Friday, June 12, 2020

Flora Chapter 14



    Chapter 14: Seems That I Like You

Author notes : This is R-18Plunge into the ero-sceneAnd alsoalthough there are some expression that seem painfulit has no painPlease pass through if you are not good at it

Wait Karlyour eyes are red! Do you aware of it?!」

 While looking at the eyes that shining as if they were emitting light from insideI said it to the face that was very close to me


Forgive meojou-samaIt will became like this when I feel some desireFor I am a descendant of vampires after all

 He said it and then laughed softlythe Karl with dark hair and crimson eyes were terrifyingly beautiful

 Also”desire”to me
 I’m nowrather than the crisis of my chastityit’s more likeI’m excited with my first ecchi situation
 I have to prepare my heart

I do not have any trouble living without drinking bloodbut when I have sexual intercourse I feel unbearable hunger and wants to suck bloodAre you afraid of me?」

If you suck until my blood completely dryor if it’s hurtI hate it

 In this worldthere is someone like Neil-sama who is a descendant of werewolves and there are also people who are the descendant of demonsbut since there are no vampire in my few acquaintances so I don’t know the details
 That they have a long lifetheir physical ability and magical power is superior to human beingsonly that level of knowledge that I know
 ButI do know about how they sucking human blood

It is alrightI will satisfied if you give me just a little of itand I do not think it will hurt so muchRather……

 Karl hugged me and whispered
 It will feel pleasanthe said
 Expressed with that kind of voice my body ached with so much desire

 It seems better to prepare myself
 It scary to thinkthat if I stir up poorly even Karl will be transformed into a rape-character
 For Karl someone like me is like a rat before the lionhe can eat me in one lick
 Above allI consent it if my first time is with Karl
 No matter what I said beforeI trust this ruthless butler that I’ve known for a long time more than anyone elseand it seems that I like him

NeeFlorado I still need to wait? I do not want to snatch you away forciblyPleasegive me a good reply

 While still hugging meKarl begs me with his sweet voice
 The smell in his arms resembles that of the suneven in this kind of situation I feel relieved and my strength flew away

Well……

 Since I feel a little lostI put my hands around Karl’s back and grabbed it tightly

I still don’t know if I love you or notbut Iit seems that I like youI don’t want anyone else to take itand I don’t hate it if Karl is the one who touched meI feel relieved if I’m together with youSostay with me?」

 I still don’t understand what love is
 ButI think Karl is a special person to me

 Karl’s face turned red
 His crimson eyes sparkled while he kissed me and said this

I am happy! Aayou are really adorableFloracan I love you?」

 I was embarrassed so I turned my eyes awaybut I nodded

Please be kindnever do terrible things to me okay

 Never doI said it with emphasisThis is important

Of courseI will only do something that will make you feels good

 Karl looked at me with a sweet entangled gaze contained heatthat seemed like it can melt my everythingand pressed his lips against my cheeksIt’s warm and tickling

Somehow I’m still confusedAfter allKarl always treated me like I was some kind of insect

It is easy to spoil youBut like thatyou will never growIt is alrightI will spoil you in bed

 Said thatKart bite my ear

Ann、」

Flora…… I will bite your neck a littleDo not be afraid

 A warmmoist tongue crawls over my napealong with a hot sigh
 When I thought that something sharp come into contact with my skinhe pierced into me

Aaaa

 From the fangs that inserted into my bodyan obscenity pleasure was poured for
 There is no painjust feeling good
 A strong feeling of pleasure overflowing from the bitten neck and penetrates my bodyit makes my back bends back

HaanKarl、」

 I surprised myself at the erotic voice I made

FloraFlorahow cute your crying voice isYour blood smells so sweeteven your crying voice make me so excitedif it is like this I cannot control myself anymore

 While Karl licked my blood that dripping from my neckhe slipped his hands into my underclothesand started rubbing my breasts
 From the breasts which Karl gently massaged with his long fingersa gradual pain bleeds into my body

This beautiful breasts was touched by that perverted noble right

……Don’s say that disgusting thing、」

 I remembered how Alvin-sama playing with my breasts
 Even though it was the first time for a man to touch my breasts

Until you forget all your bad memorieslet me will love you

 While rubbingthe fingers squeeze the sensitive part of the breasts tip

Annoomore

 It was frustratingI even said something embarrassing because of itKarl rolled up my underclothesextended his tongue and licked itThat wet tongue rubbed that sensitive partand a sweet sensation runs to my stomach

An

How do you want itplease try and say it

 The beautiful person with black hair and red eyeswhispered with an obscene smile

NoI can’t say it、」

Then I will continue like this

 As if he was refusedKarl gently rubbed my breastsand then blow up on its hard tip The wet tip gets coldthat unsatisfactory stimulus makes me writhing with a rough breath
 Karl saw my reactionand he licked his tongue maliciously

Wellsay it?」

Noomoredo it

What do you want me to do?」

Totouch it

What is? You are a lady after allso you must tell the other person in decent wordsWell thentell mewhat do you want me to do

 I said it with tears and frustration and embarrassment mixed into one

Pleasetouch thethe tip of my breasts

So you want me to play with your breasts tipand make you feels good rightI understandthen let me touch and love it a lotSucked by with my tongue or touch it with my fingerswhich is better? Both?」

Don’t be mean anymore……

Ahfor you to crying for something just like thisyour body is so greedyThis indecent breasts which cannot endurelet me give it a sweet punishment

 Karl sucked my tearsand then he moved into my breastshe put the top of my breast in his mouth and rolled it around with his tongueWhile the opposite breastwas pinched and kneaded with his fingers

 The stronger stimulus that I was giventhe more hard my tip of breasts gottenand the feeling of being caressed by Karl got conveyed throughout my bodyI rubbed my legs togethertrying to escape the ache that was created during that timeA sudden rough breath leak out from my mouthlike a running beast

Are you feeling good?」

Goodfeelinggood

Who is the one who mess with your breasts and love youtry and say it

AKarlit’s Karl

Yesit is meWhat is it that only I can do it?」

Only Karlthe one whomess with my breastsannand make me feeling goodhauu、」

That is a good girlLet me bite this red bud as a reward

Anwaitif you bite that kind of placeI’ll become strange、」

 While looking at the scared me with loveKarl dropped his mouth onto my breast
 Bite

Kyaaaaa

 With the tip of my nipple pierced with his fangsso many intense feeling run through and my body felt numb
 While screamingI stretched my tiptoeand reached the climax

I will make you feel so good until you became strangemy cute ojou-sama

 Karl said with a sweet and melting voiceand then he licked up the blood that overflowing from my nipple

16 comments:

  1. I thought I would never read this story again. thank you very much for continuing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I also want to know the ending, so I thought, why don't I just translate it myself XD

      Delete
  2. oo.. thank you thank you... I tought I'd be left hanging forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I have been waiting to read the rest of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will applaud you for your work and for picking up the project. I thought it would be dead forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I would never see this story again, thanks for continuing, I hope you continue until the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome~ I do plan to finish this story, no worries~

      Delete
  6. finally i can rest in peace knowing the end uwu
    really, thank you so much for the chapters!!!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much really thank you 😭😭💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for picking this up! time to catch up hahaha

    ReplyDelete