Friday, February 12, 2021

Alvin Chapter 02

Translator notes : HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAREVERYONE!!

    Extra: Lyla and the Beautiful Duke Part 2

 

Lylahow is your condition?」

 

 I lay on my bedtrying to calm down my stormy heartwhen I heard Al’s voicealong with knock knock on the door

 Seems like my guardian is worried when I was suddenly fell down

 He’s really kind to me

 The reason why I fell into such an unproductive lovehe’s 100% to blame for itI wonder how much Al conscious about his own charmWhat a sinful man

 

Do you mind if I come in

 

PleaseYou can if it is only that

 

 When I answered him coldlyhe opened the door and slipped in his tall body

 Is he aware about this love

 

……Was my engagement talkreally come as a shock for you?」

 

 He said that to me who still on the bed

 

「!」

 

 The moment he struck me right in the mark I became speechlessthe I shouted out proudly

 

Whawhat a misunderstanding! Why did you thought it is like that? It is not a shockAl is already 28 after allso you should just get married quickly? Aa butI do not want to live with newlyweds couple because I will feel uncomfortable and annoyed as wellso I will just move out from hereThenAlplease prepare another house for me right now!」

 

 His complexion changed then he said

 

What are you saying! There is no way I can let go of Lylano wayI will never allow you to live alone in another house

 

 Unlike his usual calm facehe has a stern look full of anger now

 

 Don’t make me laugh

 The one that you wanted is FloraEurencie right

 Don’t confuse my heart anymore with your kindness

 I’m not your daughter

 It’s time for this lovely Lyla to take off from your warm arms

 

 I received his gazewithout faltering

 

ThenI will marry someone goodI would not ask for any extravaganceand since there are a lot of gentleman who already asked for meI will decide it soonAfter thatI will leave this placeAnywayI hate living with Al anymore

 

 I said it coldly

 

You should just enjoy your life  with the prefect Flora-ojou-sama

 

 Eein many ways

 

AaLyla! Please do not get so angry……

 

 The pale-face Al reaches his hands toward me

 

No! Do not touch me!」

 

 I jumped to the other side of the bedto put some distance between me and Al

 I can’t keep clinging into his kindness anymore

 

Please stay away from mejust do not care about me anymore! Thank you for raising meI really really appreciate itTo let me living here without any inconvenience and to let me received sufficient educationthank youButI am already an adultThat is why Al did not need to think about me anymoreI want you to be happyYou do not have to replace my parent anymore

 

Lylawhy do you say such a sad thing? Even if I got a wifethe fact that Lyla is really important to me will never change

 

Yesthat is trueYou are a very kind and lovely guardian

 

 I tried to keep smilingOtherwiseI’ll cry

 

Thank you so muchfor being my father for such a long timeIt is true that I was happy by living with AlI am sorry that I grew up as a cheeky daughterof course I like Al as a daughterBut from now ownplease find your own happiness with your wife

 

……Lyla……

 

Goodbyemy gentle Otou-samaWell thenwe are finished as parent and child! Okay?」

 

 What I really want isnot a warm parent-child relationship

 I want your heart and your bodyall of itI want you to only look at me for eternity

 Butif you know my true feelingI’m sure that you’ll pull out immediately

 If you found out that Ithe lovely daughter Lylalove Al as a manif you know that my body longing for youundoubtedly you’ll felling confused and look at me with sad eyesIn the worst caseyou’ll look at me scornfully like I’m a disgusting living thing that must be avoided

 This stubborn mecouldn’t stand it if I'm losing your heart altogetherI want to stay in some corner of your heart even if only as a fake daughterThat’s whyI’ll keep our distance

 

Really……feels……that……

 

 Al muttered something with a white-like-paper facethen he left the room with staggering legs

 

 I slipped back to the bedI covered even my head with the bed cover so that my voice wouldn’t leak out and cried alone

 

Allikereally likeI really like youI like you the most in the world! I only like you since the first time we metI never once thought of you as my Otou-sama……No……I don’t want Flora to take you away from meI don’t want her to touch you……I want you to always be my beloved Al ……

 

 I might be able to kill people with this handsif it can make Al to become mine alone

 If by killing FloraEurenciehe can love me on her behalfI’ll go now to kill her

 

AlI didn’t really want to separate from youbut if I see with my own eyes how you offer your love to Flora later I will……HateI hate Florawhy is it Flora that you love not me? Why it must be FLora……I love youAl……

 

 I keep crying while thought about such crazy thing again and againbefore long I was exhausted and fell asleep

 

 

 

 

 

 Next dayI had breakfast in my roomand didn’t meet Al

 

 Because if I see his appearance as he going to see FloraI might say something terribleI’ll cling to himcrying unsightly begging him not to throw me awayit might make Al look troubled

 

 Even soI secretly looked through the window and chased him with my eyes as he rides the carriageFeel sick and nauseousI rushed to the bathroom

 He willgoes to Flora and propose her to be engaged with him

 With an elegant smile floating on that gentle white facehe’ll whisper those words to Flora

 

 It’s painfulso painfulI cursed Flora as I keep crying in my bed all afternoon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The next day after

 I had plan for a theater-date with EradRitzthe Earl’s son that I’m going out with nowyou can say that he’s the number one candidate of my marriage partner

 After spending a day with crying and cooling my swollen eyesI put on my latest dress

 

 Al really spoils meand spent his money on this dress for me

 Alsohe praised me with beautifulcuteI’m an angel when I tried it

 What would he do if he ended up raising a stupid and extravagant daughter

 It’s true that a Duke has big walletso this kind of extravagant thing must be feels like a mosquito bites onlybut didn’t he think that it’ll be troublesome for his future wife

 

 It’s a pale green fluffy chiffon dresswith the chest area slightly open

 Al didn’t allow anything with a larger neckline

 I do think that he’s an overprotective guardianbut since I didn’t hate being bound by himeven that kind of thing makes me happy

 

 Wearing the rose motif necklace that Al gave me on my birthdayI smiled at Erad who come to pick me up

 

 

Good afternoonErad

 

Good afternoonit is good to see youmy loveToday you are as beautiful as a rose fairySince I could not touch you in my dreamI should catch you firmly now

 

Maayou are so good Erad

 

 He took my handpressed his lips and looked at me with a hot gaze

 

 Erad who seduced me just nowis very attractiveand a good personI might fall in love with him if Al’s not here

 

 The theater was finishedand Erad sent me home with his carriage

 

……LylaI am really attracted to youuntil I can understand what I do not want to understandYou are thinking about someone else

 

MaaErad!」

 

It is okaybeautiful LylaYou are probablyfallen into a deep and painful love

 

Stop itErad

 

NoI would not stop

 

 He wrapped my face with his handsand kissed my lips

 

I want to give up my feelingis my real intentionbut my truly wish is for you to achieved your truly happinessCan I be the one who granted you that?」

 

WaitEradIfor this thing to suddenly……A

 

 He hugged meand placed his lips on my neck

 As I felt the tingling painI frowned

 

……The man who lives in your heartI can guess who is itI truly want to erase him

 

Nostop

 

Lovely onecan you give me a chance? I would not do anything more than this for todayIt is okay even if it is little by littlebut can you fall to me?」

 

Erad……

 

 The carriage arrived at the house

 

LylaI am sorry that I surprised youButI am serious……I will wait for your good reply

 

 Eard said as he stared hotly at mehe kissed the back of my hand and then left

 

 I saw the carriage off with confused feeling

 

 He’s very kinda great manAnd alsohe’s really thinks about meIf it’s with himI wonder if this painful love will eventually disappear someday……

 

I am not impressed with the late-night dateLyla

 

 As I got called outI jumped out with surprise

 

Al! Please do not surprise me like that

 

 As I vaguely thinking about Eradbefore I knew it Al was standing behind meI don’t know why but he looks irritated

 

It must be because you are in a daze about himthat is why you did not notice meWhat number is he as your playmate?」

 

Please do not say something like thatErad is not a person like thatwe are going out precisely

 

 I slipped past Al’s sideswiftly walked into the house before I turned back

 

Forget about thatwhat about youIs your engagement with FloraEurience in good order already?」

 

 Al had a dark face

 

Our engagement talk is already disappearedBecause she is already in an unforgivable love situationso it seems that she cannot love me

 

What was that?」

 

 He’s not engaged with Flora

 

That is whyLyla can feel relieved and stay in hereyou do not need to think about married anymoreThat is not good to get married in a hurry any way

 

 Isthat so

 Basically Flora has taken a different route

 ThenAl is not yet another woman’s……

 

 I was laughing unconsciously

 

Lylawhat are you laughed for? Are you still thinking about the man before and did not heard about what I said

 

Ait is not like that

 

 I wonder if Flora has disappeared from Al’s heart

 And sodo I have a chance

 A chance to me who is the same age as hera chance so he can see me as a woman not as a daughter

 

NeeAl does not mind getting married with a 18 years old girl right

 

……Aathat is right

 

II have something that I want to talk to you

 

 Let’s tryto tell him my feeling properly

 Before running away from Al by getting marriage with Eradmy feeling……

 

……Lylawhat is this?」

 

E?」

 

 Al suddenly grabbed my arm strongly

 He glared at me with his sharp eyesYou can almost see the burning flame inside his blue eyes

 

It is hurtstop it

 

 This is the first time he treat me so roughly like thisI feel uneasybecause Al is different than usual

 

What is this mark? Is it supposed to be the sign that you already belonged to that manI seeyou want to report to me that you finally found your marriage partnerA young girl is being kissed in this kind of place……

 

 I tried to followed Al’s line of sight

 ThenI pressed my neck

 There’s a mark that Eard attached earlier

 I stepped back as I tried to escape his grab

 

It is wrongit is not like thatthis has nothing to do with us

 

 Aato have this kind of thing with me at this kind of time is really the worst

 I desperately shaking my head

 Howeverhis fingers strongly sink into my armhe tightened his grab

 

It has nothing to do with usis that sodo you really want to cut off your relationship with me that muchWill you fly off from my armsthen go to that man? Aaorthere is another man

 

Al! It is a misunderstanding、」

 

 What happened

 Was it really a shock to himthat his engagement with Flora went wrong

 This is really not like Al at all

 

Did he put his shameful ownership marksomewhere under this dress also? AaI am tired of itI cannot stand it anymorestop playing with my feelingsLylayou are a beautiful and evil witch!」

 

 He raised his voiceand spit out his words

 This is the first time I saw Al like thisso angry and laid bare his emotion so openlyI stared into his eyes

 His blue eyeshad a deep dark glow inside it

 

Alyou are strangeusually you are more calm

 

Shut upLyla!」

 

 Al buried his face on my neck

 

Kyaa!」

 

 At the suddenly intense painI screamed

 Al dug his teeth into my neck

 

What are you doingstop it!」

 

I definitely cannot stay calmbecause my heart is not made of iceThis dirty markI will erase itI will clean it upLyla

 

Youreally weirduaa

 

 I groaned with pain as his teeth dug in more deeply

 Al was biting my neck

 Al is……to me

 His hands strongly hold my headhis beautiful bluish hair was fluttered right next to my face

 He was stronglyburied his teethmarked my body with pain and his mark

 

No……hurt……an……

 

 That primitive painI don’t know why but it giving me a strange intoxication

 As my legs became sluggish and fells like I was about to collapsehe finally released his teethand trace the wound with his tongue

 

……Lylaam I weird? If it sothen you are the one who driving me crazyI was planned to searching for a replacement of you as my marriage partnerbut I will stop that

 

A replacementof me……

 

 Al grabbed my arm as I stood there blankly because of the impact of his wordshe pulled me as if he wanted me to follow himI couldn’t muttered my strengthso I can’t resist him and I’m taken as it is

 

Alwhy……?」

 

 As we go up the stairsI staggered because of my heels so he lifted me up

 

Kya

 

 I became anxiousso I just can cling into Al’s neck

 His face is so closeIt had a stiff expression yet still beautiful

 Feeling the warmth of his body and his scent that I had forgotten for a long timeI remembered the time when I was still an innocent child

 

 At the end of this corridorit’s his private roomWhen I was a little child I used to went there and let him spoiled mebut nowadays I never go there anymore

 

 After he opened the doorhe just went straight into his bedroomand threw me roughly into his bed

 I tried to protestbut he only covered my body with his

 

Well then Lylaplease comfort meLike how you did with other man

 

Author notes : Wellnext chapter will be the eroero turn of Alvin-sama who goes mad with jealousy! 

 

Support me on ko-fi? 

 

Next chapter 

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait for that eroero turn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Thank you very much for wishing us. Wishing you the same. I hope you get to spend this time with your family and loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo this is going to be good! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete