Monday, February 22, 2021

Alvin Chapter 03

     Extra: Lyla and the Beautiful Duke Part 3

 

Translator notes : Thank you to BubbyPop-san for the ko-fi!

 

Waitplease listen to menn!」

 

 My voice of objectionwas blocked by his lips

 

 A kiss that covered my lipsit’s not like how I imagined itMy closed lips was being licked by Al’s slim tongue again and againas I become suffocated I can feel that gradually I lost my strength

 Thenwhen my lips got pried open little by littlehis tongue probed my teeththe pleasure that I felt makes me surrender to it

 

 As I’m being pressed into bedAl shoved his tongue into my mouthhe violated my mouth as he pleasesRather than a kissit was more like how a beast devour his prey greedily and intensely

 

 When I struggled in discomfort he enclosed my head with both of his handand he kept stirring the inside of my mouthrubbed our tongue vigorouslyhe poured out his overflowing saliva into me who can’t resist him

 I didn’t feel any kindness in itit was just a violent kiss that full of desireit makes me dizzy and couldn’t think of anything anymore

 

 AlvinRigordoa man that I loved more than anyone elsewho I couldn’t touch ever so lightlyviolating my mouth with his deeply desire

 Even thoughit was painfulyet as I was being immersed by the intoxicationthe embarrassing liquid drips somewhere between my legs

 

Fuwaa

 

 As he released my lipsI leaked out a meaningless words

 

 Alwhat’s the meaning of this

 Whydid you kissed me like I’m the one that you wish for

 Did you hate me enough to do that

 Noit’s wrong

 

 How the rape pervert Duke Alvin expressed his love inside the gameI watched it so many time that I could understand it without thinking

 

Lylait was stupid of me for thinking that I could give you to someone elseIt is already your destiny that you must always stay at my side

 

 The face that always has a calm smilenow it changed into a man’s face that full of desirehe shoot me a gaze that look like a gaze of carnivorous beast when it caught its prey

 

All of you are mineI will never give it to another man

 

 That gaze nailed me to the bedsewn me there

 

 Allove me』。

 If someone will steal me from him he would rather destroy me himself

 

 If he found someone who can replace meno doubt that he’ll torture her so he can get distracted from his feeling for me

 

 Including all the words that he saidAl’s crazy attachment running around my whole body like a poisonit makes me numb

 

 I’m happy

 The man that I wanted more than anyone elsehe also wants me enough he almost got mad

 

 Just by staring at that blue lustful eyesI can feel the pleasure caressed my bodyI twisted myself

 

Alpleasewaitaaa

 

 Even if I tried to tell him my lovehe didn’t let me do ithis hand and tongue turned my words into meaningless panted

 

 He crawled his tongue into my neckgently licked it up

 His moist tongue teased my tender spot over theremy body trembling and my breath becomes rough

 Is it a dream that I’m watching now? If yesthen I wish I never wake up

 I can feel his bodyit’s improperyet I’m hoping from the bottom of my heart that I can always stay in this dream

 

Noannot thereau!」

 

This place feels good rightLyla

 

 He let out a low laughter and licked my ear with his tongue so many timesthen Al who keep harassing my earsuddenly bite my earlobe hard

 

Hurt! It is hurt

 

 When I screamedhe who always have been a kind person to mehad a cruel smile on his beautiful face

 

Aaso pitifulAll of your body are mine alreadythat is why I need to make a mark in it so that nobody can take you from meDoes it hurt? I seebut you cannot escape anymorepitiful yet lovely Lyla

 

Hii!」

 

 His tongue scoop out the wound as if he want to screw it aroundI screamed

 My tears flowing out

 

Even your scream of pain are sweetlovely girlDo you feel sick of doing this kind of thing with meyour father’s replacement? But it does not matter if you hate itmore and moreI will engrave myself into your bodyuntil you cannot think about anything elseDrowning into pleasureI will make it so you cannot live without mebeloved Lyla

 

Al! Listen to me……

 

That is rightwe already stopped our parent-child relationship right

 

 He took out a new mouth gag and shackles that he had hidden beside the bedon that beautiful face he had a clear cold smile that made me couldn’t think of him as a person

 It’s like he’s the spirit of the blue rose

 

 

 

 

 

Nnn!」

 

If you are struggling so violently like thatyou will get a scratch on your wrist

 

Nn、」

 

Are you scaredof what I will do? It is alrightI will only loving you after allSince Lyla is a bad girlshe will feel good even if she is loved by the man that she hatedSeejust like this

 

Nーーー!」

 

 It’s hurt! My nipple will be torn off

 Since he kneaded my breasts so thoroughly the tips became sharp and rose-coloredand Al twisted it with his fingers strongly

 The pain pierced my bodyI struggled with tears streaming down on my face

 

This sharp embarrassing part became so hard alreadyWas it hurt? It is hurtyet it feels good also right? You are shaking your hipslewd Lyla

 

 The pale green dress has already been taken offeven my underwear got tore off into miserable shape and hanging loose around my body

 I can’t speak because of the gag in my mouthand the heavy metal shackle around my wrist tied me to the head of the bed

 

 I could almost see the game screen with titleAttention! In the middle of rape!』along with the voice that narrated it

 Moreover right into the hard and ero one

 

What a bad girleven though I was doing a terrible thing to you yet you still can feeling itThere was a messy and lewd sounds coming from between your legsHow many men have disciplined you until you have such an obscene body even though you are still a young lady? Or maybe you were born with the lewdness I wonderI did not notice it at allthat the small girl who were so beautiful like a dollgrew up as a lewd womaneven though I raised you myselfI am disqualified as a father

 

 He put my nipple in his mouthand bite it sharply

 

Nn!」

 

 Just nowI’m sure it’s bleeding

 

It is so delicious that it makes me want to eat itHerePapa will suck it gently okay

 

 While he fixed his eyes and looking at methis time he made lewd noise as he sucked my nipplechuku-chuku

 He teased the place that he bit with his tongue

 

Nn!」

 

 What’s with that Papastop this parent-child play you pervert

 

 I swearing in my heartbut with the pleasant feeling that conveyed through the tip of my breast that got entwined and rolled around with his tonguewhile he squeezed the other and rubbing the tip with his long and thin index finger and middle fingerI can only bend my waist indecently because the pleasure is just too much

 

 Why did it became like this

 No matter how you look at it our love is mutualbut why instead of whispering our love I got bitten enough until I’m bleeding

 I wonderwas it maybe because the Al inside the game is a Do’s pervert Duke

 Is this the result of the game correction

 

 I don’t want this……becauseeven though it’s hurtit feels so good at the same time that it feels like I’m going to die

 I didn’t want to realizethat I’m such a pervert

 Even though he was doing such a terrible thing to mewhen I think that Al’s going to ruin meI feel happy and good at the same timeto the point that I don’t care about other things anymore

 

 I rubbed my legs and writhing

 My body is getting aching more and more

 This is the birth of the pervert Lyla

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Because of the curiosity-seeking caressmy body was in miserable state

 Al who already tasted my skin inch by inchhas made countless marks by strongly sucking and bitingBlood leaked from the tooth-markthe inconsistency between red and blue spot is something that can’t be shown to other people

 

Lyla……I want to eat you up……

 

 While sucking my toes and licking with his tongueAl muttered absentmindedly

 What kind of situation is this other than something like I’m being eaten』?

 

Nn!」

 

 I moaned because of the sharp pain

 Aahe made bite marks on my toes as well

 

 Suddenly Al stood upand opened the door to the balcony

 

Lylatake a lookThe moon is beautiful tonightThe moonlight is so bright tonight that you cannot think that it is night time now

 

 Al still in full clothesbut he tore off the rest of my dress which was still entwined in my bodyand I ended up naked without any string left on my body

 Like thatI was being lifted by Al

 The nonresistance mewas taken to the balconyand he made me sit on the table placed thereThen Al holds me from behind

 

Nowlet show Lyla’s beautiful appearance to the moon alsoshall we? But you cannot let out any soundbecause if someone comes out to the balconythey can see Lyla’s embarrassing appearance

 

「!」

 

 Wawait a minute

 Is this the exposure play

 

 I shook my head to said that I hate this

 

Are you embarrassed? Of course not rightAfter all Lylaalready shown a lot of this embarrassing appearance to lot of menNeeyou like it if someone being able to see this wet place right?」

 

Nn!」

 

 I was sitting unstable on the tablethen he held my knees and spread them widely

 He slipped his fingers to my easy-to-feel slitand the pleasure that comes out from that place made me moan

 

Aayou are so wetYou really have an improper and lewd bodySeeif I rubbed it again and again like thisyour honey keep overflowingare you by any chance inviting a man?」

 

 When he covered his palm over my important parthe rubbed it back and forth so many times

 Because of the stimulus more of my love juice overflowingguchun guchunand the damp sound echoes on the balconyThen Al grabbed one of my breast with his other handand playing my nipple between his fingers

 

So amazingso wetYou seethe little bud over here are swelling and getting bigger

 

Nn

 

 He smeared the honey on my easy-to-feel bead (a.k.a clitoris)then Al kneaded it with his fingertips

 My already-burning body was immediately dominated by pleasure and started to reach the top

 

Nn! N!」

 

 Even though I don’t like thisbut my body didn’t listen to what my brain saidI felt a tingling sensation on my lower abdomen

 

You felt good rightyou seeyou feel more if you think that someone could see you rightbut it is okaylet us exposed this embarrassing appearance more

 

 His hands never resthe kept teasing that part

 

Herehow about this? Should I do it like this?」

 

Nnnnーーーーー!!!

 

He exposed my secret place in full view toward the full moonand while my body shook violently I reached the climax

 

Author notes : The persecution from the Duke Alvinwill still continueWith gag in her mouthLylais in depair

Support me on ko-fi? 

Next chapter 

3 comments: