Thursday, June 17, 2021

Raizel Chapter 02

    Extra: Chief Magician's Tentacle Chair Part 2

 

Author notes : It’s R18。(Almost all part are R18 thoughit was around this time that I wonder if it was okay to not put the warning anymore

 

What are you……my slime? You sat on that chair! Buteven if it’s so……

 

 Raizel-samalooking at me who was being raped by the tentaclesas if he’s looking at something he can’t believethen with a red face he covered his mouth with his hands and muttered something

Butto be clearthis is not the time for that

 

Ya……rai……zeaan

 

 This was allsomething that Raizel-sama summoned right

 So pleasedon’t just watch and help me

 

Haanhelpnonooo!」

 

 I realized what the slime was trying to doand let out a scream

 Even though he already seen such an embarrassing scene alreadythe tentacles entangled both of my kneeslifted them upand opened them toward Raizel-sama

 Is this its service toward his master

 

Nothisdon’t look、」

 

 I cried

 No no nodon’t joke with meif it’s like this won’t Raizel-sama be able to see how the slime teased my important place until it become completely wet

 But even if I want to close my legs desperatelymaybe because of the liquid that I drank earlier I can’t mustered any energy

 Surelybut suremy knees opened up

 

Don’t lookhyaaan!」

 

 It squeezed my flower coreand I twisted my hips as I panted

 I could heard the sound of wet underwear got torn between my legs

 

 Aadon’t look

 

 But my wish was in vainmy legs were wide open in an M shape as it presented me toward Raizel-sama like a sacrifice

 Even though I beg him that muchbut without looking awayhe gulped down his breath and keep staring at my secret place

 

 Stupid stupid stupid pervert Raizel-sama! 

 

 Tears keep spilling out because of shame

 But even sothe tentacle keep rubbed my sensitive vaginatrying to enhance my pleasure with a nasty in-and-out movement

 I’m trying hard to twisted my body and escaped from the pleasurebut the tentacles keep crawling around my body as if it wants to mock my effort

 And because of the aphrodisiacmy body couldn’t stand such stimulationit ached so much and the embarrassing liquid keep overflowing in front of Raizel-sama

 

AnoagainI’ll comeaaaaaa!!!」

 

 While everything being exposed to Raizel-samathe monster keep messing around with my body and I was forced to cum once again

 Bikunbikunmy whole body throbbedand my embarrassing appearance full of tears and saliva is projected on Raizel-sama’s beautiful blue eyes

 

……! Ststop it、」

 

 Raizel-sama who finally awakereach out his right hand and cast a spell toward the slime

 A pale glowing light appearedenveloping the slime which still entwined on my bodythen the tentacles shrank and returned to their original wooden chair state

 

 As I leaning back on the chair with hollow eyesRaizel-sama approached me

 

Cynthiaare you alright?」

 

 I just can take a rough breath onlycan’t speak anything

 And the tears keep flowing

 

……For nowlet’s move to some place to rest

 

 Raizel-sama hugged me from sideways

 

Nfuu、」

 

 Even though I bite down my lipsthe voice leaked

 

Are you alrightCynthia

 

 NoI’m not alright

 

 I wanted to complainbut something different is likely to come out from my throatso I put my arms around Raizel-sama’s neck and clenching my teeth desperately

 But since my body in close contact with Raizel-samaour body temperature got transmitted

 Every time I took a breathI breathed in Raizel-sama’s scent

 Badthis is a very dangerous situation

 Inside my bodythe aphrodisiac that the slime poured in still burning

 Raizel-sama who didn’t know thatholding me gently and took me to the bedroomand he lowered me slowly on the bed

 

You should rest here……Cynthia?」

 

 On the bed that I made up earlierI still put my arms around Raizel-sama and didn’t let him go

 Raizel-sama looked at me questioninglyas I looked at him with tears

 

Help……it’s hot……

 

What’s wrong?」

 

The slimemade me drank something weird……it’s hotand my body……become weird……pleasethisdo something……

 

 Uuuupainful

 Too painful

 I drew Raizel-sama’s body into mineand rubbed my face against his chest

 II really want it so badly……the body of a man

 The fever was getting strongerand seems that it’s boiling now inside my body

 

Cynthiaexactly what……by weirddid the slime made you drank the aphrodisiac?!」

 

 I looked at Raizel-sama with teary eyesand nodded

 

What theTo detoxify that……aa……

 

Quicklyhelp、」

 

 The only way to get rid of this thingsis by sticking to Raizel-sama

 

Aan、」

 

 Strongly agitated by the feverI gasped and bowed my body

 Since I still clinging to Raizel-sama’s neckmy bare chest that appeared between the opened dressrubbed again Raizel-sama’s chest and the stimulus made me come lightly

 

Nothat……pleaseI’ll do anything but please help me、」

 

 Pride is a crap by now

 As I sobbed and begged Raizel-samahis beautiful face got distorted and he closed his eyes for a while before speak

 

……Cynthiathis is a cureTo detoxify the aphrodisiac

 

 Then he suddenly kissed my lips

 I opened my mouth because of the surpriseas he slipped his tongue inside and entangled it with my tongue

 

Nnnn、」

 

 Our mucous membranes rubbed against each otherand it feel so good

 I let out a puppy-like voiceas I rubbed my tongue with Raizel-sama

 

……Cute Cynthia

 

 He said that as he devoured my lips again and inside his eyesI could see a hot blazing flamethat didn’t suitable for a wizard who wanted to detoxifying me

 

Author notes : Funnyit does not endI intended to finish it this timebut there is no sign that it will end at allThe ero scene will continueso please stay outI am planning to do that kind of thing or this kind of thing with Raizel-sama

 

Translator notes : Thank you to BubblyPop-san for the ko-fi :D

 

Next chapter 

Support me on ko-fi?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment