Sunday, January 24, 2021

Neil Chapter 06

     Extra: Neil's Dangerous Affection Part 6

 

Author notes : It’s times for 'yandere’s scary so scary'please keep that in mindIf you’re not resistant to yandereI recommended to read this after it’s completePlanned to complete it soon

 

What I saw when I stepped outside wasnight forest that emerged in the moonlightI was prepared to see the lake that I saw from the windowbut apparently this house seems to be in the depth of the forest

 He said that he would get to the city in 15 minutes beforebut because of the difference between our physical strength it might take me an hour

 What’s morewith me who wearing a nightwear gown and no shoesit would be quite difficult to walk in the forestButthere’s no other way after allso I’ve no choice but to go。 

 Anyway time is preciousso I went and follow the forest roadIf I don’t hurry Neil will come back from the city

 

 But I’m too naive

 For someone who didn’t know anything about combat and walking through the forest at nightit was more difficult that what I expected

 

 I’m being surrounded

 When I was in a hurry on the way to the citya group of beasts followed me quietly around me without me knowing

 As for why they didn’t suddenly attack memaybe because the smell of Neil still lingering on my body

 It’s the beast instinctto not get close to something who smell stronger than youAs expected from werewolves

 

 If stronger smell still around methey would be scared with tail between their legsand couldn’t even approachedButbecause I just took a shower and washed it with soapthe smell of the werewolves that they fear became weakMaybe that’s why the beasts only watching me for a while

 Whether I’m a prey or not

 I’m afraidthat if I showed a slight chance they’ll attack at once。 

 

AaI should just put up with the dog smell after all!」

 

 But even if I regret itit’s already too late

 And while I walked through the forestin the end I became lost

 I wandered without knowing the directionmy tired legs caught on the root and I fell

 

It hurt……

 

 Seems like I scraped my skin

 Andthe light smell of blood seems like reached the beasts’ nosesI could hear the slight sound of footstepand I could feel something approaches

 

Hii

 

 The worst

 A group of gray wolves

 Their eyes are shining on the darksaliva are dripping from their tongue that hang loosely

 They’re not beautiful

 Will they eat me and end my life now

 Thenit much better if I got strangled by the yandere NeilBecausethat way he’ll live with the memory of how he kills me

 

Neil……why did everything became like this?」

 

 I murmuredand the moment the wolves jumped toward me

 

Gyaun!」

 

 That gray body couldn’t reached me and got blown away

 Thena silvery glowing body attacked the wolves one after anotherfinished them in a single blow

 Truly an overwhelming difference in power

 

Trying to reach out for something that’s minewhat a stupid creature

 

 The silver wolf appeared suddenly and after he finished all the wolveshe turned into a human figure and said that

 He standing there in the middle of the forest nakedyet he doesn’t seem out of place for some reasonIs it because he’s a creature that closer to the nature rather than human

 

Are you injure somewhere?」

 

……

 

Poor girlyou’re trembling like thisYou must be scaredNight in forest is cold so we can’t stay too long

 

 The werewolves whose eyes were much colder than the night in forestreached out his hand toward me

 

Nowlet’s go hometo our house

 

 

 

 

 Since I’m trembling all overI can’t moveso Neil carried me on his back

 In the forest that I couldn’t get through even after wandering for who knows how longwhile he carrying me Neil ran lightlyand eventually we’re back to the building near the lake

 

 He made me sit on the bed in the confinement room

 

I told you to wait quietlyyet what are you doingDon’t you have something to say to me?」

 

……I……I’m sorry……

 

 I’m scared of Neil’s cold eyesmy teeth chattering

 My mouth can’t move well

 

You even took off the collar that I specially madeI understand Catherine’s feeling……She said that she’ll be a good girl……I thought that she’ll wait for me at home……I thought that she’ll say welcome home……yet when I was back home Catherine was gonedo you know how worried I was……

 

 When I thoughtNeil was stroking my neck slowlyhe grabbed it with one hand as if he strangle me and pushed me down on the bed

 It was painful and I grabbed his hand with both hands but I can’t make him move

 Then he looming above me as it is

 

Neil……painful……

 

Why did you run away!」

 

 He yelled at me in close rangeand my body trembling with fear

 ScaryI’m scared

 

Didn’t I said that I’ll treasure youthat I’ll give you anything that you wantYet why didn’t you listening to me!? Did you really want to return to that man’s place that badly?」

 

Wro……

 

Did you really want to go to that man even if you face such danger!?

 

 I could see fangs in Neil’s mouth

 Is he became half-beastbecause he’s angry

 

……If collar is not enoughthe I’ll put on handcuffs and leg cuffs as wellI’ll tie you naked on the bedso that you can do nothing than being ravished by meYou’re only mineI’ll never let you go

 

 Neil’s eyes are glowingI know that it’s the sign that he’s not in a normal state of mind

 He stretched his tonguelicking my neck who was weeping in fear

 

New collar and handcuffs and leg cuffsI need to order a cute oneWhat color that you like? Maybe we’ll make it a red one this timeSince Catherine’s skin is whiteI think that it’ll be very beautiful

 

 In this quiet roompichari pichari sound echoes

 Neil talked to me with a gentle voice as if he changed into someone else

 

I’m sorryI made fingers mark on your neckI’ll lick it and cure it okayFufuyour sweatit smell so good that I can’t help it

 

 It tasted deliciousas he said thathe kept licking me who was scared and can’t move

 He untied the end of the stole that I wrapped around my legand rubbed it

 

……Full of scratchesYou can’t do thatthis leg is also mineso don’t get hurt on your own……It’s okay if I’m the one who hurt it though

 

 While he was rubbing ithe’s staring around my Achilles tendon

 I saw the faint smile on his mouthand I’m trembling with an unpleasant premonition

 

 No way……will he cut my leg tendon so that I can’t run away anymore

 I feel like the blood on my body got drained away

 

No……stop……

 

Why are you trembling? It’s alrighteven if Catherine can’t walk anymoreI’ll take care of your everythingThat’s whyyou don’t need this legs okay

 

Nono、」

 

Without a new collarCatherine will run away again rightThat’s why I’ll cut off your tendon so that you can’t walkCute CatherineI like youI love you

 

 I struggled on the bedbut Neil’s body leaned against me and I couldn’t escape

 

Noohelp! Stopp

 

You can put up with it for a moment right? It’s okayit’ll end soon

 

Noonoscaryscarystophelp、」

 

I only need to bite twiceand then it’ll endOkay? I’m going to do it

 

 Neil changed his appearanceand a silver wolf was holding down my body

 Thenhis sharp fangs were about to bite into my leg

 

Author notes : I’m sorry that I ended it around this partI’ll write the continue promptlyso please spare me

 

Buy a coffee for me to keep me awake? 

 

Next chapter 

2 comments: