Friday, October 9, 2020

Greyder Chapter 18

     Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 18 (Last Chapter)

 

Author notes It’s a long oneAndquite perverted alsoPlease be understandingand enjoy it

 

Translation notes : Boy, this one sure is long. It took longer than what I expected, sorry for the delay.

 

 

……Marryyouyou said?」

 

 I asked back like an idiotto the man in front of my eyeswhose face was swollen and sweaty

 

Yes it isSheryl……it isa promisePlease……marry me……u

 

 All the members who were watching usuwaaaaaashouted that

 

You said it wellnext Commander Greyder!」

 

Do your bestpush her down!」

 

 Among the members’ voices who got excited、「Kyaakyaaso lovely!」there was a woman’s happy voice……Oithis kind of situationdo you really thought that this is lovely? 

 I just got proposed by a bloody giant whose face turned either red or blue or bothall while being crushed under him you know

 

 That’s rightthe propose

 What did Greyder saying anyway

 

Youthatpromise……should be to treat some alcohol……

 

……I neversaid something……about alcohol……

 

 I remembered the conversation before

 

 Aunthat’s righthe certainly didn’t say it

 I just thought so selfishly

 

 From the painful Greyderhis sweat dripped on me

 Thisisn’t this a bit dangerous

 

Third Knight Commander Sheryl-donowith your knight’s honor on the lineplease keepyour promisewith me! Please marry me!」

 

Wait a minuteGreyderrather than that your body

 

Even if my body shattereduntil you made this request come truethis GreyderGrey……gufuu

 

Waathe blood!」

 

 Greyder vomited a large amount of blood from his mouth and fell into me

 I was still in surprisewhen a white lump fell next

 

……UwaaaaaaaGreydertooth! Thistooth! Your tooth got offYouyour body seriously crumbling you know!」

 

 What’s this chaos

 This isn’t a propose at all

 AlsoGreyder’ll die

 

Commander-dono……

 

 Maybe the shock woke himGreyder’s face whose losing its color approached closer

 

Commander……Sheryl……MySheryl……

 

 No wayyou’re not going to kiss me rightwith that blood-filled mouthright!?

 I’ll cry

 This SherylFeidanwill throw her knight’s pride and cry

 And I seriously scared that you’ll die while you kiss me

 

 Buta helping hand has arrived

 

Greyder-samaSheryl-samaplease excuse me!」

 

 Along with Flora’s voicelight enveloped our bodies

 

……This is……

 

 I closed my eyes since it was so dazzlingwhen I opened it againGreyder’s ikemen face returned without any scarthere was no blood also

 My body alsofeels light

 

I have appliedrecovery magic and purification magic also

 

 Watching a little far away from usFlora smiled and said that

 

 What a good girlyou saved us! 

 As expected from the game heroineseriously a good girl

 

 As I smiled back with gratitudeFlora was blushingthen she fell down into her fiancée

 

Flora-hime!?」

 

 I screamed in a hurry

 

Asas expectedGreyder-sama’s body was in a quite bad condition……and yet he still can maintained his consciousnesswhat a strong mental strength that he has! Alsothe attack without mercy from Sheryl-sama! Aatoo wonderful……

 

Florayou have used up all your magical powerIt proved that the knight Greyder’s injury was that bad……What a frightful thing……

 

 With a hint of fear in his voice Starks-shi lifted Flora in a hugThe so-called princess hug

 Thenhe glanced at me and on his face What a terrible womancertainly written soI looked away hurriedly

 

 BecauseGreyder was coming at me in all seriousnessit can’t be helped that I faced him with all my might

 Just try and put yourself in my shoesGreyder who was in a fighting mode with an I-will-definetely-win spiritwas totally ferociousalso although I looked like this I’m still a weak maiden in her marriageable age you know

 

Sheryl……

 

 As I made an excuse inside my heartthere was Greyder’s voice who returned from the abyss of deathAfter his strength returnedhe supported his body with his own armsthat made it easier for me

 

Greyderare you alright?」

 

Rather than thatyour reply! It is unthinkable that the Third Knight Commander Sheryl as a knight will break her promisebut I want to hear it directly from your mouthSo you will marry me right?」

 

 Seriously this manas soon as his body recovered he started to push me so strongly

 

ButGreyderwhy me?  Wasn’t there’s other person that you like?」

 

 Wasn’t it Flora-hime

 

 I thought so that’s why I asked back…… but it seems that I stepped on a landmine

 Greyder shouted until his face become red

 

IGreyderLyttonwith my pride as a Knightswear that I will only love SherylFeidan for eternity! I will love you more than anyoneonly you! You are my only womanmy beloved rose fairySherylyou are mineI definitely will never give you to anyone elseeeeee!」

 

GreyderwaitGreydercalm down、」

 

 He lifted me upand hugged me with his thick arms

 

As if I’ll give you to any other mannnn! SherylI love you! I really love you! If it’s for you I’ll show that I can become your servant or even your dogthat’s whysay that you’ll only became mine!」

 

Greyderthat last partis strange!」

 

I’ll do my best so that you’ll love meSherylpleasemarry me! I beg you! I beg of you……

 

 This time he looked into my eyes

 OiGreyderare you crying!?

 Are you a maiden!?

 

To made a big man said that……

 

He threw away his pride as a Knight and everythinghe is really trying his best to woo her

 

Wellno matter how much you think about itright?」

 

Greyderdo your best

 

 Waityour gaze are hurt

 Neewhy is that? 

 Why am I the bad one here

 

Sheryl……your reply……

 

 Aa seriously

 

I understand! A Knight won’t take back their wordsI’ll marry you!」

 

 After I screamed half desperatelyGreyder looked at me with surprisethen he howled into the sky

 

Uooooooooooooooooooo!!!」

 

CongratulationGreyder!」

 

You’ve worked hard! You’ve shown usyour propose with your life at risk!」

 

Greyder’s wholehearted felling finally come into fruitionI am gladI am so glad……

 

Damn itsweat flowed from my eyes!」

 

 All memberweeping

 

 ……Why

 

Sherylthank you so much! I swear with my pride as a Knightthat I will definitelymake you happy!」

 

Oouis that so

 

UwaaaaaaaI’m the happiest man in the worldddddd

 

Isis that sothat’s good then……nnnn!」

 

 Full of emotionGreyder hugged meand kissed me passionately

 Right in front of them all who was watching

 

 

 

 

 

 

 After a long long kiss finally he released meand breathing on my shoulder

 

 This manhe did everything so passionately

 

Well then Vice Commander Yanleeme and the Third Knight Commander Sheryl will take our propose days off starting from now!」

 

Yesthe documents have been acceptedand the procedure has been completedHave a good days off!」

 

Ha? What did you two mean by that?」

 

 I asked them

 

What did we meanCommander Sherylthe normal propose days off? The 4 days special days off that you will get if you success with your propose

 

 Vice Commander Yanlee explained

 

NoI know that……What I wanted to askwhy did that thing got published?」

 

It was obviously because I knew that next Commander Greyder would propose to Commander Sheryl right!?」

 

Ee!? Why? Greyder would propose to me……or ratheryou knew about Greyder’s feeling?」

 

Aa……

 

See……

 

Greydereven though he did his best……

 

 All of themlooked at me with what-a-poor-child gaze at once

 

Commanderthere was no one in our member who did not know that the next Commander Greyder is in love with Commander Sherylyou know?」

 

……Eeeeeeee!?」

 

 I screamed

 

Everyone was cheering for him

 

Next Commander Greyder was serious after allin an unreasonable way too

 

Even though he did so blatantly like thatbut as expected Commander did not realized it

 

……Isthat so? Was that whyeveryone whispered sneakily like that?」

 

 Uwaawhat a shock

 

By the waywe also consulted with the Sixth Knight Commander Nerda

 

Waaaaaaeven Nerda-nee-san!? She knew!?」

 

 I held my head

 

What’s with this encirclement……Certainly our Knight have a strong unity but……

 

And alsobecause of thatthere was a big quarrel between Fourth Knight Commander Migrad and his member with our member

 

Guaaaaaaa! That’s rightthere’s Mig!」

 

AI have to let Fourth Knight Commander Migrad out from his confinement

 

Confinement! You did that!?」

 

Of courseSo he did not disturb uswe tied him with chains

 

Release him! Quicklyuntie the chains and let him out!」

 

Sherylplease do not say the name of another manWell then

 

Waa

 

 Greyder lifted me up so easily and said

 

Let us go back to our love nestFor the next 4 dayswe will be alone

 

4 days……

 

 I remembered the otome game still-video and feeling terrified

 

 Three days and three night of pleasure rapeit’ll start now

 Damnif it was like thisI’m sure wishing that Greyder wouldn’t be healed completely! For this kind of manit sure enough if he’s just barely alive

 

 As Greyder carrying me I looked at Florashe pressing her hands together as if she was praying toward me

 Noooooostop with that praying

 I still don’t want to ascend there

 

 

 

 

 

A……nostop……I’ll dieu……aanagainyaacumming!」

 

 Guchuuguchuuand while the obscene water sound echoesI screamed

 

Aame tooSherylI will go insideI love youSheryl!」

 

Nostopaaaaaaa!」

 

 I bend my body overand reached my climax which I’ve already lost count of how many times was it already

 At the same time his hot passion spilled out from his thing that he pushed into mescattered inside me

 

 Greyder kissed meas my body sink into the bed

 

I love youSherylThat I can hold you like thisit feels like a dream

 

 It was a nightmare to me

 I’d like you to learn how to hold back a little

 

 I muttered such thing inside my heart

 

Water……

 

 I asked with a faint voiceand Greyder gets up from the bed then slowly brings a cup

 

It is a chilled fruit waterCould you drink it yourself?」

 

Un

 

 Greyder helped me lifted my upper bodyand as he hold the cup I drink the delicious fruit water

 

Aawhat an adorable oneI want to care of you like thisforever……That is righthow about some sweets? I will bring it to here

 

 I nodded

 

 This is a battlefield for meif I didn’t recovered my strength even just for a littlemy body won’t stand it

 

 After I finished eating the sweets Greyder tried to kiss me againbut I stopped him

 

Nolet’s rest a little

 

No way……I want to stay connected with Sheryl……

 

 A beautiful man with lust in his blue eyescrawled on my neck and sucked that part

 

Heydon’t make a mark on such place!」

 

All of you are mineI will never give you up to anyoneEspeciallyto the Fourth Knight Commander Migrad

 

 He seriously acknowledge him as an enemy

 

SherylI love youMy only beautiful rose fairy……

 

Heystop!」

 

 I struggled when it seems that he will push me down againmy leg hit one soft thing

 

 Opsseems like I stepped on Greyder’s important part

 

 SorryI wanted to say that as I looked at Greyderyet he has indescribable expression on his face

 ……That’s rightthis mana leg-fetish

 

 I moved my toes like thatand gently massage Greyder’s part over therethat half-hard thing become hard in no time

 

FuunNeeGreyderyour thing here really like my leg right?」

 

AaSherylthat

 

Becauseeven though I only stepped on itit become so hard like thisSee herelike this?」

 

Anhiu

 

 When I hold that thing between my legsand rub it up and downhe dyed his cheeks and let out a pleasant voice

 

You reallya pervert!」

 

Pleaseforgiveme

 

This is troublesomeI didn’t need a pervert husband you know

 

Nono waySheryl!」

 

So that you can become more properI’ll punish you

 

 I get out of the bedand tookone long ribbonThento Greyder who still sits on the bedI tied the base of his penis and let him hold the edge of the ribbon on each hand

 

Seehold this tightly okay? You must never let it gothis is your trainingUnderstand?」

 

Yes

 

 I piled up the cushion on the bedboard so that I could leaned there more comfortably

 

Well thenwe’ll started the training now

 

 I sat and relaxedly leaned my backbefore stepped on Greyder’s thing with my right leg

 

AaCommander’s leg is!」

 

You must enduring this

 

 As I kept stepped on itI rubbed his hard stick with my toesand while he fiddled with the soft ribbondistorted by pleasure Greyder’s face become red and he lets out a hot breath

 

Commandera

 

You must never feeling good alsoBe patient

 

HoweverhaaCommander’s toeson my thingafuu

 

Heyyou need to hold the ribbon tightly

 

 This feels good and so fun

 

 As I relaxed and recovering my strengthI’m playing with Greyder

 

Commanderforgiveme、」

 

What’s wrong?」

 

Pleaselet mecome、」

 

As the next commanderyou shouldn’t complain just because of something like this you know? Wellyou’re a good boy so try to endure it a bit more

 

Aacommander!」

 

 I keep rubbing both of my legs therewith teary eyes as if it’s hard for him Greyder purred

 

PleaseCommanderaI want to comeI beg you! Commander!」

 

You really didn’t have any patience

 

 I still want to rest a little moreso I took the ribbon from his handsfolded itand pressed it against his mouth

 

Bite thisNow

 

 I put the ribbon on Greyder’s mouthand let him bite it

 

Like this maybe it’ll be more quite now

 

 Once againI’m playing his thing with both my legsFrom the tip that was facing the skytransparent thing were dripping

 Greyder desperately biting the ribbonand begging me with teary eyes

 

Nnnn

 

 From his moutha sweet yet rough voice could be hearI do thought poor of himstill it feels good also

 The appearance of one muscular Knightwith teary eyes because of the overwhelming pleasureit’s quite temptingun

 

Nーーーー!」

 

 Since Greyder with trembling body yet still listening to me is so cuteI decided to give him a reward

 

Yoshgood boyThen let me untie those ribbon

 

 I pulled the ribbon out from his mouthand kissed him on his lipsFrom Greyder’s eyesthe tears spilled out

 

I’ll untie itbut don’t come yet? Okay?」

 

 Greyder nodded without saying anything

 So that I didn’t provoke him anymoreI untie the ribbon tied at the base of his meat-stick carefully

 

What do you want to do now? Do you want me to do it with my legs?」

 

 The teary eyes Greyder nodded intenselyso I hold his thing between my legs againand rubbed it up and down gently

 

AaaCommander! It is good! It feelsgood!」

 

You want to come?」

 

YesaacomeI want to comealreadyalreadyaa

 

Yoshit’s okayyou’ve worked hardso admirable

 

 I added more strength and squeezed him stronglyrubbed it more quicklyand Greyder raised his voiceAcummingcummingaaaaaaaーーー!」、as he let out his white thing over and over againmade my legs dirty

 

 

 

 

 

PleaseforgivemeI have dirtied Commander’s legs

 

 As he let out his rough breath haa haaGreyder apologized

 

Unthat’s trueTo dirtied my legs until like thisdid it feels good?」

 

Yeyesitfeelsgood

 

 The Knight Greyder with red cheeks like a maiden

 

Thenwash my legs with hot water

 

 Paaaaahis face shining brightly

 

I will do it happily! This Knight Greyderwith his whole heartwill wash Commander’s legs!」

 

 He filled a small tub with hot water and brought it to the bedthen he washed my legs as I sat there

 

Commander-donohow is it?」

 

It feels goodit washed the fatigue too

 

 I relaxed and drinking the fruit waterwhile my legs being washed

 

Commander’s legs……dyed with pinka beautiful legs……

 

 After he finishedhe rubbed his cheeks on my legand pressed his lips there

 

I am begging youCommandera rewardfor this Greyder……please give me the honor to cleanse your legs

 

 This manseriously a pervert

 HoweverI can’t help it since I’m in love with him

 

Suredo as you like?」

 

 When I smiled at himhe had a dreamy face before he put my toes inside his mouth

 

Aa……Sheryl……I am happy

 

 

 

 

 

 Like thisas I was training him at the same timeI passed the long 4 days proposal’s days off and still living

 

 E? 

 I’m quite a pervert also

 So rudecalled me a tactician will you

 Even Ididn’t become a Commander just for show you know? I certainly have the capability for it

 But wellif you know a woman who wants to train a man with leg-fetishfeel free to call out for meI can always give a consult for that

 To protect a young lady’s bodyis Knight’s one of the most important mission after all

 

          FIN.

Author notes : This concludes the story of the Knight GreyderToo stay with us for a long timethank you so much

 

Next chapter 

8 comments:

  1. I swear I don't have a foot fetish but that was so good. Definitely worth the wait. Thanks for the translation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great and funny. Thank you so much for translating. Also, I can't wait for the next story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello thanks for the beautiful translation but I can't find Alvin sama (the Duke) chaps in ur posts can be get the link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I haven't post it. It will be after the werewolf.

      Delete
  4. Wow thanks so much I looking forward to it ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, didn’t expect the twist! Lol ya if she doesn’t use tactics,she will be done dead in bed.lol thank you

    ReplyDelete