Wednesday, August 12, 2015

DIABOLIK LOVERS BLOODY BOUQUET Vol.4 Sakamaki Shuu Track 05




月光に誓う
Gekkou ni Chikau




*walking sound*

Hmm, musical live… The sound is quiet good.

Why are you looking around so restlessly? It is not something that you need to stare like that.
Just be confident.
Don’t feel intimidate.
It is not something that you never see.
I am the one who said it, so just believe it.
More over, this is not something that you must feel nervous over it.

*reach the table*

There. Just sit.
It is the perfect choice that I reserved table near the bridge.
I already take care about the order, so you don’t need to do anything.
You just need to open the plate that will be placed in front of you. It is easy, right?

Haa? I am not Reiji. I could careless about manner.
Rather than you care about that kind of thing, you just need to thinking about me like you usually do.

Heh. You are really conscious about me lately.
Always staring into my back… If you have something to say, just say it directly.

There is that reason, so I bring you to this human world.
I think that you would be happy if I do something like this, but it looks like I am wrong.
I should never do something this troublesome.

…Then try to relax more. Otherwise, you wouldn’t endure it until the end.

Oh, yeah, about that black-rose bouquet. Tried to examine it, but it seems that they can’t find anything about the sender.

Man. What a pain. Even if the tsukaima keep an eye, but to think that they can slipped past it…

That face… Did you think that I leave you all alone waiting for me in the house all this time?

At least, I did do something to check if there is something suspicious going around or not from the outside.

Don’t worry. About how you spending the days… All of it… Heheh.
Well, think by yourself. Did you do something that will make you in trouble if it got exposed?

It’s not a big problem… about how you mess up with the new meal that you tried to make.
Or how you take a nap until you wake up and jumped around because you realized that it is almost the time that I got home…

Well, I just want to try saying what your usual attitude though.
Looks like I am on the right track?

Well… it is quiet normal to feel happy about it though.
You want to make me feel pleased, right?
Right now… I think that I can understand a bit… about that kind of feeling.

*sound of plate being placed*

…Let’s eat.
We will hold the talk until the full course is finish.

*finished the meal*

I will take coffee for the finishing… You are okay with the same thing, too, right?

Looks like you are feeling quiet satisfied to me.

Is that so? I think it is normal… Well, but, I think it is good, more or less, for human world’s meal.

To be truth, I could careless about meal, until you come. So I don’t quite understand.

Right now, as well, if it is not your cooking, I still think that I don’t need to eat it. Not like it necessary to me.
But… having meal together like this… it is not bad.

(Shuu is whispering)
Haa… I can’t really keep up with the line that I heard yesterday…
For God’s sake…
I think that it is easy to behave myself like human. But to think that it is really troublesome like this…

*stood up and start walking*

Come. Let’s go to the terrace.

*sound of the door*

Haa… Darkness really is comforting.
The chandelier is really too bright.
Haah… so dull.

Heh. Don’t laugh. You will ruin the mood.
Let’s just end this quickly.

…I will only say it once, so listen to it carefully.
…Be mine.
…Let’s get marry.

Ahaha… why did you got so surprised?

“Stay at my side for forever” words, did you forget about it already?

But at that time, I really thought that we will get separated.

Aah… it is really troublesome indeed.
Even if I didn’t say it properly, it will come into that naturally.
It is not good if I didn’t put it into words… so troublesome.
… A, well. If you are that happy… then it is okay.
Then, let me pleased you more.
Here.

*pull out*

This time, it is the red-rose.
Will you accept it?
There is no thorn.
But maybe you will get a curse from it though.

If you accept it, you will never get separate from me for forever, that kind of curse will get into you… maybe…
Who knows… receiving it itself is some kind of curse as well. 
What will you do?

With this, you are mine only.
For eternity… I will love you

*chu*

Well… and now, it is time for vampire’s style.
The terrace is on reserve from now.
No one will come out when it is this dark, right.

At this important time, do you think it is a good thing if you are thinking about something other than me?
Just shut up and receive me.

*sucking voice*

Ahaha… a nice mark got attached.
More red than the rose.
The proof of love.
Just like I said earlier… vampire’s style.
I will suck you plenty.

*more sucking voice*

1 comment:

  1. Is... Is there something wrong with my translation?? #DokiDoki

    ReplyDelete