Monday, March 22, 2021

Alvin Chapter 05

     Extra: Lyla and the Beautiful Duke Part 5 (Last Chapter)

 

Lylaplease hold onLyla

 

 A gentle and lovely voicewas calling me

 

Florawe already did everything that we couldThe rest will be depend on Lyla-san’s vitality herself

 

 The one that answerwas an emotionless male voice

 

This istoo terrible! Is it because I escaped from Duke Alvin’s route? So as my replacement this personbut this istoo terrible……until she is dying like thisfrom the hell-like rape……

 

 The woman’s voice is mixed with tearsit’s trembling

 I wonder if she’s talking about me

 Hell rapeisn’t it sounds too great? That just meansthat I’ve met something quite unreal right? I wonder what will happen to me now

 WaitIall my limbs are there right!?

 My hands and feet are attached properly right……

 

It is not your fault! Floracalm downYou just got shocked by Lyla-san’s terrible stateyou did not hold any responsibility for all of thisThe bad one is AlvinRigordojust him alone

 

 Someone iscomforting the crying girl

 Arajust maybeI’m the one that makes her cry

 No waydon’t worryif the opponent is Al then I’m all okay for iteetoFlora……he said Flora

 

 I lifted my heavy eyelids

 

Flora……rencieright?」

 

……Lyla! AaLyla! Thank goodnessyou finally regained your consciousnessthank goodnesss!」

 

 The one who clinging to me isone cute girlwith a lovely pink blonde and blue eyes

 

Aashe will be alright nowThe magic was just in time

 

 The one who put his hand on her shoulder and talked gentlyis a man in a black suit with black hair and silver eyesHe has a surprisingly well-organized face but his eyes are strangely cold

 

Aa seriouslyreally really thank goodnessLylahow are your feeling?」

 

It is not badMy body does not hurt either……araI wonderexactly what happened to me……

 

 If I’m not wrongI was embraced terribly by the misunderstanding Al in Al’s roomthen I fainted……

 

 I stroked my wrist where the handcuffs were bitten intoUnmy hands and legs still thereAs expected even the Duke Alvin aren’t that pervertI was relievedThenI took a peek from the collar of the nightwear that I wore

 

All the wound aredisappeared……?」

 

I cured itI am good at recovery magic you seebecause there is someone who injure me almost as much as those everyday

 

 As I check for any more woundthe man was looking a little bit painful but without any care about Flora’s glare from his sidesaid without hesitation

 

I will go and inform Duke Rigordothat Lyla-san already regained her consciousness

 

Please do soKarlAbutplease keep him away from hereabsolutely! Depending on the situation I will take Lyla under my protection

 

……Understood

 

 No matter what I should do I would not let that pervert to come closeas he muttered a littlethe beautiful man called Karlleft the room

 I wonder what his relationship with Flora

 

AnoFlorasanthank you so much

 

Reallydo not worry about itI am really relieved that you are fine nowYou have gone through some frightened thingBut it is alright nowI will protect your safety!」

 

Safety?」

 

That is right

 

 Thenwe can hear loud noise from the other side of the door

 

Lyla! You are already woke upLyla!」

 

 That’s Al’s voice

 

Please stop itDukeDo not get close to her

 

Release me! Lylaa!」

 

 I can heard a loud bang noisefollowed by a painful moaning

 

EAl? Waitwhat did he do to Al? Do not do terrible thing to him!」

 

 I said it to FloraShe stopped me when I was trying to get out of the bed

 

Calm down Lylawhat he did to youyou did not remember it? He almost killed you

 

I do rememberbut that is wrong! He may be a capture targetbut he is not a mere Do’S pervert rapist devil like in the gamein reality he is a really kind person

 

Capture……you said?」

 

 Because of my wordsFlora got surprised and raised her voice

 

No way……Lylaare you by all possible are a reincarnated person?」

 

Reincarnated……? Then that means that Flora also has memories of your previous life?」

 

 We looked at each other

 Outside of the doorAl shouted again and made some struggle sound

 Nodon’t bully my Al

 

Neeplease stop doing terrible thing to Althe only one who can punish him is me!」

 

……E?」

 

 

 

 

 

 Flora called out to the other side of the doorthat she will let him see me later so just wait for the time beingand then the commotion out there faded away

 

Now thenplease explain all to meWhat happened between Duke Alvin and you?」

 

 When I told her what exactly happened to meFlora held her head and moaned

 

I can’t believe it! What is with that pervert lolicon incest type rape! What is with that power up pervertish! And even with all that Lyla love Alvin-sama! What a high-grade person!」

 

Arato praised me so much like that

 

It’s not a praise!」

 

 Flora was in tears again

 As expected from the heroineno matter how her face is she’s still cute

 I’m beautiful enough to stand along with Albut I’m not as cute as herI’ll always be a tsun (tsundere) so I’m jealous of her

 

Becauseoriginally Alvin-sama is my favoriteHe’s kind and coolhe’s just the best and the greatestOn top of ithe loves me so passionately! I like AlAl can do anything to meif he wants it whether it’s outdoor sex or 3P or 4P or 5P I can do all of it

 

Kyaa stop it! Don’t say anything more than thatthe stimulation is just too great to me

 

 Flora said kyaa kyaa with a red face

 

I’m really gladthat Karl wasn’t that pervert

 

AraKarl is the one from before rightHe’s not one of the capture target rightWhat is his relationship with Flora?」

 

He’s KarlsendStarksmy fiancee

 

 Flora smiled with a shy face

 

Eetoa lot happenedthe cancellation of Alvin-sama and my engagement then Karl took me away to his house……alsothe bride training? We was on our way for it

 

 Maybe it was just my imagination that Flora is having an invisible struggle

 

I was surprised when Duke Alvin suddenly appeared out of nowhere! My daughter is about to dieshe is already so weak that even the recovery potion does not workplease help mehe knelt down and asked for helpKarl doesn’t really have a good thought about Alvin-samaso he told me to not get involvedbut since we can’t leave a young lady on the brink of deathwe come here in the endjust to get taken aback by Lyla’s horrible state! SeriouslyI knew in the instant what Alvin-sama did to youI almost burned him to death on the spot

 

 Uwathat was dangerous

 

ButKarl stopped me

 

 Thank youKarl-san

 

Even though it’s okay to just burn a dirty things myself

 

 Oi! Is he a garbage! Are you a garbage incineration

 

Thank youFloraIf I died like thisAl will keep misunderstanding and have a hard timeI can’t thank you enough for it

 

……Lylato thank you for that kind of thingyou really love Alvin-sama right

 

 As I noddedFlora let out a laugh

 

Thenit’s okayI’m sure you two will be happyAlso Lylaif it’s okay can we be friends? Since both of us are a reincarnated person I want to talk about lot of things

 

WaaI’m happy! II don’t have many female friendsSomehow everyonethink that I’ll take their lovers……butI’m only for Al

 

Lyla is beautiful after allso everyone must be wary around you……butmy Karl is in love with me so it’s okay!」

 

Kyaato spoke so fondly like that!」

 

Ufufufu

 

 Immediatelywe made promise to have a tea party togetherThere’s another reincarnated personso she’ll introduce her as wellI’m looking forward to it

 

Thenmaybe we’ll take our leave nowAfter all you have a lot to talk with Alvin-sama rightI’ll contact you again later about the tea party

 

Thank youI’m looking forward to itI’ll have a firm talk with AlI’ll need tosettle it once for all after all……what should I do to himufufufufufu

 

Scary! Lyla’s smile is so scary!」

 

 I don’t know whybut Flora went to call Karl-san as she shivering

 

It is okayboth of you can enter now

 

 When she opened the door and invited both of them insideAl whose face lost his color jumped insideand like that knelt on the side of the bed

 

LylaI am sorry! I have done things that I cannot take back!」

 

……That really is

 

 I talked back coldly

 Flora said Hii」、and clinging to Karl-san

 

ThethenI will see you again later Lyla……You cannot do it okay

 

 I tilted my neck and smiledthen as Flora saidJoou-sama (Queen) is scary so scaryto Karl-santhey left

 

……Now thenAlI wonder what you needs to apologizing for? Maybe abouthow you misunderstood that I had a relationship with unspecified number of man and how you took away my freedom with handcuffs and gag and how you bit all over my body until it was bleeding and on top of it you forced the exposure play on the balcony table to the virgin me and forcibly thrust your huge body part into the soft and narrow place of this virgin which does not ever being spread before and then you made me crazy by cumming inside me again and again without pulling out?」

 

 Al put his hands and feet on the flourand hang his head on all fours

 

You knowI was on the wrong also since I let down my guard and let Erad left his kiss mark on my bodybut I was really looking for someone to become my husbandI was not playing with any manThat is whyI never allowed anyone else to touch my lips beside the man who will become my husband

 

 I got out of the bedput my hand on Al’s chin and lifted up his face

 The blue eyes looked at my faceit’s distracted me a little

 

The one who spread up the bad rumors about mewas the men who I refused because they only wants my bodyIt was a resentmentButAl believed it right……that I used my body to vent my desire?」

 

Wrong! I never thought that!」

 

 Ararahe’s in tearsI kind of flared up

 

Becauseyou blamed me so badly without listening to my storyyou even took away my first time so forcibly like that……so cruelAlTo think that you are a kind of that person……

 

 His eyes are dead

 The beautiful Duke Alvinis completely knocked out now

 

With my body nowI cannot become a wife anymoreYou will take responsibility right?」

 

I am sorryLylaI will do whatever that I can that is why……

 

Thenplease give me Al’s whole lifeYou are only mineYou must not think about other woman anymorenor even laugh to themYou will live only by looking at meDo you understand?」

 

 He looked at me with a blank face

 I couldn’t stand it anymore and giggled

 

Let’s get marriedAl! And then always spoil and love meI love you!」

 

 He hesitated a little when I jumped into him but then he hugged mewith a I-can’t-believe face he received my kissand with a beautiful smile like a blooming flowerhe pushed me into the bed

 

LylaI love you!」

 

I love Al too!」

 

 

 

 

 

 And that’s whyI had a happy first loveand become the future Duchess

 Al loves me so much that he even licked my shoesI’m having a totally sweet time every nightuntil I’m completely short of sleep

 It’s a little bit disappointing how that Al’s pervert characteristic has been hidden by the time that we know each other’s feelingbecause I kind of thought that it’s okay to try a lot of thing when we kind of tired with the usual way

 

Lyla……I love you……

 

 While he whispering sweetlytonight too Al holds my body gently

 I secretly thought that I want to distort this beautiful face

 If he see me being hugged by other manI wonder how Al’s face at that time

 I’m a little excited about it

 That’s rightI’m sure that there’s an ikemen with the skill to divide his body among the capture targetsI’m quite sure that it’s Prince CalfanHow about I hire him and do 3P in front of Al as he’s being tied by ropewasn’t it exciting

 

What is wrong? You are notthinking about thing that you should not do right?」

 

Youyou did say that you will prepare a lot of that thing for me rightBut was not I only know Al’s thing by now? I just thought that maybe it would be good as wellAl also thought that you want to see me being embraced by other man right?」

 

WhaI never thought of it! That kind of thing……cannotLylayou cannot! You are a good girl so just be satisfied with one for the rest of your life!」

 

E

 

I will do my best to satisfy youso that you will never said it again

 

You are the one who said that earlier……aaan!」

 

How about this? Lylais it good?」

 

Itit feels goodaaAll!」

 

 And thenAl started to work harder at night

 

 Whatno gang-bang playtoo bad……nopeI never thought of something like that

 Well maybe only a little

 

 

                     FIN.     

 

Author notes : And that is the end of the story

ELyla-sanYou were dying until a while ago……right?」to you who thought like thatyou are right though!(smile

For staying with us until the end of the story of this misunderstanding stupid couplethank you so much

 

Next chapter 

 

Support me on ko-fi? 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much to translate this novel ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you this novel is a GEM and a blessing for my eyes a wonderfully perverted blessing THANK YOU SO MUCH T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be translating the remaining extras?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will. Probably will post the remaining 4 chapter around this week.

      Delete
    2. Thankyou so much!! ♡

      Delete
  4. Haha Lyla, she incredible. Thank you for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete