Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Until The Day We Meet Again

 

This is the translation of the short story from Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Hen volume 10. Keep in mind that Japanese and English are not my first language, so I might made some mistake with it. If you find any mistake, please drop a comment and I will fix it.

 

JapanKinomoto’s homeSakura just received her letter

 

Sakura : I’m home!

Keroas usualplaying game : Waa! What what you’re sure in a hurry

Sakura : I’m sorrywas it noisy?

Keronoticed the letter : N? Wai I’m going down for a while. Wonder what the snack is?

Sakura : U un

Sakuraunwrap the letter with a paper knife  : The paper knife that I bought to unwrap Syaoran-kun’s letter I’m glad that I can use it again

 

HongkongLi’s house

 

Yelan : You are making a face that looks like your soul got escaped

Syaoran : Mother・・・

Yelan : An empty body will got taken away by evil spiritI will observe today’s training that will start in the afternoon

Syaoran : But I heard that you got an urgent request to do

Yelan : It already been taken care of

Syaoran : But

Yelan : Is today’s training content is on a level that you can’t show to others

Syaoran : It is not like that・・・but it is still not enough・・・・・・

Yelan : If you have something that you want to accomplishof course it is important to training your techniquebut more than thatyou must not face away from your own heartYou already decided it rightThat you will became stronger so that you can become the master of the card from her land

Syaoran : Yes

Yelan : Then you just need to walk on the road that you have already decidedBut you must never look away from your own heartIf you ever do thatit will only bring grieve to your important person

Syaoran : ・・・Understood

Yelan : Thenin the afternoon

Syaoran : It’s good if my letter could make her smile even for just a little while though

Syaoran : Sakura・・・

 

Back in Japan

 

Sakura : Syaoran-kun・・・

Kero : Dangerous dangerous!

Sakura : What’s wrong?

Kero : Nii-chan already back! If my reaction was delayed by even 0.5 secondwe’ll met!

Touya in the background : ・・・・・・

Kero : Ee you finished already

Sakura : E?

Kero : The letter

Sakura : Un

Kero caress Sakura’s head and Sakura goes with Ehehe

Sakura : I’ll write the replyUsing the writing paper that I bought last time

Kero : Oo

Sakura : I hope that my letter could make Syaoran-kun smile even for just a little while

Sakura : Until the day we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment