Saturday, January 30, 2021

Neil Chapter 07

     Extra: Neil's Dangerous Affection Part 7 (Last Chapter)

 

 The silver wolf fangs sink in my leg。  

 I wonder why this happened

 I like NeilAnd that Neil said that he love mesaid that he’ll make me his with dark cold eyeswhile imprisoned me

 Such a horrible thing happened to two people who like each other……it’s because of Flora

 Uunit’s because of Neil who like Flora

 I was hurt when I saw the love scene between Neil and Florabut I was trying to recover from it

 

 ……Neil’s the one who is bad

 No matter how you think about it Neil’s the one who is bad

 But whywhy I’m the one who got blamed

 All of thiswasn’t all of this is the fault of this worst werewolf who is trying to two-timing!?

 

……ew with me……

 

「?」

 

 When I muttered in a voice that seems to echoed from the bottom of Hellthe wolf’s ears who still biting my leg twitched

 

……Don’t screw with me you pervert wolf!」

 

 I used my abdominal muscles to get upgrabbed the two triangular ears and twisted them up

 

This cheater rotten wolfI’ll do this to you!」

 

 I grabbed his ears until he lost his strength a little around his chin and pulled out his fangs from my legthen I approached the wolf’s black triangular nose and bit it with all my strength

 

Gyaunn!」

 

 From the wolf’s mouth a sad cry released

 I tightened both of my hands on the wolf’s neckand shook him back and forth

 

You only all talk about how you’ll treasure me and that I’m only yours! You must be thought that I didn’t know about Florathere’s a limit to how you make a fool of someone you know! This mouth! This rotten mouth is the one that tell me all those lies right!」

 

Guaa! Guaa!」

 

 I grabbed his upper and lower chin and shake it like I want to tear it openthe wolf moaned painfully while sprinkling his saliva here and there

 

I saw everything you know……how you dragged FloraEurencie to the back alley and argued with her……howhow you put your hand inside of her skirthow you forcibly kissed her……this perverted rotten wolf!」

 

 His eyes wide open in shock as I let my hands off from this wolfand with his tail between his legs he shifting his eyesI moved back little by little

 

Neildo you know my feeling? YesI like you! I always like Neil! Yet……what I saw was how you seduced Flora with sweet words

 

 From my eyestears began to flowing out

 

It was your figure that was fascinated by Flora! Do you know how hurt I am? No of course you don’t knowsince it’s about you who want to get both me and Flora! Butif you love FloraI thought that I’ll just put a lid on this feeling and withdrawBecause I want Neil to be happy……

 

 I squeezed my hands tightly

 

That’s whyI accepted the talk about Makias-sanI thought that I wanted to forget about youand wanted to be happyIt was painfulbut I thought that I wanted to love another man and live with himIt was painful just by thinking how you being happy with FloraI cried every nightbut I thought to put up with it for Neil’s happinessbut then……Neil……did……something like this!」

 

 I grabbed the wolf’s neck fur with my left handand slammed my right hand on his face with all my strength

 

Think more about maiden’s innocence will youーーーー!!!

 

Gyaiーーーーーn!!!

 

 The wolf jumped out from the bed with screamand eventually fell into the floor

 With tears still streaming down on my faceI stood up and looking down at the wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m sorryI’m sorryplease forgive me!」

 

 At my feeta naked ikemen kneeling down on the groundWith blood running down from his nose

 

It’s all only misunderstandingI’m sorry!」

 

Misunderstanding? About Flora?」

 

Wrongthat was wrong!」

 

What was wrong? I saw it with my own eyes though

 

That was only a temporary delusion! I didn’t even know why I did that……As soon as I saw herI seemed to be obsessed by something about Flora……butsuddenly after a few daysmy head became clear as if I had awakened from a dream……I don’t love FloraEurencie at all

 

Do you always dealing with woman like thatunder the pretext of work?」

 

I’m not! I’m not! Believe meI never use any seductive techniques like that for workCatherinedon’t look at me with that look as if you’re looking at some garbage!」

 

………

 

 Blizzard may have spurted out from my eyes

 Neil’s body quivered

 

I never think about FloraEurencie even for just a littleMoreover she already engaged with the businessman KarlsendStarksthere’s no chance for anyone to get in between them!」

 

 KarlsendStarks

 Was there such a capture target like that

 

 It’s strange

 MaybeNeil was temporarily attached to Flora because of the influence of the otome game worldAnd thenafter a few daysthe effect suddenly disappeared

 Then Flora is tied with someone who isn’t a capture targetso the temporary fake feeling inside Neil disappeared

 Maybe something that I didn’t know happened at that time

 

So that’s thatI’m really sorryCatherineforgive meThe one that I like is Catherine only

 

……I understandyet I don’t either……But welllet’s forget it

 

 I bent overand put my hand on Neil’s face

 

Let’s treat this nose firstOkay?」

 

 It looks painful because the blood hasn’t stopped yet

 How strange

 The nose that I bit is more seriously injured than the leg that Neil bit

 Although I’m only a weak girlbut I’m worse than wolf is that it

 

 

 

 

 

Good afternoonHanebatei’s bentou hereー」

 

 I energetically entered the Court Intelligence room like usualand put the bentou on the table

 

Ohthanks as always Catherine-chan

 

 When the Intelligence people called out to meI got hugged by Neil who sneaked behind me unnoticed

 

This is mineso don’t talk to her

 

Neil! You’re in the way of my work

 

Neil get jealous so easilyit must be hard for Catherine-chan

 

 This is also usualso the Intelligence people make fun of Neil with a grin

 

Welllet’s eat over there

 

SeriouslyNeil! Excuse meI’ll take the container later ……

 

 Neil didn’t let me finishhe hugged me from my side and started walking steadily

 

Neil

 

What? Do you want a kiss?」

 

Wron!」

 

 Seriouslystupid Neil

 

 

 

 

 

 That timeafter we resolving our misunderstandingswe took bath again once moreand treated our woundsNeil is a werewolf so his nose injury healed quickly with his self-healing abilityAs for meNeil applied an expensive wound medicine and let me drank a bottle of recovery potion so I also healed quicklythen we ate the full sandwich of meat from Edmont-san’s place with a ‘it’s delicious even when it’s cold totally the best bentou’ complain from me

 

 When your stomach is fullyou’ll feel more relaxed

 Then I accepted the love whisper from Neil once again、and we got engaged happily

 

CatherineI love you

 

Only me?」

 

Of courseI love only you for eternityCute CatherineI always like youI got jealous and become crazybecause you treated me coldly suddenlyand gone to matchmaking with someone like MakiasNo matter what coward things that I need to doI couldn’t help but want to get you……I didn’t even know that you were trying to withdraw for meI’m really sorry

 

 Too sweet

 The yandere become too sweet

 

 And thenwe who already made up were alone in our house

 Of course you know what happened after that right

 

 Next dayNeil carried mein addition of the uncomfortable feeling around my hipssince I’ve been drinking the recovery potion again and againthe effect was less than usualand back to my houseand it was my parents who weren’t worried at all that welcomed me back

 It seems like when Neil delivered the cheese as I saidhe declared that I’ll stay at his house

 

Seems that you two was having a fight and it was complicatedbut looks like you two already made up nowThenhe proposed to you already?」

 

E? Kaa-sane?」

 

Arayou didn’t noticed? No matter from where you lookit was obvious how you feel for each other

 

For nowI’ll hit Neil later

 

Tou-san! Looking at the circumstances I was the one who hit him earlierso be easy to him

 

 Later I was told by the Intelligence peoplethat our feeling was totally out in the open except for the two of us

 That’s whyI apologized to Makias-san and his familyNeil and I become officialand soon got the marriage permit and started living together

 Neil bought a small house in the cityand we living our newlyweds thereIt close to Hanebateiso I can go there to help every dayand get paid since I already in a different household

 

 As for the house on the lake shoreit was used as a villa because it has good environmentI objectedbut Neil push my objection withBecause it’s a place of memories where the two of us loved each other for the first time」。

 I really want to retort him with are you a maiden

 But wellI had Neil removed the window fenceBecause it looks like a confinement room with that fence

 

 

 

 After I delivered the bentouI had lunch with Neil outside because of the good weather

 After lunchNeil lay down and said while stroking my belly

 

Are you alright? You’re not overdoing right?」

 

Pregnancy is not a diseaseBeside delivering the bentou works as a good exerciseAlsoI can met Neil at noon as well

 

UnI’m also happy that I can met Catherine

 

 We’re a sweet-and-stupid-couple today as usual

 Yeswe got married in a hurry because I was pregnant

 Day after dayI was hugged by Neil as a reconciliationand well I had a baby as a matter of course

 I was a little dissatisfied because it goes like what Neil plannedbut in the end I forgave him because he looks totally happy

 As for himit seems that he can’t help but become worried that a matchmaking story would come to me again

 It sure hard become a popular poster girl like mehohoho

 Neil who succeeded in tying me up with an invisible chainwill speak to my belly everydayhe’s already become a papa all of a sudden

 

 Truthfullythe trauma of that day still remains

 

 I can’t use necklace or scarfor muffler or anything else that need to be wrapped around my neckBecause of that collarand how it was tightened until it left a mark

 Neil apologizedbut my body hasn’t accepted the apology yet

 

 As for Neilif I try to kiss himhe’ll rudely back off from meSeems like his body naturally react to the possibility of being bitten at the nose again

 But I didn’t apologized for that matter

 If something like that happens againI think that I’ll still bite him strongly

 

 More into itfor some reason I was being avoided by the forest creaturesAccording to Neilwild creatures seem to instinctively know which one is strongerand they realized that I was standing along with Neil who is at the top of the pyramid all this time

 Even though I’m such a weak girlhow rude

 When I muttered that I couldn’t keep a pet anymoreNeil transformed into a wolf rolled until he showed his stomach as if sayingLove me』。

 Reallywhere did the wolf’s pride gone anyway

 He didn’t even hesitate to morph

 

I’m really looking forward for itOur babymust be so cute

 

Un

 

 When I stroking Neil’s head who’s still stroking my bellyhe squinted his eyes comfortably

 I do sometimes feel that my life is in dangerbut stillI can be with my favorite Neil like this

 That’s for surea happiness for me

 

What’s wrong? Do you want a kiss?」

 

……Un

 

 I can’t kiss himbut Neil can kiss meI’m no longer afraid of Flora’s shadow

 

CatherineI love you

 

 He got up and hugged me

 Thenwithin the cold breezewe indulged in a long kiss

 

 

              FIN.

Author notes : Thank you for staying with us until the endThis completes the Neil’s story

 

Translator notes : No, like, Author, where’s the smut? 7 chapter and the smut… I WANT the smut *cries*

Oh well, let’s move to the Duke’s story. He has more smut than Neil.

 

Buy a coffee for me to keep me awake? 

 

Next chapter 

4 comments:

  1. Omg hahahahahahah translator-san stop it with the roasted they are already burnt hahahaha

    I enjoyed this storyyy. Will be waiting for more!!!thank youuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s cute! I like them.
    Also an A+ for Catherine’s combo of ear-pulling, shaking then smacking him in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought this chapter was going to have smut but at least I liked the ending

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Catherine a strong girl. And pull Niel in the right direction. Lol ya i am also expecting some hot snu snu. Oh well next chap! Thank you

    ReplyDelete