Friday, June 26, 2020

Flora Chapter 17



 Chapter 17: The First......


 Karl is good at his worka top-class butler
 Carefully and quicklyhe’ll get everything done
 The thing that he’s working on right nowis to claiming my secret place

Flora’s best placeis here rightAayou are feeling good until you are swaying your body like thathow adorably lewd

HaaaKarlforgive mealready、」


 He put a few fingers inside meas if he has no other thing to do other than to explore it
 At first I just felt that it’s a little uncomfortablethen as he’s searching around inside me with his fingers he found that one part that’s throbbing so muchI just can moved my body along with his fingers’ movement like a broken doll

If I do not make it wet and spread it moreyou will be the one in trouble you knowYou are a good girlso let’s try your best a little more

 Karl’s fingers moving around here and there inside megiving a various stimulusalong with kuchu kuchu noiseThough there was already so much love juice that is flowing from me until the sheets become cold under methe do’S Karl won’t stop his fingers’ movement

The reaction of this place is goodA lot of honey overflowed……heyplease give it out more

Nodon’t push thereif you do more than thatI’ll really leakingaan、」

It is alrightI will clean it nicely even if you are leakingso please do not hesitate and show me your cute leakI am the only one who is watching here so there is no need to be embarrassed about it

 No noit’s because Karl was watching that why I’m embarrassed! I don’t want you to demand such advanced play to a beginner you know

NeeKarlI’m begging you……I can’t stand thisanymore

 It’s too much pleasure so it’s painful
 BreathlessI reached out to Karl with tears in my face
 He tied his finger with my handand kissed me lightlyHe looked at me with a hot gaze

……Ojou-sama’s beggingis more ferocious that Dragon Breath……

 Karl pulled out his fingers from inside meand took off his pants and underwear

Floraplease look at itBecause of your lovelinessit is already become like this

……E?」

 AbsentmindedlyI took a look at something that’s standing tall in front of my eyes
 It’s so thick and strong that it doesn’t match with Karl’s slender bodyit standing tall ignoring the gravity
 I was awakened at once
 I feel a danger to myself and forced my heavy body to rise

What is thisit’s a joke rightthis thing……it’s impossibleit can’t go in

 I become flustered with the first male genital organ that I saw
 I don’t know the standard of itbut this is more splendid that what I ever imagined
 And this is going inside me?!
 No no it’s impossibleabsolutely getting out of hand

 Karl saw my current state and smiled
 Compared to what I ever made you dothere’s also something like If you do it poorly you will die and other savage thingsisn’t this nothingmaybe that smile means like that……
 But I think this is the most savage thing you can asked from girls

You are the one who said that you want itYou are prepared for it rightI will go for it

 I will go for it you saidyour way of learning something is the best when you do it on the actual siteI seriously hope you didn’t bring it to herethe bed
Even though I finally get uphe kissed me and pushed me to the bed again

No please waitI didn’t remember I ever said that I want itaadon’t put in that thick one、」

 I tried to stop him while cryingand seeing me giving useless resistance with my weak armsKarl’s eyes shine brightly like a predator

I wonder why are you so pointlessly erotic!」

 While being scolded for some reasonKarl’s thing touched my secret holeand then he put his strength into itA tremendous amount of pressure spreads that place and moving forward

Yaanit’s entering insideKarl’s big thing is entering inside so forcefully、」 

Ughso tightthat’s whyit’s not entering insidebut I’m pushing it to enter

 My place that was loosened by him earlierbegan to spread little by little so slowly yet trying to swallow him more deeply

NooI’ll break、」

Please cooperate a little ojou-samatry to relaxAre you trying to eat me?」

 Karl said with a rough breath

Nooit’s to bigit’s full already、」

Ughthat’s whydon’t stir me up anymore than thisFloraplease keep your mouth closed!」

 Karl has a painful lookHe’s frowningsweat on his forehead
 It’s painful for mebut is it hurt for him too
 This is the first time I saw Karl’s face like this

KarlI’m sorry for being so tightbut Ithis is my first time so I don’t understand what to dowhat should I do to loosen it more? Please Karltell meann、」

AaaFloradon’t look at me with such teary eyes

 Karl shoutedand as if he couldn’t stand it anymore he bite my neck

Aaaaa!!!」

 The moment I voiced the pleasure that suddenly penetrating my bodya thick thing pierced my body as wellThe pain and the pleasure got mixed upI don’t even know what it is anymore

AanKarl isin the deepest part of mehaa、」

 Inside of my body it feels like there’s something else that’s moving around as it wishtighten around Karl’s thing
 Karl started to moving in and outrepeatedlybecause of that stimulus my inside tighten more and moreclenching into Karl’s
 As he growlshe move his hips back and forthcontinue to pierce inside meAlong with obscene water sound echoes each timethe sound of skin met skin also resonate in this room

No moreeI’llbecamecrazy、」

 My face full with tears and saliva and I let out an inadequate soundit’s like I really become one of the ero game character

AasogoodFloraFlora、」

 Scattering his sweatthe destructive power of the erotic Karl who is full of sex appeal can’t be taken lightly

HaanKarlKarl、」

 I couldn’t stay still without doing anything so I stretched my hands out to Karlgripping his tight and firm shoulderHe changed the angle of his waistit makes my easy-to-feel flower bud rub against Karl’s abdomen

HyaannoagaincummingI’m cumming、」

ComeFloraI’m also at the limit of my endurancethat’s whyhaa、」

 Karl kissed metangled out tongue

FloraI love younow you’re mineI won’t give you to anyone else、」

 Karl’s losing his usual polite languagenow he’s not a calm and cold-headed butler but just one lustful man

Floraalready、」

KarlKarlaaaaaaa!!」

 Something hot flowed deep inside meI reached the climax and then losing my consciousness just like that

Next chapter 

2 comments:

  1. oh deym that just got real hnghh my heart, wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Sometimes I wish this novel became drama CD with my favorite seiyuu so I can just listen to them and day dreaming XD

      Delete