Friday, June 12, 2020

Flora Chapter 14



    Chapter 14: Seems That I Like You

Author notes : This is R-18。Plunge into the ero-scene。And also、although there are some expression that seem painful、it has no pain。Please pass through if you are not good at it。

「Wait Karl、your eyes are red! Do you aware of it?!」

 While looking at the eyes that shining as if they were emitting light from inside、I said it to the face that was very close to me。


「Forgive me、ojou-sama。It will became like this when I feel some desire。For I am a descendant of vampires after all」

 He said it and then laughed softly、the Karl with dark hair and crimson eyes were terrifyingly beautiful。

 Also、”desire”、to me?
 I’m now、rather than the crisis of my chastity、it’s more like、I’m excited with my first ecchi situation。
 I have to prepare my heart。

「I do not have any trouble living without drinking blood、but when I have sexual intercourse I feel unbearable hunger and wants to suck blood。Are you afraid of me?」

「If you suck until my blood completely dry、or if it’s hurt、I hate it」

 In this world、there is someone like Neil-sama who is a descendant of werewolves and there are also people who are the descendant of demons、but since there are no vampire in my few acquaintances so I don’t know the details。
 That they have a long life、their physical ability and magical power is superior to human beings、only that level of knowledge that I know。
 But、I do know about how they sucking human blood。

「It is alright、I will satisfied if you give me just a little of it、and I do not think it will hurt so much。Rather……」

 Karl hugged me and whispered。
 It will feel pleasant、he said。
 Expressed with that kind of voice my body ached with so much desire。

 It seems better to prepare myself。
 It scary to think、that if I stir up poorly even Karl will be transformed into a rape-character。
 For Karl someone like me is like a rat before the lion、he can eat me in one lick。
 Above all、I consent it if my first time is with Karl。
 No matter what I said before、I trust this ruthless butler that I’ve known for a long time more than anyone else、and it seems that I like him。

「Nee、Flora、do I still need to wait? I do not want to snatch you away forcibly。Please、give me a good reply」

 While still hugging me、Karl begs me with his sweet voice。
 The smell in his arms resembles that of the sun、even in this kind of situation I feel relieved and my strength flew away。

「Well……」

 Since I feel a little lost、I put my hands around Karl’s back and grabbed it tightly。

「I still don’t know if I love you or not、but I、it seems that I like you。I don’t want anyone else to take it、and I don’t hate it if Karl is the one who touched me。I feel relieved if I’m together with you。So、stay with me?」

 I still don’t understand what love is。
 But、I think Karl is a special person to me。

 Karl’s face turned red。
 His crimson eyes sparkled while he kissed me and said this。

「I am happy! Aa、you are really adorable。Flora、can I love you?」

 I was embarrassed so I turned my eyes away、but I nodded。

「Please be kind、never do terrible things to me okay」

 Never do、I said it with emphasis。This is important。

「Of course。I will only do something that will make you feels good」

 Karl looked at me with a sweet entangled gaze contained heat、that seemed like it can melt my everything、and pressed his lips against my cheeks。It’s warm and tickling。

「Somehow I’m still confused。After all、Karl always treated me like I was some kind of insect」

「It is easy to spoil you。But like that、you will never grow。It is alright、I will spoil you in bed」

 Said that、Kart bite my ear。

「Ann、」

「Flora…… I will bite your neck a little。Do not be afraid」

 A warm、moist tongue crawls over my nape、along with a hot sigh。
 When I thought that something sharp come into contact with my skin、he pierced into me。

「Aaaa!」

 From the fangs that inserted into my body、an obscenity pleasure was poured for。
 There is no pain、just feeling good。
 A strong feeling of pleasure overflowing from the bitten neck and penetrates my body、it makes my back bends back。

「Haan、Karl、」

 I surprised myself at the erotic voice I made。

「Flora、Flora、how cute your crying voice is。Your blood smells so sweet、even your crying voice make me so excited、if it is like this I cannot control myself anymore」

 While Karl licked my blood that dripping from my neck、he slipped his hands into my underclothes、and started rubbing my breasts。
 From the breasts which Karl gently massaged with his long fingers、a gradual pain bleeds into my body。

「This beautiful breasts was touched by that perverted noble right」

「……Don’s say that disgusting thing、」

 I remembered how Alvin-sama playing with my breasts。
 Even though it was the first time for a man to touch my breasts!

「Until you forget all your bad memories、let me will love you」

 While rubbing、the fingers squeeze the sensitive part of the breasts tip。

「An、noo、more」

 It was frustrating、I even said something embarrassing because of it、Karl rolled up my underclothes、extended his tongue and licked it。That wet tongue rubbed that sensitive part、and a sweet sensation runs to my stomach。

「An!」

「How do you want it、please try and say it」

 The beautiful person with black hair and red eyes、whispered with an obscene smile。

「No、I can’t say it、」

「Then I will continue like this」

 As if he was refused、Karl gently rubbed my breasts、and then blow up on its hard tip 。The wet tip gets cold、that unsatisfactory stimulus makes me writhing with a rough breath。
 Karl saw my reaction、and he licked his tongue maliciously。

「Well、say it?」

「Noo、more、do it」

「What do you want me to do?」

「To、touch it」

「What is? You are a lady after all、so you must tell the other person in decent words。Well then、tell me、what do you want me to do」

 I said it with tears and frustration and embarrassment mixed into one。

「Please、touch the、the tip of my breasts」

「So you want me to play with your breasts tip、and make you feels good right。I understand、then let me touch and love it a lot。Sucked by with my tongue or touch it with my fingers、which is better? Both?」

「Don’t be mean anymore……」

「Ah、for you to crying for something just like this、your body is so greedy。This indecent breasts which cannot endure、let me give it a sweet punishment」

 Karl sucked my tears、and then he moved into my breasts、he put the top of my breast in his mouth and rolled it around with his tongue。While the opposite breast、was pinched and kneaded with his fingers。

 The stronger stimulus that I was given、the more hard my tip of breasts gotten、and the feeling of being caressed by Karl got conveyed throughout my body。I rubbed my legs together、trying to escape the ache that was created during that time。A sudden rough breath leak out from my mouth、like a running beast。

「Are you feeling good?」

「Good、feeling、good」

「Who is the one who mess with your breasts and love you、try and say it」

「A、Karl、it’s Karl」

「Yes、it is me。What is it that only I can do it?」

「Only Karl、the one who、mess with my breasts、ann、and make me feeling good、hauu、」

「That is a good girl。Let me bite this red bud as a reward」

「An、wait、if you bite that kind of place、I’ll become strange、」

 While looking at the scared me with love、Karl dropped his mouth onto my breast。
 Bite。

「Kyaaaaa!」

 With the tip of my nipple pierced with his fangs、so many intense feeling run through and my body felt numb。
 While screaming、I stretched my tiptoe、and reached the climax。

「I will make you feel so good until you became strange、my cute ojou-sama」

 Karl said with a sweet and melting voice、and then he licked up the blood that overflowing from my nipple。

16 comments:

  1. I thought I would never read this story again. thank you very much for continuing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I also want to know the ending, so I thought, why don't I just translate it myself XD

      Delete
  2. oo.. thank you thank you... I tought I'd be left hanging forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I have been waiting to read the rest of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will applaud you for your work and for picking up the project. I thought it would be dead forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I would never see this story again, thanks for continuing, I hope you continue until the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome~ I do plan to finish this story, no worries~

      Delete
  6. finally i can rest in peace knowing the end uwu
    really, thank you so much for the chapters!!!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much really thank you 😭😭💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for picking this up! time to catch up hahaha

    ReplyDelete