Wednesday, August 12, 2015

DIABOLIK LOVERS BLOODY BOUQUET Vol.4 Sakamaki Shuu Track 02




黒薔薇のブーケ
Kuroshoubi no Buuke




*walking sound*
*sound of the door*

Hmm? Oi… you’re not here?
Tsk. They even makes me go to the human world, and finally I can come back… Haa…
Oi. Where are you?
…What. It is unusual that I can’t feel her.
…Hmm?

*walking sound*

…A! Oi. What is wrong? Did you get sick…? Her breath is rough… What happened? Be strong.

…Black rose?

A card that got tainted with blood… Who did this? This is… her blood?

The thorn from this black rose will attach you with a never-vanish curse. Your blood will begin to rotten away and becoming a poison. No one can stop it anymore. Only one method that can keep you alive. And that is, the one who you love most must keep drinking your blood. If it can’t be done, the curse will kill you.

Haah… poison. What a disgusting hobby.

Aa. Just keep lying down. No need to try and talking. I can guess the situation already.
Then? Where did that thorn stabbed you? Let me see. …The finger… Here.

*sucking voice*
*coughing sound*

… I see now. It is not just a mischief. Then that means…

*sucking voice*

A… hah… don’t stop me.

*sucking voice*

…The worst present like this, I can only thinking it as a provocation to me. Heh. Bring it on. I will see into it. With your condition like that, and with me like this, it must be quite a strong magic or something like that.

*coughing sound*

…Aah, it is painful. But it the same to you as well, right? Then we can only do this. Haa… the one who you love most must keep drinking your blood… Meaning that we can’t live without one another… it makes me want to vomit.

Haa… but… I am thinking that I don’t want to lose you. That is why…

*sucking voice*

Don’t stop me. Just by sucking it a little, looks how painful I got. Eventually, this poison will spread to the whole body, and I can imagine how is that feels. Even as vampire, I am becoming like this. You maybe can’t tolerate it, right? And more over, if I didn’t suck your blood, you will die.
Can’t you understand it? Your life is in my hand. I didn’t want to see your dead body right in front of my eyes.

Aah. So noisy. Rather than worrying about me, worry about yourself. Because from now on, I will suck you as many as you want. Be glad about it.

Haah. I can’t? Did you talked about, rather than seeing me like this, you better die? …So annoying. Then just saying it plainly… that I didn’t have any right about whether you are alive or die.

…Did you really thinking that… rather than seeing the painful me like this, it is a good enough reason for you to die?

Whatever. Let’s get back to the room first. Or to whenever where I can’t see that damn black rose.
Ha… Can you walk? Then, let’s go.

*walking sound*

No comments:

Post a Comment