Wednesday, August 12, 2015

DIABOLIK LOVERS BLOODY BOUQUET Vol.4 Sakamaki Shuu Track 01




寝乱れた朝
Nemidareta Asa




Me who’d already become the head of Sakamaki family, living together with that woman on the castle in the demon world.
Even though it is dull enough just by being together with other people, but now living just the two of us, with human nonetheless… the old me really couldn’t think about something like that.
More over… thinking that it is not that bad altogether…

*walking sound*
*groaning sound*
Nn… ah… hah. What, it is you. I am sleepy. If you want to sleep with me… just shut up and get in. If not, then get out.

…Hah… another tsukaima’s messenger? It must be coming over for another boring errand again. Annoying. Just leave it alone.

Rather than that… come here.

…No but. Just come here. Yes, yes, like that…

Nn… haha even tsukaima is not that thoughtless, until they will drag us out from the bed while we are hugging like this.
That is why, you should just shut up and listen to my words only.

Hng… tsk. What a miscalculation. If it is like this, it is better if like before.
BY become the head family, I must working for Sakamaki family… it is not my real hopes.
What is the meaning of that, you just need to think about it by yourself.

*yawn*

Let me sleep a little more…
N… tsk. There is anything more? I said it already, just leave that tsukaima alone. If you are still bugging me, should I cast you out too?

No means no. It will be over soon after all, how many times have you deceived me by that kind of words?

I am going to sleep again. You can hear them as my substitute.

…Hah. Since you already said that much, how about you try and pleading sweetly? Then I will think it all over again. Heh, you are good at it, right?

Don’t lying. After all this time. I already know since a long time ago, that you are a lewd woman who can get excited even if I stir you up with words only.
Well, do it quickly. Here…

N… hmm… well, pressing me with that thin body is one way to do it… But by hugging me so tightly like that, you make me didn’t want to move anymore, do you understand that?

Hah, of course it is. On the bed, and you do something like that… it can only means one thing that we will do.  Hehe…

Aah… Or are you want to tempt me? If it yes, then you are lacking the eroticism. Heh, changing your expression frequently like that, you are really an amusing woman.

Hah. I understand. I will wake up.

Haa… so noisy. It is only the tsukaima. Even if my clothes got wrinkle all over it, it didn’t matter at all. On the first place, it is your fault because you didn’t bring me the new clothes.

Hm? The cuff… looks like it off to somewhere. Oi, did it fall somewhere over there?

Not in there. First search for it on the bed. Maybe… it is off when I am asleep. Under the pillow, or between the blanket…

Hmm. Okay. Then maybe the cuff is somewhere over here… Or maybe it got inside the shirt…

…If you doubt it, how about you examine for it yourself?

Not “E?” I said to search for it. Here, do it quickly. You didn’t want to make the tsukaima waiting right?

Is it in there? …Of course. If just by looking at it, the thing that can be found won’t be found. Are you stupid? Hng. Like this… just touch me as you wish. It is the best way by touching here and there, you actually understand that, right.

Aah… Then it is much better if we remove all of my clothes. You are in hurry, right? Here. Remove all my clothes.

Yes, like that. At this time, it is the best thing to do…

You are on the bed, and removing my clothes… It is quite a rare thing to see. It is tempting me a little. Actually you are waiting for it too right. In here, I do anything with you as I wish, you want me to carve out deep on your body.

Haha, your face is red. It is easy to see that your denial is a lie.

Hng. And? Where did you want to get suck first? It is quite a while that we are like this. I will do it as you want.

Your neck? Or ear? Shoulder is good too.
…I see. The first is neck. Heh, I will make you feels good.

You really like it on neck, huh? This place always got sucked by my fang… Hmm? The wound that I attached in here is gone. Haah… It is mean that we didn’t do it quite for a long time then.

He, sorry about that. Here, relax your body. Did you get nervous because it is been a while? Or it is because you are expecting it?

*sucking voice*

Hehe… let your voice out more. I always want to listen to your voice.

*sucking voice*

Aah… so noisy. Now in here. Just concentrate into this. You too, it is not enough just by this, right.

*sucking voice*

Haa… what a lewd face. Just be drowning into me more and more.

Hng. You still saying things like that? Do you prefer thinking about the tsukaima rather than be with me?

Haha, I know. That your denial is only an excuse. You want to hide… that you really like my fang. Trying to pretence the innocent… you really never learn your lesson.

Well, but I like you, who is like that.

*sucking voice*

Ah, I see. Me too, you said… You are really a curiosity one. Like this, you really like how your body got playing at until the deepest part.

Hm-mm… Because it is me, that is mean that you have been comparing it with another person’s fang…

Whatever… Well, it is not like I will let go of you though, so I could careless about whatever that you thinking about. The only one who can put a scar in this body… is only me.

*sucking voice*

Hehe, to let me see that kind of face, face when you are feeling good, it is make me harder to stop. You too, you are thinking that you want to continue and be like this together, right? Then don’t forget. After all, Sakamaki’s task is bound to be not worthy enough. Just forget about that trouble thing… just look at me.

*sucking voice*

Hehehe… it looks like you can’t gather your strength anymore. What do you want me to do? Just say it. …Hehe, I understand. Hng… here. Let your body relax more. Leave everything to me.

*sucking voice*

…Uh-oh. Looks like it is too much already. Passing out with such a sloppy face… Hehe…

Hmm? The presence of the tsukaima is getting closer. Tsk. What kind of things that it wants actually.

… Haa. At least I will listen to it then.

Nn… *chu*

So that you didn’t pass out the next time, just rest for now. After I came back later, I won’t stop, okay.

It is really becoming so troublesome.
While I am thinking something like that, I am walking toward to the room where the tsukaima is waiting.
The reason why I do thing like this, is not because for the clan, or because it is my responsibility. It is really didn’t connecting to that.
It is solely… for her sake only.
Living day by day like this, it is really a valuable thing for human, I though carelessly.
Inside of me, something is beginning to change.
By associating with that woman, I become to realizing that.
That is why, I keep doing something like this.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, thank you for translating!
    Do you have a link to this translation somewhere on tumblr? I'd like to reblog it there but I can't find the post.

    ReplyDelete