Friday, February 5, 2021

Alvin Chapter 01

     Extra: Lyla and the Beautiful Duke Part 1

 

LylaI am thinking that I am going to get engaged

 

 Finally this day came at last I thought to myself

 Even though I wanted to find someone good and leave this house before I heard those words

 As I felt some pain deep inside my heartI looked up to see someone who informed me his engagement story with a hint of shyness

 

 Beautiful light blue blond hairand those blue eyes that as deep as a lakeAnd alsoa firm body tall enough so that you need to look up to see him properlyThe admired beautiful Duke called AlvinRigordoThat is his name

 

Is that soThat is a good news right? Finally Al can find a woman who suited youcongratulations」   

 

 I smiled at him as is there is nothing wrong

 And thenhe had a relieved look

 

There is a princess with a very good reputationexcellent in both the literary and military artsI planned to propose to her

 

 I wonder if that sarcasm directed to me personally

 I looked back at him with a frown

 

It is good to have some funbut if you did it too much you will damage your reputationIt is almost time for Lyla too

 

I understand that! I am also trying to find someone who wants to marry and live together with meSo you do not have to worry about me

 

 AaI spoke so cheekily again

 Even though he said it because he was worried about me as my guardian

 

Lovely LylaI just want you to be happyIt is not like I blamed you

 

 My heart is in pain

 Like thatthis beautiful man is someone who is gentle with me yet he would never give me the happiness that I want

 He is not my parentsyet our distance never got shortened

 

 

 

 

 A whimsical girl who flies between men like a butterfly

 That is my reputationLylaBert

 

 Al and I are distant relativesIt is because my mother and Al are cousins

 I who was grown up as a daughter of an aristocrat without any inconveniencegot my first misfortune when I was 10 years oldIt was when my parents died in a carriage’s accident

 But I could not tell you how my condition at that time precisely

 AndAlvin who was already a Duke even though he was still 20 years old at that time took me inas I do not have any other relatives

 There were rumors that he secretly loved my mother who was older than himbut I did not think soHe gave me as much education as he couldand treat me lovingly

 Justit was the same as how parents will treat their children

 

 Before the lonely daughterthe most beautiful prince appearedand filled her with kindness to relieved the pain of losing her parentsthere is no reason to not feel love for that kind of person

 I loved the young man who is 10 years older than me as a man

 ButI cannot tell him this feeling

 Because if I do somy relationship with him will be broken and we will be separated

 He is my one and only familyI do not want to lose him

 If I lose our connectionI will be lonely and maybe go crazy because of that

 

 One day his beloved woman would appearand he will be bound to her tightly。 

 Then his wife will come hereto this houseI am always afraid for that day

 I could not stand seeing how intimate he and his beloved will beThat is whyI thought to leave this house myselfI would rather to throw it away than be thrown away

 

 Originally I should make my debut in the social circle at 18 years old yet I forcibly did it at 16 years oldso that I could started searching for a marriage partnerSince I look like my deceased motherwith blond hair and blue eyes like Alwhen I am standing next to him we will get praised as a pair of doll

 I would be glad if I am really a dollI thought about it again and again

 Because if it is like thatI could be next to him always

 ButI cannot become a dollThat is whyI decided to became a butterfly

 

LylaI am not going to stop you to like someoneButI would like you to treasure yourself morebecause you can get in trouble somehowBecause you are too beautiful

 

 He is the one with a perfect appearance that woman would absolutely admired and targetedyet this sincere young nobleslipped his fingers across my cheek as if I am the one who should be admired and said it

 Even with that cold touchthe flame inside me cannot be extinguished

 If he know about my feelinghe probably will never touch me again

 That is why I pretended to be a doll and make a face as if it saying this touch feels nothing even if I know that the feeling of his touch would remain forever on my skin

 

It is alrightbecause I am not a child anymoreAl’s precious Lyla surely will find her wonderful husband and will be happy

 

 And thenI hugged my pillow at nightand crying in pain

 

 I will fly over between men with my beauty as my weaponand looking for a flower where I will stopThey will compete for my handthey will whispering sweetly to capture my heart

 Because I cannot stop at the blue rose that I really wantso I will looking for the substitute flower

 Then two years have passed

 

 

 

 

 

She is 18 years old just like LylaSo I think that you two can get along

 

Wha18 you said?」

 

 A daughter with the same age as mewill take the position as Al’s wife

 A place where my hands could never reachyet another daughter with same age could

 Cannot forgiveThat issomething that I could never forgive

 Why is it not me but that girl

 

 I hate it

 I feel nauseous

 

Because tomorrow is her birthday partyI thought that I should show my face thereHow about Lyla come also?」

 

……No

 

E?」

 

I would not go! There is no way I could go to a place like that!」

 

 As I spit put my answerhe made a troubled face

 

But I am thinking that not just menit would be better if you have same female friends also

 

……That is boringI’d better associate with menBesideit feels bad

 

E?」

 

For a child of my age will marrying AlI feel sick about it!」

 

 As expectedeven Al will feel offended because of that severe words

 

Lylasuch words are not goodMaybe Flora is 10 years younger than mebut there a lot of couples with that age difference

 

If I feels sick about it then I feels sick about it! ……Florayou said?」

 

AaBaron Lady FloraEurencieAlthough she is a Baron princessshe has great reputation I think it will be for better if such a woman to became my wife

 

 Al’s eyes were unusually cold and shining

 But I was far from that

 

 FloraEurencie

 That names shakes violently inside my head

 

……Lyla? What is wrong?」

 

Noway……

 

 I hold my head and tumbling down at that spot

 

 The words of FloraEurencie switched something inside meit is started to converting huge data into electrical signals and sending them into my brain

 

 

 

 

 

 It is awfulI thought it was the worst when my parent diedbut this is as worst as that time

 Becausemy long-standing thoughts were shattered in an instant

 

 With my aching head and a frownI tried to accustomed myself with the memory of my previous life that I just revived

 

 Previous life……That’s rightin my previous lifeI was an ordinary Japanese personMy gender of course femaleAnd thenthis is the world of otome game that was sold in Japan

 

 What’s more the title’s Forbidden PassionSweet Trap of Rape』。It’sa game that you can never tell to othersan adult game that’s full with land mines

 

 The capture targets of heroine arefive people including the hidden character

 Each one of them is full-of-charm good looking ikemenwith fascinating voice and glittering picturethey’ll sweetly entertain the heart of 2D maiden girls who falls in love with them

 

 However

 Disappointedlyor maybe it’s a too-delicious-development to everyone who bought this game……the capture targets are all pervert who will humiliates the heroine

 It’s an eroero game with brute method

 

 Among themthere’s a character that made us maiden goes likeI’ll stopno matter what he’s just too pervertbecause of his inhuman act

 And that’s AlvinRigordo

 

Nooooseriously thoughthat serious Al is ikemen who enjoying the humiliation with SM gang rape playwho could thought of it?」

 

 At the mercy of the memories that just suddenly returnedI rolled around on my bed

 

Becausehe never showed that kind behavior beforehe’s the perfect example of a guardianBut perhapshe was enjoying same SM play in a place I didn’t knowAawhat to doby engaged with FloraEurenciethat means Flora is on Alvin’s route rightthat means he will bring her into this houseand she will be humiliated a lot inside that suspicious play room? Under one roof? No waaay!」

 

 That Alwith obscene expression on that beautiful facehe will do thiiiis kind of thing and thaaaat kind of thing to Flora

 Kyaaawhat a mental torture

 

If……if he really want that kind of pervert playthen why he didn’t lay his hands to me that perverted Duke!!! Which part of this Lyla-sama that he have complaint for!? If you’re such a Do’S characteryou’re supposed to make this cold-beauty woman to say hii hiiyou should have the desire to leave your red marks on these two rising bulgesI can’t believe you only treated me just like one cute daughter! You don’t even know about my feelingand yet what’s with thatgetting along with Flora! Lolicon pervert with composed face! If you’re a lolicon then acts like a loliconhave some desire when I was still 10 years oldbring me a rope nowI’ll tie you naked and hang you upside down!」

 

 E

 The part that I’m being angry forwas wrong

 

 BecauseI was one of the few who will sayI recommended Alvin-sama』。

 I’m thrilled even now when I’m remembering that pervert’s rape scene

 Though I don’t like being gang-banged

 

 Support me on ko-fi?

 

Next chapter 

2 comments:

  1. I hope the Duke will sufferrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our MC in this story is quite kinky, not a complaint though

    ReplyDelete