Saturday, December 11, 2021

The Reincarnated Princess Candidate Aims for a Happy Ending Chapter 03


Author note : It’s R18。

 

Haahaaseriously……only that place……yaa

 

 His Highness Lauro devoured my lips again and again like how he did with the kiss of an oath at noonwhile meddling with my chestMy thin nightwear was quickly taken offcrumpled and dropped under the bed

 

 

 He rubbed me with his big hands like he wanted to changed my shape into hisand he put my sharpened nipple into his mouthA chill running on my back when he sucked it like a babyThe other nipple got pinched by his fingertipsit feels a little painfulbut that too turned into a pleasant feeling in the end

 

Hau

 

 He flicked the tipAt that moment numbness like an electric current ran through my whole bodyMaybe His Highness likes my reactionbecause he continued to scratched it with his nail

 

Hiu……no……stop

 

 Numbness turned into feverand it accumulating in my lower abdomenI tried to scratch the sheets with my legs to run away from the feverbut instead my body just getting hotter

 

Esther……finallyyou are mineI like you who are doing her best so you can become Princessno matter what I wanted to obtained you……By any means necessary

 

 He keep staring at meAs I felt the chillsI felt that something else was overflowed from my lower abdomen

 I have enough knowledge thanks to the erotic novels that I read in my previous lifeWhile the education in this worldjust follow what your husband says and it all goodonly that

 Butbut it’s not like I already did it in my previous life so you could say that this is my first time as wellMore than this is not goodI like His Highness LauroI admit thatButwhat I requested isI’d like it if we go more slowly

 

 His Highness Lauro’s hands began to moved from my chest to my lower partHe stopped for a moment to tickled my sidethen moved his hands againKuchurifor sure the sound of water reached my earsIt can’t be helped that I felt embarrassed

 

You are wet

 

 This kind of line in novelfor sure I read it with excitement and thumping heartbut when you were told in your face like this you can’t help but want to die because of the embarrassmentNow I can understand the heroine’s feeling so clearly and painfully

 

Yaano more……halet’s stop here

 

 I frantically begging for itYet my underwear got removed in no timeand His Highness’s long fingers are touching my female genitalia up and downThe more he move it the more I hear the wet sound and I can barely stand it

 

I would not let you goI did said that right? So I would not stop eitherWe already did our marriage oathAnd I will make your body mineWe do not know when Rinaldo will change his mind again after all

 

 Rinaldo? Why Rinaldo’s name appeared here now? 

 

Kyau

 

 The flower bud was lightly pressedMy body bounces because of the stimulus that I never know beforeThis is……more dangerous than what I thoughtMy ability to think got blown away at onceI felt like I can’t think about anything anymore

 

That timeRinaldo did not touched you anywhere right? Wellif he indeed touched you even for a bitwe would not be sure if he was able to attend today’s ceremony or not

 

 His Highness Lauro’s smile looks so darkWhy do you know about that time

 

Heyyou did not have any time to think about useless things you know

E!? Aawaitwa……hauu

 

 His finger slipped insidethen he took it out before re-entered again so slowlyIt’s not hurtbut the feeling of there’s something inside meit feels terribleStillmy secret place which was wet because of his caress before released some wet noise

 

I know all about your works for Royal PalaceSo that I can stand by your side legallyI never missed any chance

 

 Eee? Then about how we usually are together for those official dutiesthat was your aim? 

 

Aa……butthat should be……Rinal……Rinaldo’s official duties……haaaaa

 

 Suddenly his fingers moved fasterHe stroked my inside until I raised my hipsand my upper body got bent

 

Esther is a bad girlTo called another man’s name at our first nightYou need to be punished

 

 HiiiiHis Highness Lauro licked his lips with his tongueI can’t stand his terrible sex appeal and that predator’s line of sightI need to keep our distance

 

 I’m not the Esther in the novelAnd His Highness Lauro is not just a character eitherEven though I thought sostillI turned on his yandere switch? To summarize all the remarks that he made so farhe were watching me right? It’s okay if you only showed your affection part to me you know

 

 But my struggle didn’t mean a thingHis Highness Lauro spread my legs out so easily

 

SeeEstherYour precious part is twitchingThe honey is dripping as if it is waiting for the punishment

I am notI am not waiting at all!」

 

 I tried to close my legsbut it was impossible because in addition that I was being held down so firmlyhe position himself between my legs

 

Nowtime for the punishment

Hauu

 

 The tongue that suspiciously licked his lips earliernow moved into my secret placeHe purposely made some wet noiseas he moved his tongue violentlyand sucked the honeyIt was harsher when he sucked my flower budThe pleasure rushes inas I was panting without any way out

 

NooIt feels……too good……haa haa……no more

EstherEstherso cuteI like your face that you wore when you became the candidate for the Crown Princessbut this discomposed face is more attractive

 

 This time two finger slipped inmoved around as if they want to spread my insideOccasionallyhis thumb will pushed my flower budat that time more honey will overflowedand it helped his finger movement

 As it kept moving aroundhe touched one place inside me which made me want to let out a screamI managed to bite down my voicebut he found it out easily

 

Here isthe place that make you feels foodWhen I touched it you tightened around my fingersYour body sure is honest

Nonot that placeSeriouslyyaanodo notHaa

 

 He added another fingerattacked without mercyand it feels like my body will explode as something rising up inside

 

Noplease no

Come

 

 As the same time he commanded with that short wordI screamed without soundI stretched out my legsmy mind becomes whiteand sweat flowed down from my bodyI can only managed to take short breathswhile my heart beating crazilyMy body weakened by the feeling of my firstcome』。

 

Damn ityou are just too cuteI will put it in

 

 WaitI can’t even say thatHis Highness Lauro looking at me with such crazy eyesHe took out his meat stick and pressed it against my secret placePlace that originally already drenched with my honey twitching as if it wants to accept His Highness’s hot thingEven sothe pain from my body being pried open made a little bit of my strength returnedand my body became tense

 

Uuhurt

I do feel sorryButI cannot stop anymore

 

 He dropped a kiss into my lipsIt was not a greedy kiss like beforeit was a soothing and gentle kissa kiss which you will give to your precious person

 As I enduring the painI staring at His Highness LauroI can feel the crazy fever and his love forme YesHis Highness didn’t hold Esther as if she is a doll right nowBecause he wantsme』、that’s why he holds me

 I pulled His Highness’s headand give him a kissHe was a little surprisedbut immediately he kissed me more deeplyFor sure it feels good when he touched the inside of my mouthAnd the moment he felt that I loosened a bitHis Highness pushed his hips forward

 

Nn

 

 I let out a voice when I felt the pain but he swallowed it

 

Haa……I am inside

 

 His Highness took a big breathI’d felt the painand I was surprised at how sudden this wasbut now I connected with the person that I likeUntil yesterdayI thought that this love would be sealed for as long as I lived and I was so sad because of thatbut nowthe joy slowly rising out to the point that I spilled out tears

 

Esther……always avoided me……You might even dissatisfied with this marriage

 

 Once again His Highness’s eyes began to look to another directionMaybe he misunderstanding the meaning of my tears

 

ButI won’t let you go anymoreYou are mineIf I feel that you will run away……that is rightwe should never step out from this roomWe should just keep being connected like this until you are pregnant

 

 Gya! ConfinementStop with the confinement! 

 

Wroit is wrong

What is wrong?」

 

 He licked my tears as I let out a frustrated voice

 

I am happy……that I got tied with youBecause I……like His Highness Laurothat is why

 

 Because of the embarrassment my voice faded in the endbut it seems like it reached His Highness’s ears since he was right in front of meHis eyes opened widehis gaze fixated at methen he covered his face with his handand turned his head

 

 Are……? Is heembarrassed? The connected part between us twitching crazilyand happiness filled me up

 

AnoHis Highness……

 

 When I called himhe reached out his handsignaled that I should waitAno……thenumis it okay to wait for the thing inside me to grow up even bigger then

 

Esther……I will move

 

 This development again!? His Highness grabbed my waist and began to moveHe poked the place that will make me feels more just like how he did with his fingers earlierBut the stimulus from a bigger thing than his fingersbring out something different from pain

 He pulled out until only the tip insidebefore he pushed in againHe can reached out to the deepest part where his fingers couldn’tit feels painful yet good at the same time

 

Haadeep……so full with His Highness……ha ha haaaa

Call me by my name

Feels goodLauro……moreuu……

AamoreMoreUntil the deepest part……EstherI love you

 

 Lauro’s movement become more intenseI was being devouredmy body feels like it will go somewhere far away

 

AaI am going to break……nn……n

Estheryou are mineEven if you break I will not let go of you

YaanoI will come againhaa

I will pour everything insideEsthermy Esther……

 

 The moment my mind become white againhe pulled my waist stronglyand I could feel his hot things spread inside meIt felt so longto the point that my inside trembling a lot

 

EstherEsther

 

 Even after Lauro finishedhe didn’t let go of meMore than anythingI could feel that he become bigger again

 

I……noI can’t anymore

 

 As I tried to stop himLauro lingered on my neckfor sure he left his mark there

 

It is alrightEstherYou did not need to do anythingI will make sure you are wet and feeling goodand I will make you so you could not live without me anymore

Itit feels good enough already

Not enough yetYou can give me more right?」

 

 HiiiiNo more ahegao~~~!!!

 

 

* * *

 

 

 Like thisI become the Crown Princess like the noveland later will become the Queen

 Lauro become a good Kingbut if I speak with another man even for a bithis yandere switch got turned onand he will never let me go until I became a messConfinement……we never reached that routebut sometimes I could hear him whispering I want to lock her up……but I just pretend that I didn’t hear himHe often hugged me and wouldn’t let me out of the room for a whilebut only that

 

 It didn’t go according to my original plan at allI keep fighting the yandereconfinemetahegao routebut even nowI love and being loved by my loved one

 

 

Support me on ko-fi?

No comments:

Post a Comment