Saturday, October 24, 2020

Greyder Bunko Commemoration SS

     Bunko Commemoration SS: Grey-tan Came

 

Sherylmy beloved rose fairyI have something to talk about

 

……Greyderstop inserting something strange in the middle of the conversationWe’re still on duty

 

 At the Royal Palacesuddenly a man one and a half head taller than me was grabbed my armand I said that to him astonishedly

 

So……it is okay if we are not on duty?」

 

 This man’s blue eyesshining sweetly so uselessly

 That’s whyI said that we’re on duty right now

 

Forget itit’s not like you’ll listen if I say anything after allyou mongrel!」

 

 Oops that was badI thoughtlessly opened my mouth

 Alsowhy this ikemen with a strong bodylooks so happy when a woman called him a mongrel

 

Pleaseplease forgive me! I am just a humble mongrelplease punish me with your sacred legs……

 

Waaa sorrysorry GreyderI’m the bad one here so please return to your sanityI beg you!」

 

 My cheeks got dyedand I gasped as I tried to calm him downmy fiancée who no matter from where you look at him is one ikemen Knight yet so insanely perverted

 

 Yesthis beautiful young noble with blond hair and blue eyesGreyderLyttonis my fiancée

 His appearance is flawlessbut he undoubtedly one hardcore pervert

 

 

 

 

Eetothe thing that you want to talk aboutcan’t it wait until our duty end?」

 

 I said to Greyder who calm down already

 

 Now I’m already quitting as the Third Knight Commander and entered the Imperial Guards as Mimia-hime’s guardso I didn’t want to be separated from her too long

 

 After all when it comes to Mimia-tan the Fourth Princess of Grimisin addition of her fluffy adorable appearance with aqua blue blond hair and pale pink eyesand two round small ears on her headshe’s an adorable little mouse ohime-sama

 No one can say for surethat when I took my eyes of her there will be no insolent man who will come to her and sayCute Mimia-tanhaa haa」。If something like that happenthe man-phobia Mimia-tansurely will trembling with teary eyes

 Tootoo poor! I’ll be the one who protect Mimia-tan

 In the name of SherylFeidansuch a situation will never……

 

Sheryl? Is something wrongmy

 

……AsorryI just thought of something

 

 I said it to stop Greyderbefore he can mentioned the word rose again

 It’s just thatthis over-romantic beautiful Knightwhenever he mentioned roseit hold some adult-delusion in itit’s really bashful so I didn’t want to hear it too much

 

I need to go back to Mimia-ta……Mimia-himeso finish it quickly

 

Understood! Starting from tonight the Third Knight Commander GreyderLytton will living together with the Imperial Guards Vice Chief SherylFeidan at her housethat is all!」

 

Thank you for your hard work! ……Whwhat!? Living together oiwaitOiGreyder!」

 

 As soon as Greyder finished his report he went back to his duty so eagerlyand my yell didn’t reach him

 

 Living together he said

 Thatfull of vitality unequaled perverted mongrel Greyderwill live in my house

 That’s absolutely a joke

 Thats meanthat he wanted to do the queen and dog-servant play with meevery night

 

……I need to contact the Lytton familyto stop him

 

 With a headacheI went back to my work

 

 

 

 

 

 Damn itthat useless Lytton family

 No matter how perverted mongrel he’sGreyder’s still a son of the prideful nobleis it okay to just let him go to one woman’s house like thatlike you gave away a dog!?

 

 MoreoverPlease love himWe are sorry for our shameful sonwith a comment like that!  

 Greyderexactly how did you talked to your family about me

 Noit’s okay after all

 I didn’t want to know it

 Even I the Imperial Guards Vice Chief SherylFeidan who is called as a brave Female Knightdidn’t have mental that made from steel after all

 

 

 

 

 

 And thenin the dining table at my homeI was facing the Third Knight Commander Greyder who smile happily

 

Imperial Guards Vice Chief Sherylthis is the plan for this operation

 

 At the presented paperthe need and the advantage of living together as well as the weakness are listedeven the wordFeidan Family Weekday Schedulewas written in a well-written textand a day timetable was being made

 

……The advantage of living togetheris it? You really a stiff man aren’t youEven though you propose for living together with your fiancéeyet what’s this official plan presentationseriously how stiff could you be……

 

Thank you very much! This humble Third Knight Commander GreyderLyttonso that I can do it properly as the fiancée of the Imperial Guards Vice Chief SherylFeidan anytime and anywhereI will always prepare myself firmlyplease feel free to tell me whenever you want

 

Idiot! I’m not referring to the stiffness of that partyou perverted mongrel!」

 

Yes! Please forgive me! Thank you very muchfor scolding this vulgar and perverted mongrel!」

 

It wasn’t a reward! Once againit wasn’t a reward just now! Don’t accept it so gladly!」

 

 Seriouslyjust with this man and the course goes in a strange wayI’m tired of this

 

AnywayI only have my share of dinner for tonight……

 

Please rest assuredas you can seeI have prepared my tableware and daily necessities hereI have also secured my food at the marketEven my clothes are in this traveling bagI did not forgetting anythingPlease excuse meI will use the kitchen

 

 As he said thathe stood up and went to the kitchen and told meAlso I already told your helper ladythat I will living together here with youso please do not worry」、thenI will prepare the meal immediatelyso please hold off with thishe made tea quickly and even put out a simple hors d’oeuvre with vegetables and cheese

 

 That’s rightthis man’s so skillfulthat I even wanted him to became my bride

 

 While I picked the cheese flavored with herbs I took a look at the schedulethe housework is written in detail in therealmost all of themin charge of Greyderwritten there

 

Oiwhat’s with this schedule? Most of it will be your work if it’s like this

 

Sheryl is the Imperial Guard Vice Chief nowbut surely you are full of the duty that you are not used to yetAs for meI have a very talented subordinate namely Vice Commander Yanleehe is able to do the Commander’s duties without much problem so I can afford more time for my private lifeThat is whyplease let me be your support

 

……Greyderyou……were you worried about me

 

Because I am always watching over youmy dearest one

 

 The good-looking man with a knife in one handlaughed kindly to me as he said that

 

 Damn

 Inadvertently I fell in love with him again

 

 

 

 

 

Sherylthis way

 

Waathe bed is bigger now!」

 

 The bed in the bedroomchanged into the double size bed before I knew itwhen I saw it after my bath I yelled

 

Your work!? You seriously work fast!」

 

I just want to heal your fatigueNowthe muscles should be tense because of the mental strainso lets do the massage

 

Now that I thought of itmassage time is also on the scheduleAre you good at massage?」

 

I am good at itI am known as the master of massage among the Knights

 

 This is a work that strained the body after allso mastering the massage to loosen the fatigued muscles is essential for a knight

 By the wayI’ve a rather rough personality so I’m quite bad at massageeven my coworker female knights will goes It hurts!」with my massage

 

I seeSorry about itbut I’m not very good about it……waa

 

What are you talking about

 

 As I’ve a hard time getting into the bedGreyder lifted me up and laid me in bed

 

To massage Sheryl……will make me reach the height as high as the Heaven……

 

 The man with the light of desire inside his eyeswhispered as his palm crawling on my legs

 

Yesthis beautiful legsstir up my heartan improper massage……

 

 Kyaaaaaaaaadid he means thatfoot job』!

 

WaitGreyderdoes this massage time holds that meaning!? Then

 

You are wrongThis timeis to loosen Sheryl’s muscles so that you can do your duty in your best condition tomorrowNowplease relax yourselfI will start from the back

 

Isis that sothen please

 

 The thin night clothes that I woreGreyder unraveled it with his hands which already familiar with my body

 

 

 

 

 

You really are good with massage! My muscles feels completely soft now

 

 I smiled and thanked himas I spinning my armsMy body is getting lighter

 As expected from Greyderthe number one man in the be-my-bride list

 

Well then please excuse meI will take my bath nowFor SherylhereHerbal tea before bedtime

 

 With the cup that the attentive Greyder handed me in my handI leaned my back on the cushion on the bedhead of this new large bedas I drank the warm herbal tea with a slight of sweetness in it

 Uumuyou could get rid of your 1 day tiredness like this

 

 No matter what I saidI’m likely will agree to living together with Greyder

 After allI’m the only one who got the advantages by it so far。 

 He’s also a strange mansince he’s such an attractive man he could get any woman that he wantedso what did he see in me actually

 

 I put my finished cup in the kitchen sink and dive into the bedthen I heard Greyder who coming out from the bathroom washed the cup and put it on the shelf

 II’m sorrymy bride

 

……Sheryl?」

 

What?」

 

 As I tried to sleep in the middle of this large bedGreyder called me and I opened my eyes

 

Waawhy are you naked!?」

 

It is my habit to sleep naked

 

II see

 

 I was surprised because I saw his naked body so suddenly but unlike in Japanmany man in this world will sleep naked or only in one pair of underwear

 

Thengood ni……what is it?」

 

Sherylthe massage is not over yet

 

E? It’s enoughThen

 

It is not okay! It is certainly that the muscles in the surface of the body were loosenedbut if we do not loosened the internal muscles as wellyou could not received the effect of the true massage

 

……Youthe thing between your legs is erect

 

My beloved SherylI would like you to experience the full effect of the massage

 

……Youare stiff in many ways

 

For that purposethis humble GreyderLyttonthought that I would like to do my best for my fiancée SherylFeidan!」

 

……In other wordsyou really want to do it?」

 

Yes I am!」

 

 And like thatthe motivated mongrel attacked me in the bedmassaged the inside of my bodywith his meat-stick so fully

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whawhat is this!?」

 

 The next morningI woke up on the double size bedlifted my body and feels astonished

 

N……SherylI love you……

 

 Last nightwhile he licked and bit and sucked and rubbed me thoroughlyhe used hismassage stickand pounded my waist again and againand after Greyder loosened himself within my bodyonce again his thick arms dragged me back into the bed

 

So lovely……My Sheryl……

 

 It was so embarrassing to hear his sweet whispering in this refreshing morning lightso I pinched Greyder’s tall nose and said

 

Stop with your sleep-talk and wake upGreyderLytton!」

 

 His eyes opened up with a snapand stared at me with his blue eyesand then laughed

 

Uwhawhat?」

 

 Seeing that carefree expressionI faltered a little

 

I am nowfull of happiness

 

II seethat’s good thenI can’t give you muchso if you can feel satisfied even for just a little then……

 

What are you sayingmy beloved rose fairy!」

 

 He hugged my tightly as if he want to crush me

 

That I can welcome the morning with you like this is almost like a miracle to meeven though it is a precious thing to meSherylbeloved Sherylyou just did not understand it!」

 

Yoshthe girly time is over now! Third Knight Commander GreyderLyttontake a bath and cleanse your body then bring the breakfast!」

 

Yes! Understood!」

 

 Greyder gave a good replyand ran into the bathroom

 It’s really a helpful thing that he’s a man with a Knight’s spirit right into his bone

 

 I stretched out on this large bed

 

 As expected from the best masseuse among the Knights

 Seewith hismassage from the inside』、my body feels surprisingly lightand full of strength

 Maybe this is likeit has something to do with woman’s hormones or something like that

 

 I’m not really surebut as expected from the otome game’s worlddoing sexual intercourse may have an effect beyond common sense

 Maybe living together with Greydersurprisingly is not that badAs long as I didn’t have to worry about being killed by having to many sexual intercourse

 

Sherylwill you have the breakfast on the bed?」

 

NoI’ll take a shower and then go there

 

 I said as I jumped out from the bedand wore my nightclothes

 A good appetizing smell comes from the kitchen

 

UnderstoodI will estimated the time and keep the bread warm then

 

Thank youGreyder

 

 Unliving with him is not bad

 It seems that I got a really goodbride』。

 

 And thenafter I washed my body completelyfrom morning it’s goes likeTo feed his wife is also one of the duties of the husband!」「Is that a normal thing at the Lytton family!? Answer it honestly!」we’re having our breakfast with that kind of conversationthenTo prevent the vibration from the carriage being transmitted to my important wifeit is one of the duties of the husband to put her on my knees and be her cushion!」「That’swith that kind of exchangewe’re heading to the Royal Palace peacefullyand do our duties like the usual

 

                               FIN.

 

Next chapter 

5 comments:

  1. They're so adorable!!! I love it ♡(> ਊ <)♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any continuations of other characters?? Although thank you for the translation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is. I just posted the chapter one of the werewolf story~

      Delete
  3. I adore this too much! Damn i really want to see it from Grey's perspective how this obsession with his rose fairy started

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute , they are well match couple. Thank you

    ReplyDelete