Monday, June 15, 2020

Flora Chapter 15



    Chapter 15: Karl True Nature Exposed

Author notes : This is R-18The stickily ero because of KarlPlease keep in mind that the obstinate torture still continue

A……a……

It is alrightI would not leave any scar


 My body still twitching because of my climaxwhile Karl tangled his tongue with my nipple deliciouslyA licked sound can be heardpichari pichariand the blood flowing from the wound which his fangs madewas being completely licked by him
 He laughed satisfiedly while looking at me who is still gaping over and pantingand I can see his white glowing fangsThe places that dyed in pale pinkis it because of my blood I wonder

……Karl……

What is it?」

My bloodis it delicious?」

EeveryIt is a very sweet blood which no high-grade sake can matchAlsoit is more scentful than all the roses in this worldAbove allI can taste you my dearest oneit makes me drunk in happiness

 Hewho wore a fascinating look that I’ve never seen beforelaughed at meA beauty with that kind of face is a foul playWith that sweetnessI’m the one who will become more drunk

That’s good thenThere is something that I can give to Karl after all

 If Karl can be satisfiedthen it’ll makes me happy

Flora……you just do not understand

 He casted a healing spelland healed the wound cleanly

I received a lot of things from youBeing with you is the number one giftThat is whyI want to give you something back

 He kissed me
 There’s a faint scentthe smell of my blood

First of alllove and pleasure

 Karl took all the underwear from my weakened body

I would not leave any scarsbut let me leave the sign of my love

 Karl put his lips on my chestaround the clavicleand the strongly suckedA sharp pain runs through

What?」

I put on a red flowerJust onebecause it is a little painfulThis is the sign that you are mine

 Seems like it’s the so called kiss markIt’s unexpectedly painful

……I can’t see it

 Since this was my first time seeing the actual thingI’d bend my neck and try to see it but it didn’t work
 Seems like it’s on the place where I can’t see it unless it got reflected on a mirrorI have to check it later
 Becauseit’s the first present that I got from Karlkyaa

Do you want it on a place that you can see as well?」

Nnmore than that I want to put one on Karl also

 I put my hands around Karl’s neckand pulled his upper body

Well thenwhere will you put it?」

The same place is okay

 Thenas I thought why is that Karl made a weird facehis face become red

You are……everything you do are just too cute!」

Nmuu

 Suddenly he devoured my lips
 He thrust his tongue into my mouthstroked and licked as if he was trying to drink my salivaand then he sucked it up

………I feels like I finally understand the feeling of want to eat someone wholly

 He finally released mewhen I started to feel dizzy with his hot and deep kiss
 Somehow I’m disappointed
 SoI will definitely put a kiss mark on him

Karlcome here

 I put my hands around his necktried to approach his chest

Come hereyou are reallyreally unaware……

 While he murmured somethingKarl held out his chest in front of my mouth
 I licked the place that I aimed
 Karl’s skinhas a smooth texture and feels goodso I enjoyed myself and moving my tongue around
 Of course it doesn’t taste of anything
 Butthe scent from Karl’s body become stronger
 I tried to put my lips on
 *Chuu* Sucked it a littlebut there’s no mark
 I pressed my lips againand tried to sucked it more strongly
 ChuuuuuI sucked it until that kind of sound can be heardand finally there was a slight red mark

AI did it! Seeit’s the same

 Feeling happyI rubbed the kiss mark that I made with my cheek
 I did it well rightI said it with a laugh to Karlbut Karl made a weird red face again
 WeirdDid he angry? 

You won’t praise me?」

 I tilted my neck

……It ismy limit……

Kyaa、」

 Karlwho had lost his usual composure and looked like a ferocious beastattacked me

Flora……Flora……

 Muttered my name over and overKarl jumped into my breastsBoth of his hands massaging them stronglyhe sucked my nippleand then as if he just thought about ithe robbed my lips and tangled our tongue

Nnnnuu、」

Flora……cute……I want to mess you up

 While I was being tossed around by his intense caressI felt that my body was getting hotterand alsothe lower part of my body become so unbearably itchy
 Something sticky was flowed out from the secret place between my legs

 Everything that Karl doeseverything feels goodWhen he teased me with a beautiful smile on his faceeven when he asked for me as if he was also excited with the heat
 I wonder if this is the weakness that was born when you fall in love
 I’m happy when he looked at me with that red lustful eyesI even thought that I don’t want him to see people other than me with that eyes

