Sunday, March 7, 2021

Alvin Chapter 04

     Extra: Lyla and the Beautiful Duke Part 4

 

 Al lifted the powerless mehe carried me to the bed and laid me down thereOnce again he hooked the handcuffs on the bed headleaving me in defenseless state

 

……No waycoming by that kind of exposure play……to become messyby Alvin-sama’s peculiar pervert playby that open exposure playlike this……as expected I’m a pervert……I didn’t want to know it though……nobut I think this is a good way to get along with Duke Alvin? That’s rightlet’s think positivelythere’s no one beside me who can accept Alvin-sama’s sexual assaultLet’s us go slowly while holding hands on this perverted road……ooobefore I realized it Al already naked! His tight abs so irresistible!』

 

 While I looked up at the ceiling and ponderingAl took off his clothes and stood beside the bed

 From the tall well-trained and toned bodythe sex appeal of an adult man leaking outand his proof as a man standing at the center is a superb thing that’s clearly full of motivation

 

 Thank you for the meal

 AI’ve done it nowI missed the ikemen sexy strip

 

 Nowrongit’s not the time to lose to my desireBefore things get worseI need to explain to Al that I didn’t have that kind of relationship with Eradthat the one that I like is Alotherwise there’s a possibility that this will become an outrageous thing

 Like a gang-bang or a gang-bang or a gang-bang

 

Nnn

 

 I shake my facedesperately trying to say with my eyesthat he needs to take this gag off

 Love telepathyplease get through

 

What is wrongLylaI wonder if you are afraid with my thing hereI am not your fatherbecause I am just a manI want you so badly that it become like thisAaI seeLyla want this as soon as possibleReallywhat an indecent daughter who likes men

 

 Al said that while stroke his towering thing with his hand

 That’s wrong

 I’m not askingfor that big monster-like thing which didn’t match with your faceat least for now

 Aa this is troublingmaybe the love wasn’t enough yethe didn’t understand the telepathy at all

 

Or maybe one is not enough? But there is only this one tonightif you are still not satisfied I will prepare a lot of penis next timeSo that Lyla can fill her stomachI will prepare everything that Lyla wantsexcept for freedom

 

 Gyaalooks like no matter what the game wants us to go to the direction of gang-bang

 In the first placehow can you prepare a lot of things like a penisit’s not like everything will be okay if you have a lot okay

 After all we’ll need to examine them one by oneit’s better if we think about quality rather than quantitynot to mention we need to be careful about cleanliness……

 

 Wrong wrongdon’t think about gang-bang premisemyself

 

 Maybe my mental state goes wrong since I met this kind of situationor maybe my characteristic was like this originallyas I thought about that inside my headAl knelt on the bedstaring at methen covered my body

 My field of vision is filled with Al’s body

 His smooth blue-blonde hair is unraveled and fallsit reflects the light of the moon and shining in pale colorhis appearance is almost perfect and so beautiful that you will fall in love with him right here and now

 

 Seriouslyso handsome

 This cool noblemanis too handsome

 To the point that I’m thinking that he can do anything to me

 Maybe because of my desireor maybe because my expectation for what will happen to me from now ontears spilled from the corner of my eyes

 Seems like he misunderstood it as my feeling of intense fear or my refusalhe approached me with sad eyes and gently wiped my tears with his tongue

 

……No matter how much you cry I will not stopLyla……I love youI love only you

 

 Just by hearing thatLovewordmy body react as a womanmy honey jar fluttered open and overflows with the love juice to accept the man that I like

 He lifted my legs and open them wide

 He placed his fierce hot meat stickinto my secret place which has been waiting for him

 

The trace of other menI will overwrite and erase everythingWhether it is about tonight’s manor other men before it

 

Nnn

 

 As he rubbed that place several timesthe stimulate from that sensitive place created a strong pleasureI can’t stand it and twisted my body

 Maybe Al thought of it as my resistancehe hold my body down with a scary facethen he pushed his thing into my little hole

 

Nn

 

I love youLyla

 

 He said that with a deep frownas he pushed deeper his thinginto my deepest partin one move

 

Nnーーーーー!!

 

 My body shaking uncontrollablebecause the moment he deflowered meI was struck by intense pleasure and reached my climax

 Die

 It feels too goodthat I feel like I’m going to die

 To think that Al is so deep inside my body like thisI’m feeling happyso happy to the point that it’s okay if I’m going to die  like this

 Like youAlI really like youI love you

 I don’t want to let you go anymore

 

Kuuto thinkthat you will tighten so tightly like this! Lyladid you come already? What an easy-to-feel and lewd body

 

 With a rough breath like he endure somethingAl said it

 

I did not know that cute little Lylahas become a woman with such a lovely body……noImaybe I was looking away because I did not want to know that

 

 As he shook his bodyhe gently stroked my hair again and again

 

I love you……I love youLyla…… I will never give you to other man……You are mine……Lyla

 

 He pressed his lips against my ears and whisper so sweetly

 At that time my inside tighten around him happilyclinging into him more and more

 

Aa I cannot stand it anymore! LylaI love you!」

 

 As he said thatAl shook his hips like crazyand slammed into me again and againThe memory of my climax was still lingeringbut because of his fierce attackI can’t help but start to climb up again

 He pushed deep inside me many times

 And even though I was strongly pressed downI can’t help but shook my hips

 

Lylait must be painful rightthatyou are being fuckedby a manthat you thought was your father! You must feel sick rightit must be horrifying rightthenyou just need to break in pleasure!」

 

 

 The inside of my head become white and it seems that it'll break at any moment

 He didn’t release me no matter how many times I reached my climaxmy saliva spilled from the side of my gagI’m in a mess because of my tearsand I’m about to get crazy because of too much pleasure

 

Lylaconceive my child!」

 

 At one time I noticed how Al pierced his hot stick so stronglyand how he released all of him inside my body

 

Nnnnn!」

 

I will carve my mark inside your bodyIt is not over yet

 

 He should already released everythingyet his thing which still remained inside meregained its strength as he let out a dark laugh

 For the first time I felt that I’m in a seriously dangerous situation

 

 At this rate…… I might be killed by this pervert Duke

 

 

 

 

 

 I lay on my facewith my hips raised highand pierced by Al from behindI’m so exhausted that I can’t even moanmy hand still connected with the handcuffsand my body got shaken so many times

 Blood oozed from the bite marks all over my bodythey’re swelling and throbbingAnd it feels like I got a fever also

 

Lylayou need to look closelyat who holding you now

 

 He grabbed my blond hairand forcibly twisted my face to look behind

 In my hazy eyesa ferocious beast-like face was vaguely reflected

 

I will come again!」

 

 The beast pushed his hipsand released his essence inside me vigorously

 ButI can’t even care about that anymore

 

 As a noble lady I was carefully raised like a butterfly and a flowerso there’s no way I could have the physical strength of a strong man who is training on a daily basis

 My body which got struck by the hot passion many timesalready beyond its limit

 

 While I was being defiled by Al、my body falling slowlytwitching and shaking

 

……Lyla? Lyla!?

 

 Al’s voice echoes in the distance

 My eyelids feels heavyI couldn’t open them anymore

 But I could feel that it become brightermaybe Al turned on the light

 

Wa……why!? Why is the proof of virginityflowing out from your body!?

 

 Because I was a virgin……so what

 

And just like thatI lost my consciousness

 

Author notes : Next chapter will be the end

 

Next chapter 

 

Support me on ko-fi? 

2 comments:

  1. Kyaaaa! Can't wait to see how the Duke going to solve this matter ahahhaha. Thank you for translating ❤️

    ReplyDelete