Friday, November 20, 2020

Neil Chapter 02

     Extra: Neil's Dangerous Affection Part 2

 

Author notes : There will be a development likeYandere is scary so scary』、so I recommended to people who are not good at scary thing to read this after the story completed

 

 I delivered the bentou to the Royal Palace as well todaybut Neil wasn’t thereEven though I only have a little time left with himWhen I asked someone in the Intelligence Departmentthey said that he was absent and it makes me feels disappointedMaybe because today is his day off so he goes to see Florathat kind of thought comes to my mindand my heart becomes painful

 

 People from Craigs store seems to welcome meand I was told that they would like me to move into their housetwo or three days after the omiai (formal marriage interview)Makias-sanhe sent me beautiful flowers in pretty shades of white and pinkthis was the first time I received such a present in my lifeit makes me happy because I felt like I was a princess

 I’m gladbecause it seems like I’m someone who is important to him

 That’s whyI want to be able to think of Makias-san as someone who is important to me as well

 I thought so as I inhaling the nice scentand I decorated my room with that flowers

 

 But thenit makes me remembered the shirotsumekusa (white clover) wreath that Neil made for me when I was a child

 

 The morning of the omiaiI comb my dark brown hair until its shinyand tied it high behind to make me look like an adultCarefully I applied face powder on the tip of my noseI hid my freckles as much as I could so that they’re not too visibleMakias-san is 10 years older after allso I need to be as calm as possibleI need to create an atmosphere so that it’s not strange for me to be next to him

 I’m wearing a dressand then ride the carriage that come to pick me up

 Oba-san next door goes withMaaso beautifulYoung people sure are goodto praised meit makes me felt embarrassed

 

 While being shaken by the carriageI remembered when I wore this dress before and went to the festival with Neilhow I become red when he poked my nose with his finger and saidCute」。

 

 Makias-sanI’m sorry

 

 

 

 

 

 After the omiaiI went to the Royal Palace to delivered the bentou as usual

 

Hello

 

Catherine-chanI heard that you have omiai?」

 

It was a shock to meI almost collapsed you know

 

Againyou all really good at flatteringAs expected you all heard about it already

 

 As I laughedI took out the bentou for the Intelligence Department

 The weather is good todayso I’m happy that I’ll be able to eat outside with Neil

 

MakiasCraigs is a pretty good guynot that he can match me though!」

 

 A pretty ikemen Intelligence member said with a wink

 

N seriously。 ……Amaybeyou all worried about Makias-san so you looked into him? Thank you so much

 

Becausethis is about our precious Catherine-chanwe want you to be happy

 

Happy……

 

Catherinelet’s go!」

 

 Neil said as he roughly grasped my hand

 

Thank you so much! I will be happy!」

 

 As I being pulledI shouted as if I want to make myself hear it also

 

 

 

 

 

Neilare you busy with work? You face color is not very good

 

Nit’s alright

 

 Neil said while sitting next to me and eating his bentoubut he didn’t look at me and he’s not as lively as usual

 

Don’t overdo it okayHeretamagoyaki

 

 I want to give him as much nutrition as I canso I offered him tamagoyaki

 Neil stared at itbefore he opened his mouth and ate the tamagoyaki

 

Delicious?」

 

Un

 

It’s good if the meal’s goodAaI’m worriedI’m so worriedI can’t just leave Neil and become a bride at this rate

 

Thendon’t go

 

E?」

 

……This is tamagoyaki that Catherine maderight、」

 

 It smells like Catherine

 He suddenly looked so serious and said that to meI just can only stare at those ice-blue eyes without saying anything

 

 He who was always smiling while looking at mewith his eyes which should’ve been filled with warm lightare now looking at me with eyes which hiding something deep insideit’s like he’s a stranger to me and that makes me felt uncomfortablealso I’m feeling something similar to indescribable fear

 

 

 

 

When Catherine became a bridethe delivery of the bentou will stop too right

 

 Tou-san said while preparing for the night

 

That’s truewe can’t deliver the hot bentou again

 

 Yesthe bentou that I deliveredcan be made like it still freshly made and hotbecause I stopped the time with my magic

 Although it’s limited to a very narrow rangebut I’ve the power to control the flow of time

 

We can’t reduce the quality of the service after allI’m wondering if I can come and help even only in the daytime

 

Unbut isn’t it difficult because you’ll help their store? Because they seem to be prosperous and so busy

 

Deardon’t be unreasonableYou’re just lonely because Catherine will become a bride aren’t you

 

That’s……I feel that it’s still too early……

 

 Tou-san muttering something

 

It’s closeso we can meet anytimeOkay?」

 

……Rightthat’s right

 

Seriouslystop thisno need to be so solemn! That’s rightTou-san earlier said that we didn’t have enough cheese rightThenI’ll go and buy it

 

 Suddenly the tension became downso I said it cheerfully as I removed my apron

 

I’m going

 

 

 

 

 I’m walking alone on the still bright roadYesI was off guard because it’s still brightSomething like someone was following meI really really didn’t realized it

 

 My mouth got closed suddenly。 

 A strong herb-like scent invaded my body along with the air as I tried to breath

 As it is my whole body loses its power

 Someone’s arms hugged me strongly

 The last thing that I saw before I faintedwas the glittering silver color

 

……I love you

 

 A sweet low whisper tickled my ears

 

 

 

 

 What I saw when I regained my consciousness wasa ceiling that I never saw before

 I was lying on my back in a dark houseWith sheets hung around my body

 I felt a strong sense of discomfortso I touched my throatSome hard thing……wrapped around my neck

 

 As my mind become more clearlyI touched my neck with both hands

 

……Whatthis is……collar?」

 

 On my necksomeone put on a collar that seems to be made of leather and metal

 When I got up slowlythe spring-loaded bed shookIt’s a comfortable high-class bed that noble usually useThe moonlight is shining through the window

 

Iwas out to buy cheese……so why?」

 

 How come my clothes got changed into a thin nightwearand why did I sleeping alone in a bed in a house that I didn’t know

 

 The front part of this nightwear is full of lacethe fabric is also a luxury item that slides smoothly on the skinIt’s not something that ordinary people like me can wear

 And what’s more troubling meis that I didn’t wear any underwear

 I wonder who changed my clothes

 For what purpose

 

 A chain attached to the collaras I chased the end of itit fixed on the leg of the bedIt’s not a thick chainbut it’s something that I couldn’t tear apart with only my power

 Lightly I got out of the bed

 Sharanthe chain made a sound

 Because there’s windowI approached it

 The opening-inward window was unlocked

 As I opened itthere was an elegance rose patterned metal……fence

 I’m trapped here

 Andwhat I could see from the completely-dark outsidewas a lake that reflected the moonlight

 

……Where is this?」

 

 But even if I muttered itthere’s no one who answered it

 

I……wearing a collarand trapped like this……was I kidnapped by someone?」

 

 Why me

 

 I thought with a confused mind

 

Why……why……?」

 

 WrongI mustn’t answer that question

 

Here is……

 

 Don’t think about it

 

I’ve seen this place before……this place

 

 Kachari

 There was a sound of unlocking from outside

 

 I looked at the doorat the entrance of this room

 It opened slowly and quietly

 

……Looks like you’re awake already

 

……Ne……il……」 

 

 I called his name with a quivering voice

 

Neilyou came to help meright? Where is this?」

 

……

 

Ne……Neil……

 

 Even though there’s only a little lightbut his silver hair is glowing like a luminescence

 Beautifulthe werewolf Neil

 With broad smile like a blooming rose budhe said to me

 

I love youI love you more than anyoneCatherine

 

 No doubtThis is the mansion where Flora got confined in the game

 Tied with a chainrapedthe leg tendon got cut off and couldn’t movethe room where Neil will confined her forever

 

That’s whybecome only mine

 

……No……this must be a lie……this……

 

Those ice-blue eyes approaching me

 

Next chapter 

8 comments:

  1. Yandere Mode: Activated
    oh boi, this girl's gonna suffer huh...
    Thanks for the chapter!! (●♡∀♡)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't translate more than this, but if I'm not wrong, she's gonna suffer something like "I smell like a dog" XD And you're welcome~

      Delete
  2. I sure do love my yanderes, can't wait to see what's going to happen to her. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chapter! I also look forward to seeing how the smu- I mean, yandere parts develop *shifty eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I really like this story. Do u have a discord??

    ReplyDelete