NnhaaKarl、」

 Karl’s hand crawled downmoved along until he reached my lowest part

Athat place is no good、」

 When he almost touched the place which no other person ever seenI bend my body and tried to escape
 But no matter how much I refused because of the embarrassmentKarl didn’t back downHis eyes was like a wolf’s eyes yet his tone was so gentle

Nowyou are a good girlso open up your legs

I hate itso embarrassingaandon’t put your finger in

HeyI said open upYou are a bad girl

 Between the legs that I desperately tried to closeKarl’s long fingers forcefully open it up and intruded it
 Along with something slipperyI found outthat Karl was touched my embarrassing partMy waist seems to melt sweetly

Hyaun、」

Oya oyaso wet already

 While stared at my eyesKarl rub that place over and overThere was a strong light inside of that red eyesand I couldn’t take my eyes off because I was so fascinated by itWith his free handKarl fiddled around with my nipple and pinched itEvery timea pleasant sensation pierced my body and I panting and I twisted my body

 This bodyisn’t it too sensitive
 It’s like that this isn’t my first time
 Is this the developed skill that Audrey was told me about? Or is it a rape resistance skill
 This body was pleased with every each of Karl’s moveand I can’t run away from his sweet armsI want Karl to touch every inch of my bodyand make a mess of me
 AaI’m very glad that I do this kind of thing with the person that I like

Your body really has grown up as an adult womanYou are spilling the honey that invites a manSeeit gushes out every time I play with itAre you feeling good?」

 Karl was fueled my shame with his wordsWith the seductive voice that is so different from the voice that he used during the trainingjust by listening to it my honey was overflowing again

Yaaathis is embarrassing、」

Your knees are gradually opening up

 Karl slipped in between my kneesand put his body thereBecause his fingers still continue to rub my sensitive areaI couldn’t resistAnd just like thatmy secret place was exposed to his eyes

The pretty flower was bloomingThe petals was so thick that they are fully openWhen this part is twitchingthe sweet honey flowing over from this little holeEverywhere of your body is so beautiful and adorable and lewdIt will sway my heart。」

 When he poked my secret hole with his fingertipmy lower abdomen become tight and ignoring my will a lot of obscene liquid ooze outKarl scooped itand brought it in front of me

Seelook at thisCould you see this string that I am pulled out? Do you know what it is that makes my hands so wet?」

 Karl’s handwas wet with a transparent and glowed liquidIt looked stickyand tied in between the fingers like a string
 Being shown the embarrassing liquid that I had releasedI couldn’t stand it

No……don’t show me that……

You are embarrassing with itBut a lot of them come out as if they were leakedWhat should I do

I’m sorry……a lot come outI’m sorryPleasewipe it

You want me to wipe your bottom like you are a baby thenButthere are no towelsThen I can only wipe it with my tongue

 With thatKarl put his wet finger into his mouthand licked it one by one as if he wants me to see it
 Seeing me in my embarrassmenthe was grinning
 Seeing how Karl’s tongue crawling his fingers carefully and licking my shameful liquidmy abdomen tighten againand my honey overflows again

N……ojou-sama’s honey is so sweetand tasted like ojou-sama

NoI’m sorryplease stop!」

 While pleasingly looking at the embarrassed meKarl licked his finger with a sound

Well thenI have to clean up ojou-sama’s secret hole nextYou told me to wipe itso please open your legs firmly

Such……you can’t to that place、」

Just do it quicklyYou just have to do what I sayI will give it properlyso hold this place

 He guided my handsand forced me to hold my knees open
 My important place got exposed to Karlmy face becomes hot as I’m trembling

U……this kind of……no……

 My tears leakedbut I can feel that my love juice flowing out from my secret hole more than my tears

You are gooda very good girlVery well doneWith this your embarrassing place is completely visible to meAadoing all that I said with that bright red faceeven your tear-stained face is so cute and irresistible

 Because I did all that he said Karl gave me a kiss as a reward

NowI need to give the lower mouth a kiss as well

Don’t bring your face closer to therethat place is dirty

It is beautifulIt is beautiful and gave a lovely smellAll of your bodies are lovely and I love youthat is why you cannot refuse wherever I want to lickDo you understandojou-sama?」

 Saying thatthe high-handedness butler laughed sweetly and indecently

Author notes : I’m sorrybut the ero still continueGood luck Flora

Next chapter 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for this chapter, also what's your updating schedule like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.
      I didn't really have any schedule. I just work on this novel whenever I have free time lol
      Next chapter is today though~

      Delete