Sunday, December 27, 2020

Neil Chapter 04

     Extra: Neil's Dangerous Affection Part 4

 

Author notes : Nothing but R18 scene continuesPlease keep that in mind

 

Yaastoaann

 

 With both hands still being heldI struggling to escape from the silver-haired man lewd attack

 Because I’ve been panting like crazymy throat feels dry

 

’Terwanwa’er……

 

 Since a lot of moisturethat I can’t exactly say what moisture it ispouring out from my body

 I’ll completely dry out like this

 

 Neil who was licked my body got up and leave the room for a momentthen he come back with bottle in both hands

 By the wayhe didn’t forget to lock the door againTch

 

Recovery potion or waterwhich one that you want?」

 

……Bothplease

 

 Neil put the content of the bottle in his mouththen he raised my body and gave it to me mouth-to-mouthOf course he didn’t forget to insert his tongue again and again

 As expected from the game charadidn’t miss the standard erotic moves

 

Your stuttering way of talking is so cuteCatherineIt’s still a long way to go from here thoughI’ll make you feel more good and more satisfiedso be sure drink it thoroughly okay

 

 In other wordshe’s trying to recover my physical strength with the potionand will do more lewd thing to me after thisrightuwaa

 

I’ll teach your bodyso that you can’t leave me

 

 With a face that I didn’t knowthat isnot as a gentle onii-chan but instead with a face of a werewolf who leaked sex appealNeil put his mouth on my breastand rolled his tongue against the tipAgain and againhe keep attacking it until it becomes hard and sharp

 

Delicious……

 

Hyaansto’

 

 It’s enough already so stop it please

 

 I was attacked with pleasure that penetrated my bodyand while the body trembling and throbbing all overI refused inside my heart

 

 Neil who know that my body is easy-to-feel more than usualwith eyes that shine strangelybegan to attack me with his tonguewhich seems to be his main specialty by now

 Like an excited beastsometimes his rough breath can be heard also

 Mouth is a place where you eat your mealswas something that I believe and didn’t doubtbut I didn’t know that the tongue which extending from those neat lips could be this sexy

 And to feed this mouth with tamagoyakidon’t you agree that it feels so lewd now

 Likeit’s so embarrassing to the point that I won’t do it again

 Not like there’s an opportunity for that again though

 

 If someone that I like wants me like thisfor sure I’ll be all over the moonbut Flora’s presence stab my heart right in the middle

 Since I’m just a mob and for sure couldn’t beat the heroine

 I’m bound with a chain calledthe second woman that he loveand it’s eating my heart outit hurts a lot and made the tears flowing out

 I wonderthis erotic werewolf who keeps licking medoes Neil know the meaning of this bitterness

 

 But the one that betrayed my feelingswas my own body

 I didn’t know because I never experienced it beforeabout how is it that when you do something lewd it’ll feel so scary yet feel so good at the same timeIt makes me wondering to the point where I’m thinking something likeIf I could feel this goodmaybe it’s okay to be the second one……」。Maybe people who are addicted to alcohol or drug are like thisscary scary

 My lower abdomen which already throbbing just by Neil’s kissnow being attacked by his handI think I’ve spilled enough embarrassing liquid that I could draw a map on this sheetsI’m totally soaked

 Seriouslyit’s really frustrating

 It’s frustratingyet it feels good

 I’m fallingnoonly my body falling

 

 Moreover Neilthis obsessive werewolfreally good with his tongueI didn’t really want to know that thoughWhere did the refreshing onii-chan go anyway?)「All part of Catherine’s body are delicious……while he was whispering some dangerous thing like thathis tongue crawling over my whole body started from my toesIt’s completely my smell nowWith this much markingthe creatures around here won’t even dared to get closehe said as he licked his lips with satisfaction

 Are youlikea dog

 Where did your wolf’s pride go

 It makes me want to tell him to sit straight and question him for 1hourto make him decide whether he’s an M or an S

 

 Licked by a full of sex appeal ikemen with handsome facemy mental strength reduced to almost nothing left

 I’d really like him to release me alreadyyet to me who lie down without any energy leftNot yetit started from now on you knowhe whispered something like thatthen he put his hands on my knee and pushed them open

 

NoNeilstop! Don’t look at that place!」

 

 With his ice-blue eyes filled with desirea fascinatingtonednude beauty slipped between my legs

 

N……this place smells the best……

 

Don’t smell it! Nopervert! Aan!」

 

It’s so cute how you can feel it so easilyCatherineI’ll lick it right into the deepest partso feels a lot okaySeeit feels really good if I lick while kneading this part right?」 

 

Aanot thereee

 

Amazingthe nice smelling honey overflow so much that I can’t lick all of it

 

