Wednesday, August 12, 2015

DIABOLIK LOVERS BLOODY BOUQUET Vol.4 Sakamaki Shuu Track 03




そばにいるのに
Soba ni Iru no ni




Hng… Haa… ha… O-oi. Look like you can’t hold it anymore until we reach the room.
No other choice. I will…

*groaning sound*

Damn it. Haa… ha… It looks like I don’t have any strength left anymore. Ha. What a laugh.

Haa… Did it looks like it is alright?

Haa… Rather than that. Come here. Quickly. What do you mean by what? Of course to continue that thing. I will suck you in here. Give me more of your blood.

…You still resist even after it become like this? It is becoming more and more annoying if you continue like that.

Even if I keep sucking you, it wouldn’t make any difference than now. Just stay put and let me suck you.

…See? You can’t move anymore. I will suck you in plenty now.

*sucking voice*
*groaning sound*

So noisy. It is not your fault. It is the poison’s fault. Aah… damn. My vision is… Aa… It looks like it got mist on there.

A-aah… Don’t make a face like that. Not like it is a big problem if my eyes can’t see…

*groaning sound*

Well, but if my ears didn’t working anymore, then I can’t hear the music again. That is quite a disappointment then. Well, after all of this, it is not like I regret anything. I won’t die as well.

Here. Let me suck the poison more. …Next, in here. If in here, then I can suck it more.

*sucking voice*
*coughing ground*

Damn. I can’t drink it smoothly now. But… more… the blood…

Why did you stop me? Haa… haa… If you didn’t want to see my ugly form, then just close your eyes, turn away your face.
No matter how painful it is, I won’t die. I said it already. You understand it, right? To me, it is only painful. But… to you, it will lead to your death.

Haa… No matter how weak I become, I am still different than you. Kh… comparing to if you die… this is not a big deal. Just shut up. Don’t ordering me around…!

*coughing sound*

If you really want me to stop… then how about I end it all… for forever?

I will kill you. Then everything will end. But for the exchange… you must kill me as well. I won’t let you feel at ease alone. Haa… in other word, it is double sucicide.

Maybe the one who sent the bouquet must be aiming for that as well. That means that we would play with their rule, even though it feels so disgusting.

There. Do it quickly. How to kill vampire… it is not like you didn’t know about it, right.
There is no silver knife in here right now, but you know the rest.
Aah… here. Just cut over here. Coincidentally, at the wall over there, there is a good shavel.
Do it. Quickly!

…Hah. I know that you will say that. If you didn’t have that kind of resolution to do it, don’t say anything more. Shut up… and let me suck your blood!
I did… have my resolution already.
Even if I have to suck your blood and feels this painful for eternity, I won’t regret it.
Even if I only can live that way, it doesn’t matter to me.
Even if my body can’t move anymore, or all my senses are gone… as long as you are here with me, that…

A… hahaha… finally you understand… that we have the same feeling. Then… offer it to me.
Just shut up and let’s continue…

*gasping sound*
*coughing sound*

Why did you trembling? Did you afraid… looking at the painful me in front of your eyes?
But… that is the truth. Just… endurance that kind of thing…

*coughing sound*

Don’t move.
Just stay still.
Relax your body, so I can suck it properly.
Yes. Like that…

*sucking voice*

The numbness is…
If it is like this… kh…

No comments:

Post a Comment