Sunday, December 6, 2020

Neil Chapter 03

     Extra: Neil's Dangerous Affection Part 3

 

Author notes : There is forced situationPlease proceed with caution

 

 Here isthe place where Flora is confined inside the otome game

 So whyI’m the one that got confined instead

 

 My body trembled all over and I can’t stand anymoreI crumble down on that spot

 Why do I have to be confined in this room? The one that Neil likes is Flora rightIdid I do something that disturbed Neil

 

Nowaywhy……no……

 

 This is scaryOtou-sanOkaa-sanhelp

 

Catherinewhat’s wrong? Your body will get cold

 

 Neil approached me and said thatthen he picked me up and put me in the bed

 

Seeyou’re shivering like thisI wonder if it’s getting cold now

 

 He said it in a gentle voicebut somehow it’s different from the usual Neil

 This is not Neil

 

Nethisdon’t wantTake it off

 

 I said it to Neil with a small voiceTake off this collar

 

No can doif I take it offCatherine will go to someone other than me right? It’s so cuteit was hard to find that kind of beautiful pink color thoughBut Catherine likes pink right? I always thought that it must be pink with gold chain……it looks great on you

 

 Pink collar and gold chain

 He said while stroking my hair with his handthen he picked up a little bit of my hair and kissed it

 From my eyestears began to overflow

 Neil licked it with his tongue

 The feeling of how his tongue slid my cheekmakes my body trembled again

 

Don’t cry CatherineNeI won’t do anything scaryI’ll really take a good care of youthat’s why it alrightokay

 

NoI’m scaredNeiltake this offLet me go homeplease

 

I’m sorrybut I won’t listen to that requestIf you have things that you wantI’ll prepare themEven this placeI made it to suits Catherine’s tasteI put the rose patterned fence myselfEven the bed and the furnitureI choose the type that the cute Catherine would likeI have a lot of moneyso you can ask a lot of things from me

 

I don’t need anythingso let me go home!」

 

That’s the one thing that I absolutely won’t give

 

 Whispering oh-so-sweetlyNeil dropped a kiss on my faceForeheadcheekslipseyelidsthere was no place that his lips didn’t touch

 In this quiet roomchuuchuuonly the lips sound echoes

 

I’ve always wanted to kiss you like thisYou’re only mine now

 

 While he saying thathe unbutton the front of my nightwear

 Keeping his eyes on meNeil removed the cloth from my body

 

You have a beautiful body……Catherine……

 

No……a……

 

 Big and hot palm slip on my skinBecause of that stimulusa small voice spilled from my mouthThe scary Neil yet the one that I likehis hands touching my bodyit made me confused because I didn’t know whether I should be disgusted or happy

 

 His thumb wipes my tearsand Neil’s face approached me

 His familiarwell-organized featuresHis clear eyes are like the light of the moonand I thoughtonce I’ve an unsuited dream for someone like me About how happy I’m because even though I’m this plain yet I can be with this beautiful personWill he let me stay next to him always and forever

 But that daywhen I saw him hugged Florathat dream broke cruelly

 

 So thenwhat’s this current situation

 Neil’s beautiful lipsslowly pressed against my lipswhat’s the meaning of this situation

 He stretched his tongueput pressure on my lips and additionally trying to separate my lips

 

Catherineyou’re a good girl so open your mouth

 

 I turned away my face

 Squinted his eyesNeil pressed my head with both handsand forcibly inserted his tongue

 

Nnn、」

 

 Don’t do somethingthat you were doing with that cute girl with pink blonde hairto me

 As I resisted while cryingNeil moved away from my lips

 

It hurt!」

 

 I screamed because of the sudden painMy left shoulder is burning hot

 Neilbite me with his fangs

 

It hurthurtstop

 

 The fangs sink into me deeplyand I didn’t have any resistance for that kind of pain so I felt terribly scaredI started to struggle because I want to escaped somehow

 

I’m sorryCatherineit’s hurtrightDon’t refuse meBecause you’re already mineif you didn’t do exactly like what I sayit won’t do okay?」

 

 Neil removed his fangs and said thatthen he licked the scarNo matter how gentle his voice wasit only made me fell more scared

 

If you do like what I sayI won’t do anything scary

 

 He’s sick(Translator notes : I was tempted to wrote psychobut let’s just stick to the original word X’D)

 This personis totally sick

 I remembered the game

 Neil who love Flora so muchlocked her in his own worlduntil she breaknoeven after she break he keeps ravishing her

 He who is one of the capture target in the gamemoreover one of the important charactermaybe he received some kind of influence from this world

 

 I don’t know why I’m the one who arrived at this route instead of Florabut I’ve to run away from here

 

Tell me CatherineHave you kissed with that man?」

 

 Neil asked as he approached my face until our nose almost touched

 

Or maybeyou already have a deeper relationship? Did he already embrace you?」

 

……We didn’t do anything

 

Really?」

 

Becausewe only talked on the day of the omiaiand we never met again after that

 

I’m glad……Thenwas it your first kiss?」

 

……The first one was the one that Neil did a long time agoOnly onceon the night of the festivalDid you forgot?」

 

 I was fascinated by the magical fireworks that decorate the sky above the Royal Palacewhen suddenly I was lightly kissed by him

 It was a casual kissand after that Neil didn’t say anythingso I thought that it was something that he did because of the mood at that time

 It was an important memory of my first kiss thoughso I could never forget it

 

There’s no way I’ll forgetI remembered it properly

 

 In good spiritsNeil laughed while stroking my head

 

After that did you kissed with someone else?」

 

I didn’t

 

Is that so……ThenCatherine’s lips are only mine

 

 But your lips aren’t though

 

 Once again our lips meta wet tongue slipped inThis time I tried not to run awayI didn’t resist either

 

Cute Catherine……I love you

 

 Neil whispered his cheap love with satisfactionand raped my mouth with his tongue

 

 

 

 

 

 If I resist he’ll do terrible thingsso I refrained myself from doing itThe reason should be only that

 But because Neil kissed me deeply again and againI became breathless and can only lean on the bed

 

 Because……he’s so skillful with kissing

 Maybebecause he’s one of the Intelligent Department memberthat’s why his technique to catch women is so good? Or becausehe’s ikemen character from R18 gamethat’s why he’s so knowledgeable for that kind of relationship

 

 You opponent is someone who was a beginner for deep kissso stop tickling the easy-to-feel part of my mouth so thoroughlystop entangling out tonguestop chewing it so sweetlystop with the slurping soundseriouslyplease stop it all

 It makes me writhing on this bed you know

 

Aayour lips swollenIt looks plump and really inviting

 

 And whose fault is that

 I glared at him with tears on my eyesNeil only laughed sweetly and started to unbutton his shirt

 

NeNeilwaitwhat are you doing

 

N? Of course I’m taking it off

 

 He took off all his clothes and became naked like when he was bornthen he looming over me

 

I want to taste Catherine’s skin directly

 

 No noyandere Neil ravish timefinally it’ll start now

 

You smells good……

 

 Neil who buried his face on my necktook a deep breath and said thatThen he licked my ears

 

Ann!」

 

 I leaked out a sweet voice unintentionally

 

E?」

 

 SurprisedNeil lifted up his bodyI turned bright redput both hands on my mouth and shook my head

 

Wrongjust nowit’s just

 

……You earsare really weak

 

 Neilgrinning with a mean facepull apart both of my hands from my mouth and pressed them to each side of my head

 

Cry sweetly okay

 

Neilstop itaaandon’tnooo!」

 

 He traced my ear with his tongue before thrust it into my ear canalhe caressed my ear with his lips and bite lightly with his toothhe keep attacking my ears like thatthe wet sound picha picha could be heard so clearlyit makes me writhing while panting an an like that

 Neil is a werewolfso the intensity of tongue usage is extraordinary

 

Noodon’t licknot the earsdon’t wanthaan!」

 

 I can’t even speak a full sentence now

 Even though this is a forced rapeso why did I totally feel it like this

 Because I like Neil

 Or because……

 

 I remembered the content of this game

 The title isForbidden PassionSweet Trap of Rape』。

 See? It’s Sweet Trapyou see? Sweet okay

 That’s why no matter which chara routeno matter how many time Flora got ravished inside the gameafter all it’ll feels good in the end

 The erotic skill of the capture targets are so extraordinary high

 Also

 There is a lot of sexual activity in this game-like worldit seems that it’s because everyone has a body that is easy to feel

 And it seems that I’ve been no exception

 

So cute……Catherine……are you feeling good? What a nasty girl……you become like this just by having your ears attacked……Even though you’re a virginyet so lewd like this?」

 

 In addition of my ears physically attackednow I’m being verbally attacked with this sweet and low man’s voice

 

NooNeilstopityou can’thyan!」

 

 Not goodI’ll come just with my ears

 R18 otome game worldterrifying

 

Aaaaan!」

 

 I leaned back and reached my climaxeverything turned white before my eyes

 

Next chapter 

6 comments:

  1. "R18 otome game world、terrifying", indeed but oh so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Uh, no. Sorry, got a little busy last week. The new chapter will be post tomorrow. Look forward into it~

      Delete