Monday, August 9, 2021

Raizel Chapter 04

     Extra: Chief Magician's Tentacle Chair Part 4 (Last Chapter)

 

Author notes : Yesit’s eroero right from the beginning

 

 Raizel-sama with disheveled purple blond hairspread my knees wideand positioned himself there

 Because of the aphrodisiac all my head could think of was I want to do something dirtyeven the word shame has gone awaybut if you think with a clear mindthis is an embarrassing pose in which he can see all of meeven my buttock hole

 Then Raizel-sama grabbed his thing himselfand aimed its tip into my place

 He shut his mouth tightlyand there was I will make sure to insert it insidedetermination on his face

 

 Raizel-samaso manly

 The old me for sure will scream like thatun

 

I will moveCynthia

 

YesRaizel-sama、」

 

 At my barely-can-wait entranceas I thought what kind of sensation that hot and hard yet soft at the same time thing will make me feelhe entering me slowly

 Because that place already soakedthat thick thing slowly but surely penetrates me

 

Haaan、」

 

 I keep my legs open in desperationand welcomed the thing that could cool down the flames inside me

 

Moregive me more

 

Since you said that this is your firstI want todo it slowly、」

 

 Raizel-sama with a painful-like face saidas he keep moving his hips forward

 

Don’t saysomething thatwill stir me up、」

 

Ican’thold it anymore!」

 

 A tingled pain ran across my bodyand I could feel that something was getting ripped at the deep part inside me

 That must be my hymen just now

 Howeverpleasure and desire are much stronger than painso I didn’t really care about that kind of thing

 I crossed my legs around Raizel-sama’s hipsand pulled him closed

 A hot wedge pierced me deeply

 

Aaaanfeelsgood、」

 

 As I bend my back and raised my voiceI was nothing but a lewd one

 Too much pleasure made me moved my hips

 

Cynthiame tootoo goodI can’t hold it more than this……

 

 Raizel-sama with sweat on his foreheadthrowing away his gentleman’s patience

 Kuhe moanedas he pulled out his meat stick from inside meand pushed it in once again

 

Aaaagood、」

 

 As I raised my voice because of the joyRaizel-sama grabbed my hips tightly and started to moved his hips violentlyevery time he hit itpleasure rise from the back of my stomachtears spilled from my eyes and I stuck out my tongue

 Raizel-sama took itsucked my tongueand gave me a lot of violent kiss

 As both of my hands got sewn on the bedthe indecent flames keep burning inside meand I reached the climax again and again

 When I started to think thatwon’t I become crazy if I climax more than thisRaizel-sama’s movement become more intense and I felt that something hot were released deep within me

 

Aaaaaa!」

 

 A big wave pushed me awayand everything before me turned white

 

 

 

 

 

 I was dumbfounded for a while

 Looks likethe way to detoxify slime’s aphrodisiacis by receiving a man’s essence

 Because as soon as I received what Raizel-sama releasedthe burning desire from that place subsided

 Andwhat remain was

 

 Uaaaaaaaaaaaa

 Whatwhat a thingthat I’ve done?!

 

 Naked and hugged by Raizel-samahe stroked my head gentlybut my body become stiff because of the shock

 

 IIwith my employer Raizel-samathe Royal Palace’s Chief Magicianthe beautiful and graceful Onii-santhe thing that I’ve never done in my past life or in this present lifeI even thought that maybe I won’t even be able to do it in my next lifeseseeetoI did that thing

 What’s moresurprisingly the lewdness percentage was 100%I pushed him down and pulled down his pantsthe thing that came outeetoI made the person himself hold his thing and tried to insert it myself

 I was a virgin

 Even thoughI was a virgin

 

II’m so、」

 

N? What’s wrong Cynthia?」

 

 He spoke with a gentle and sweet voice as he keep stroking my headlooked upI could see the face of the beautiful magician who surprisingly holding an amazingly destructive powermy face become redthen blueat last a sob spilled from my throat

 

ThisIuI’m sorryuuuuwaaaaaan!」

 

 That was wrongI didn’t mean to do something like that

 Sobbing turned into crying

 SeriouslyI kind of wish that I could stop breathing at this point

 

Cynthiadon’t cryYou’re not the wrong one hereyou’re not doing anything wrongeverything is my fault

 

 Raizel-sama said thatbut what I’ve done won’t disappear

 

UwaanII can’t be a bride anymore、」

 

 I did my first time with a man who wasn’t even my loverhe even saw my embarrassing placeIwhat should I do now

 

……A bride……

 

 The hand that stroke me stopped

 I cried while rubbed my eyes like a child as Raizel-sama holding me tightlythe he opened his mouth

 

You should just come into my place

 

……E?」

 

Will you became mine as it is?」

 

 He

 What are you saying so suddenly

 I looked at him without thinkingto see that Raizel-sama was looking at me with his blue shimmering eyes

 

CynthiaI like youTo be honestI was wondering when should I confess

 

……Me……

 

 No nothat can’t be true

 Becausedifferent from Raizel-sama whoapart from his pervert sideis a flawless person with good facegood careerand and good bodykyaa)、I’m just a plain girl who work as a housekeeper and wasn’t even play as a supporting role in the game you know

 With dark brown hair and plain gray eyesI’m a resident in a different world from youwho is sparkling so brightly

 And he saidthat he like me

 You like me even without any event happening

 That’s a bit unbelievable

 

Don’t make a face like that

 

 He dropped a kiss on my foreheadand since I’m already back to normal after the effect of the drug gonemy face become red because I feel embarrassed

 

Becausethink about itYou cleaned up my messy room so neatly and easilyyou made delicious meal for meand when I come home tiredly you greet me with a Welcome homeand a fluffy smileAfter seen Cynthia so many time like thatdon’t you think that it’s unavoidable that I will like you?」

 

 Ebecause that’s my job

 WellI did put my heart into it

 

But this half monthI feels like you become a little unfriendly with me

 

 That was because I remembered my previous lifeand kind of scared with your perverted rape

 

I felt lonely because it feels like Cynthia will disappear before my sightAnd thenI noticed my feelingI thought that if your smile disappeara hole will appear in my heart

 

WaitRaizel-samathat’s just your delusion! I meanI’m not beautiful at allI can’t do anythingI’m just an average housekeeper、」

 

That’s wrongCynthia is beautifulYou have a very beautiful face when you’re workingYou have a lovely smileYou won’t know your own charmjust by sitting in front of the mirror

 

 Waitseriously wait

 Even so you and I are just too unbalance

 The one who can match up with youis a cute and attractive heroine

 Yessomeone like Florathe pink blonde young lady、。

 

Raizel-samadon’t you like FloraEurencie?!」

 

Ewho is she?」

 

FloraEurencie! A cute girl with pink hair and sky blue eyes!」

 

Are you talking about the young lady from Baron Eurencie house?」

 

 Raizel-sama looked with dubious in his face

 

I’ve met her once beforeSince her magical power is strongI’d welcomed her in the Royal Palace to collect her data about itbut that’s about it? That first young ladyis engaged with Karlsend-shi from the Starks family and both of them are very close……

 

 To the point that it’s annoyingis that what you want to say

 

Karlsend-shi was sticking to that young ladythat he even sent a cold gaze to every man who was approaching herAnd the young lady seems to have fallen in love so deeply with himto the point that there’s no chance for other people to come between them

 

 Karlsend

 Who is that

 There should be no one with that name among Flora’s capture targets

 

I was only interested in her magical power though? The only woman that I have interest withCynthiait’s only you

 

Hya

 

 This time I was kissed in my lipsbecause I’m embarrassed I leaked out a strange voice

 

Bubut……

 

Is there something else?」

 

……That chair! II don’t have a hobby to use such thingso it’s a little impossible for me to be with Raizel-sama

 

Ayou’re wrongthat’s、」

 

 Raizel-sama was flusteredhe even blushing a little

 

It’s not like thatEetoit was a prototype that I made at the request from the intelligence departmentit’s a torture tool for menthe intelligence departmentwell、」

 

 Speaking of the intelligence department then it must be Neil-sama

 Now that I think about ithe is the yandere werewolf who is also the capture targetisn’t he

 He’s really a dangerous person after all

 

I never thought that it’s something that I would use toward women! It’s a defective productI’ll dispose it immediately!」

 

……Can I trust you?」

 

Of course! I’m not a pervertwho will use something like that toward womenBelieve me

 

……Understood

 

 Raizel-sama said that with a almost-crying faceso I decided to believe him

 Because it seems that he already aware that someone who use something like that is a pervertso I can believe him right

 

 Ettothen that means

 It’s alright for me to like Raizel-samaright

 

CynthiaI’ll absolutely makes you happyThat’s whywill you stay at my side?」

 

 Without waiting for a replyRaizel-sama gave me a kiss

 

I won’t say that it must be nowbut I want you to go out with me with marriage in mindI want you to know about meI will do my best to satisfy you……of course for this part also

 

 He said soas he slipped his hand on my body

 

Yaan、」

 

 My face turned red immediately

 

The aggressive Cynthia was attractivebut your shy side are also cuteNowI’ll get rid of the pain

 

 He stopped his hand around my lower abdomenas I thought that it become warmthe dull pain that I felt had disappeared without trace

 

Will you love me moreand get to know more about me?」

 

Ewaitwayaan、」

 

I will make you feel good even without the aphrodisiac……my cute Cynthia、」

 

I stillhaven’t answered yetaan noo!」

 

 Yes yesI also secretly like him

 That’s whywhen the memory of my previous life revivedI was shocked and thought that my love was brokenbut it seems that this world is different from the game

 Thenit’s okayto fall in love with this person right

 

Raizel-samadon’t do something like this so suddenly、」

 

I won’t stop until you said yes

 

II understandI’ll go out with youthat’s why stop your hand aa

 

I’m happy CynthiaI’ll give you lots of loveso always stay close to me

 

 Then why did your caress become more intense?!

 

 As Raizel-sama declared he gave me lots of love until the endmy mind and body were completely spent

 You area pervert after all

 

Author notes : Finally it is overThese two also had a happy endingThank you for staying with us until the end

Translator notes : Finally this series is over. I have a lot of fun translated this novel. Now let’s start with another one…

 

Support me on ko-fi?
 

5 comments:

  1. Yosh thank you translator-san. Lets go for another ride��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess! I love this series! Surely I will love your next ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I liked this story better than the last one. That last one was unexpectedly a lot more extreme than I thought it would be. Otherwise I really enjoyed the main story and most of the side stories. Thank you so much for continuing this till the end. I'll keep an eye out on your next translation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol this couple cute too. Don’t throw it away, i think Lyla would like that chair. 😉 thank you for translating this story. Enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. T-T this was such a brilliant series forever on my reread list thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete