Saturday, May 29, 2021

Raizel Chapter 01

     Extra: Chief Magician's Tentacle Chair Part 1

 

 Even on that dayI was cleaning up the room neatly

 But don’t make light of it and say that it’s only cleaning

 To clean up the work room of Raizel-sama who is famous as a great magicianit takes a lot of skill

 And I’m the woman who can do thatwith skill that I was born with

 

 ……That’s a lie

 

 Since I become Raizel-sama’s housekeeperhalf a year has passed

 It seems that the person before meand the person before that toocan’t stay that long

 And the reason for thatseems becauseRaizel-sama is an idiot researcher who always makes a mess of his room with his research

 

 Wellit’s something likeit looks like a mess at first glancebut I’m the one who knows where are my things at a glance

 

 That’s whythere’s some case likeit was something so important that you can’t cleaned it up carelesslyorit was ridiculously expensive and you need to maintenance it with special method

 And that’s why it’s unusual how ICynthiaEklea young 20years old housekeepercould stay on this job for half a year while many pro resigned with tears

 And the reason for that isbecause I have an ability to distinguish whether the objects need attention or not

 

 Or not

 

 In realityit’s more because I’m also someone with that kind of policyas in someone who could live in a messy room)。

 That’s whysince we’re the same typeI could understand Raizel-sama’s fixation

 

 Even todayI’m cleaning the roomwhile sorting which I need to clean inside my head

 

This is something that’s okay to movebut not this oneI don’t want to move it but it’s dangerous if it’s still in here so I need to make a memo and move onthis one……why do I need place this kind of thing as well!」

 

 While the owner is out to the Royal Palacelet’s finish the most difficult room to cleanthe work roomand then move on to the kitchen

 As I moving my hand while doing such calculationsomehow I could make a way on the floor where things were still scattered all overat least this will make it easier for Raizel-sama to work

 If I cleaned up my apartment like thismaybe I could became a good bride

 Apartment……yesactually I have the memory of my previous life

 Before I was born as CynthiaI lived as a Japanese woman

 

 YesI was a shut-in clerk who was living in a messy roomso what about it

 My hobby was computer gamesso what about it?!!

 

 

 

 

 When that moment revivesI was in the middle of cleaning up the room work

 I tripped because of the slimy slime thing that spilled on the floorstaggered and hit my head against the bookshelfand the thick book that fell due to the impact hit my head directly

 

Guaaaaa!」

 

 This grimoirewhy is it this big

 

 I hold my head as I crouch

 I become dizzy for some reason

 The inside of my head spinning aroundand the images emerged like a daydream

 

 That’sthe opening ofForbidden PassionSweet Trap of Rape』。

 

……E? Ee? Ueeeeee?!」

 

 Seseseriously

 Here isan otome game’s world

 

 The shock that I feltbecause I was reincarnated into the R18 otome game’s world that I was playing in my previous life

 And also

 The shock because of Raizel-sama the eccentric magician who I had a crush onis in reality a pervert

 Pervert

 I could love an eccentric onebut I couldn’t love a pervert

 Absolutely impossible

 

 It was the moment when my love broken

 

 

 

 

 Raizel-sama is beautiful

 The first time I met himI sighed with admiration without much thought

 The long faintly purplish silver hairswayed like a silk thread on his backhis eyes are clear dark blue that resembles the bottom of the deep sea

 Beautiful lips and a smooth nose like a doll

 Though he’s one neutral beautyhe’s tall and slender and has a toned body

 He’s also has a great talent for magicand it said that almost every magician will study hard just for the sake of getting closer to Raizel-sama

 

 What a perfect person rightHe’s such a flower on a high peak that is out of reach for some ordinary housekeeper like meyet I could work near this person

 

 I was thrilled that I can clean his roomand make some food for him

 This beautiful person will lays down on the bed sheets that I made and sleeps thereand with those pink rose petal-like lipshe will eat the food that I madeI was totally thrilled

 

 That Reizel-samaeven though usually he’s full of confidence yet he showed me a different side of himself while he shyly saidI’m sorry that I’m always scattering things up」、he’s a little cute at that timeand he said something likeI’m really grateful to CynthiaIt’s because of you that I could live comfortably」、he often bought delicious sweets as souvenirshe made my heart flutters in many ways

 

 And to think that Raizel-sama

 Is a pervert rape demon who torture the heroine Flora with tentacle playin addition of the sex toy play

 WellI do like that kind of thingsbut if it’s inside the game okay

 The many nasty punishment that are playing on the screenhow that beautiful smile and white fingertips unfold such sceneit stimulated the M heart inside meif you want me to said it truthfully

 But

 Game and reality are different

 I don’t like a real pervert

 

 But even after I knew the true identity of Raizel-samaI still continuing this work

 My love has fallenbut I need the money to live on

 And so today I’m still busy cleaning up Raizel-sama’s work room

 

 

 

 

Fuuthat’s about it

 

 No matter how much I cleaned itthe room will get messy

 But wellI still clean it up

 I tidied the room with the thought so that Raizel-sama can use it with easebecause if he can work well in here it will make him feels satisfied

 Even if there’s a personality problembut if the employer satisfied then I’m also feeling glad

 

 As I took a breathI sat on the wooden chair that was there and took a break

 Raizel-sama should be back soon

 I already prepared the dinner as wellso I could serve him hot food when he get back

 SatisfiedI looked around

 Unit’s clean enough……arawhat’s that paper

 I saw a piece of paper that was unnaturally stuck on the shelf

 There something written in there……Cynthia? I could see To Cynthia

 Maybe some message for me……be careful with the chair……chair

 

 If you’re in magician’s workplaceyou need to watch out

 After allthere are things that are unpredictable

 Seems like because I got used to this workI let down my guard

 

Kyaa!」

 

 As soon as I lifted my hips and tried to get off the chair in a hurrysomething like a whip entwined around my hands and feet

 Forced to sat on it again the chair was softand feels different than when I first sat on it

 Poyonit accepted me

 

No waywhat’s this chair……kyaaaait’s a slime!」

 

 The chair that I thought was made from woodwas actually made from smile

 As expected from the monster that Raizel-sama summonedthe mimicry ability is different from some ordinary slime

 It’snot the time to be impressed though

 

Let me goSeriouslyit feels bad、」

 

 Even if I struggledthis is an elite slime with excellent shock absorption capacitypoyon poyonit just shakes and doesn’t let me go

 

Stop itsomeonesome……umu unn、」

 

 This slimeslipped its tentacle into my mouth

 It’s like a gummy candy but I couldn’t bite it offand when I was trying to make some noise at my wits’ enda sweet taste spread in my mouth

 I felt dangerous and tried not to swallow itbut it keep pouring that sweet thing one after anotheras an extraother tentacle also covered my noseit’s painful and finally I swallowed

 

Nn……n……

 

 Immediately dullness spreads into my whole body

 Just now……I wonder if it’s some liquid to take away the prey’s resistance

 My limbs are heavy

 And my body sinks into the slime chair

 

 Perhaps because it’s already finished its rolethe tentacle in my mouth were pulled outI can only took a rough breath and didn’t have any energy left to scream

 A new tentacle is approaching my body

 It’sunbuttoned my dress skillfully and slipped from the chest part

 

Anoo……noo、」

 

 I can felt that it was crawling around on my skin

 It feels bad……yet my body was burningand I was starting to feel something other than disgust

 The tentacles began to rub my chestit picked up the easy-to-feel tip and pulled it

 

Anaano an、」

 

 A sharp pleasure ran into my lower abdomenI’m writhing with an embarrassing voice even though it is only tentacles that are playing with my nipples

 Nothis is strange

 My body is hot and my skin becomes sensitive……thatmaybe an aphrodisiac

 Idid I drink something that can strengthens sexual pleasure

 

Aaaaaaa!」

 

 Both nipples were squeezedand I screamed as I stick out my chest

 I hate ityet I feel it

 Being played by such a monsterand to feels good because of itno……I don’t like itbut my body reacts on its own

 Every time my chest got playedthe pleasure also got strongerand something spilled out from the embarrassing part between my legsI rubbed my legs together

 Tears spilled outand saliva flowed out from my mouth

 

Nohelp mesomeone……aannoo!」

 

 The tentacles grabbed my legs and opened itand moving inside as if it’s stroking it

 I want to resist but I don’t have enough power

 The tentacles crawling around lewdlyon my calfon my kneeson my thighsit’s teasing me who can’t do anything

 

Aa nostop itI don’t like thisaaa!」

 

 Finally it’s arrived at my underwearand the tentacle sneaked inside

 My body trembling

 A secret place that has never been shown to anyonenow is being struck by the tentacle of an eerie monster

 From therepicha pichaa lewd sound that makes you want to close your ears echoesand that horrifying tentacle keeps rubbing there and bring out the pleasure which I never know before

 

Yananaan、」

 

 Eventually that tentacle slipped into a narrow and wet holebegan to rubbing in and out there

 Being influenced by the liquid that has an aphrodisiac effectI couldn’t resist the pleasure that was drawn from that placeas I shaking my hipsI screamed as I felt pleased

 Thenthat wet tentacle found my sensitive partrubbed it slowlysqueezed itand when it teased that part at the right timea strong pleasure arose withinI shook my body as I sobbing

 

Nooooooo!!!」

 

 My vision turn whiteand my breath stopped

 As I being raped by that monsterI reached my climax

 

No……anwhy……aanospare me already、」

 

 With a terrible face full of tears and salivaI panted as I writhing violently because of the tentacles’ attack

 That thing which doesn’t know any moderationplaying with my body who doesn’t know any man yetand even bring out this kind of pleasure

 My headfeels like I’m going crazy

 Help

 

 Katanthere was some noise from the front door

 Raizel-sama is back

 

OyaCynthia?」

 

 Usually I always greet him at the front doorso maybe it’s confused him that today no one there

 As I being attacked by the tentaclesI twisted my bodyand called for Raizel-sama

 

Help……aaI can’t、」

 

Cynthia? You are here right?」

 

 The footsteps approachedand the door of the work room opened

 

Cyn……Cynthia?!」

 

Help……me……

 

 As he saw me with my dress being stripped offtentacles swarming around my whole bodyRaizel-sama froze at the entrance of the room

 

Next chapter 

Support me on ko-fi?

3 comments:

  1. Hello, there.
    I am Fleeting from the Fan's Translations group
    (https://www.novelupdates.com/group/fans-translations/). I would like
    to have you join us. We have around 11 ongoing novels and a large
    reader base which is waiting to try out your novel.

    You can reach out to us by email or https://fanstranslations.com/contact/

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ARC!!!!!!!! HELL YES TENTACLES FOR THE WIN!!!! I am such a pervert *face palms*. but yeah I was losing hope that this arc existed so I AM SO EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took me so long to update this one. Life have been hell last month X'3

      Don't worry, I will post the remaining chapter as soon as possible~

      ~Rena~

      Delete