
You understand?

Heh… the meaning for it is just like the meaning of the words.
Just like that.

Huh. So dull. I don’t know what kind of face that I must wear when saying such a shameful line.
Aah. In your eyes, what kind of my face that reflected in it right now?
Answer me.

Heh… as I thought. If you are crying like that, of course you can’t see it.

*chu*

It is salty.

I really shouldn’t do something that I am awkward about.

What? If you want to answer it, first, stop the tears. In time time like this, you should treasure the mood, right. But you… Is it okay if you keep up with that awful face?

…Wait. I didn’t say that it is okay to separate from me.

You should stay beside me… for eternity.

*jingle sound*

Hn? This is… the rose thorn?

*sound of something burned and become ash*

Nn… it disappeared…? In other words… Oi!

*sucking voice*

Your blood is back to normal… This means… the curse was lifted…?
Aah… me too, I didn’t feel anything wrong at all.
That means that it is not a never-vanish curse. Then why… Is it because of me…?

Haa, so annoying…

More over, you. You make such a surprised face a few second ago. Why?

Heh. Is it something that make you surprise after all this time? Even though I changed this and that… for your sake. You know about it, right?

Hah. You are so thickhead. Unless I explain it one by one, you won’t understand it… you really a troublesome woman.

Living together like this, doing my entire task without skipping everyday… all of it, it is for your sake.

Yes it is. It is not like I picked up living like human for myself with granted. Of course like that. If I can, I still want to live lazily like before. But for human to live like that… it is harsh, right.

Well… coming back home and feels exhausted, with you welcoming me home every night… it is not that bad.

Heh. If you show me that kind of face… rather than the answer, I want this more…

*chu*

Hehe… your face right now is quite good.

*chu*

Haah… what is with that face. How is the feeling when you are looking down at me like now? Hehe… but well, the one who attacking is me though.

*sucking voice*

Still, your blood should taste like this.

*sucking voice*

You should always show that face, face that said that you really like me and can’t get enough of me. You understand?

Hehe… In this kind of situation, you answered me so enthusiastic… You really are a strange woman. Well… the me who got agitate is the same I guess, haha…

I won’t let you go for forever.

That is why, you should do that as well.

Looked at her pained and strained face, I want to release her, at that time, I really thought like that.
If I am thinking back now, it is full of ashamed thing. But, she must feel the same thing as me, when she saw that I once again painlessly suck her blood.
By living with vampire, the difference between humans who have limited time and us become more obvious.
If it can, I didn’t want to taste the feeling of restlessness when one of us disappears.
That is why I accepted the change.
I decided that I want all of her to be mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment