Sunday, February 13, 2022

The Reincarnated Princess Candidate Aims for a Happy Ending Chapter 04

Lauro side

 

Author notes : This is the story from Lauro’s point of viewR18

 

 I gently stroked the exhausted and sleeping Esther’s cheeksUntil a few moment agoshe was looking at me with flushed cheeks and teary eyes

 

 Esther who works hard for the people every dayis popular as a beautiful and intelligent crown princessWhen she visit the orphanage she will look after the children and read book for themwhen she go to the marketshe will talk to the shop owner freelyas she bite into the fruit that she receivedIf she stays silent she will look like a dollso it will give an inaccessible impressionbut she always gave an endless smile and actively interacted with the people

 When she returned to the Royal Palacefor the sake to enhance the welfareshe will call the political officer and discussed about the new system until late night

 As a crown princessshe seemed to enjoyed those fulfilling days

 

 HoweverI do not think that I like itAnd the resultis this situationShe keep her dignified appearanceshe never forget her smile and talked with many menI understand that it is what she need to dobut I still did not like itAs she is mine nowthe only one that she can talk to is meof course the only one that she can smile to is me alsoI want her to see me onlyI want to take her to the bed and hug herI want to excite her again and againand will not release her even when she saidNo more」。She is vulnerable to pleasureshe always look at me with moist eyesand gradually beggingfor moreHer face at that time is not the face ofThe Perfect Crown Princess』、but just a face of woman who fall into greedSince only I can see that expression of hermy desire to monopolize her got satisfied a littleCalling her namewanting herexcited for herhugging herSo until tomorrowor at leastshe would not be able to move from here until noonMy time with my EstherincreasedWith smile on my faceI stroked her cheeks again

 

 

* * *

 

 

 The first time I strongly aware of Estherwas when I was seventeen years oldand she was twelve years old

 

 She was like now can freely go in and out of Royal PalaceThe future was arranged at that timeshe was the princess candidate of the second prince Rinaldomy brother-in-lawso I has seen both of them played together several timesAt that timebright smiles always there on her lovely faceas she and Rinaldo ran away from studying timeOn a hot daythey jumped into the fountain in the gardensometimes even made the maids screamedShe was a good match with my no-brain brother-in-lawI even thought like that so I did not paid much attention toward her

 

 At that timeI did not have any motivation toward anythingIt is not like I wanted to brag about itbut I can always do more than what I expected toMoreover without any hard effortYou can only be regarded as adult when you are eighteen years oldbut as one of the royal familyI have done a lot of public affairwithout changing my expressionand just spent my days like thatI may be the first princebut the one who will inherited the throne was probably Her Royal Highness’s sonRinaldoFor that matterI really do not have any complaint at allDisappoint as it isRinaldo may not have any brainbut since there are a lot of good political officer there should not be any problem

 

 One dayI just wanted to be aloneso I went to the summer house in the backyardSince the backyard can be accessed only by royal family or people who are close to themthat place is comfortableAnd it was a rare day without any public affairso I was going to take it slow

 

「『Good day……welcometo come here……wrongmaybe Welcome』。So difficult! What is this!? Seriouslysince you come to this country at least use this country’s language

 

 Esther the princess candidate of my brother-in-lawhold her head without regarding how she messed up her beautiful blonde hairMoreovershe looked different from how she was beforeShe spoke not in a spoiled waywas not lady-likebut regardless she spoke clearly and full of will

 Seems likeshe practiced how to welcomed the western prince who will stay here for about half a month for culture exchange

 

Aー、can’t can’t! If I’ve time to complainI should just studyAfter this there will be economic history lectureso I don’t have much timeSeriouslywhere did Rinaldo go

 

 As I kept peeping so she did not noticed meEsther repeated the greeting over and overuntil she was able to speak the words fluentlyOther than thatshe also tried common conversations and words

 

 Eventuallyshe hurriedly picked up the scattered textbooks and paper with flustered face and went back to the Royal PalacePerhaps the lecture time that she mentioned earlier was approached

 

 When I approached the summer house that Esther useda small notebook was dropped therePerhaps it was hersand losing to the curiosityI flipped through itIn there what was written including things likelecture schedulereviewpreparation for the lessonself-study planand things that she had to doI wondered if she had enough time to sleep with this kind of scheduleLast time I saw her was when I saw her jumped into the fountainI tilted my neck as I thoughtmy impression about her before and now was totally different

 

 ThereforeI started to look at Esther

 

 

* * *

 

 

 Three years has passedShe turned fifteen years oldand as each passing yearshe become more beautifulShe is prettylike a rose that was beginning to bloomand will fully bloom in a few years

 She spoke with foreign ambassadors with their own languageshe was admired by everyone because of her good cultureShe excellent in embroidery and musiceven with riding horse and self-protection wayall of those were praise as first classShe even actively involved in public affairs、『The perfect candidate of Crown Princess』。That was their perception of her

 

 NeverthelessI know

 

 That Esther making a hard effort behind the shadowThere was time that she even collapsed due to lack of sleepShe has beautiful skin that normally she did not even need to put on make-up on her facebut she often applied it to hide her dark circles

 

 Alsoshe had a bad mouth that did not match with her beautiful faceWhen she was studying alone in the summer houseas if she has accumulated enoughshe was complaining to herselfI was surprisedwhen she talked about a certain ambassadorfrom country which has a strong tendency about man and female rights)「Don’t just talk about it in your own value! Just shut up you bald!」。And thenshe was hitting the cushion near her with her handsThe only one who know about this side of her is myself

 

 She who was aiming to beThe perfect candidate of Crown Princess』、the appearance of her who continued her tireless effortprobably that was the beginningI become strongly attached to her who often changed her facial expressionI never satisfied no matter what I doI was just an empty shellbut I thought that I would be able to change if I can have herShe is an existence that shines like a star to me

 When I realized thatI wanted her no matter what happenedI wanted her to be mineI do not need anyone else beside herWhat should I do so I could have her

 

 The method become clearshe was here as a princess candidate for Rinaldo who was still like to playing aroundTo be exact she was the candidate for the Crown Princess

 

 Then the answer was simple

 

 ――II just need to become the Crown Prince

 

 

* * *

 

 

Thank you for giving me your timeHer Royal Highness

 

 We sat face to face inside the queen’s private roomHer hair colour is very similar to Rinaldoand her face was a bit sternRinaldo was more like fatherHer Royal Highnesshaasighed and cover her face with her fan

 

I am sure I always saidthat when we are alone you can just call me Aunt

 

 As she laughed astonishinglyher expression soften a littleAs the substitution of our unreliable fathershe who was running the politic is called the heroine by people

 

 My mother was the queen’s maidbut in reality she was actually the queen’s sister in lawShe is the unrecognized daughter from the Duke’s familythe queen’s familyand the queen love my mother like a sister she even brought her to the Royal PalaceTherethe king touched my motherand I was born soonMy mother died shortly after giving birth to meso I grew up under the queen’s care

 

Aunt……I will do something that can betray your obligation toward me from now on

 

 The queen just moved her eyebrows a littleurged me to go ahead

 

I want to become the Crown Prince

Why?」

 

 A short question with a voice that does not showed any emotion

 

I want Esther

 

 I also answered brieflyIt is not like I want the throneWhat I want is EstherBut for that I need to become the Crown Prince no matter what means that I need to do

 

 The queen closed her eyes and kept silent for a while

 

I am nowone of the royal familyIf you think for the sake of the royal family ……in the end you need to take the throne……

 

 She looked far awaymaybe she was thinking about her own childRinaldoAs intelligent and fair as she isshe probably understand that Rinaldo did not suitable to be a king

 

But stillfor it to be Esther……That child doing wellI am sure she will become a wonderful Crown PrincessNowfor other child to become the Crown Princess……each house will become noisy

 

 The queen’s family is one of the Duke’s familywhile Esther is coming from another Duke’s familyEsther was selected as a candidate to balance the faction

 

I will not openly support youButI will not stand in your way as wellMake the old foxes in the Royal Palace to admit you as a Crown Prince on your own

 

 I just bowed quietlyleft the queen’s roomand the secret talk was overWithout correcting the queen’s misunderstandingThe queen love the country and the royal familyThat is why she acknowledge my existence as someone who can bring a better development for the countryButI have no desire at all to work for the country or the royal familyAll was so I can have EstherI did not said any liesIf she wanted the country to develop then I will do my bestOn the contrary if she wanted to destroy the country then I will destroy it without leaving any dust behindCurrentlyshe is working hard to became the Crown PrincessAnd that is whymy goal is to became the Crown PrinceWhat she wanted after I have herThat isthis country’s future

 

 Firstwhat I need to dowas to create an organization that I can move freely like my limbsObviously there is another reason behind thatit was so I can control the information within Royal PalaceOf courseso I can know all of Esther’s actions and schedules

 

 I will tryto not let her do any official business with RinaldoMy subordinates was misunderstanding itthinking that I did that to drove Rinaldo outwhile in reality I just did not want him to stay close to meOn the official business appointment dayif I throw some bait to Rinaldowithout thinking my brother will bite the bait and choose itThat was too muchI was totally disappointed of my brother-in-law’s brain that I become worried about him

 

 ThenI will appeared in front of Esther who was in trouble because she cannot found RinaldoWhen I called out to hera momentalways for a moment she would let out an unpleasant expressionOnly I who was always looking at her for a long time can notice itShe rarely talked to meand even when we talked she would only gave a ceremonial greeting

 As The perfect candidate of Crown Princess』、she never makes such a face to othersNo one else can recognize itI thought as I smiledHoweverthat was an expression that she show only to meEven though that was an expression which clearly said that she wanted to keep me awayI was satisfied because that wastoward me only』。Even though she cries and hates itthere is no problem because I will not let her escape

 

 The carriage time after the official business time always the most blissful timeAs I asked her about today’s official businessEsther will answeredgave out her opinionand will asked about my opinion toward itI never missed any of her wordsI felt like I listening to a beautiful musicInstead of avoiding meshe will leaned forward and let out her wordsHer eyes was uplifted and a little moisturizedher cheeks was slightly redShe was not a bloodless doll after allI could not help but want to hug her

 In factfor some casesEsther’s opinion got added in the political measuresOnly at time like thatshe will running and searching for meto give me her gratitudeNot with a smile fitted for the candidate of Crown Princessbut with a smile that suitable for someone of her agesFor sureshe is so cute like that that I even thought that I want to locked her somewhereand honestly was about to do so

 

 Soon Rinaldo will turn eighteen years oldThe throne succession ceremony will be held along at the same time with the marriage ceremonyit almost time to get Esther also

 I thought about tomorrow’s plan in the officeTomorrow Esther will visit the orphanageThe bait for Rinaldo already ready alsoFor being able to be with her naturally relaxes my cheeksWhen they saw me like thatmy subordinates misunderstanding again

 

It is finally the punishment time

 

 What I saw right nowwas a report of fraud of one certain noblemanwhich I have been followed up for the last six monthFinally we got the proofMaybe they all thought that I was happy because of it

 

True

 

 It certainly is a pleasureThat noblemaninvited Esther who turned sixteen years old at that time and was attending one evening party to danceEven though I was angry with that reason alonehe was persistently clinging even after the dance was overand looked like he wanted to lick her all overI sent my subordinates to separated themcasuallybut of course that did not lessen my ire at allso after that nightI gathered his informationand decided to ruin his whole house

 There is always one or two unpleasant thing for any human beingSure enoughhis house falsely reported the amount of ore produced from the mountain within their territoryOre is also a raw material for making weaponEven if they did not intend to do thatit all come to the matter of make some evidence even if there was noneThe organization that I created two years agowere now calledShadowwhich involving in some dirty missionsThe investigator picked up the evidence scattered byShadow』。Thenit will become a complete reportIt was a pre-established harmony for mebut I was happy that he will not appeared in front of Esther again after this

 

 Like thisby punished some of the housesthe reason all because of Esther)、as a result I was able to seal the house which was against me to become Crown Prince

 

 Everything that need to be done already doneNowEstherLet pick up my queen

 

 

* * *

 

 

N……?」

 

 With a slight movementEsther opened her eyesIt is unusual for her to wake upwhile I still hugged herHer jewel-like beautiful green eyes shine vaguely

 

 Since I forcibly married herI was even prepared for her to avoid meyet that day Esther said that she like meAfter thatshe never show that unpleasant expression toward me again

 

 Esther blinked her eyesThis gesture of her is a little childish yet so cute

 

Lauro……pull it out……?」

I refuse

 

 I retracted my previous statementEsther put on her unpleasant expressionThat is also a source of excitement for meSince it is an unpleasant expressionsolely for me onlyI want to monopolize any of Esther’s expression

 

Aan……I said no

 

 She said noyet her voice contained low heatI started to move my hips slowlyHer face which shown off her sleepy expressionsoon become stern and hotBecause Esther’s inside is warm and feels so goodthat is why I want to always stay inside

 

Noearlier already……too muchnot againa

It is trueCan you hear it also? Your honey mixed with thing that I let out insidethere is squeaking noise

 

 If I move a little too quicklythe white things will be scrapped outAawhat a waste

 

Aau……from morningthe meeting with……parliamentary officer Jesshii

 

 I pushed in one movenot letting her say anymore

 

EstherI already said to never call out for another man’s name right?」

Hyaubutwo……rk

Haa……if you care so much about work like thatit makes me want to just lose the country

What areaaaaaa

 

 I moved my hips to rubbed Esther’s favorite placeas I played with her breastsShe will let out the most responsive response when I scratched her breasts tip especiallyAaseeshe become more tightAs if she wants to suck my thingto stick inside herinside her swollen placeShe already completely remember my shape

 

 Maybe because she recovered a little since she got to sleep beforeeven while she let out her pantsEsther did not let go of her reasonI really like itbecause it is going to take time to make her show me her fallen faceBut there is no problem to serve her until that time arrived since it is such a blissful time for me

 

Noodon’tmove

I understand

Kyau

 

 I raised Esther’s body while I still inside herand sit face to face with her

 

Seenow I would not move

This……nn

 

 Instead of moving my hipsI kissed her deeplyI ate her mouth fiercelyletting saliva to dropped thereAt first she stretched her armstrying to escape somehowbut soon she lost her strengthand her hips began to shake lightlyThe area around her mouth is wet with saliva which she could not swallowAs much as thatEsther’s eyes become moist and wetLooks likethere is a conflict between her remaining reason and her body which searching for pleasureIf she moveit will feels goodEsther’s body can understand that clearly

 

I would not movethat is why Esther should just do it as she likes

 

 If she pull herself outit possible to end this actButif she really do itit will become a problem to meso I put my hand on her back and stroked there with my fingers to enhance her sensuality

 

N

 

 Her body shakes because of itand as if she did not want me to realized itshe covering her mouth with both of her hand to killing her voiceas she glared at meAaI was so thrilled that I got to see Esther with that kind of eyesI realized that my thing growing up more bigger

 

Not fair……Lauro isnot fair

 

 While she looked at another sideshe tightened around meEsther has fallen

 

 The movement of Esther who tended to be reluctant became bolder in no timeIf she can hit her good place herselfshe can get the pleasure quicklyAs she raised her voiceshe put her hands on my shoulderand moved her hips up and downJustit is indeed feels goodbut since I cannot get the stimulus that I wantedI became frustratedFrustratedbut I did not show any of that behaviorand just let Esther to choose

 

What will you doEsther? Do you want to feel more good?」

 

 I lightly kissed Esther who nodded a little with red faceI held her hips againMoved her higher a littlebefore moved her down in one move

 

Haa

 

 Esther seems to came a little with the stimulus that reached the depths of her abdomenHer body warped like a bowand her inside become narrowerLike thatlittle by littleher voice become higher

 

Aaaufeels good……Laurolike……moredo more

 

 I sucked the breastswhich was presented in front of me

 

Hiihanonot that……not together……too goodmy head……become strange

There is no problem since I will still love you who became crazyAaI want to do this all the time

 

 I pushed her downbefore hold her hips high againrepeated those movementThe sound of skin rubbed with skin and the ever-increasing sound of waterAn ecstatic expression floated on Esther’s facewhile she just enjoyed the pleasure

 

Haano morecomeI’ll comenonohaau

Kuu……I love youEsther

 

 Saw Esther’s face when she cameI let out my desire alsoI poured all of me deep inside heras I keep hugged herHer soft body become relaxed and looseSeems like she has fallen againIt would be great if I can hug her after she awake and devoured her againawake and hug and devoured her all over againhow nice it would be if I can keep her in my arms always

 

 But Esther hoped for the country and the peopleto become more abundantAndshe will become the power for itSince I have no other way I will help her with that

 

Just tell me whenever you get tired of itSince the preparation already doneI will make it so that you can never get out of this room and just live comfortably here

 

 I sucked hard that sweaty neckand left a red mark thereNot anyone elsejust mine

 

 I pulled out the cloth to enveloped both of usand closed my eyesThe dawn is near

 

 Esther who filled my empty selfI would not let her go even for a second

 

 Buy a coffee for me?

1 comment:

  1. The story was great(。•̀ᴗ-)✧, waiting for the next chap
    ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾ TY for translating🙇

    ReplyDelete