Not thereI’ll cum againafuu

 

 Neil inserted his long tongue on my secret placehe rubbing the tip of his nose as wellyet he never gets tired of lickingThe mucous membranes and mucous membranes are rubbing each othergetting more wetand I had no other choice than panting while twisting my body because of the pleasure that overflowed from that place

 

 EventuallyNeil’s long fingers got buried on that place which completely wet nowIn addition of the discomfort that something were invaded my inside and searching for something therethe first sensation gradually rushes in

 

SeehereFeels good right? Even though it’s narrowit’s getting more tight so suddenlyAre my fingers that delicious

 

Stopdon’t put it in and out like thatnootake it outtake it out nnn

 

 As he moving his fingers lewdlyNeil kissed me

 His tongue filled the inside of my mouthsaliva spilling out from the edge of my mouth as my body shaking with pleasure

 Twothen the number of fingers increased into threeas I felt like that was the limit already he pulled out his fingersAfter thata thicker and harder thing pressed on that place

 

HaaCatherineI want to put it inI’ll make you feel good

 

Neilthat’s not good! We’ll make a baby then!」

 

 As expectedI felt the danger and tried to run awayyet Neil caught me easily and hold me on the bed

 

Isn’t it okayjust conceive my childI wonder if we can make a cute baby like Catherine

 

 NoooI really didn’t want the Yandere Confinement Conceived End

 Alsoisn’t that the size of a wolf

 Impossiblethat thing won’t enter

 

 I want to run away even though I’m being pressed tightlybut my body betraying my heart and trying to swallow Neil’s alter ego

 

 Seriouslyenough with this R18 game

 My body has become too sensitive

 

I’ll add my smell to the inside of your womb

 

 This guyhis brain became a wolf brain already now! 

 He’s too enthusiastic about smell

 

 There’s no way we can give birth safely in such state of confinement

 Is there someone who can take care of a pregnant woman heresomeone who can help when I give birth to the baby

 Giving birth is something riskyif the environment bad I might die as wellis that okay

 

 When I desperately try to explainNeil pulled out his thing which already inserted half-way with a painful face

 

I don’t want itsomething like Catherine will die

 

 If Catherine dies I’ll die alsothis onii-san said something like thatlike he already lost his mind

 

ThenI’ll conceive you after I arrange the environmentFor todaywe’ll feel good with this place

 

No it’s enough alreadyI really want us to end this now aannwhat are you

 

Maybe Catherine didn’t knowbut there is a way so that we can feel good together

 

 Sorry but I do know howmaybe I’m a virginbut I’d played the R18 otome gameso I’m still in a good condition but already rotten inside

 That’s something called sumata (intercrural sex) right! 

 Neil placed his thing between my thighsand moved his hips back and forth。 

 No morevisuallyit’s too lewd that it feels harshdon’t shake your hips while our eyes met please

 

As I rubbed it you can heard the kuchuu kuchuu soundDoes it feels good? I never thought that Catherine had such a lewd body

 

 EeI never thought like that also

 This body is a game specification but mentally I’m still a beginnerthat’s why forgive me already

 

 But my whining didn’t reach anywherethe erotic object X rubbed my easy-to-feel placeI was climaxed many times until I finally lost my consciousness

 

Author notes : Neil is totally persistent with his attack

As expected from a yandere’s tenacityMoreovereven though he’s a wolfhe become like a dog

Catherineif you don’t run away quickly you’ll end your life in captivity in the lustful mansion you knowlaugh)。

That’s thatnext timelet’s escape

 

Translator notes : SorryI’m really sorry for the delay The preparation for Christmas and New Year took longer than what I expectedsoyeah X’3

AlsonoI’m not going to abandon this novelI’ll continue translating it because there only a few chapters left and it feels bad if I didn’t finish it I’ll end what I startedno worries :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Yeareveryone! Stay safe out there!

 

Buy a coffee for me to keep me awake? 

 

Next chapter 

6 comments:

  1. Hello, there.

    I am Fleeting from Fans Translations group (https://www.novelupdates.com/group/fans-translations/). I would like to have you join us. We have around 8 ongoing novels and a large reader base which is waiting to try out your novel.

    You can reach out to us by email or https://fanstranslations.com/contact/

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Thank you for reaching out to me.

      Um, I took a look at your web, but it seems that you're more into Chinese novel than Japanese? I can speak Chinese, but translate Chinese novel is on a different level, so I guess I can't join yours? Unless you have Japanese novel that you want me to translate?

      Anyway, you can reach me on email or discord since I just joined your discord.

      Cheers~

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the translation and Merry Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeayy im soo happy that you aren't dropping this novell ! Thankyouu for ur hardwork<3

    ReplyDelete