Saturday, September 26, 2020

Greyder Chapter 17

     Extra : The Knight Greyder and The Female Commander Part 17

 

Please excuse me

 

 A wide back entered my sightstanding tall between me and the couple who was flirting with each other

 It’s Greyder

 For some reasonhe looked like he protected me and spoke to our guests

 

The preparation for the training has been completed over thereI am sorry for the late introductionI am GreyderLyttonI am the next Third Knight Commanderit has been planned that I will be the one who will take over the Third Knight from Third Knight Commander SherylFeidanI am sorry but Third Knight Commander Sheryl need to prepare herself now so

 

Maaso you are Greyder-sama……

 

 Flora leaked out a surprise voice

 I’m sure she was surprised because Greyder’s quite a fine man

 Heif you didn’t know that he’s such a pervertis a very good looking man after all

 More over if you’re a type of woman who prefer sturdy body in particularhe have a wonderfully firm muscle that make you want to caress his body unconsciouslynot to mention he’s a young noble with beautiful face

 He usually wore a serious expressionbut occasionally he’ll give you a sweet and gentle smile……no nothat kind of thing doesn’t matter

 

……

 

 When I peeked out from behind the shadow of his broad backI could see the ikemen Greyder and the blushing Floraand then there was the beautiful man Starks-shiwho released out a tremendous blizzard which couldn’t be compared from the one he was released toward me earlier

 

He is theunequaled rape knight……

 

 N

 Just nowI thought that I heard something that I couldn’t ignore

 

 I looked at Flora the owner of that voice

 

NowCommanderover here

 

 Howeverthere was someone who disturbed me

 

WaawaitGreyder!」

 

 I want to observe Flora a little moreI want to know the meaning of the words just nowyet Greyder dragging me out from here

 

Well then Himesee you in a while

 

 I let out those words so that it didn’t seem that we’re being rude to themand timidly I looked at Greyder’s face who was taking me away with his hand on my shoulder

 

 Hejust nowwas he falling for Flora already

 

 Greyder tied his lips tightlyand made a scary face

 

 Are? 

 That’s not a falling-in-love face though

 Was he in a bad moodbecause Flora-hime already have a fiancée? 

 But I felt thatthat kind of chara didn’t appear on the game

 UnI’m not really surewhat happened to this world

 But for sure just now Floralooked at him and said unequaled rape knight……

 

Commander Sheryl

 

Whawhat?」

 

 Greyder suddenly stopped and grabbed my shoulders with both of his handswho was still in the middle of thinking

 

 That was quite painfulJust because you’ve a change of heartdon’t start and treat me roughly will you

 

Nowwhat were you thinking?」

 

He? Just now? Nonothingnothing important……

 

 Just how come Flora-hime knowsthat you’re the unequaled rape knightthough there’s no way I could say something like thatso I just laughed to dodged his question

 

 A prove that I’m still having a Japanese’s traiteven though I already reincarnated to here

 

 HoweverGreyder seems to mistaken the meaning of my laugh

 

Were you thinking about that man

 

That man?」

 

KarlsendStarks! He is the famous Starks himself

 

……AaI see! Heethat’s why I thought that I’ve heard it somewhereso he’s the famous businessman StarksHe’s more younger than what I expected

 

 Greyder who is in charge of this visitalready received a lot of information about them it seems

 

Let me make this clearthat man is the fiancée of FloraEurencie! He is belong to another woman!」

 

Oouis that so……?」

 

 That’s whywhat’s wrong with that

 

 I was wondering what’s strange about that and tilted my neckwhile Greyder looking down with a terrifying face

 

Both of them are so closethat no one could separated them

 

Isis that so……

 

 ……Aa I seeGreyder wasin shock right now

 No wondersince the beloved Flora-himealready have an ikemen fiancée like thateven this capture target would be surprised

 

 As his superior I should comfort himas I thought so I patted his shoulder and spoke as softly as possible

 

It’s too early to give up you know? Human’s heart can change after allwe’re knightsso we didn’t give up the battle until the endOkay?」

 

 So you should cheer upbut before I can say ithis face became red andSherylare you really with that man……whispered something like thatthen he was shaking his headfor some reason his eyes moistened and suddenly he dashed out

 

As usual he’s a man whose behavior is hard to understand

 

 I shrugged and started my preparation for the training

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As expected from Sheryl-samaI could not match you at all

 

 I reached out my hand to Flora who said thatand help her to stand

 

HahahaI am an active knight after allNeverthelessI was surprised with Flora-hime’s strengthNoin all honestythis was the first time I saw a noble princess with a high level skill like thisIt made me felt that I must training harder so I did not lose in the future

 

 Florawas surprisingly strongShe’s on a different level from the other young princessin term of practical strength

 On top of it she can use magic alsoif I do it poorly I’m afraid that I would be the one who lose

 

If it was possibleI would like to invite you to enter the KnightsNomaybe Imperial Guard was more suitable?」

 

Even if you said that! Even though Sheryl-sama’s breath did not got disarranged even for a moment

 

 Maybe she was really disappointedshe said so with a sulky look and yet she’s still looking adorableI restrained myself who wanted to pinch those cheeks

 

Flora-himeyour swordsmanshipeven though it is looks docile yet it has some twist in itit is so interestingDid someone taught you?」

 

Wellit was KarlHe was once my exclusive butlerand he taught me sword and magic since my early age

 

Houthe fiancée-donoHe seems to be quite experiencedI would like to train with him once

 

……I did not really recommended it thoughbecausehe is a do’S after all

 

DoSis it

 

Even the capture targets would be surprisedsince he is a sly and ruthless do’S ikemen

 

 With Flora’s wordsI swallowed my breath

 This child just nowcertainlysaid capture targets

 

……Why is it……

 

E?」

 

 I muttered as I looked at Flora-hime’s round sky-blue eyes

 

Did you familiar with the word ofcapture targets?」

 

 Flora-himewith wide eyes as well as round mouth

 

……Aaaaa!? WasSheryl-sama also reincarnated from Japan……

 

Florais something wrong?」

 

 Maybe he didn’t like how we was talked so sneakily togetherthe sly and ruthless do’S ikemenKarlsendStarks-shi approached usFlora closed her mouthand quickly whisperedI will contact you later!」。

 

 

 

 

 

 Maybe FloraEurenciealso a reincarnated person like me

 I was lightly shocked

 

 For sureit’s not strange if there was another reincarnated person from Japan beside meDespite that otome game’s suggestive contentit was quite popularso of course there was a lot who have played it

 

 Butfor even the heroine is a reincarnated person……so pitifulshe must have been scared

 

 I remembered the many rape still-video scenes

 

That’s not good……seriously will die……

 

 As I stay there with a blank thoughtGreyder approached meFor some reasonhis eyes shining brightly

 

 ……Aahe wasalready falling in love

 

What is itGreyder

 

I have a request for Commander-dono!」

 

 With that voiceFlora-hime and Starks-shi looked here

 

Since Flora-hime took the trouble and visiting here nowcould I ask you to training with me? A sham battle between the current Commander and the next Commander

 

 All the member、「Oogood thing!」「I definitely want to see itwe could learn from it」「Greydergood luck!」raised their voice like thatEven the Vice Commander YanleeGooddo it do itstirred up like that

 

 What’s thisthis excitement

 

Maathat is wonderful!」

 

 Even Flora-hime’s eyes shining brightly

 

Or maybeCommander-dono already tired?」

 

 Greyder said with a narrowed eyes

 

Don’t joking aroundI understandthere’s not many opportunities like this after allI’m also interested with clashing sword with you

 

 Greyder noddedand then he said

 

Thenhow about we go with this plan? The one who wincan ask one thing from the one who loseOf coursewith condition that it is something that did not go against the chivalry

 

Hahahahainteresting! GreyderI wonder if you have money to buy alcohol for all the Knights member

 

 I winked to himand he’sCommander alsoplease be prepare for itand laughed

 He planned to win against meSeriously he has good guts

 

Yoshwe’ll do one round then

 

Could I ask Vice Commander Yanlee to be the referee

 

Yoshleave it to me! Good luckGreyder

 

Oi oino support for me? So cruel

 

It would be boring to support the stronger one right

 

 I shrugged

 

 And like thatthe match between me and Greyder started

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry about this Greyder

 

Kuu!」

 

 As I grinnedthe breathless Greyder made his next move

 Even thoughhis legs should be tired already

 The difference in physique is the difference in weightthe muscle heavy after all

 

 His one blow is quick and heavyHoweverif I ward it of well I wouldn’t receive any damageand since he was attacking with all his force it will reduce his physical strength

 I moved with light step without any wasteprovoked himand occasionally attacked

 Greyder was desperately countered it with his attackButif he’s too desperatehis attack wouldn’t be as good as usualIf it’s against monstera swordsman like him will be a good force

 

 Howeverin this small duelI had an advantage

 

Uooooo!」

 

 I dodged his full-power blow and at the same time I moved my sword to made his sword hit the groundand now his sword was completely cut off from its hilt

 

Soso amazing! Sheryl-samahow strong……

 

 I could hear Flora-hime’s full of emotion voice

 

The match finishedGrey……der!?」

 

 I threw out my swordand kicked the groundI rolled my body and barely lose my momentum

 

Youwhat are

 

Not yet! I will not give up! Definitely!」

 

 Greyder who was already losing his swordthis time he challenged me with his bare hands

 

Yanlee! Your judgement!?」

 

Both sides still have their fighting spiritSo the match continues

 

 What with that judgement

 

Commander-donooooooo!」

 

As if I let you!」

 

 Like a bearGreyder tried to caught meI slipped through him and kicked him in the face

 

Gua!」

 

 This is the end

 An ikemen who fell with with a bloody face

 

Yanleeyour judgement

 

Not yeeeeeeet!」

 

Are you a wild bear!?」

 

 What a vitality

 When Greyder gets up he’ll attack me again

 

 I put my arm around his neck and tightened itIf he loses his consciousness it’ll be my win

 Yet Greyderbefore he lose his consciousness said in a faint voice

 

It’s hitting……Sheryl’s breasts……

 

Hii

 

 As I got disturbed by thatGreyder escaped from my armWith a rough breath haa haaWhat a……reward……I could hear he said thatwithout thinkingThis pervert!」I scolded him

 

This bastardthere’ll be no next time!」

 

I will never give up!」

 

 I’m full of sweatwhile Greyder with blood

 

 I clenched my fistrunning toward himaimed at that face

 

What!?」

 

 My tactic waswhen he guarded his face I’ll move to his back and ended this match with a hit at the back of his headyet Greyder responded with a really unexpected act

 

 Heopened his armstrying to catch me who charging into him with full power

 

Are you stupid!」

 

 I was going to keep my attack as it isbut as expected I’d already lost my composureMy right hand was caught by Greyderwith that momentum my body got rotatedand then struck the ground

 

Ugu!」

 

 Unintentionally I let out my cries as Greyder leaned on meboth of my arms were suppressed

 

Thisismy……win……

 

 Greyder’s face as he smirked was swollen and covered with bloodhe looked like a demon not an ikemenonly those blue eyes shining like a jewel

 I don’t have enough strengthand his whole body was on top of meit’s like I’ll be crushed by his body

 

……I got itYour winGreyder

 

 I put a bitter smileand Yanlee proclaimed loudlyThe winner is Greyder!」、all the members and Flora-hime shoutedWaand applauded

 

……Did you really wanted to show Flora-hime your good point that much

 

 I’m feeling lonelyand laughed with teary eyes

 

 He didn’t move from above me even after his victory got declaredfor a while I could hear his rough breathand then finally he opened his mouth

 

Third Knight Commander Sheryl-donoas promised will you hear my request now?」

 

Aait’s a promise after allNo can doI’ll say good bye to this month’s salarythen

 

 While I said that jokinglyhe said with a serious face

 

Well thenthe winner GreyderLytton’s requestBaron Lady SherylFeidanplease marry me!」

 

Author notes : Grey-tan showed his manly sidesThe coolest ikemen bear in this world! 

 

Next chapter 

5 comments:

  1. Wait a minute Greyhawk, that's going a bit too far! I really thought he would ask for a date, but I guess they need to speed things along. Thank you for the translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha going straight for the marriage proposal. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the side story more then the actual main story

    ReplyDelete