Friday, November 6, 2020

Neil Chapter 01

     Extra: Neil's Dangerous Affection Part 01

 

Author notes : The story of Neil the yandere werewolfPlanned to finish it within few chapter

 

There is an inn called Hanebatei (跳ね馬亭)(Translator notes : At least that’s how I read it, if I’m wrong please drop a comment)

 They also serve meal for lunch and dinnerand popular because they’re cheap and delicious

 As the proof for itthe special bentou fromHanebateiis very popular with those who work at the Royal Palacethat the poster girl will go there at noon to delivery them everyday

 Yesthe poster girl is meCatherineSorry I can’t help but to advertising here

 Even todayI packed the bag full with the special bentou and cheerfully took itand goes to the Royal Palace to deliver the still-hot bentou to our customers there

 

 Magic sure is amazingI thought

 Becausedozens of bentou boxes could fit in one bageven a weak girl can carry it without problem

 Before I was born into this worldI lived in a country called Japan where there was no magic and science was well developedAnd then in Japanthis world was something called otome game that you played using a computersomething like a game with multiple choice……anywaysit was regarded as a fictional worldSince I was reborn in therethis world’s structure become a bit complicated to me

 By the waythis service where I delivery the bentou that I thought ofwas something like Japanese delivery service

 That home-delivery pizzasure was good

 There was no motorcycle in this world and the amount of bentou that can be made is limitedso I can only deliver to the Royal Palace which I can reach by footbut since there are many people working there we have quite a lot of ordersso business is still good

 

Good afternoonI am from Hanebatei

 

YooBentouya-sangood job

 

 As I talk with the gate keeperI gave him the bentou and received the payment in return

 

Thank you for every timeI will stop again on my way home

 

 After delivering the bentouI’ll collect the container on my way homeSince there are people who can use purification (clean-up) magicI’m grateful because they’ll clean it up before returning it

 When there was no one who can use that magicthey’ll lightly wash it with water before returning itThe people who work at the Royal Palacesure are kind

 

 After thisI’ll head to the Royal Mage placethen the civil officeand the intelligence departmentTruthfully I want to go around a lot morebut since our place can only make 30 boxeswe only deliver the bentou to those 4 places who ordered to us first

 

Good afternoon

 

CatherineI’ve been waiting

 

 When I went to the intelligence departmentmy childhood friend Neil greeted meThe reason why the bentou can be delivered to a special department such as the court intelligence departmentis because I’m close with Neil

 After he let me inI pulled out the ordered bentou and a pile of fresh bread from the magic bag and put all on the desk

 

Thank you for alwaysToday’s main dish is flavored chicken

 

Yay! My favorite

 

It’s spicy and the meat is tenderit’s delicious

 

I am glad you all praised itthank you so muchFather will rejoices also

 

 I’ll tell father laterI’m sure he’ll feel shy with ears that become red yet so happy

 I too feel happyand I answered with smile on my face

 

And with Catherine-chan bring it to usit become even more delicious right

 

Un unsuch a cute girl work so hard to deliver them

 

 Seriouslyeveryone in the intelligence department sure is good with praise

 Maybe it’s because of their workthey are so skillful at catching other people’s heart

 

Thank you so muchSo that is how you all usually persuade women

 

What are you talking aboutit’s only to Catherine-chan you know

 

Because lunch is the healing moment with Catherine-chan

 

 As I giggledNeil grabbed my shoulder and lead me out of the room

 

You seelunch break will over so let’s go and eat

 

Not fair Neildon’t monopolize her just because you’re a childhood friend

 

 I tried to replybut the door was slammed closed

 

You don’t have to put such a good face for them

 

Arathis is work you know

 

 It’s a service business after allso it’s important to be friendly

 

No need for the people insideNowthe weather is nice so let’s go to the usual place

 

SeriouslyNeiljealous now?」

 

Because I was asked by Oyaji-san (Catherine’s father)

 

 Neil who has silver hair and ice-blue eyesas he still holding my shoulderlooked down at me and smiled kindly

 

 

  I’m 18 years old nowand Neil who is 4 years older than me is always take a good care of me since we were still a childHe actually has a wolf blood running inside himbut I wonder if wolf actually such a devoted animalbecause he still take a good care of me even now like a brotherI also like NeilI used to chase after Neiland we also still on good terms nowMy first love maybe Neil

 

 Also……in the world of otome game that I knowhe was really an outrageous characterHe loves the heroine Flora so muchthat he confines her in his room and rape herHe’s the so-called yandere

 But stilleven though this world look a lot like that otome game worldI don’t think it’s exactly the sameNeil isn’t the kind of person who does such a terrible thing to the one that he like

 

 I and Neil went to the tree beside the garden and sit under itIt’s my daily routine to eat lunch with Neil hereor if he can’t eat lunch with meI’ll sit on the lawn over there and eat my lunch aloneWhen I finish eating I’ll collect the empty container and go home

 

 With such pleasant weatherwe eat our delicious meal

 Neil ate his spicy flavored chickenand as if it’s still not enough for himhe kept staring at my handmade tamagoyakiso I stabbed it with fork and gave it to himhe ate it happily

 It looks like he’s being fed by meeven though he’s older than mehe’s so cute

 

Delicious?」

 

UndeliciousCatherine made it right?」

 

Eyou get it?」

 

Of course I amhow many times do you think I’ve eaten your foodCatherine is good at cooking like Oyaji-sanso you’ll become a good bride

 

 Neil stroke my head and laughed while sayingMaybe still too early though」。

 

……It’s not too earlyAfter allit seems that I’ll getting married

 

E?」

 

 The weather sure is nice todayWhite clouds are floating in the blue sky

 In a refreshing breeze like thiseating my lunch with NeilI wonder how many more times that I can do it

 

There was a matchmaking talk with Makias-san from Craigs store

 

……Buthow can you help Hanebatei then? To be a bride now is still too……

 

Makias-san’s family know that I’m good at readingwritingand calculatingso they seems to be quite enthusiasticMy parent said that it’s a good thing and quite happy alsoThe store will hire helpso I was told to not miss this chance

 

…… Craigs store after allquite rich

 

 Yesthe so-called tamanokoshi (money and social status gained by marrying a rich and powerful man)My parent only wishes for my happiness after allso they’re happy by it

 

Makias is 10 years olderbut he seems to be a calm and nice personHe doesn’t seem like he’ll have an affairand will cherish me……Also it looks like he’ll let me work at the store so it’ll be fun

 

Do you like him?」

 

I don’t knowBecause I never talked a lot with him……Butit’s not like I hate him eitherMaybe I can like him from now on

 

Can Catherine marry someone you don’t like? Don’t you have someone you like right now?」

 

I’m busy everyday so I didn’t have time to have a loverI’m already  18 years old after allso I was advised to settle down early

 

 Yesin this worldwomen have to rush to get married around 18 until 22 years old

 To an ordinary girl like meif we got such a nice story we should just ride on it

 

How about Neil? Don’t you have someone that you like?」

 

……I do

 

FufuI knowThat personshe have pink-blond hair right

 

Wha……

 

 The always calm Neil become so flusteredso I laughed

 It wasn’t amusing at allyet I laughed forcibly

 

 I’d saw it when I went shopping last timehow Neil in disguise pulled Flora into the alley

 AndI knew that I should have stopped but I kept followed themAnd when I took a peek at them timidly what I saw washow Neil hugged Flora and kissed her

 What a stupid thing to do

 No matter how I knew that it was Neil just by looked at his appearanceI shouldn’t followed himI’m not a child anymore after all

 Florareally cuteShe was a girl like a pink cotton candy

 The inn’s poster girl with freckles on her noseonly my amiability that can win against her

 

 I was crying without realizing ita young ikemen man with black hair that I almost bumped into looked at me with a strange expressionbut I didn’t care about itI just pushed him away and ran away

 

AI need to go nowNeilcan we have lunch together tomorrow?」

 

A……tomorrow……I have something to do……

 

Work sure is hard! So that you didn’t break your bodyplease be carefulIf you have time at night come visit usI’ll cook some vegetable dishes for youNo matter how much a wolf are youyou can’t eat only meat you know

 

 I stood upand wiped the grass on my skirt

 

Neil also should be happy with someone as soon as possibleBecause I can’t take care of you anymore

 

 Because I can’t be your wife

 

 I was trying to holding back from cryingso I didn’t notice what Neil expression looked like right now

 

You be happy tooNeil

 

Author notes : Catherine you should ran away quicklylaughed

 

Next chapter 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm so intrigued as to how Neil will explain the thing with Flora. Thanks for translating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for translating! This was one of my favorite side stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heartt achesss, is niel really kising flora??? Dont tell me he likes flora but knowing tht catherine will be married of he become obsessed with catherina all of sudden?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is. You can read that part on Flora's story chapter 7.

      Delete
  4. Some part made me confuse she that Neil is 4years older and is now 18 but she is also 18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I rephrase it already to make it more easier to read

      Delete
  5. Okey knowing that neil kissed and harrased flora suddenly makes me hate him because i feel like he is cheatingggg even tho they are aint in relationship 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete