Friday, July 23, 2021

Raizel Chapter 03

     Extra: Chief Magician's Tentacle Chair Part 3

 

Author notes : The ero scene still continue

 

 Raizel-sama’s lipswon’t separate from my lips

 As he covering me who was laying on the bedRaizel-sama put one hand on the back of my headhe sucking and licking my lips so hard that I can’t even breathhe stirred up the inside of my mouthin other words he keep doing the so-called deep deep deep kiss

 

Cynthia……your lips are sweetAnd it’s soft like a marshmallow……

 

 He whispered gently as he staring into my eyeschuuthis time he gave me a peck kiss

 

So sweet

 

 Even though we’re not a loverso why did you do something like this

 Even though your heart……will belong to Flora in the end

 

 In the corner of my head those words floating around

 The deepest part of my chest hurts

 

 Howeverthe obscene flames that burn within my body quickly drown out that kind of things

 

 It feels good

 But it’s not enough

 

 I who can’t get enough with the light kiss anymoreput my hands around Raizel-sama’s neck and pulled him into mepressing my lips into his

 Even though I just had my first kiss todaythis late bloomer housekeeper has become the female pervert who tried to devour the beautiful magician

 The slime’s special aphrodisiac sure is amazing

 Raizel-sama’s lipstongueplaying around with me

 I just want to follow it earnestly

 

 Yesfor me who didn’t have any experience in this enthusiastic-with-romance worldthis was my first kissbut Raizel-sama trained me in no time

 As what I desiredI entangle my lips with his

 

 At the same time with the kisshis other hand skillfully stroking my body and slowly stripped my dress from my body

 Like he was peeling some fruitmy bare skin is exposed little by little

 Raizel-sama whose deep blue eyes sparkled with desirebite my finally-bare shoulder

 

Aan!」

 

 Even the stimulus which should be painful became a pleasuremy head bend backward and my neck exposedthis time a hot tongue licked my neck from bottom to top

 The feeling of something crawling on my skinmade me scream and reacted again

 

Whatever I do now will only make you feels good rightCynthia

 

 With thick and sweet voiceRaizel-sama laughed faintly

 As beautiful as a fairy kinghis voice was filled with lust and entwined inside my head

 My dress was dropped down to around my waistmy bare chest are completely exposed now

 The spilled breasts shakes

 

This is a treatmentbecause you’re sickit can’t be helped if you feels good at the same timeYou just need to be honest and accept it

 

 Raizel-sama whispered near my earand began to rub both of my breast

 Sometimes his fingers will touched the hard and pointed tipand every time it happened my hot breath leaked

 Shining straight hair tickles my body lightlyeven that little touch against my skin evokes the pleasureI can only writhe

 

Raizel-samaquick……quicklygive me、」

 

 Don’t tease me anymore than this

 I beg him with shameful words

 

 I want him to drive his thing into memy inside twitching like crazythe nasty honey dripping from there

 Every time that place picked up the pleasure it tightened tightlylooking for something to satisfy its desire

 YetRaizel-sama only playing with my body as if he wanted to tease meand finally all the clothes that covered my body were taken off just now

 

What a beautiful body……to think that you hide such a white and soft body under your dress

 

 Because the slime made me swallowed his suspicious liquidfeels like my brain stopped working and I couldn’t think

 That’s whywhen Raizel-sama stroking my body with his handsI whispered

 

Too……ow……

 

What it isCynthia?」

 

Too……slow!」

 

……E?」

 

The day will end in no time if you’re that slow!」

 

 I got up from bed with all my strengthand pushed down Raizel-samaRaizel-sama stunnedas my hands reached for his pants

 Attacking the beautiful Raizel-sama like thisnow I really became a female pervert

 

Cynthiawhat are、」

 

You move your hands too slow! Like thisseelift up your hip!」

 

 I unbuttoned it quicklyand pulled down his pants

 What appeared there suddenly isRaizel-sama’s hard thing

 

 Housekeeper’s job is to accurately know what the customers wantand quickly fulfilling itand that’s exactly what I’m doing right now

 

Raizel-samaplease hold itI will insert it

 

WaCynthia、」

 

Herehold it properly

 

 I grabbed his right wrist tightlyand let him grasp his ferocious thing that doesn’t match Raizel-sama’s beauty

 

I’m going now

 

 I straddled himand lowered down my hips as I thoughtmaybe here

 

An、」

 

 At my soaked entrancethe tip of his hard rod slippedand couldn’t enter。 

 

Itcan’t、」

 

 Tsurun

 

Get inside、」

 

 Kuchun

 

 No matter how many times I triedeven though the slime already loosened that placehis thick thing doesn’t fit well in my narrow virgin hole

 Tsuruntsurunit keep slippedit stimulated us halfwayso both me and Raizel-sama got frustrated because of it

 

Cynthia……thiskills……

 

Becausethis is my first timeit’s difficultI want it but it won’t go inside……

 

 Raizel-sama has red face and teary eyesit makes me want to cry also

 

Aan mouRaizel-samainsert it……

 

 Get inside me quicklyas I beg him with teary eyesRaizel-sama got up from the bed as vigorously as I did earlier

 

I can’t hold it anymore

 

 He undressed himself in a swift move and pushed me down on the bed

 

Support me on ko-fi?

 

Next chapter 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment